Mothers Know Best Ch. 07: Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat was still not pregnant and visited us midweek the following month, but without Sam who had to work. She stayed with us from Wednesday to Saturday and headed back home.

"Hi, come on in!" I said to Pat, as I ushered her in.

She entered with a small-wheeled travel case in tow.

"Hi!" she answered, nervously.

I placed a soft kiss on her lips, then hugged her warmly. She hesitated a moment, before hugging me warmly.

"Hello, Pat, how are you?" Judy asked. "Hello, Patricia!" Stephanie addressed her with her formal name, "how are you, how was your drive?"

"Hello, Judy, I am good, thanks," Pat said, as she kissed Judy on the lips and hugged her warmly.

Pat turned to Stephanie and smiled at her affectionately, and took her hands in hers. She then moved closer to her and kissed her softly on her lips before stepping back and releasing her, while she caressed her arm.

"The trip took longer than usual. There was a traffic accident on the way. I never stopped for lunch," Pat replied.

"Oh dear, you must be starving. Let's sit for dinner. We are having meatloaf, Andrew's favourite.

"Okay, let me freshen up. Where is the little man?" Pat asked, as she looked around for Adam.

"He is sleeping. He had a trying day, now that he is mobile," Stephanie said, as she took Pat by the arm and walked with her to the guest room and chatted with her.

"I think your mom has the hots for Pat." I said to Judy as we watched Stephanie accompany Pat into the room and then came out a few minutes later.

"Yes, I noticed. I think it's healthy for mom as long as it does not interfere with Pat's relationship with Sam," Judy said, as Stephanie rejoined us.

"What will interfere with Pat and Sam's relationship?" Stephanie asked.

"We noticed your interest in Pat. We're okay with it," Judy told her mom.

"Oh, that," Stephanie said, with a slight blush coming to her cheeks. "She and I are comfortable with each other, enough to ask if I would join her tonight and help her get ready for Andrew." she explained.

I should have been surprised, but I was not. I understood why, and it turned me on to know that Stephanie would be helping Pat get in the mood.

I looked at Judy who seemed surprised. "Well, if you help Pat get in the mood I will help Andrew get in the mood," she said.

"Okay, I think that will work," I said.

Just the thought of Stephanie, with her swollen belly, and Pat making out, got me in the mood. But the idea of both Stephanie and Judy in bed with me and Pat--was freaking hot.

"But it will have to be in our bed as it will accommodate all of us," I said.

"Pat, we will use our room tonight. Judy will also join us, if you're okay with that?" I said to her, as she returned.

"Oh! Yes, I'm okay with that. Sounds like an orgy in the making." She giggled, "You must like that."

"Of course, I do. Sex with three gorgeous women, how can that not be a man's ultimate fantasy," I laughed.

"Oh you!" She punched my shoulder.

"Ow, that hurt!" I exclaimed. "You ruptured my spleen."

"Oh god, you're such a drama Queen." She laughed and Judy and Stephanie laughed with her.

We sat down for dinner. As I sat down I rubbed my shoulder and grimaced while looking at Pat. She rolled her eyes and helped herself to the food laid out on the table. Conversation was light and cheerful. Pat seemed quite comfortable with us and we felt comfortable with her. She felt like family, my family.

After dinner, we cleaned up the dishes by putting most of them into the dishwasher. Then we got ready for bed which included taking a shower and brushing our teeth. Judy went and breastfed Adam, and put him to bed before rejoining us in our bedroom.

Pat came in wearing a sleep shirt. She looked a little nervous, but had a pleasant smile. She sat on the edge of the bed next to Stephanie who, in contrast, wore a flattering, silky maternity nightgown, which seemed to accentuate her swollen belly.

Pat faced Stephanie. "You look beautiful," Pat said, as she looked at Stephanie's swollen belly and reached out to caress it.

"Let me undress," Stephanie said, as she stood and removed her gown leaving just her ubiquitous, powder-blue bikini panties.

"You're next!" Stephanie said to Pat, as she helped her out of her top.

Sitting back, I watched the two very-beautiful-looking women undress. The scene was very erotic.

Pat raised her arms above her head, as Stephanie lifted the top up and over her head.

Pat gave Stephanie a loving smile and shot me a shy glance, as she reached for Stephanie who sat down beside her. Looking at each other for a moment, they reached for each other's breasts and gently began to fondle each other, before engaging in a deep passionate kiss.

Just then, Judy returned and promptly removed her bed shirt and shorts. She sat with me and joined me looking at her mother and Pat kissing each other.

"You're overdressed," Judy said, as she began to remove my clothes.

With both of us naked, Judy began playing with my semi-erect cock, while we continued to watch Pat and Stephanie as they removed their panties, and then laid side by side on the bed. Stephanie reached down between Pat's legs and began to rub her vagina.

"Oh god!" Pat called out, as her body arched.

Pat rolled onto her back and opened her legs for Stephanie who got on all fours, turned to move her head between Pat's legs and lifted her leg to straddle Pat's face, her swollen belly resting on Pat's chest, and began to eat Pat out, who pushed her mouth into Stephanie's pussy.

Judy quickly gobbled my cock into her mouth and sucked me eagerly, while we watched Pat and Stephanie lustfully make love.

"Oh god!" Pat blurted. "You better stop."

Wet mouthed, Stephanie looked up and got off Pat and laid beside us. She and Pat then watched Judy continue to suck my rock-hard cock.

"Judy seems to really enjoy sucking him off," Pat remarked.

"I do too," Stephanie said, as she moved down and replaced Judy as she took me deep into her mouth and gleefully sucked my cock.

Stephanie did not stay long and urged me towards Pat. I crawled over to her. She looked up at me with a smile.

"I'm ready for you," Pat said shyly, as she readily spread her legs for me.

Her vagina glistened wetly. She looked so beautiful laying in the bed waiting for me. I moved up over her and looked down at her. She reached for my cock to guide me.

"I'm kinda looking forward to feeling your cock in me," she said, as she placed the tip of my cock at her opening.

I slowly sank my cock into her sweet wet vagina, as I looked at her. She bit her lower lip as I filled her with my flesh and began to stroke in and out of her.

Judy and Stephanie held each other and began to make love to each other while watching us.

"Yes," Pat gasped, as I plunged into her, and then she cried as I withdrew, "Oh, God!"

She moaned and gasped at each deep thrust. Her back arched steeply as the pleasures grew deeper within her. She was more relaxed and free of her previous misgivings.

The air felt electrified by the sounds and scenes of squirming, undulating bodies engaged in vibrant sexual activity, crowded on our Alaskan King bed. The sexual vocalizing from Pat, Judy, Stephanie, and myself sounded like an orgy scene from a seedy porno.

I began to grunt and groan with exertion, when I thrusted heavily into her. She felt amazing, better than before. She intensely held onto me as she looked up at me with a fierce look. A light band of perspiration adorned her upper lip, her mouth open as she vocalized her pleasure.

"Oh, God, Andrew...! This feels freaking amaaazing!" Pat cried. "Fuck me, baby, fuck meee!"

She met my inward thrusts with equally heavy upward thrusts of her own, colliding heavily against me. Our sex was so intense, that we both began to perspire, rivulets of sweat ran off our skin.

Judy and Stephanie were now kissing each other while grinding against each other's clitoral mounds. Their cries echoed off the walls.

Pat had an urgent look on her face, as the pleasures we gave each other reached critical mass. She grabbed onto my biceps, let out glorious cry, as her body stiffened when I exploded into her, my seed gushed out into her beautiful, shuddering body. With spasmodic movements, we continued to throw ourselves at each other, our bodies colliding in a last desperate effort to complete this primeval act of procreation.

Taking deep drafts of air, I lay motionless over her body. Pat seemed not to be struggling to recuperate. She still held my arms while her vagina gently squeezed and released my spent cock.

"Get off me," Pat said softly in my ear.

I rolled off her sweat-encased body. During our enormous rapture, we had missed Judy's and Stephanie's orgasms, which they said was great.

Pat took my hand and looked at me with a look of confusion and conflict.

Suddenly, Stephanie sat up and gingerly moved herself to my side and placed her head over my cock and lustfully began licking and sucking my flaccid cock with a licentious moans of bliss.

Not to be outdone by her mother, Judy wasted no time and clambered over me to get to Pat and quickly buried her face between Pat's legs, to Pat's surprise and amusement. She opened her legs for Judy, who began lick and suck her cum wet vagina.

Judy lustfully cleaned out Pat's vagina of our combined fluids while Stephanie satisfied herself by orally cleaning my cock from stem to tip, of the combined fluids with Pat. She, like her daughter, enjoyed doing this which up to now had just been between the three of us.

"You are such an adorable family," Pat commented, as she ran her fingers through Judy's hair.

Stephanie had laid her head on my hip and suckled my flaccid cock while looking at Judy, who was noisily finishing up cleaning Pat's vagina with sounds of carnal joys.

I fucked Pat once more that night, and few more times over the next few days, before she headed home.

Pat gave each of us a long lingering kiss of deep affection. She then placed her hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"Your mother was right, you are a wonderful man," Pat said, as she gave me a regretful look before kissing me deeply before turning to leave.

Part 4

Stephanie gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl, we named, Abigail. It was an easy birth, witnessed by both Judy and myself. Of course, I was a proud father for a second time. To me she looked like Judy, but they said she looked like me.

We quickly fell into a practiced routine with Abigail. She, like Adam, her brother, had a gentle disposition. She was talkative and tried unsuccessfully to articulate herself. She would cry with frustration during those instances. Abigail and Adam seem to accept each other and get along well.

Almost a month after her last visit, Pat and Sam arrived at our home for me to once again attempt to get Pat pregnant. This pact or promise to father a child with her at first seemed preposterous, but now had become quite enjoyable to all of us.

They were bubbling with excitement when they entered. The looks Sam gave Pat made us believe that she was lusting for her wife. I thought Sam was ready to pull off Pat's clothes and fuck her right in the hallway.

"Hi there, my freaking beautiful family," Sam greeted us joyfully.

"Where is Abigail, can we see her?" Sam asked excitedly.

"I will get her," Stephanie replied, as she went to get her baby daughter.

Pat looked at me with an unaccustomed fondness or affection, as she approached me and hugged me warmly. "I missed you," she whispered in my ear.

I was taken aback by her declaration. What did she mean? Surely, she did not miss having sex with me? Or did she? Has she developed feelings for me? No freaking way.

"Andy, m' boy, come and give your mama a hug," Sam said boisterously, her face suffused with joy as she made her way to me and then hugged me tightly.

Judy and Stephanie looked at each other with an amused look.

"Come, wifey!" Sam said to Pat, as she held out her hand to her.

Shyly, Pat made her way towards us and took Sam's hand.

They looked at me adoringly. "We have something to tell you." Sam said suddenly.

Epilogue:

Pat gave birth to a beautiful daughter they named, Ava. We grew as a family. Pat and Sam moved to a home next to us. Pat later gave birth to a boy, and I became a proud father to a fourth child, named Ben. Judy gave birth to Alison, our second child, or my fifth.

We began having sex with each other on a regular basis. Sam enjoyed sex with Judy, and Stephanie enjoyed sex with Pat who enjoyed sex with me and even enjoyed sucking me off and letting me cum in her mouth, which inspired Sam to blow me and let me put a load into her mouth.

As our children became of age, they began to have sex with us and with each other. Adam and Ava had become inseparable, eventually having children together.

Not to be out done by her sister, Alison, Abigail, who is Judy's half sister, and a daddy's girl, loved making love to me, with or without her mother. Stephanie adored her daughters, she loved and nurtured them equally.

Adam, and Alison, were frequently in our bed. Adam and Alison were indifferent toward each other, and never fucked each other, unless they were with us or other family members. However, Adam was very protective of his sister when it came to his perceived unwanted attention from the boys at school, much to Alison's chagrin.

Because of our mothers, we are a very happy family. We thrive and grow. Our mothers certainly do know best.

_______________

12