All Comments on 'Mother's Masseur'

by Tom_Hathaway

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved your book about your affair with your mom!

I loved your book about your affair with your mom! True stories are even better that fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exciting for the selfish among us

The story was somewhat well written but...the man was not making love but basically raping his mom. Worse, she was convalescing. Worse still, she got worse as a result. Worse again, she had to have an operation, one my real mom had, which is devastating. Throughout all of this, the son has no true regrets and more importantly, is not punished or forced to atone. i am not religious per se, but this is not justice...sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i love it i wish i can fuck or rape my mom too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape

In no way can Rape in a story be condoned. And to treat the mother the way he did shows a complete lack of respect for her and shows the authors lack of respect for women or mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

yes it is rape , so never rite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
okay, the guy rapes his own mother, which is a bad thing

Still, he was contrite, which is something. And there are touches that I like. The subtitle reads, "Rubbing mom the right way, more than her back loosened up!" Right away that puts he focus where it belongs. What got loosened up was his own mother's cunt. For lots and lots of boys that hairy hole between their mother's thighs is the most exciting and desirable anything in the whole damn world. The gifted author explains why. "I was fascinated to think I came out of there. Going back in seemed the greatest thing that could ever happen." For a son, the mystery of his own birth canal, of his mother's vagina, of his warm wet entranceway into life and the world is totally awesome. He loves everything about it, whether he calls it "my mother's cunt," "my mother's mommy-hole," "mom's babyhole," "mom's twat," "my mommy's tasty twat," "my mom's beautiful snatch," "my own mother's fuckhole," or similar terms of endearment. Mother-rape is terrible, but motherfucking is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

Interesting... Yes!

Erotic... Oh yeah!

Realistic... Totally realistic.

SilhouettedNightmareSilhouettedNightmarealmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

I enjoyed your piece here; it was pretty good. I think that with all of the girls the son has been with though, it should have made him cum a little later in the fucking. I feel like the sex went way to fast for my liking. It was a nice story; I really enjoy massage stories, and yours was cool. Try working on your grammar a little more; take your time and re-read it...it'll def. help out. Other than that, Keep up the good work man!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
RAPE ?????^*!^*!^*!

Why, did the old man dump her??, sounds like she found GOD, and went off the deep end. It will do that to some people.

The read it self was ok, the story iffy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"No!".....means no!

Rape is bad enough....but to rape your mother then want to write about it?

Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

don't care about Rape stories. No means No and having the son think it's ok is stupid... the ending was different because mom was angered over what happened as should be.

swfb70swfb7010 months ago

not a fan of rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous