Mother's Milk Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha--what type of man do you think I am?" Sean wheezed, his shaky defense already crumbling as the irresistible minx rubbed the head of his cock across her taut belly and squeezed his girthy base.

"A kind and protective one," Gemma hummed between wandering kisses on his chest, her warm breath washing against his tingling skin. "A man strong enough to care for the women in his life and compassionate enough to look after their needs."

"Women? Needs... haaa~ fuck! We can't..." Sean tried to protest but all the pent-up pressure in his thrumming balls and her luxurious strokes already had him on edge.

"When I look at you, big little bro, I see a handsome, virile stud who won't dither or sweat the small stuff when one of his women needs to get fucked full of his hot seed." She writhed and wiggled her pin-up proportions against his cut abs and solid pecs, one small foot sliding up his bare calf. "You would just pound her lucky pussy until she screams and pack her fertile womb with all your potent baby-batter."

Something inside of Sean snapped at the conjured image of Heather--or was it Gemma? They looked so goddamn similar--looking radiant and happy with a hugely rounded belly below a massive pair of milky melons.

"Holy shit, girl. Do you kiss your mother with that whore mouth?" He growled, then raised his gorgeous step sister's chin and kissed her with fiery passion.

They moaned into each other's lips. Tangling tongues and tasting each other with a frantic intensity. Sean's hands circled Gemma's wide hips and latched onto her bountiful booty possessively, fingers digging in deep as he clawed and pulled at her firm, thick flesh.

"Mmmm~... I could if you wanted to watch." She purred when they broke the smoldering kiss, her hand skillful jacking him against her smooth belly and the undercarriage of her expansive cleavage. "But I want to taste you first. Can your naughty step sister please taste you, big little bro? I want to feel this giant sibling dick in my dirty whore mouth."

Sean would have gaped at the filth spilling from those plump strawberry lips if he wasn't so fucking turned on by them. The room should have been foggy with steam from all the sinful heat boiling between the two of them, despite the cold temperature of the shower.

"Fuck yeah, wrap those cock-sucking lips around my hard cock!"

Sean wasn't being quiet or gentle about his burning desire for this curvy angel. All the sexually-supercharged tension of the day had accumulated, accrued interest and come to collect in the form of Gemma slipping to her knees and nuzzling her stunning face against his bulbous tip.

Her dazzling hazel eyes were dilated with lust, her expression alight with perversion as--even under the pouring water of the shower--she gripped his torrid shaft, and painted her high cheekbones, full lips and delicate chin with glossy smears of his oozing precum.

"Oh gawd, I want it so fucking bad... but do one last thing for me?" She whimpered, darting out her tongue to tickle Sean's tip. "Call me your naughty big sis? Say it and I'll do whatever you want, I'll be your personal breeding slut. Please, I promise--"

Sean didn't hesitate for a single second as his racing pulse thundered in his eardrums. "Shut up and suck my fucking cock, naughty big sis!"

Gemma let out a long shuddering exhale that wreathed his enraged manmeat in its warmth before she shoved a trembling hand down between her jiggling thighs and fell forward to swallow nearly half his meaty magnitude in one famished gulp.

"Whoa, shit!" Sean swore as she slurped him down with such a moan of ravenous relish that he had to catch his balance on the tiled wall. "You've wanted this little brother dick real bad, haven't you?"

Her response was visceral and obvious. Gemma's generously endowed figure quaked visibly as she took his choking length into her constricting esophagus. She was bowing on her knees, sloppily worshiping her step brother's masculine pole with her hot lips, moist tongue and tight throat.

...and feverishly fingering her quivering cunt as she did so.

"Glurg... ugh.. ack..."

"Fuck, that feels amazing." Her pretty head bobbed closer to his base, taking down inch after added inch and Sean gripped fistfuls of her silver-blonde hair to steady himself. "You really are a nasty older sister, aren't you?"

"Mmmmhmmm~!" The excited reverberations of Gemma's vocal cords against his rampaging shaft coaxed a short burst of pearly jizz out of Sean to paint her tonsils white.

Staring down the blemishless slope of her bent back at the full, supple peach of her firm ass, Sean was unable to restrain himself. His gliding hand traced the wet valley of her spine until his fingers looped under the back of her string bikini where the thin yellow cord emerged from those pale heavenly globes and gave it a sharp upwards yank.

"Nnnrrff~!" Gemma warbled around his obstructive shaft as the front triangular patch of her minuscule swimsuit was dragged tight against her drenched mound and rubbed sensationally against her buzzing clit.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! You're such a dirty, cock-slobbering stepsis..." Sean huffed, shaking water out of his face as he gripped her long, tangled hair and pulled hard on string, bucking into her pretty mouth like a deranged bull rider. "You love sucking on my big little bro dick, don't you?"

Her pleased gargling mewls and shimmying hips signaled her ebullient agreement as Gemma hoovered his rigid immensity down to the base and snuggled her pert nose into his pelvis. Her neck bulged and rippled around his throbbing girth as her beautiful eyes rolled to the back of her skull and her lashes fluttered.

Sean had obviously uncovered a major kink in the bodacious blonde sexpot, and he hammered that deviant quirk relentlessly as he approached his own monumental climax.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm going to blow my hot sibling wad right down your naughty big sister throat and feed you full of my little bro spunk!"

"Gloommph~!"

Water rained and splashed off their heaving bodies as Sean rigorously fucked his gorgeous step sister's face. Suddenly her thick thighs clamped shut and Gemma noisily came all over her buried fingers.

Sean wasn't far behind...

"Here it comes!" He roared, hilting himself completely in her gagging gullet and pulled back on her bikini bottoms so hard the string snapped in his fist. "Take it, you amazing sister-slut, take all my sticky step brother load!"

Stars danced in his vision when Sean finally erupted. His swinging balls lifting and tightening as his spasming manmeat launched volley after heavy volley of his molten seed directly into the moaning bombshell's flat belly.

Time lost all meaning as Sean emptied himself into her and Gemma greedily swallowed every drop she could milk out of his spouting cock with her soft lips and moist tongue. It went on for far too long and, simultaneously, not long enough as a wave of orgasmic relief washed through his muscular frame until he finally sagged against the shower wall and pulled the stunning blonde's suckling face off his flagging dick.

"Mmmwah!" She gave the sensitive tip a lip-smacking kiss before loudly gulping down her final mouthful of warm spunk and winking up at Sean with a bright cheshire grin. Not unlike the proverbial cat who got the cream. "Good job, little bro. That was a lot of yummy cummy that we saved from the wasteful depths of the drain."

"Holy shit, Gemma. 'A lot' doesn't begin to cover what we just did."

Sean couldn't wrap his brain around the buxom pocket-rocket. He felt like the marrow had been sucked straight out of his bones and his muscles were replaced with silly putty, but Gemma looked ready and eager for round two.

"Oh!" A startled feminine gasp from the conspicuously open bathroom door caught them both by surprise.

Sean turned in time to catch a flash of golden hair and the sound of fleeing footsteps as reality came crashing back down on him like a ton of bricks.

There were no prizes for guessing who that would have been or what she had seen.

Well... fuck.

________________

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!