All Comments on 'Mother's Love'

by BoneHur7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best since a long time ...

Best incest story since a long time on this site. Very exciting. A story that keeps your hand busy all through the reading ...

rahulranbirrahulranbirover 17 years ago
Family love

A good story, however it could be further extended. Write more such stories.

rfd_onerfd_oneabout 17 years ago
Oh sister, brother, mother

I loved the story, some very good writing. One thing though, we already know that this story is about incest. The fact that you mentioned it by telling the readers over and over and over again was a bit too much. In some spots, it was right, but others, not. Oh sister, do that or oh brother, that feels good. Would something like that be said in real life? I think not. I did enjoy,and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
outstanding loved it

Enough about the incest being illegal after a couple of mentions. As someone who has been in an incestious affair trust me it is not much different from the pre-sex jitters that you normally have prior to the act of passion you just go with the flow. It is usually after the fact that you think about it. but sometimes it just like the perfect one night stand. I have had 2 such affairs the first was like one night stand action that occurred a few times with my oldest sister who is year and 3 months younger than myself occurred over about 8 year period just fuck buddy type stuff she we were both young the 1st time and lost our cherries to one another, the others occurred while in swinging type relationship with our then current mates at swing parties that we happened to be at the same time and we would go to a private room make love the whole night with no one else the wiser. We each ended up having children with our spouses each got out of the scene and has not happened again, so far. The other affair occurred when my youngest sister by 8 years and I each got divorces at around the same time, we move in with each other been living together since and the sex started about month after moved in together. She had her tubes tied after her youngest was born, so it just a sex thing for compainship guess you could say it was just cozy. But in either case never crossed our minds to focus the legality of the situation it felt good and natural and we went with it. I know for print the illict nature makes it more exciting but really with each the 1st time was more heat of the moment and an hour later you each breathing heavy holding each other in the after glow just like any other couple. It may cross your mind later did not in my case and as for each of my sisters if it did they never said anything to me or to each other that I've heard cause both know about the other and myself. My only wish left is to get them together for a 3 way, but am older now and they would probably wear me out, but it would still be fun. Who knows it is possible the oldest sister lost her husband awhile back and is thinking of moving back to the old home with my youngest sister and myself. I know that make me a happy brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nobody loves you like family, somebody would say as two or more of us basked in the afterglow of sex. Your story is one of deep family love in the fullest sense of the word, just the way my family's story was/is. After awhile you don't think about it as incest, just deep full love for your family. The tough part for the kids is growing up and finding the right spouses to bring into the family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome story

I fucked both my mom and my aunt and I wished our sex together could've been like this..now my mother is old and my aunt has died and I don't think they knew that I fucked them both sometimes on the very same day..I sure would've love to have laid naked between their naked bodies..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Megan and mom sure are lucky, but I can't help feeling

that Matt's got the best of the deal. I mean, in this happy threesome he's the one with the cock. Having two desirable females practically in love with your cock has to be the fantasy of every young male--especially if the females are your own sister and your own mother. That's the secret dream of lots and lots of boys. To have their sis's sweet little slit and their mom's warm wet twat--holy shit, the very same twat they came out of!--spread wide and open for business, the business they've got jumping around in their pants. Face it--there's no cunt like family cunt, and every grinning young sisterhumper and proud young motherfucker will tell you the same thing. Family cunt is where the frisky sperm from young family balls belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous