Mother's Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom seduces son, son cums in mom.
2.3k words
4.5
84.6k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning 18 didn't come with any more responsibilities than usual. My mom Kristie, 41, had told me I was the man of the house, and had to be responsible. I had to cook, clean and help take care of my sisters Cindy and Tina, twins.

My responsibilities were manageable in large part because of the income we had. My father was a fighter pilot and had made many wise investments before his final mission.

That's where my parents met, in the military. Mom was a security officer and my father had just transferred to her base. Our family was very military for a while, until we moved to where our neighborhood was a mix of corporate presidents, lawyers, police and firefighters.

As a family we often enjoyed fitness and diet. My parents were very athletic and my mom looks like a fucking model; crazy beautiful, 5' 10", blonde hair, blue eyes, sharp jawline and sun kissed bronze skin. Kristie could pass for a life guard, social media model or even a porn star. She had the skin of a teenage cheerleader, long legs and a full ass that was the perfect combination of firm yet jiggly. She had natural, tear drop DDD's. They were amazing! Then, one day it all came to be.

I had graduated high school, turned 18 and had to start going to the gym with mom. I was in football, wrestling, and swimming in high school, so the gym was the best way to cross train. Mom loved tennis and the attention. She would often choose a black micro pleated tennis skirt with a top that wasn't a bikini top, a sport top, but small enough that when she bounced around her areola would barely slip out. Mom wore a micro thong that barely covered her pussy when picking up balls. Singles male/female, couples, adored her attention. Mom's laughter, smile, touch, and attention was a high that many have chased after. As for me....I have a swimmer's body. I'm 6 foot, 175 lbs of muscle, short brown hair, blue eyes, sharp jawline, broad shoulders, chiseled pecs, abs, quads and calves. On this particular day after our workout, Mom and I got home and she asked me to join her in the pool.

My sisters were spending the night with their friends so we were all alone. My mom had changed into her string bikini, her favorite to wear when the twins weren't home. It was red with a sliding triangle top. It never completely covered her nipples as the triangles were too small, and my mom's big, natural breasts would sway jiggle bounce and float free. Her thong barely covered her pussy. Her pussy lips always spilled out to the sides and it left about an inch and half of ass crack uncovered at the top.

That day, uncharacteristically, my mother walked out through the sliding glass door of our living room to the patio and jumped right into the pool. As I followed her then closed the door, she was already getting out of the pool. With every step she took, her big, beautiful, brown DDD's swayed free from the little triangles. Her nipples were tight and hard. She looked me right in the eye and said, "Why do I bother, right?" Then she pulled the string behind her back and undid her top.

She saw my eyes drop to her beautiful breasts swaying freely. She approached me slowly and laid face down on the towel that I always put next to the pool for her tanning.

"Chad," she said, "do me a favor and rub some oil onto my back." As I bent down, I could see side boob pouring out of both sides. I opened the bottle and poured some oil onto my hands. "Give me a back massage too, baby. I had a great workout today," she said with a grin.

I knelt beside her and began to massage her. "No sweetie, get on top so you can massage a little deeper." she said. Mom had never asked me to massage her like this, but I didn't hesitate.

As I got on top, I was already getting hard. She had a bubble butt that was soft, and jiggly. The two dimples on her lower back always turned me on. As I began to rub, I adjusted myself. All seven inches of my cock were rock hard. I knew she felt it and I think she was teasing me with her soft moans, whether from the back rub or my hard cock I didn't know. I was so hard it started to hurt.

"Be right back mom," I said as I got off and headed for the sliding door. I closed the door and took three steps into the living room.

We enjoyed the landscaping and pool so we tinted the sliding glass doors. You could see out from the living room, but not in from outside. Knowing that, I pulled out my seven inch dick and began to stroke it. My thick, white, cut cock had a light purple head. My whole cock was straight out and throbbing with each heart beat. I began to jerk when I took a moment to close my eyes. I didn't want to cum too fast. I opened my eyes again and my mother was standing right in front of me, still topless. My throat became dry. I was scared, embarrassed, nervous, and confused.

"It's ok, baby," she said, "I know how much you love your mommy."Mom cupped my face with her hand and a tear fell from my eye. "Awww, sweetie." she said, pulling me into her chest.

She pulled my hands away from where I was trying to hide my still rock hard cock and placed my hands on her back.

"Baby," she whispered, "my body; my heart belong to you, and your body belongs to me. There will never be a woman that loves you more than I do. Look at me, it's ok"

Then she pressed her body against me, trapping my hard cock. "This is natural and very flattering. Also, you remind me of your father. You are so muscular and handsome."My cock was fully erect, pointing straight up against her stomach, pulsing.

Mom took a step back and caught my dick with her hand. "Fuck," she said, "you've got a big dick."

She stroked me gently as pre cum started coming out. She said, "come here baby," and sat me on the couch and straddled me.

She asked "do you trust me Chad?"

"Of course mom, I love you."

"You're going to learn everything about women from me; How to please a woman and make her feel special in and out of the bedroom. I'll show you how you should be treated by a woman who loves you."

"Do you want me to show you, Or am I just eye candy for you?"

My hands rested on her thighs. As I listened, looking into her blue eyes, blonde hair cascading over her shoulder and beautiful tits; nipples barely touching my chest, I said, "Mom, you're the most beautiful and sexy woman ever. My friends tell me I'm so lucky and ask if I've ever seen you naked. It made me feel so perverted that I've always wanted to." I paused before answering her "I love you mom. Please show me what I need to learn."

Mom took both of her hands and lifted up my face. We kissed passionately and it was amazing. This was the most unbelievable fantasy coming true. My very own porn star, model, hot mommy was going to fuck me. I grabbed her breasts with my hands. They were a little heavy; smooth and so soft.

My beautiful mother moved up and put her tits in my face. I took one hand and put her nipple in my mouth. With my other hand I was squeezing her perfect ass. She brought her hands to her hips. She grabbed the strings, untied the bikini bottom and threw it on the couch. She then lifted up on her knees and took my mushroom tip and started rubbing her pussy with it.

"Look baby, you see how slippery it is? I'm so wet for you. This, right here, is very special for a woman; It's my clit. When mommy gets horny it gets hard. When you see my clit's pink hard tip poke out, it means I'm very horny."

She then grabbed my shaft and put my dick underneath her pussy. My incredibly sexy mother slowly sat on my cock, taking all seven inches balls deep. Her pussy was so wet, warm and soft. She slowly began to ride me, moaning softly.

She breathed, "Mmhhh. Oh my baby. You feel so good inside me. You like fucking mommy, Chad?"

"Fuck yeah mommy," I groaned I squished her DDD's together. Bronze, soft, heavy teardrop tits with, areolae just a little bigger than a silver dollar, were in my face. I was kissing them, sucking her nipples and gently squeezing the best tits ever.

I turned us to the side and I could see our reflection in the sliding glass door. I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them together. I could see her perfect bubble butt riding on me and the dimples in her lower back were about to make me cum. Just then, she got up and faced away from me.

Mom had her ass in front of me, bent over. She reached in between her legs, and grabbed my huge cock. She owned my cock and put it inside her. She put her hands on my thighs and began riding my cock. Her ass cheeks spread open and her asshole was a light brown. As she rode, her ass rippled and shook. I enjoyed her ass jiggling so much. I wanted to rub it, but didn't want to stop her ass from shaking.

My desire to touch her won out and I clenched her ass cheeks with a firm grip. She let out the sexiest moan ever. I moaned in ecstasy as well.

My sexy mother got up and turned back around to face me. She grabbed my shaft and began rubbing her clit with the tip of my dick. She started holding her breath and letting out quick moans. I could see her pussy juices dripping down my cock. Then she took all seven inches inside her again. It was so slippery, wet and hot.

My mother clawed my pecs and said, "I'm gonna cum baby. Fuck me Chad, fuck me, fuck me, oh baby!"

I could hear her pussy. Squish, squish, squish, squish and then she got super wet and slippery. My whole lap was getting splashed with every bounce.

"Mom-- Mom--" I moaned, "I'm gonna cum!" I grabbed her waist to pull her up and off of me. She pulled my hands away and put them on her ass and started grinding her hips down onto my cock.

"Cum inside me baby. It's ok, I'm on birth control. Cum in mommy."

Just then I felt the most mind blowing feeling in my dick. I could feel cum shooting inside my mom. It was a huge bust, followed by pulsing pumps of cum. "Get it all out baby," She said. She put her tits in my face and kept riding gently. My cock kept throbbing cum with every pulse.

Finally we both finished cumming. I could see my mommy porn star in the reflection of the glass door, sitting on my cock. I looked up at her. We kissed passionately. Mom got up and laid on the rug in front of me with her legs open. Her pussy was slightly open. Then, an oyster of cum slowly grew at the opening of her pussy. It was so white, it almost looked like a light blue. My mommy slowly took her two middle fingers and massaged her clit with my cum. I instantly got hard again.

I got up from the couch and lay on top of her and started thrusting my full, hard length into her. My mother began rubbing her clit, moaning and clawing my pecs. With one hand rubbing her clit, she took her other hand and grabbed my ass. She squeezed and clawed, then released. She ran her hand over my obliques and six pack abs. She caressed me and began to moan louder.

Slowly, both of her hands moved to her own body. They glided down her perfect flat abdomen and came to rest between us, on her mound. As she started to massage her clit, she brought her elbows in towards her huge breasts and they pressed together to form a magnificent cleavage bubble.

Her amazing tits began to jiggle ripple and bounce and my eyes dropped to her large areoles. She began to hold her breath and moan in quick bursts. Her nipples got hard and erect. I felt her pussy contract, my cock tingled, and I busted again. Mom let out this huge moan and arched her back. I emptied my balls and she squirt pussy juice all my cock. We finished and I laid next to her.

Kristie rolled over, facing me. "Did you like that baby?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Hey," she said as she ran her finger nails through my hair, lightly massaging my scalp. "there are a lot of women that will take advantage and hurt you. Not me. I want you to come to me, Chad. I will never deny you and I'll always be ready for your needs."

She grabbed my cock. "This dick belongs to me right?"

I nodded and said, "yes."

I remember I woke up about 20 minutes later. I felt so good. I looked up and mom wasn't there. I was still naked. "Was that a dream?" I thought, "did that just happen?"

Then my mom came walking from the kitchen, completely nude. She sat next to me with a small bowl of grapes and said, "Hey baby. Want some?"

This was real, just the beginning, and so fucking hot.