Mothers Know Best Ch. 04: Unicorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy sighed in delight as her mother lovingly cleaned her pussy. I watched in awe as mom ran her tongue through Judy's gash and into her opening. Again, she used techniques I had used on her. Mom then proudly raised her wet face, licked her drenched lips with satisfaction.

"That was wonderful, mom!" I said before kissing her deeply savouring the combined flavours of Judy and myself.

We lay in each other's arms silent and saddened as the afterglow wore down.

"Mom?" Judy asked.

"Yes dear?"

"Would you like Andrew to take you vaginally?"

Mom paused for a moment then caressed Judy's face.

"After watching Andrew in you, I do more than before but I am not sure I am ready for that." She replied.

"No rush mom." I said.

We remained in our room and slept.

Part 3

I awoke on my back with mom's head on my shoulder, her pelvis against my hip and her leg between mine, her thigh against my cock and Judy was missing.

Judy entered the room quietly and sat on the edge of the bed. She wore only panties, her bump prominent and her breasts swollen.

"Good morning." Judy said quietly.

"Good morning, babe." I replied. "Good morning baby." Mom whispered.

"You two looked so sweet lying in each other's arms I was reluctant to wake you earlier." Judy spoke just above a whisper. "It's after nine and your mother will be arriving in a couple of hours."

"Mmmm. Leave me here with your husband and put a note on the door that Thanksgiving is canceled." Mom said in a sensuously sleepy tone.

Judy laid beside me, her head on my shoulder facing her mother, her hand on my chest on top of her mother's hand.

"I sympathize with you, mom, but we invited her."

I could not get over the fact that my wife was totally okay with me being sexually active with her mom. Here they are with me in an intimate embrace and talking to each other as if it were the most normal thing to do.

Strangely, I felt very comfortable with our arrangement. I did not feel weird and nor did I have feelings of guilt. Sharing myself evenly was not an issue. However, Judy's sex drive was greater than her mother's drive.

"Mmmm, I had a lot of fun last night. I just want those feelings to last." Mom said shyly as she caressed my chest.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Judy replied.

Judy loved her mother and wanted her to be emotionally and sexually satisfied with someone she trusted. Judy trusted only me.

I laid my hands on their asses feeling very satisfied and privileged. I felt like the luckiest man in the world two have the attention of two very beautiful women.

"What are you smiling about?" Judy asked as she looked into my eyes, her breasts on my chest.

"I was thinking how wonderful it is to love and be loved by two very beautiful women." I said as I scanned her adorable face.

"You better be talking about us." She laughed.

"No, I was thinking about the eighteen-year-old blonde twins next door." I said sarcastically.

"Fine, then go live with them." Judy said as she rolled off me and to her feet.

"Are you kidding me. Their dad would shoot my balls off if I came near them." I said appalled.

Mom had been watching the two of us with amusement in her eyes. She kissed my chest.

"He would never do that to us." Mom said as she got up.

At the end of the bed stood two stunningly beautiful women. They faced each other, chest to chest, their breasts crushed against each other, Judy's bump pressed against mom stomach as they kissed and then hugged each other.

"Let's go stud. It's time to get up and start the day." Judy said as she and mom went hand in hand to take a shower.

I entered the washroom and found Judy and mom under the shower chatting incessantly as mothers and daughters would talk about mother and daughter subjects while helping each to bathe. It would be hard to believe they are also sexually intimate with each other.

I shaved and brushed my teeth before getting under the shower just as they were on the way out.

Mom smiled shyly at me; her eyes sparkled.

"Breakfast will be ready by the time you are finished." Judy said as she and mom went to their respective bedrooms.

Mom was dressed in a full-length strapless spring dress while Judy was dressed in a strapless Hawaiian dress that fell way above her knees. They both looked very beautiful and very sexy.

Part 4

We all waited anxiously for my mother to arrive. The. The doorbell chimed. Judy jumped and mom's head shot up. I got up and answered the door with deep trepidation. As I opened the door, my eyes were assailed by a horrendous vision and my nose was assaulted by cheap perfume which caused my eyes to tear.

"Sam!" I blurted, "come in." My mother's name is Samantha, but I've always addressed her as Sam.

She was dressed in a grey baggy sweatshirt and pants. Her hair looked like she just got out of bed.

"Bout fucking time you let me in, you little shit." She said as she thrust a bottle of cheap wine into my hands and walked in with her overnight bag.

"How the fuck are all of ya doin? Fucking, Christ, it was a long fucking drive to get here," Sam said.

"Oh dear, the language." Stephanie said appalled.

"We are well, but Samantha, do you need to use that language and use his name in vain?" Judy replied.

"Look missy, I don't fucking tell y'all how to speak with ya holier than thou crap. Jesus Christ, what's with you religious types anyhow." Samantha charged back.

"Sam!" I said. "Stop being like that."

"Fuck you. I'll just take my ass out of here." She hissed at me.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the guest room prepared for her.

"Let fucking go of me you asshole!" She yelled as she tried to shake off my grip. I slammed the door closed behind me as I threw her down on the bed.

"Now you listen, and you listen good." I glared at her. She looked up at me in surprise. "This is our home, our rules. We don't shove Jesus down your throat, even though we think you need it. And we don't need you to shove your sewer mouth language down our throats!" I yelled at her.

"But..."

"Shut up! I'm not done speaking. You flounce in here reeking and looking like a meth head whore and speaking like one. How can you possibly think that that is cool?" I railed at her.

I could see the anger rising in her cheeks. Her fists clenched; her knuckles white.

"Your last husband ran off as fast as he could because you were a bitch and..."

My head swam as she slapped me hard across my face, my cheek stung.

I glared at her as she waited for me to physically respond. "You do that again and I'll put out your lights." I whispered dangerously.

"Sam, if you speak and behave like a cunt you will get treated like a cunt. You are a beautiful woman, but you hide it." She looked angrily at me and listened. "And if you need to emphasize a word replace it with words that are not offensive. Use 'Jiminy Cricket' instead of Jesus Christ or freaking instead of fucking."

She looked at me and swallowed. "Do you really think I am beautiful?"

"Sam, you are beautiful. Wearing these things," I pulled at her shirt sleeve, "only hides it."

She looked crestfallen. "I embarrass you."

"Sam, I love you. I know how hard you worked to give me everything I needed as a kid. You are beautiful. I'd bang you if you weren't my mother."

"Really?" Her face brightened. I smiled at her.

My mother drove high tonnage off-highway trucks at large mining projects. She was apparently very good at her job and got paid well. She chose to live at trailer parks that were located close to her work sites. I am sure she had a substantial bank account.

"I feel embarrassed, Andy. I use the language to be tough. I dress to look tough." Tears began to well in her eyes.

I sat beside her and hugged her. "Don't cry, Sam." I said as she held onto me.

"You're the only one who cares for me. I'm sorry I hit you." She said into my shoulder. After a few minutes we let go of each other.

"I feel fu... freaking self-conscious now. I need to bathe. Wish I had something better to change into."

"Go bathe and I will see if Judy has something you can use. She has the same body as you. Go figure, I marry a girl that looks like my mother." I grinned as I walked out.

Judy was happy to oblige. She provided two outfits. One was yoga tights and a tube top and the other was a mid-length spring dress.

I knocked on the washroom door. "Come in!"

I opened the door and walked in. Standing in the middle of the floor with her back to me was my mother fully naked drying her hair.

"Sam!" I exclaimed.

"Oh for Chri... Cricket's sake, you've seen a naked woman before. What have you got for me to wear?" She asked unabashed.

My mother did have a beautiful body which was very similar to Judy.

I placed the clothes on the counter and turned to leave as I took in her body.

"Before you go, help me dry off." She said as she turned to face me.

"You shave!" I thought out aloud.

"Yeah, once I started, I never stopped. It feels cleaner that way. Does Judy shave?"

"Sam, that's personal! But yeah, she does." I said as I dried her back and shoulders. I was mystified by her frank openness as I gazed at her ass.

"Do you like that she shaves?"

"What do you mean like?" I was immediately sorry that I asked.

"You know, how it feels whether you go down on her or fuck her."

"Shit. Enough! Sam, put a filter on. Geez!" I said as I felt myself getting hard talking shit with her.

I gave her the towel and left. I was confused and concerned. I was aroused but was it from the talk or my mother's body. I have not had sexual thoughts of my mother since I was in my late teens. That was just a passing faze.

"How is Samantha doing?" Mom asked.

"She's doing okay. She is trying on the clothes," I said.

"You took a long time." Judy commented.

"She wanted me to dry her back." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh really." Judy replied frostily as she turned in her seat to face me and gave me a look as did mom.

With a smirk I helped myself to a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch with them. The air around them was decidedly cold.

"She shaves too," I said.

"What?" Judy's voice rasped.

"Hello Samantha." Stephanie said suddenly. "You look stunningly beautiful."

Sam walked around to the front of us. "How does it look?" She asked as she made a pirouette in the dress Judy provided.

"Damn, Sam, it looks wonderful on you. If I was not married, I'd make a play for you."

"Ow!" I exclaimed as Judy struck my shoulder. "Damn, Judy, I'm not thinking about divorcing you... yet." I laughed as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Judy, I would kick his butt into next week if he ever tried to divorce you." Samantha said as she sat down beside me.

"That goes double for me." Stephanie said as she glared at me.

"Geez, I was just kidding." I protested.

"So, Samantha," Judy ignored me, "would you like a wine or something else?"

"First off, call me Sam, all my friends do." She smiled with satisfaction. "But I need to apologize for my behaviour. Andy gave me a bit of an attitude adjustment and he made me realize a few things about myself." She said as she looked lovingly at me.

"Apology accepted." Stephanie said as she stood up. "Now come, give us a hug."

Sam stood misty eyed and warmly hugged Stephanie before turning to Judy and hugged her warmly and then gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I'll have whatever you are drinking." Sam said.

I got up and got her a wine. Dinner was great. Conversation was wonderful. Hearing Sam's crazy stories involving her work was funny and scary. She related to driving trucks taller than a house, some costing more than a million dollars. The laughter and joy around the table felt wonderful. Sam also made me promise to visit her.

"Well, I am pooped. I need to get some shut eye." Sam announced. "Andy, you can sleep with me if you are put in the doghouse." She laughed as she kissed Stephanie on her cheek.

Sam turned to Judy. "My son really loves you and I have come to love you too." She said as she cupped Judy's face and softly kissed her on the lips.

Turning to me. "Thank you for everything, Andy." She said to me as she stood on her toes to place a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sam." I said to her and watched her leave for her room.

That night I slept with Judy. Sometime later Stephanie joined us. None of us had sex that night.

Part 5

The following morning after breakfast, she said her goodbyes to Judy and Stephanie, and then I saw my mother off. She had changed into the yoga tights and tube top which looked fabulous on her. Judy had given her both outfits.

She looked at me with concern. "Last night I went for a glass of water when I noticed that Stephanie was not in her bed. I thought she may have been up as well. I did not find her. But when I checked your room I saw her cuddling you while you cuddled Judy." She told me.

"I assume that you all are fucking each other. Just be careful. I love you and your family and don't want to see anyone getting hurt." She said as she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Come visit me soon." She said as she headed out the door.

I looked out after her. I felt happy to have seen her and happy that she had made that huge change in her attitude. She was really a wonderful person once she set aside her armour.

I watched her climb up into her quad cab pickup truck. She backed up into the street, waved, and drove off. I felt a pang of sadness as I closed the door.

"So, mister, tell us about seeing your mother's naked body." Judy asked.

"What's to tell. She looked beautiful." I said with a grin.

"Bastard!" She exclaimed as she hit my shoulder.

"Jealous?" I asked.

"You must have really been looking if you noticed that she shaved." She said with a huff.

"Now, kids, enough bickering." My mother-in-law said sharply. "Should I shave as well?" She asked calmly.

"Hell no!" I interjected quickly. "I like your bush just the way it is. It's beautiful and sexy."

"I agree with Andy. While I've never touched you there, it does look soft and silky." She said with a smile.

"I'm going to bed; I've had a hectic day." Judy announced. "You two can sleep with each other since today was your day together." She said as kissed her mother and then me. "Good night."

I watched her leave with a little sadness. Mom moved closer to me. We watched tv and hopped food channels to home and garden channels. We really could not find anything worth watching.

"Can we go to bed now?" She whispered.

"Sure, let's go."

We passed our room which was in darkness and Judy was fast asleep. Mom went in and pulled the covers up over her exposed back and shoulders. We did not close her door. We continued to mom's room and left the door open. I removed my clothes and climbed into bed. Mom visited the washroom and returned a few minutes later. She was naked except for her blue cotton panties when she climbed into bed with me. She tussled under the covers for a few moments.

She cuddled me as I lay on my back with her head on my shoulder and her leg over my hip, her thigh on my cock and her vagina against my hip. I quickly realized that she had removed her panties.

She moved up and placed a number of short kisses on my lips before kissing me passionately. Her tongue swam into my mouth as she pushed her vagina into my hip while my cock grew under her thigh.

As we kissed, I reached to her breasts and fondled them while she moved her leg so she could fondle my cock, which had grown hard.

"I love you, Andrew." She whispered and then rolled onto her back and I turned to lay over her as she opened her legs to me.

"I'm ready for you, Andrew."

"Mom, you don't have to do this."

"Don't you want me?"

"I do, very much."

"Then I'm yours." She said softly as she looked at me.

Moving down between her legs I gazed at her beautiful vagina, which glistened wetly, the scent of her arousal sweet in my nose. I salivated as I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue onto her vaginal flesh and began to eat her exquisite sex.

Mom moaned in response to my oral stimulation. She was wet and tasted so sexually exciting. I explored her folds within her gash, thrusting my tongue into her opening.

I moved up over her and positioned myself between her legs with my body over hers. Her skin felt smooth and soft against mine. I pushed myself into her gash and my cock slid down through her slick flesh and to her opening. We looked into each other's eyes as I slowly entered her.

She bit her lower lips as she looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. She raised her knees and further spread her legs. She was snug as I pushed into her moist vagina. I stayed there pulsating within her.

Her lips trembled as she looked up at me. "Make love to me." She said softly.

Then I withdrew partially before slowly thrusting back in. She gasped. "God, please forgive me." She murmured as she pushed up against me.

I looked into her eyes as I touched heaven. She felt amazing. Everything about her was amazing. The warmth of her body felt sweet around my flesh which grew and swelled within her. I continued to slowly push and pull my engorged cock in and out of heaven. Slowly we simmered to a boil as a fever took hold of us.

"Take me, Andrew, take me!" She cried with passion.

Leaning up on my elbows I repeatedly rammed my cock into her beautiful and sweet vagina. Each thrust deeper and harder than the last. We were carried away on a wave of ecstasy, our souls like flames in the wind growing hotter and more intense.

"Oh god, Andrew!" She cried earnestly.

She raised her hips to meet mine. Her body felt blissful under me. A thousand emotions burned inside me. I felt I could burst.

"Mom, you are so beautiful." I said as I drove my cock deep into her body. "I love you!"

Perspiration bathed our bodies as we reached for nirvana. Our desires ran rampant, as our minds and bodies reached a pinnacle, rising higher, deeper into our souls.

Grinding down into her body I reached my zenith and my body exploded. My seed rushed out, flooding her womb.

"Andrew, Andrew." She gasped "I... I... oh god, ANDREWWWW!!!"

With a look of alarm, I watched her body erupt and shudder violently. Her back arched and her hips bucked spasmodically as if shocked by electric current.

"AAH... AAH!!" She cried as she clawed at my arms.

I was swept away on a powerful current that I was unable to control and continued to pump my erupting cock in and out of her as I spilled what felt like endless amounts of cum into her beautiful body.

Totally spent, I collapsed on her. She held onto me with her arms around my neck and back as she quivered and shook from aftershocks.

She sobbed into my neck as she clung to me. "Oh god, I was totally unprepared for that. It felt so wonderful."

I remained within her until I grew soft and slipped out. She gasped at the emptiness.

I laid on my side facing her. "You were amazing." I whispered as I gently moved a lock of her hair from her face.

"You felt amazing." She said as she smiled at me.

I felt extremely privileged to be sexually intimate with this woman who is my wife's mother. My heart simply melted as we gazed at each other. We made love twice more before succumbing to sleep, as I spooned her perfect body.

12