All Comments on 'Mothers Memories'

by Youngandfun22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very erotic

Nice sensual and to the point. No drawn out descriptions of body parts or desires. Beautiful story of love that all mothers and sons should experience.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
More

Great to what could be a great series of stories I hope there will be more to read in the future.

24/9/19

DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpenglerover 4 years ago
Ye gods!

Run-on sentences, tense changes, and an 'Oh, I wanna jump your bones NOW!' response from Mom just torpedoed any chance this had. Bleah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope more of this story is in the works.

Starlord1083Starlord1083over 4 years ago
Huh?

How can the thong still be warm if she wore it yesterday.

It throws you off. Maybe say. I picked up the thong Gently entwining my fingers in the warm fabric enjoying the soft........ wait. Warm! TYLER MATHEWS! As mom catches him.

See, flows not makes you stop and go Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the guy that said all mothers and sons should experienced this

No you sick fuck no mother and son should experience this that’s disgusting and should be left to porn you were sick in the head and I am very sorry for any children you may have in the future and any parents that have to put up with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoungandfun22@Youngandfun22
Exploring my perverted mind in creative outlet. I love hearing suggestions and feedback.