All Comments on 'Mother's Love'

by mutepenguin

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 7 years ago
Gave you Five Stars . . .

in spite of your abrupt ending and a few grammatical typos.

Your writing style is good and descriptive enough to "paint" a picture for the reader to "see" what is happening. That alone warrants five stars. The storyline adds to the reader's enjoyment.

Will look up whatever you have previously written and catch up if I find the categories that interest me most.

Mich4905Mich4905almost 7 years ago
Lovely story

This was great story it could be in real life. I wish you continue the story to next step.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mature young man

He seems to be a mature young man for 18. Give him a dusting of chest hair -- just the beginnings for a very sexy appearance for mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story, needs proofreading. Mom got knocked up at 13 and then successfully raised her son all by herself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

Love this lonely mother stories. For fun boyjohnny855 @gmail.com

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 7 years ago
Proofread Please

First, ignore the moron with the R U a virgin crap. the anonymous trolls aren't worth the time. That said, you really do need to proofread better. The story is enjoyable, but there are too many typos. The misspellings aren't a big deal, but where a word is missing, or the completely wrong word is used, just takes the reader out of the story too much. The 14 year old mother is a bit unbelievable, but it's erotic fantasy and I can accept the premise. Especially, since you don't go into any of it, you just state it and go on. Would love to see another entry from you.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks for the story.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 7 years ago
Really need to proofread

I don't usually leave negative comments, but this story required it.

First, I am 18 mom is 32. That would make her 13 or 14 when she had you.

Then, you had a 6" and later an 8".

Quite a few spelling errors too.

I am not one of these grammar critics because I think this is literotica not pulitzer, but these errors did distract from the story.

Hope these constructive points help in your further writing attempts.

Regards,

R

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Some good parts but the premise was weak.

32 years old. She would have needed to be 13 when pregnant. How did she get pregnant? Who pays expenses? 32, HOTT, SEXY, son not notice how hot. Many gaps

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Your story has much potential and certainly is arousing ! Hopefully, he and his Mom decide to live like a couple and try more making out and go toward longer, hot and slow sex. She tells him how his big cock feels and he tells her how great her hot gripping pussy feels. From there, let them continue to have hot, hard sex many times a day / week and teach each other how to make it the best for both of them. Please write more, thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eye colour

Why does the Mother's eye colour change from green to blue mid-story? I know I'm nit-picking, but attention to detail can make or break a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Seeing mom naked can leave a very strong and lasting impression on a young guy. Many take matters into their own hands but have fantasy like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmmm! Wow!

I hope she gets pregnant! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wanna fuck my own mom too.

I want to fuck my own .om.But is it not sure real mother will accept to fuck her own son?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mother, Son Mutual Attraction

Mother's Love is a beautiful tale of a Mother-Son fixation. A Son is fixated on his Mother. That is perhaps the Original Love, the First Love. It is this Promordial Love that is beautifully brought out in the story.

The Son cannot get over his Mother. The Mother, too, cannot give up on her Son. It is this mutual attraction that is so sensuously delineated in this story of strong passion that erupts into steaming sex between the Original Couple, the Mother-Son.

What is beautifully brought is how the mutual love is under wraps and otherwise in the kitchen they are their normal selves. Ramesh rchand969@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story would have liked a better ending. I also like how it's innocent and accidentally seen her naked. I wish there were more stories i could find like that, I just think it sounds stupid when they start banging right off the bat. What do you think 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story you need to continue with this mother and son love story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but you needed to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but you need to write more of this love story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice start but where's the rest of it??

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Do the math... she is 32, he is 18. That means she was 14 when she gave birth, possibly even 13 when she got pregnant,, but there is no mention of the fact that his conception was the result of statutory rape. There is no mention of the father nor of how a 14 year-old girl was able to support and care for a newborn, then infant, then toddler, then......get the picture. Even incest fantasy needs some degree of reality as a base to build upon. In my wishful remembrances of similar plot sexual encounters with my mother she would have been at least 36 years old. Apart from that, it's still only average. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous