Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you be on top?" I asked, "I need to see your face."

She pushed back into me one last time and stopped. Mom looked back over her shoulder. It was clear that she was hesitant to oblige, but the moment didn't last long. She gave a single silent nod and pulled off of me. I rolled down onto my back and she climbed on top of me. Just like in my dream, she grabbed my cock by the base and guided it into her. My eyes closed as she lowered herself to the bottom. She leaned forward and put her hands on the wall again. Her face was about a foot away from mine as she began to rock forward and backward on my rod once more.

Our eyes locked as we fucked. Her tits swayed in my face with every thrust of my hips. I leaned forward into them and took a nipple in my mouth. Her head flipped back as the sensation washed over her. I let go and dropped back onto the pillow. My mom looked down at me and then moved in for a passionate kiss. Our lips locked as we continued to grind together in perfect rhythm.

She pushed herself back up to a completely vertical position as she began to grind her hips and ass more vigorously on my crotch.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom," I told her. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet, sweetie," she said, "Mommy is almost there," she added breathlessly. Her screaming started to crescendo and her body began to vibrate. "Oh fuck!" she screamed.

My cock erupted inside her as she screamed. She fell forward onto my chest as she lost control of her core. Her pussy walls clenched and released my shaft repeatedly as she trembled and shook uncontrollably. She caught her breath as the convulsions subsided. My sexy mother rolled off of me and then the bed.

After she left the room I heard the shower come on. While she was in the shower I cleaned up the best I could and got dressed. When I finally made it to the kitchen she was making brunch in her normal morning clothes, short shorts and a tank top. I gave her a once over and smiled. My mom was easily the most beautiful woman I had ever slept with and I felt really great about it. She smiled her gorgeous smile, handed me a plate of food, and we sat down at the table to eat.

12