Mother's Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother son seduction in public.
3.6k words
4.55
28.2k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I had just finished a morning workout. Even though I was 18, she insisted keeping me on her account so she could save on the family discount. We had an energizing workout and mom asked me if I wanted a shake. Next door to the gym was a health shop that made health shakes. As we waited for our shakes we browsed the products in the store. Mom was looking at the health bars, and I was down the isle looking at the protein shake mixes. I couldn't help but look at my mom.

She was wearing a baseball cap with her long blonde pony tail hanging out of the back. She had on a long sleeve white workout zip-up cropped jacket with a powder blue sports bra underneath. Her spandex shorts were a matching powder blue as her top. They were almost as thin as lycra. Her shorts were low rise, exposing her hip bones and V cut abs down her lower stomach. She has this amazing toned stomach with two lines of ab muscles separated by a small valley. In the back her dimples were proudly displayed above her ass. Her shorts rode up hugging her perfect bubbly cheeks. She would lean straight on one foot putting the other forward, making one cheek bubble, and the other slope down into her leg. At moments she would stand with feet together and it produced an amazing side view of her sculpted ass. As I watched her I noticed single men, women, and couples checking her out. Who wouldn't take in eye candy of a 5' 10" tan, blonde, blue eyed beauty with DDD's, flat stomach, bubble butt, and long tan legs. I began to wonder, what would be the best pick up line. I approached her from behind and softly said in her ear.

"You're over thinking it." I said gently with a smile.

She grinned and took a step back into me. Her ass was now gently pressed against my cock. I almost instinctively backed away. However, with all the fucking, love making, and sex we have had since the first time I came inside my Mom, I was enjoying the first time in public with her. My cock began to get hard. I'm 6 foot, 175 lbs, I have short brown hair, blue eyes, sharp jawline, chiseled pecs, abs, quads and calves. This day I was wearing a form fitting dark blue exercise shirt. It prominently displayed my traps, the short sleeves showed off my broad shoulders and bi's and tri's. I was also wearing black loose fitting basketball shorts. Since I was wearing boxers my 7 inch, cut cock was free to move about, and now I was getting hard. I looked around to see who would notice us. I saw this couple in the mirror.

I thought to myself, "Wow they look good together." I felt stupid and proud in the same moment. I forgot what I was wearing for a second. It was us in the mirror. In that moment of pride I placed my thumb on her back and grasped the front of her waist firmly. Mom inhaled deeply with a huge smile.

"Is that!" I quickly drew my hand away. "Kristie is that you?" A woman said with surprise approaching us.

"Suzy?" my mom said in shock.

Suzy was short, petite, and wearing matching spandex top and shorts. Suzy was packed right and tight. She had blonde hair, green eyes, pretty face, nice c-cup tits, toned legs, and a bubble butt. Suzy smiled at my Mom and said, "Oh my gosh you look the same since I last saw you, except..." Suzy discreetly pointed at my Mom's boobs.

"They're mine." Mom replied.

"Nice." Suzy said. "Is this your..." Suzy's lips began to form boyfriend, when Mom interrupted.

"My son Chad."

"Oh shit." Suzy covered her mouth. She was shocked and embarrassed. "I thought would never see you again after you moved out of town." Suzy said while eye fucking me.

"After Paul was KIA, I just couldn't live in a military town. I served and fell in love with the service and Paul. After his passing, I had to find a place to start over." Mom said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for your loss. You and Paul were an amazing power couple. Now that I think about it..." Suzy looked at me, "You look just like your father. What an amazing man he was. So strong and handsome. You're tall and..." Suzy wrapped her lips around the straw of her shake, "Uhm, really, uh, fit." Suzy looked me in the eye with her beautiful green eyes, sucking on her straw she took a step forward. "Would you like a taste" She said seductively.

"Kristie!" loudly the barista said.

"That's us." Mom said. "We have to get going. It was nice seeing you. Here's my card. Don't be a stranger, text me, and we'll get together."

"I will." Suzy said keeping eye contact with me. "Chad, it was nice meeting you. I'll see you soon." She turned with a smile and said, "Bye handsome." As she turned she put her hand on my chest. She gently clawed at my pecs pulling away.

I was speechless. I stood there like a fucking idiot. I wanted to say something, but my mind went completely blank. I turned my head to see my mom walking towards me with the shakes in hand. She was biting her bottom lip.

"Let's go." She said sharply.

"Mom I didn't..."

"It's ok sweetie. Get used to the attention. It happens to me too, you know that. You're a very attractive man Chad. It may be fun for a guy to be used by a beautiful woman, but, they can ruin your life. Only trust a woman that you love."

"I will. Are you mad at me?" We got into the car continuing our conversation.

"No. Just, I'm just... wow. Ashley had some fucking nerve coming after you like that right in front of me. Like, what the fuck. I'm standing right here." Mom, sighed in defeat. "She was a really good friend to your father and I. She was in Cheer leading with me in High School. Ashley became friends with your Dad when we came home on Leave. Ashley could never settle down, boyfriend after boyfriend. I think she's a bit of a gold digger, but, a really good friend. I'm just a little frustrated. Women are going to aggressively pursue you." She became silent and motionless.

"Mom." I paused until she made eye contact with me. "You told me you would help me so that no woman would ever hurt me, so, don't worry. I trust you." I put my hand on hers. She looked me in the eye. I could tell she wanted to passionately kiss me, but we were in the parking lot surrounded by familiar people. We embraced and she pulled away slightly, and looked me in the eye.

"I love you." She whispered seductively.

"I love you." I leaned forward and gave her a kiss, a peck on the lips. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me gently into my seat. She gently clawed my pecs.

"Hey hun. I wanted to have a formal dinner with all of us." She said taking off her cropped top jacket. My sisters are twins, Cindy and Tina. "Let's go to the mall and get you some slacks."

The mall was almost an hour away from town. On the ride there we held hands. At times, Mom would rub my hand with her thumb. We arrived at the mall which had only been open for a few minutes. Mom got out and walked to the entrance. I had stayed in the car for a moment sending a quick text to a friend about my encounter with Ashley. I got out about 20 feet behind Mom. Fuck! Her ass was bubbling and swaying so sexy, I started getting hard. Each step my dick was slapping my leg making it even harder. Her ass cheeks barely hung out of her thin blue spandex shorts. I sped up so I could open the door for her. As I opened the door she admired my chubby.

We walked towards the men's formal wear noticing only a few customers and just a couple employees busy with opening procedures. As we approached the formal wear an employee came up to us.

"Hi. Can I help you find anything?"

"Not really. We know what we need and know where it is. But, thank you." Mom said touching his shoulder. He turned red.

"Ok. If you need me I'll be in young men's doing some cleanup and paperwork. The fitting rooms are open." He said leering at Mom walking away. We had formal wear to ourselves. Mom browsed the slacks looking for my size and style she approved of. Finally...

"Chad. These look perfect. Try them on for me."

I turned to her and said, "Ok. Just these." She smiled and gave me a playful slap on the ass. I walked to the fitting rooms as she followed me. "I'll be right out."

Mom walked to the mirror at the end of the walkway of the fitting rooms adjusting her pony tail. She reached into her small hand bag on her forearm for lip balm. Just then I came out to find an amazing ass pointed at me. There was a porn star, milf, hot mommy in front of the mirror. I don't know what came over me. I came up from behind and placed my hand just below her navel pushing her ass into my cock. I started softly kissing her neck as she tilted her head allowing me. I could taste the sweet salty sweat from her workout. It drove me wild. I started nibbling. She let out a deep moan and put she her hand behind my head and caressed my hair with her long red fingernails. It was intoxicating. My cock grew to all 7 inches. I pushed my hands over her shorts. Oh shit. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. I felt her clit getting hard. I moved to the back and ran my hand completely up her ass, dividing her cheeks. Then back to the front. I slowly snaked my hand down to her pussy. It was hot. She clenched my fingers with her thighs. I looked in the mirror. Oh shit. I could see her clit getting hard, a wet spot, and a her camel toe. I was so turned on. I took a step back and she grabbed my cock. She led me into the fitting room by my cock.

I stripped off my shirt and dropped my pants. She took off her hat and then her top. I bent over and began sucking and grabbing her bronze, full DDD's. She reached down and stroked my cock. I reached to pull her shorts down, and she shook her head. She got on her knees and took my long white, cut cock, with a light purple head, into her mouth. I couldn't tell if I was more aroused by her slobbing on my knob or because it was in a fitting room.

She put her mouth on the side of my cock and tongue underneath, and slid back and forth. Next she took my mushroom head and swirled her tongue on it. Then she began to deep throat my cock. She gagged with every slurp, globs of spit ran down my cock. She took both her hands twisting softly, stroking me while sucking my cock. Her mouth was so warm, wet, and pawing her soft big tits made it feel even better. The sound of her slurping, sucking, and stroking made my cock throb. It felt so good, her tits were jiggling, her head was bobbing, then she looked up at me and I busted. She looked up at with me with those big beautiful blue eyes and opened her mouth. She stroked my cock forcing out a good squirt of cum that fell on her tongue. She swallowed and held my tip to her lips stroking out bright white pearls of cum. She licked the cum off her lips and sucked my head as I began to get soft. She stood to her feet grabbing her top. She put on her hat and made eye contact with me.

"You owe me big." She said wiping her lips.

"Anything you want." I said with delight.

"Get dressed we're getting those slacks. Give me those." She grabbed the slacks and used them to conceal her wet pussy. She took a few steps out of the dressing room and turned to me. "That was so fucking hot." She leaned in for a kiss.

"Mom. That's gross."

"Follow me to the restroom so I can freshen up."

I used the restroom as well and met her as she exited. She gave me a peck on the lips and squeezed my ass.

"Better?" she said with a huge smile.

"Thank you. Hey. Can I drive home?" I had an agenda in my mind since we left the gym. The store was still pretty empty.

"Sure baby."

After paying we walked to the exit, still with her concealing her wet pussy with my slacks. Just after passing the doors I put my hand on her lower back. I slid my hand down with every step until her ass cheek was in my hand. I was getting hard again. In the department store there was this smoking hot milf with huge tits and ass for days, and now, she was mine. Seeing Mom with her blonde pony tail swaying with every step over her delicious bubble, her perfect tits and ass profile when she turned to the side, and tits bouncing with every step made her my hot mommy, fantasy fuck from the mall, and the woman I'm going to fuck when I get home. We approached the car. My breathing became heavy, palms wet, and I was nervous as fuck.

I opened her door and stood in front. I turned to face her. I put my hand on her back pushing her towards me. I leaned in for a kiss and she met me half way. We kissed passionately as I slid my hand down her back. I cupped her ass, squeezing and running my hand between her ass cheeks. I began to get hard. She grabbed cock and squeezed my ass at the same time. She leaned into my ear and said...

"You want to fuck mommy?"

"Fuck yeah."

She released me and I gave her a slap on the ass as she go into the car. She sat down and flung her long, blonde, pony tail on her ample cleavage. I walked to the driver seat looking around and there were a only a few people in the parking lot. We left for home and held hands again. We finished our shakes and spoke about the impending dinner. During our conversation I was thinking of the fantasy I wanted that had come true. The blowjob was a surprise, but what I really wanted was to make out with her and grab her ass in public. It really turned me on and I wanted to do that for quite some time. I couldn't understand why, but, it really turned me on to touch and kiss her in public. I wanted more, and to do more. Back to the dinner.

Cindy and Tina are my fraternal sisters. They look alike, look a little like my mom, and are quickly becoming just as devastatingly attractive as my mom. They train at the gym with Mom as well as play hard at volleyball. As attractive as they are, they're not stuck up or mean. As a family, we are very affectionate. We give hugs, kisses, and say I love you all the time. At times we still cuddle and fall asleep on each other on the couch. It's been a while since we've had a formal family picture so we were due. I pulled into the garage and we got out together.

My sisters wouldn't be home for a few hours. Mom walked into the house and put her purse down on the kitchen counter. I walked behind her and put my hands on her hips and gave her a kiss on the neck. She gently broke free and headed for the hallway. I followed behind her. Her ass shook and bubbled. When she entered her room she took off her top, as I did too. We kicked off our shoes. Mom turned towards me displaying her perfect tear drop, huge DDD tits, with light areolas just a little bigger than a silver dollar. I grabbed her waist and led her to the bed. I turned her away from me while pulling down her shorts. I laid her on the bed ass up.

She pulled one knee up to her flat stomach, making one ass cheek perfectly bubble. I began rubbing and kissing her ass. It was so soft and smooth. I was pawing her ass with both hands, and squeezing her cheeks at the same time. She began to shift her legs, moaning softly with pleasure. I squeezed her ass cheeks together and began kissing her ass closer and closer to her crack. I spread her cheeks, making small kisses closer and closer to her asshole. I don't know why, I've seen the videos of anilingus, ass eating, ass licking, and I didn't get it... until now.

I pulled off my shorts. My 7 inch, white, cut, dick was throbbing with pre cum. I got on the bed and slightly lifted her waist. I spread her ass cheeks and started kissing close to her anus. The faint scent, and Mom allowing me to have my way drove me wild. I kissed her asshole and she clenched the sheets. It turned me on, she was turned on. I started softly licking her asshole with the tip of my tongue, then I used my whole tongue. I was licking her asshole and all around it. I lifter her hips so she was on her knees with my entire mouth in between her cheeks. I went to feel her clit.

Her pussy was dripping, not just from my salivation, but she was so wet. It was so slippery and wet. I stuck the tip of my tongue into her asshole pressing in. I didn't want to enter, just push into her anus with my tongue. It drove her wild.

"Oh Chad! Oh, fuck, oh fuck. Oh baby. I want you inside me."

I put my dick in and started fucking her from behind. Her perfect cheeks jiggled and rippled. She was that hot chick from the mall, I was balls deep in a porn star, mommy let slam as hard as I wanted. I lifted one knee fucking her at a slight angle letting me in deeper. She was moaning and calling my name.

"Oh fuck baby. Fuck mommy good. Oh Chad, I love you baby."

"I love you mom."

I gently grabbed her pony tail and wrapped it around my fist. With one hand pulling her pony tail, the other grabbing her ass cheek, I fucked her softly and rough. After a few minutes I gave her slap on the ass and said, " Get on top."

As she straddled me, she grabbed my dick and began to rub her clit with my tip. She leaned forward rubbing, clawing, and caressing my hard, chiseled pecs and abs. She moaned with pleasure and pussy juices ran down my cock. She held her breath grabbing my shaft firmly and quickly rubbing her clit with my head. Her nipples got hard, and after a moment she exhaled squirting all over my cock. She released my cock putting both her hands on my chest. I reached around her leg and grabbed my cock. I moved my tip up to her clit and rubbed it quickly. She shouted clenching my pecs with her long red fingernails, squirting, splash, splash, splash, splash. Panting and relieved she smiled and sat on my cock. It was so wet and hot inside her pussy. I shifted so I could see her ride me in the mirror closet doors.

Her ass was a perfect bubble, squeezing her cheeks together, her dimples, dragging her tits on my chest, fuck this was a porn video in real life. I pushed her tits together, taking turns sucking on her nipples. She moaned loudly. I took both hands and squeezed her ass cheeks together.

"You going to cum for mommy? Come on baby cum for me. Fill me up Chad"

"Mom." she steadily rode my shaft not fast, not too slow. "Mom." She took my length in and out keeping my head in. "Mom, I going to....Uh! Fuck, Oh fuck. Mom I'm cumming."

"That's it baby. Get it all out. Cum for mommy."

It was such a mind blowing cum. I grabbed her ribs and held her in place. I thrust into her, and with each slam her tits shook and jiggled. I pulled her close and we rolled over together staying inside her. I looked into her big, beautiful, blue eyes. "Mom." She already knew. She pulled her elbows in to show me her amazing cleavage. Her tits rippled and shook. I came in her again after a few pumps.

I got off and cuddled next to her. I lifter her huge breast and put my head on her shoulder. I put my hand on her stomach. She rolled over facing me and ran her long red nails through my hair, lightly massaging my scalp.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you baby."

We fell asleep. It was one of those blinks where I didn't even realize I fell asleep. We fucked and came so good, we passed out in ecstasy. Perhaps we should have set an alarm, closed the door, or at least got dressed. The twins were on the way home.