Mother's Milk Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wouldn't have worn the scandalous swimsuit all if Gemma hadn't pestered her into it.

"Did you lovely ladies order some margaritas?" Sean asked, silhouetted above them by the blazing sun. He was grinning playfully and held a cocktail glass in each hand. "Though, I will have to see some ID to confirm you are both old enough to drink."

Heather couldn't suppress a smile. He looked good in a pair of slim-fit khaki shorts and a white tank top that showcased his broad shoulders and muscular arms. How had she not noticed his statuesque physique before today? With his dark curls, square chin and warm chocolate gaze...

No, don't start that again. Be his mother first and a woman second.

"Margaritas?" She asked, taking the proffered glass and sniffing it suspiciously. The only hard liquor they kept in the house was the thirty year-old Dalmore Constellation scotch Paul drank before bed. "Where did you get the tequila?"

"Guilty!" Gemma giggled, rising up on her elbows enough to reach for the drink and give the young man an eyeful of heavily swaying titflesh as she tipped her head back, taking a long swallow. "Mmmm~... delish, where did you learn to make a Santos Cruz Sidecar, little brother?"

"I'm a proud graduate of the YouTube University school of mixology." Sean quipped. He looked pleased at the compliment.

"Honey, he's only nineteen." Heather scolded, then sipped her own. It had some kick to it but tasted a treat. "Oh, that is good..."

"The video said to add a slice of jalapeno to spice it up for you girls."

"He's not drinking, it's fine." Gemma said, settling back down on the lounge with a pleased expression and keeping the cocktail close at hand. Sunlight glinted off the salt rimming the glass. "Thank you, cabana boy. Now, how about that lotion?"

"Um, sure. I've got it right here." Sean pulled a plastic bottle of sunscreen from his back pocket and Heather didn't miss the way his eager eyes raked down her daughter's toned back and fixated on her all-but-bare protuberant rump. "Where would you like me to start?"

"Not me, her." Gemma said, pointing briefly at Heather before resting her chin on the backs of her crossed hands. "Mom is scared of the moon's harmful rays. Why don't you give her a good rubdown first? I can bask for a bit while we chat."

Heather quirked a curious brow at her little mischief-maker but Gemma's eyes were already closed as though she were slipping into a serene afternoon nap.

"Okay..." Her stepson hedged, looking down at her with some trepidation where she sat propped upright by the lounge's backrest. "Do you want me to do your front first or--"

Was Sean offering to massage lotion into her sensitive breasts? That could only end badly for all parties involved.

"Help me adjust the seat, Sweetie." Heather interrupted hurriedly, "Then I can lay on my stomach and you can apply the sunscreen to my back."

A few moments later, she was lying flat on her soft belly with her taut swimsuit riding up the crack of her ass and trying to look anywhere but at Sean as he hovered over her, squirting lotion onto his palms.

"Start at her neck and shoulders." Gemma supplied helpfully, tilting her head towards the two of them and cracking an eyelid. "Work your way down from there."

"I can do that."

Sean's strong hands ran down the stiff muscles at the back of Heather's neck and coasted them down into the valley of her spine, his thumbs kneading the hard knots and months of tension in her upper back until they softened like warm butter under his attentive touch.

She groaned in heartfelt relief as his probing fingertips splayed and coursed outwards across her shoulder blades to dig into and loosen the tightness in her trapezius and deltoid muscles. Her handsome stepson's hands were working purest magic on parts of Heather's body that she hadn't known were tense.

"Hyaaa~..." She moaned as her impossibly curvy body melted into the poolside furniture. "Don't stop... please."

"Lower." Gemma prompted softly, taking another sip of her margarita and blowing a loose lock of platinum hair out of her face. She frowned as it settled back over her nose. "Go deeper, little bro. She needs that lotion covering every inch of her skin."

Sean grunted and Heather shivered as his slick palms slid further down her spine. The back of her one-piece was cut low and the green spandex material was stretched thin, buried in the lush valley between her thick ass cheeks. The insubstantial swimwear was exposing a lot of fleshy ground for hunky stepson to cover.

She was already sensing the slight buzz from the tequila and the hot sunshine, coupled with the feel of a young man's strong hands kneading her tired muscles was reducing Heather to a gooey puddle of bliss.

"You're doing a great job, cabana boy but you can't work properly hunched over like that." Gemma purred huskily. "Straddle her thighs, you'll be more comfortable that way and can really lean into her... The massage, I mean."

"Is that alright, Heather?" Sean asked, he sounded so close. Heather could almost feel his warm breath on her ear, making her shiver in anticipation. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Mmhmm... Do whatever you like, Sweetie." She moaned. "Just don't stop..."

Her daughter giggled as Heather felt his weight settle across her plump thighs, a knee on either side of her full hips, and squirmed a little as her stepson poured more lotion on his hands to rub into her lower back.

His thumbs applied powerful pressure to stiff muscles as his fingers glided down to circle her trim waist and smooth up her sides, coming precariously close to the underside of her billowing breasts, crushed within the crowded confines of the scanty swimsuit.

The back and forth movements of his soothing touch was creating a rocking motion. His strong body pushed against her soft curves and Heather felt herself pushing back into the repetitive rhythm without thinking.

The front of his khaki shorts were pressed flush against the lower slopes of her cushiony ass, and something long and hard was prodding Heather through the cotton fabric.

"Now, Mom... I know you want to talk about my breakup with Tony." Gemma began matter-of-factly, reminding Heather that her daughter was only a few feet away. "But I want you to know I'm already over the whole thing. I'm done with that cheating bastard."

Everyone seemed to freeze, as though a bucket of iced water had been dumped on a kindling flame.

"Ummm, I should go and let you ladies talk in private." Sean muttered, his hands had paused just below the creamy swell of Heather's expansive breasts.

Those were beginning to ache again, pancaked beneath Heather's torso as her stiffening nipples poked and rubbed tantalizingly against the towel she was stretched out upon.

"Oh no, little bro. You're not getting away that easily." Gemma laughed teasingly. "You're still our cabana boy for the afternoon and Mom needs more lotion. Keep going and don't stop until I say she is done."

"To--Tony cheated on you?" Heather tried to reorder her discombobulated thoughts as Sean resumed his massage at a more cautious pace. "That's why you broke off the engagement?"

She had met her daughter's fiance only a few times, Tony was an Agricultural Science major. The two had planned to marry after they graduated in the fall and moved to the prosperous Singleton Ranch in New Mexico where Gemma already had a solid gig lined up as a livestock veterinarian.

"Yup, with his Professor's RA no less. You can't imagine the stink that caused on campus when I outed the pair of them to the administration." Gemma knocked back the last of her margarita with a contest sigh then thirstily eyed Heather's hardly touched cocktail. "Are you going to drink that, Mom?"

"Wha-What? Oh no, help yourself, Honey."

Sean had begun his rocking and ass-prodding again as he ostensibly leaned over her to rub sunscreen under the tight shoulder straps of her green one-piece. Did he even realize what he was doing back there? Practically dry humping his squirming step mother in front of his new step sister...

"Mmmm, thanks. These are really good." Gemma cooed, picking up the second glass to sip before snapping her dainty fingers at her step brother. "Hey! Her back is done, Big Guy. You've still got her lower half to work on."

"Lower half?" Sean huffed, he sounded a little winded to Heather. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Mom's legs and behind need lotion too, ya know." Gemma smirked and shot him a wink. "Start at the top and really dig in deep, little bro. Mom's always had a fantastic, juicy butt."

"Gemma, you can't speak like--oooooh~!" Heather's shock dissolved into treacly pleasure when Sean sank his strong fingers into the rolling hillocks of her rump. "Goodness me, S-Sean..."

His humping had intensified, not with any speed or vigor, which would draw unwanted attention but in forcefulness. The young man had pinned her thick thighs under his bulk and was grinding down into her ass-cleavage, gripping huge handfuls of her fleshy derriere and pressing those pale, fat cheeks around his tented bulge.

...and she was letting him do it. Her primed baby-bod thrilling at her stepson's rough touch.

"You know what the worst part about finding out was?" Gemma commented wryly, flipping onto her back to stare up into the clear cerulean sky through dark sunglasses. Her tiny yellow bikini top threatened to give way under the weight of her massive melons."I wasn't really upset, just embarrassed. No feelings of betrayal or broken heart, not really, only the humiliation of looking like a blind fool."

"Oh Honey, I-I'm sorry..."

"That's when I realized I didn't love Tony. Never did, not truly. He was funny and sweet in the beginning but in the end I think we were only together because it was convenient."

Gemma took another sip of her drink and continued staring skywards in emotional contemplation. Couldn't she hear the soft grunting sounds Sean was making? Heather certainly could. Worse still, the mature blonde's hormone-infused body was responding hungrily to his brazen manhandling like a stray cat in heat.

It was like that bawdy, tasteless joke; How did you make a hormone?

Answer: Stick her huge stepson's dick in her.

"Co-Convenient?" Heather gasped, silently bouncing her pillowy Mommy ass back into Sean's mauling hands and pumping hips. It was becoming increasingly difficult to think straight through the exhilarating rush of forbidden desire. "How so?"

Her hands were gripping the sides of the timber lounger as her aching nipples and throbbing pussy all leaked liberally through her skimpy swimwear to soak into the beach towel below. Sweat dripped off the tip of her nose and chin as the emptiness in her soft belly became all consuming.

She needed a man inside her like a flower needed the sunshine to blossom and grow heavy with... pollen?

Gosh but Heather was a sloppy mess of mixed metaphors and jumbled emotions right now.

"Yeah, convenient." Gemma said, still studiously inspecting the heavens and progressively draining her second margarita as though nothing at all was wrong with the world. "Like, he was a warm body to cuddle at night with a nice enough dick that could get me pregnant."

"Gemma!"

The rude confession was enough to break Heather from whatever horny spell was cast over her. In a superhuman feat of motherly alarm she reared up on the sun lounge, toppled Sean off her back with a squawk, and spun to face her daughter. She clutched the soiled towel to her front, covering her visibly aroused state.

"Ouch..." Her stepson groaned from the ground beside her.

"Pregnant, really?!" She cried, her hands covering her mouth in alarm.

"Would I be drinking if I was? Please mom, calm down." Gemma said with a wicked grin. She shook her empty glass towards her recumbent step brother. "Kindly fetch us another, cabana boy."

"I've got a jug chilling in the fridge." Sean groused, climbing painfully to his feet and turning away to hide his own obvious excitement. "Be right back."

"I'm not pregnant, Mom." Gemma said, sitting up and watching him go with knowing expression. "But I wish I were. Tony and I were trying to start a family before our relationship imploded."

"Honey, no! You're too young." Heather protested, reaching for her baby girl.

"Too young for what? I graduate in a few months. I have a career all lined up and, until recently, a husband too. Why would I need to wait?" Gemma gladly accepted her mother's tender touch and sighed. "I want children, Mom. While I am still young and energetic. Too many folk wait until they are older and look exhausted from trying to keep up with their kids through middle age. I want what you gave me growing up. Endless, boundless love."

"Oh Gem-Gem..." Heather said, tearing up as she smothered her daughter in kisses and drew her into a deep hug. She hadn't called her that in years. "I only want you to be happy."

"You didn't need a husband to be happy and neither do I." Gemma said, sinking into her busty embrace. "Speaking of which, how are things going with Mr tall, dark and handsome?"

"Paul has been very..." What could she say, cold? Distant? "...busy lately."

"Not the old man, I'm asking about the newer model. Mom, we chat on the phone twice a week and all I ever hear about is your troubles with Paul and how wonderful Sean has been to you. What's stopping you from trading up?"

What indeed, Heather's hyperactive ovaries practically creaked in agreement.

"Honey, it's not like that. I'm married to his father and nearly twice his age..." She blustered, pulling away from the incorrigible brat and hiding her burning cheeks behind her hands. "We don't think of each other that way."

"Could have fooled me but if you say so." Gemma remarked with an arched brow. "Then you won't mind if I take a turn with him. That backrub looked mighty enjoyable."

Heather stared open-mouthed at her daughter, flabbergasted. She nearly dropped the towel in dismay but nothing would have put the lie to her words more than the sight of her overripe breasts and treacherous pussy literally drizzling for the young man in question.

"The look on your face! Calm down, Mom. I was kidding. Probably." Gemma chuckled. "And look, here comes our strapping young cabana boy now with a fresh round of drinks."

________________

Sean was jerking the turkey in the shower.

What had come over him?

He couldn't believe how far he had nearly gone during the simple act of applying sunscreen to his step mother's gorgeous body under the teasing stare of his equally alluring new step sister.

It had begun as playful banter, a little game of sibling one-upmanship and some harmless familial flirting. Gemma was the spitting image of her beautiful mother after-all, if a little shorter and a shade blonder but equally blessed in erotic endowment.

So how had it reached the point of Sean humping Heather's admittedly spectacular ass to the very edge of exploding right under his step sister's cute nose?

The whole situation seemed contrived to the young man. He had left the ladies to their drinks and retreated in desperate need of a cold shower. Sean squirted more shampoo into his palm to lather up his jutting shaft and stroked himself in an attempt to clear the backlog of horny, taboo fantasies populating his mind's eye.

"Oh Heather..."

It was so wrong but that lush MILF body had felt so fucking good under his roaming hands. Supple curves without end and long miles of feminine lines for Sean to touch and explore.

...and when he sat on the back of his stepmom's cushiony thighs, her ass had been right there. A pale plump bubble, meager inches from the member hardening in his shorts. He had felt like a kid stealing from the candy store, how could any man resist?

His hand pumped faster as he hunched under the spray of cool water and remembered the way she had pressed back into him. Had Sean imagined it? Surely not, and then there had been the breathy little noises she had emitted like a sexy beacon of hot, furtive yearning.

"Gawd, yes..." He growled, resting his forehead against the shower tiles.

"Please don't do that."

A tinkling girlish voice intruded on Sean's private thoughts and he twisted towards it in surprise, erection still gripped in the upright position.

"Gemma, what are you doing?" He squealed, then got a handle on his pitch and lowered it angrily. "I'm in the fucking shower!"

The buxom beauty was leaning in the bathroom door, only wearing her trivially tiny string bikini and a big, mischievous grin. Her lustrous platinum tresses were down, cascading over her shoulders and tremendous tits, providing decidedly more cover than the joke of a swimsuit.

Sean's cock gave a hearty twitch of approval in his fist.

"I'm stopping you from making a horrible mistake, little bro... or BIG little bro would appear to be more accurate." His shameless step sister said, licking her full lips as her hungry stare tried to devour Sean whole. "Jacking off would be terribly wasteful when you have two empty pussies in the house, just begging to be filled with that fat, virile baby-maker."

Two empty... Was she drunk?

"Gemma, you're not thinking clearly." He warned, trying to sound reasonable while turning to preserve a smidge of modesty, "Now get the fuck out! I'm not too old or proud to call your Mom on you."

"Aaaw, don't hide it away." Gemma pouted coyly as she sauntered closer, all swaying hips and bouncing tits. "Mom's snoozing by the pool. I think you tuckered her out but I'm still wide awake and didn't get my rubdown..."

Sean flailed about for something to cover himself with. Whether by coincidence or design, the blonde bombshell had positioned herself between the shower stall and the towel rail. There weren't many other options since the household had made the transition from wash cloths to those little mesh pom pom thingies after Heather moved in.

He grabbed one anyway and held it in front of his engorged indecency. What were they called again?

"You're going to need a much bigger loofah." Gemma observed lewdly. That was it, fuck! "Make some room and maybe big sister will wash your back if you're a good boy."

That was enough. Sean wasn't going to be pushed about or dance to the tune of a woman seven inches shorter than him, no matter how smoking hot she may be. He faced her head on, dropped the loofa and placed balled fists on his hips.

"Gemma, listen to me. You've been drinking and caught too much sun." He challenged, even as his impetuous step sister steamrolled her way into the shower tits first. His twitching turgidity pointed at her like the world's longest accusatory finger. "You don't really want this. You hardly even know me."

"You'd think so, wouldn't you? But I drink with wannabe cowboys and can hold my liquor. As for knowing you..." The voluptuous temptress reached down and gently took hold of his steely shaft. "You're all Mom ever talks about, like, on every phone call. I had a good idea of what type of guy you were, even before we met but now that we have and I've seen you for myself..."

Gemma stepped under the stream of cool running water and planted her enormous bikini-clad tits against his chest, trapping his pulsating manhood between their glistening bodies as she began to slide her clever fingers up and down his rock-hard length.

"...I know for sure."

She moaned the last few words up at Sean, nibbling on her plush lower lip and giving him magma-hot bedroom eyes from under her long lashes.

His super-stacked step sister was so deep within his personal space, she was probably eligible for citizenship. Her seductive softness surged up against his hardness. Her starlight hair plastered wetly to her slender neck and shoulders as she began to lick and nibble at his collar bone.