Mothers Know Best Ch. 06

Story Info
Continuing saga with mother and mother-in-law.
9.3k words
4.63
33.6k
36

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental. This story contains graphic incestuous relationships, which includes sexual intercourse and other taboo subjects. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Special thanks to Resqjack for editing.

*

Mothers Know Best: Ch. 6 The Stork

It all started with Stephanie, my mother-in-law. She is a beautiful, vivacious intelligent woman of forty-one years, a brunette with vibrant blue eyes and a devastating smile, with a trim body and a sweet bubble butt. I had been visiting her once a week for over a year to help her with odd jobs around her condo. But that was not quite true. I was actually having sex with her with my wife Judy's consent and encouragement. Judy and I loved her without reservation.

Stephanie had since moved in with us to help Judy with Adam, our firstborn, and to be closer to us. The intimate time spent with her increased for both Judy and me, much to her mother's delight. We began to realize that her mother had in fact become a second wife in our very complicated polyamorous family relationship.

Judy is a beautiful twenty-one-year-old woman who I found totally adorable. She had left the church with her mother. And like her mother, she remained god-fearing. She might be described as slightly chubby which did not detract from her physical beauty. Her pert breasts are delectably small B-C cups. Not only did she have a bubble butt she had a dump truck, which I found both attractive and sexually appealing. She is slightly shorter than her mother, same brunette hair that fell midway down her back and vibrant blue eyes, and a captivating smile. I love this woman unconditionally.

Sam, my mother, drove giant-sized off-highway earthmoving dump trucks for a living. She, like Judy, is slightly chubby with a glorious ass that looks so hot. She has a girlfriend named Pat who is in the military. I had met her briefly and she looked attractive.

Part 1

Getting back home after a week-long stay with Sam, my mother, had left me with mixed conflicting emotions. For the first time, I had sex with Sam, which was freaking insane. We thoroughly enjoyed each other. We both found the added act of incest intensely hot and exhilarating. However, what she asked of me afterward left me feeling incredulous and unsettled.

I grabbed my bags from the back seat of my Jeep Wrangler and headed up the walkway to the house. When I opened the door, Judy and Stephanie with Adam in her arms were waiting for me. At the sight of them, I felt a surge of joy fill my heart and soul. These two are unicorn queens and are both beautiful and sexy as one could imagine, and are precious to my heart. Along with Adam, our baby, they are my family.

Judy kissed me fervently and then hugged me tightly. "God Andrew, I've missed you terribly." She said as she moved back and laid her hands on my chest as she looked up at me with her beautiful lively blue eyes, her cherub-like face looking so adorable.

"I missed you too, babe," I said as I kissed her again and grabbed a handful of her ass, and gave it a gentle squeeze. As we pulled back we locked eyes assuring each other of our continued commitment to each other.

"Hi mom, how are you?." I said as I turned to her, kissed her fondly on the lips then hugged and held her lengthily before caressing her ass. "I missed you too. I said softly. My eyes caught Judy looking at us lovingly as I held mom tightly.

"I missed you too, honey." She said as she gently pulled away from me and rewarded me with that devastating smile of hers as she searched my face. She looked like a Queen as she gazed at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

Stephanie pressed Adam into my arms. I looked at my son as I cradled him and then kissed his forehead. "I missed you too little buddy. Did our Queens treat you well?" I said as I scanned his face and growing hair.

I felt proud and overjoyed as I gazed at my son. I could see Judy in his face, although they said he looked like me. I tickled his belly as he looked up at me curiously, his arms flailing haphazardly as he attempted to grab one of my fingers. I gave him a finger which he grabbed and gripped tightly with a drooling triumphant smile.

I looked at the girls as I held Adam. Something was amiss. Both of them seemed reserved, pensive, or absorbed in thought as if something weighed on their minds. I was expecting a more jovial response on my return. I wondered if my mother had talked to them about her preposterous proposal. Or were they upset that I had sex with my mother.

"Okay girls, what gives?" I asked as Adam pulled at my chin and gurgled and vocalized sounds and squeals of delight and then did an awkward fist pump with both hands. I had to wonder if Adam was privy to what was going on.

Judy and Stephanie looked at each other knowingly. Then Judy took my hand. "Are you hungry or did you stop to eat on the way back?" She asked as she hung onto my left arm and mom took up a position at my other arm.

"I came straight home," I replied looking at them suspiciously.

"Good. We've made your favorite, spinach meatloaf with tomato sauce and mashed potatoes with onion gravy." Judy said as she led me into the kitchen.

I became more concerned. They were buttering me up for something. "Let me go have a shower and we can sit down for dinner," I said as I detached myself from them and passed Adam to Judy.

"Okay hun, hurry back," Judy said as she passed Adam back to Mom and watched me leave.

"Yes, hurry back," Mom added as she took Adam from Judy and looked at me with that devastating smile.

While I showered I could not help thinking about their strange behavior. They were conspiring about something, but what? After dressing I returned to the kitchen and saw a beer had been put out for me. I popped the cap and took a swig and looked at them. They were grinning like a pair of cats who ate the canaries.

They were making me nervous hovering over me. Judy set out three plates while mom was bottle feeding Adam. Judy portioned out the meatloaf and mashed potatoes and liberally ladled onion gravy over the mashed potatoes on my plate. She had also set out three bowls of curious-looking salads.

Mom placed Adam face down on a blanket on the floor where he tried to crawl as he squealed in delight. Then mom sat with us and held our hands and said grace. "Lord, for what we are about to receive we are truly thankful and we also ask for your blessings on each of us at this table, in Christ's name, amen."

"Amen!" Judy and I murmured.

Letting go of their hands I looked at them. "Okay, out with it, what's going on?" I asked with a touch of irritation in my voice as I placed a tasty morsel of food into my mouth and chewed eagerly.

"Do you want to tell him or should I?" Judy asked Mom as they looked at each other worriedly.

"Tell me what?" I asked tersely as my eyes moved from Judy to Mom.

Mom was hesitant. "I... I am..." she looked awkwardly at Judy.

"What she is trying to say is that you knocked her up." Judy blurted out.

"What?" I gasped as I noisily set down my knife and fork. I was incredulous as my eyes jumped from one to the other looking to see if I was being pranked and glanced at her belly.

"I'm pregnant," Mom confirmed nervously.

"Hu... How?" I asked in disbelief.

Judy looked at me and rolled her eyes exasperatedly. "That's a stupid question. You had unprotected sex with my mother, that's how." Judy said acerbically followed by a mocking laugh.

I never thought of that possibility. I guess I thought or assumed she was on birth control or that she was too old. Is she not?

"But aren't you too ol...." The look on Mom's face warned that I would be in certain peril if I completed the sentence.

Judy stepped in quickly. "Women have been known to get pregnant at fifty. In rare cases at age sixty. Mom is only forty-one." She explained.

I sat back in my seat and tried to process what they had just told me. I'm about to become a dad for the second time. "Holy shit!" I said to myself as I looked at mom.

"Really,? I'm going to have another baby?" I said as I looked at them. "Are you happy about it?"

"Yes, we are very happy." Mom said as she and Judy held hands.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as it sank in. "How far along are you?"

"Twelve weeks." Mom answered.

I thought about it and did the math. "Oh, that's when...."

"...Yes, probably during our first time," Mom confirmed shyly. "Seems that your seed is quite potent."

"Or you're quite fertile," I added.

"Yes, that too." Mom said as she blushed.

"Surely you knew about this months ago?" I asked.

"I was uncertain at first because it's not unusual for me to miss my period once in a while," Stephanie replied. "So when I missed it a second time I saw my doctor who confirmed it."

We ate the rest of our meal in silence, punctuated only by the clatter of our cutlery on plates, each of us absorbed in our own thoughts. Looking at mom I noticed, as with Judy, that there was a radiant look about her. As with Judy throughout her pregnancy, I began to find Mom even more sexually irresistible, if that were possible.

"Are you really happy about my pregnancy?" Mom asked as she looked uncertain.

I looked at her and gave her a proud assuring smile. "Yes Mom, I am very happy about it. I feel as though God has blessed us."

Mom got up from her seat, came to me, and then leaned down and hugged me lovingly. "You've made me so happy." She spoke against my neck.

Mom and Judy were all smiles. It looked as though a heavy weight had been lifted from their shoulders as we resumed eating.

"We were unsure how you would take the news," Judy confessed. "We are relieved that you are happy about it."

"Of course I would be happy," I reassured them as I smiled at mom.

"I am not sure how my siblings will feel about this," Judy said contemplatively. Mom nodded her concerns.

"Who cares about them," I bristled as I tried to curb my anger. "Your brother and sister have made no effort to contact you, and any efforts on your part have been callously rebuffed," I said tersely while looking at Judy. "They chose to align themselves with the church and your uncle, who is clearly a misogynistic perv, and have forsaken you," I said my anger surfacing. "Very unchristian, if you ask me."

"You are right and it breaks my heart that two of my children have pushed me and Judy aside." Mom said sadly as she brushed a stray lock of hair from her face as her eyes moistened.

"So how was your stay with your mother? Did you have fun?" Judy asked jovially as she changed the subject.

"Yeah, I had fun with her, and yes I enjoyed my stay with her. We spoke at length about her upbringing and my early childhood." I said.

"You know what I'm asking. Did you and Sam do the deed, did you do it?" Judy pushed as mom giggled into her hand.

I blushed as it became apparent they had an idea that I had been sexually intimate with my mother. How they would take it I was unsure. I did not want it to disturb the harmony that existed between us as a family.

"Yes, we... we made love," I told them nervously.

"How was it, did she like it? Did you like it?" Judy asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, We enjoyed having sex with each other. It was different than with you or mom." I looked at them before I continued. "I love you and mom in a certain complex fashion while I love Sam because she is my mother and as a son wanted to give her joy and happiness as she as a mother wanted to give me that same joy and happiness." I tried to explain.

Then it occurred to me that Sam was about the same age as Stephanie and probably also able to get pregnant. Another thought came to mind. Did she purposely have sex with me to have a child with me? Shit, I will have to call her.

"I understand," Stephanie began. "I love Judy as my daughter and when I have sex with her it is as a mother to provide her with joy and happiness." Mom said shyly.

"I get that. No worries, hun. We are happy that you had the opportunity with Sam. I have grown to like her since she has taken off the rough edges from her personality." Judy told me.

"Well before I forget or lose my nerve. Sam has a girlfriend named Patricia, or Pat as she is usually called. They want to have a child together through Pat. They also want the father of the baby to have Sam's blood." I explained.

Mom and Judy looked at me as they processed what I had told them. Judy and mom looked at each other and smiled. Then looked at me.

"And they want you to be the father." Mom said as a matter of fact.

"Yes, they want me to be the donor and they want me to impregnate Pat by having sex with her while she is ovulating." I went on to explain.

"Wow! How do you feel about that? What is Pat like?" Mom asked.

"Pat is a Sergeant in the military and looks intense and tough as nails. But she is quite attractive in a tough-looking way. But I feel as though I'd be cheating on you." I said.

"I for one think it's a wonderful idea. But why would you feel that it's cheating?" Judy asked.

"Well if I am going to have sex with her I will have to have to entertain certain feelings toward her if I am going to get a hardon.

"I suppose that is true," Mom said. "If she is sexually attractive, go with what your penis feels. Don't worry about me or Judy. We know where you stand when it comes to us." She said in conclusion in that motherly fashion.

"Yeah, I think Pat could be quite hot," I said.

Part 2

Judy looked at me shyly.

"It's been a few weeks since I gave birth and I'm now fully functional." She said shyly. I looked at her uncomprehendingly.

"Go make love to your wife." Mom said gently. "I will look after Adam," who gurgled happily in his seat.

Then it clicked in and I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We undressed each other and I gazed at her beautiful body. Her milk swollen boobs were tantalizing while her sensuous looking belly was almost back to normal. Then there is her bodacious booty. She has an awesome dump truck which sets me off every time. She still looked hot and sexy as hell.

"My gynecologist said that I may need lubrication at first."she said as I held her close.

"Well my adorable wife," I said as I looked at her dramatically, "let's see what's needed after my mouth and tongue are done with you."

"Ooh, that sounds ominous," She giggled. "Then do your best or worst, my sexy husband." Judy responded with glee as she laid back on the bed.

Naked and lying on the bed with her legs wide apart she waited for me with baited breath. Shedding the last of my clothes I moved between her legs and gazed at her beautiful body. My eyes drifted from her face, across her swollen breasts and over her belly and finally vagina and thighs. I salivated at the sight of her succulent vagina.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Looking at your amazingly beautiful pussy," I replied.

"We'll take a picture and get on with it and stop teasing me, damn it!" She demanded as she reached down between her legs and spread the lips of her glistening vagina.

"Great idea. Pass my phone and let me take a picture," I replied.

"Seriously? Get your mouth to work you crazy bastard." She hissed comically as she spread her legs further apart.

Laughing, I placed a soft kiss on her pubic mound. "Testy little slut aren't we." I chuckled. "Have patience." I said and pushed my tongue through her gash which caused her to gasp.

"You can be such an asshole." She moaned as my tongue worked though the petals of her exquisite vagina. "But such a good asshole." She giggled.

I had really missed her sexually. It had been months since I last tasted and fucked her. She tasted sweeter than I remembered as my tongue swam through her flesh. I truly found Judy's vagina amazingly beautiful. I enjoyed what she looked like, the way she felt on my tongue, the way she tasted and what she felt like when I'm in her. All this had made me hard as a rock and aching to fuck her.

"Andrew my love, my wonderful husband. You know exactly what makes me feel good." She purred.

After a few minutes of oral stimulation I climbed up over her and placed my hard swollen cock at her opening as I looked at her. Then I placed my mouth on hers and kissed her long, deep, and passionately. Our tongues danced together as I slowly entered her very wet vagina.

She gasped into my mouth and moaned as I filled her. My cock pulsated within her, my heart pounding heavily in preparation for what was to come. I moved my mouth off hers and looked into her eyes as I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of heaven.

"Yes, yes, yes, this is what I need Andrew. Fill me with that big boy." She moaned.

I slowly sped up, thrusting my flesh in and out of her beautiful vagina. She felt so amazing, like a velvet glove, warm and snug. I felt I could just burst with joy. She was wet, very wet and took me deep into her very snug hole. I was surprised she was still as snug after giving birth.

"Fuck me, Andrew, fuck me, my sweet darling husband," she said quietly so as not to let her mother, who decried the use of profanities, hear her.

I fucked her glorious hole harder and deeper. She seemed a perfect fit as I drilled her perfect body. Her cries of joy filled the room as we continued to copulate as one. She thrust her hips upward against my pubic bone as I dropped down on hers. Each thrust felt sweeter than the last.

"Baby... you feel... amazing." I told her. I love you... I love you..." I gasped as I relished her perfect body.

We writhed and lashed together as a single organism. Her cries of joy and ecstasy filled my ears as I drove my cock in and out of her wondrous body. Our bodies glistened wetly with perspiration and rivulets of sweat ran over our skin as we desperately thrashed against each other.

"Oh Andrew... my love.... Oh god, I'm coming...!" She cried.

Hearing her words I pushed myself harder, my cock ripping into heaven between her legs. Then I felt myself falling hard into a chasm of no return as my orgasm erupted like a thunder clap as I exploded into her.

"FUCK..... ANDREW!!!" She cried in alarm as an overwhelming rapture erupted within her and gripped her body to produce multiple orgasms which ripped through her and spasmodically shook her body like a rag doll.

My seed swarmed into her body hungry to saturate her womb. My body convulsed at each ejaculation that burst into her. I groaned with the deep satisfaction that encapsulated my being like warm water or a comforting blanket.

Judy dug her fingernails into my back as she clung to me. "Oh God...!!" She exclaimed as her rapture finally subsided and released her from its tenacious grip and was able to regain control of her limbs.

Looking up at me as I climbed off her, Judy placed one hand over her sodden vagina and the other held the tip of her finger between her teeth with a bemused look on her face.

I moved beside her and held her hand. We lay still not speaking. Our hearts beat together as one, our breathing deep as our skin wet with perspiration.

"That was awesome." I whispered and kissed her ear.

"Yes... it was." She said breathlessly as she raised herself and looked into my eyes. "I love you Andrew Carlson." She said and kissed me. "Don't you ever leave me!" She whispered.

A short time later, while spooning Judy, there came a gentle tapping at the door. Then the door opened and Mom came in carrying a tray with two glasses of fruit juice, and a plate of smoked oysters, crackers and cheese and placed it on the night table.

I moved off Judy and sat up and looked at the content of the tray then looked at Mom. My stomach growled as it became apparent I was hungry.

"I thought perhaps you needed a snack. You two should stay and get reacquainted. Adam is fine." Mom told us before turning to leave.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers