Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
btraven
btraven
320 Followers

"Oh, Jack." She started moaning. He continued to suck hard until the flow drained to a tinkle. Without even thinking or looking his mouth found his mother's other nipple. A fresh gush of milk filled his mouth. His mother's legs were now wrapped around Jack's knee.

"Come on, Jack." she moaned softly. Jack's cock was throbbing. Unconsciously he started rubbing it against his mother's thigh through his trousers. He found a rhythm, and continued to suck deeply at his mother's nipple. Jack decided to test the nipple with his tongue as he sucked. When his tongue lightly touched her nipple he felt the electricity go through his mother's body. He played with the nipple as he continued to suck, and his mother's body started quaking. He could feel her wetness even through her panties and his trousers as his mom ground her crouch against his knee.

"Oh, baby..." she now moaned loudly.

Her breast was almost completely drained. Jack continued to suck the last of the milk as he teased his nipple with his tongue.

"Oh ... oh ... oh!" His mother's body was jack-knifing now as she moaned.

Jack felt faint as he ejaculated in violent spasms in his pants. They both laid there silently. Jack's lips where still on his mother's breast but he had stopped sucking.

"Jack?" He was almost asleep. "Jack?"

"Uh." He laid there almost catatonic against the warmth of his mother's body.

"Jack, I think its time we got up." she said in a soft voice. Jack forced himself to sit up. He looked at his mom and felt embarrassed and guilty. But she only smiled back sweetly at him. Her mother's breasts were wet with milk as was the rest of her front. He was a mess himself, with milk on his mouth and dripping down his chin to his shirt, which was completely soaked through with his mother's milk.

"Thanks, Sweetie. I don't know what I would do without you." He felt his mother's breasts brush against him as she kissed him on the cheek. Jack was dazed. His head felt like it was full of cotton. Had this just taken place? He felt like he was dreaming. Did his mother really come? He didn't have enough experience to judge such things. He had certainly come. He felt the wetness at his groin. Did she know?

"Jack, can you give me some privacy while I clean up?"

"Uh, sure, Mom." said slowly. He lifted himself awkwardly off the bed.

"And clean yourself, too". He looked backed at his mother still sitting half- naked on the bed. She gave him a wink, which made tingles travel down his spine.

He closed his mother's door behind him; and now felt very alone and confused.

Jack checked on Bobby who still sound asleep. He fixed some hamburgers and tried to keep himself busy so he did not have to think about what had just taken place. Had it really happened? The bedroom door creaked open. His mom emerged dressed in a frilly white robe.

"Uh, hi Mom.", he said nervously.

"Ouch!" He burned his hand on the stove.

His mother ran to him. "Are you all right, Jack?" She held his hand and gave it a kiss.

"Yeah, I'm OK, Mom."

"Jack, are you bothered by what we just did?" she asked seriously.

"Uh, I don't know, Mom." He was unsure what to say. She held each of his hands, and looked him lovingly in the eyes.

"Jack, you did me a favor. I was suffering because the pump wasn't working." She held him by the shoulders.

"You - we - didn't do anything wrong in there, Jack. You're my son just like Bobby is. Because you're older doesn't mean that its wrong for you but right for him." He nodded quickly.

"Look - I know you probably enjoyed it. I told you I knew about teen-aged boys and their fixations." She smiled slyly.

"And I'll confess that I enjoyed it, too. It's the way a woman's anatomy is designed so that breast feeding encourages bonding."

"Jack, you helped me out when I desperately needed it. And the fact that we happened to both enjoy it doesn't mean it's something to be ashamed of." She gave his a motherly kiss on the forehead. He did feel better.

"Besides, we're going to have to do this later tonight when I fill up again." Despite himself he grew immediately hard.

"We have something to look forward to later." his mom added with a hint of seduction.

They ate dinner together saying little. Afterwards, Bobby woke up. The long sleep must have done him good because he was more pleasant than he normally was just waking from a nap. He was scheduled to work tonight from 8-10, so he kissed his mom and Bobby good-bye and drove off. At work he couldn't keep his mind off of his mother. He kept looking at his watch as he bagged groceries.

When work was over he left immediately rather than stopping to chat with Sara Jo or some of his buddies. A couple of times he had to slow down after he glanced down at the speedometer and realized how fast he was driving. When he finally got home it was dark except for his mother's bedroom. He walked over to his mother's open doorway. She was sitting on the side of her bed wearing the same frilly robe. The bed was now made with the covers turned neatly down.

She smiled at him. He smiled back nervously.

"I've been waiting for you, Jack. I'm getting sore." She stood up and removed the robe. She let it drop to the floor. Jack was startled. Instead of the nursing bra and the plain white panties from Sears, his mom was wearing only a fancy pair of panties. The panties had the French cut with the leg of the panties sexily rising up her hip. He did not even remember seeing these panties in his secret excursions into his mother's lingerie drawer. His mom's breast were large and swollen, but still hung high by themselves. The nipples were engorged and pink, and glistened with the wetness of her milk. He stood there in awe at his mother's nakedness.

"Oh ... Mom." He heard his voice saying. He immediately felt embarrassed and had to look away.

Seeing his embarrassment, his mother smiled.

"Don't be embarrassed, Jack. Come to your mother." She took his hand and led Jack to her bed. She sat up against the headboard as before and spread her legs slightly. She pulled Jack to her and Jack immediately began to suck. It was better this time. He knew what to do as he steadily drained his mother's boob. He felt her mother's body relax against him as he removed the pressure in her breast. He drank deep from her warm, sweet milk. With his tongue he started teasing the tip of her nipple, and as before his mother's body starting stirring under him. She wiggled against him while he sucked and played with his mom's nipple.

When the breast was drained he automatically switched to the other. A gush of warm milk shot into his mouth as soon as his mouth clamped onto the nipple. He could feel the excitement starting to build in himself and his mom. They pressed their bodies against each other. In their squirming they unconsciously - or was it deliberate - re-positioned themselves until their hips were pressed tightly together. Jack's throbbing erection was pressed against his mother's couch through the layers of his trousers and her panties. Jack finally drained the second breast but kept sucking hungrily at his mom's breast. She didn't seem to mind, though, because they were now pushing rhythmically against each other.

Caught up in the fever of the excitement, Jack cautiously reached down under him to the waistband of his mother's panties. His mother quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it away. Scared he had gone too far with his mother, Jack started pulling away from his mom, but she pushed him back onto her. She was setting her limits just like Sara Jo did. He sucked his mother harder now and let his teeth scrape very lightly against his mom's nipple.

"Oh, Jack - Jack - Jack ..." His mother's hips jerked against him. His mother's excitement caused his dam to finally burst. He bucked rhythmically against his mother and came in a shuddering climax.

"Mommm...." he heard himself moan.

They laid still for a few minutes not saying a word. He felt the warmth of his mother's body against him. Unlike last time there was not mistaking what each of them had felt this time. Jack had never seen a woman orgasm but now had no doubt that this is what his mother had felt. He thought it pretty obvious to his mother that he had came too. Another thing was different, too; this time Jack did not feel the shame he had felt before. He still felt somewhat unsure but he knew that this second time he and his mother had known what they were doing. The first time could have been accidental, but there was no mistaking their intend this time.

"You OK, Jack?" He rolled off his mother.

"Yeah, Mom, I'm OK."

"It was good wasn't it, Jack?"

"Uh, Mom, ..."

She looked at him and smiled. "It's OK to say you liked it, Jack. We didn't do anything wrong." his mother said in a clear voice.

"Yeah, Mom, ... I liked it. I liked it a lot." he beamed. He did feel better.

He didn't want to leave but his mom told him it was time for both of them to get ready for bed - in own separate beds. Jack stripped, cleaned himself up and put his pajamas on. He heard his Mom getting Bobby his bottle. Jack said goodnight to his mother, and gave her a kiss on the lips that lingered for just a while longer than a kiss that a son gives his mother.

Jack laid in bed in the dark. He masturbated earnestly. Instead of Sara Jo or some Playmate, Jack was now openly fantasizing about his mother. He came, pumping more semen than he had thought was still left in him. He fell in a sound sleep soon after.

**

Jack slept restlessly, tossing and turning. A kiss. Another kiss. He opened his eyes and saw his mother peering out of the darkness. He realized that his cock was hard and sticking out of his pajama pants. He quickly put himself back in, hoping Mom didn't see. Although, did it matter any more?

"Jack, its time again." she said very somberly for something that was exciting to both of them. He sat up and held his head.

"Uh, OK, Mom." he said groggily. He looked at his digital clock and saw it was 3:15am. She stood there a minute silently.

"In my bedroom, Jack." she finally said.

He followed his mother into the bedroom. The room was dark. She opened her robe. He could see the outline of his mother's nakedness. Was she still wearing the panties? He smelled the earthy dairy smell coming from her milk. She climbed up on the bed and Jack followed.

He went to his mother's breast and suckled. Efficiently, he drained away the pressure and felt his mother's body start to relax against him. He teased her nipple, biting it lightly while he continued to nurse from his mother. Instinctively, his mother opened her legs further and started squirming her ass.

He pushed himself up against his mom's body. His cock slipped out again from his pajamas and pressed against the coolness of his mother's panty. He was prepared to move but his mother showed no resistance. With both hands he squeezed his mother's tit and engulfed the stream of warm milk that shot into his mouth. They were both excited now as he started dry-humping his mom.

"Jack!" she blurted out loudly. But she must have shouted his name of excitement rather than concern that things were going too far because she made no move to stop him. He drained his mother's tit and immediately went for the other one. He clamped onto the nipple and drunk down the stream of milk. His cock, having a life of its own, pressed at his mom's inner thigh and tried to gain entrance to the dark mysteries underneath the panties by snaking its way under the leg band. He pressed and pressed by he couldn't get in!

Emboldened by his mother's writhing he very cautious reached down to the leg band where his cock was probing. Slowly, he pulled at the elastic. He was prepared to quickly withdraw his hand if his mother showed the least resistance, but she continued squirming against him as if she didn't notice. He pushed his cock into his mother's panty. The elastic pulled tight against his cock, but it was not an unpleasant sensation. The tip of his cock found the entrance to his mother's pussy. It was definitely wet, and emanated a warm from within.

He paused for a moment not sure to really wanted to go through with this step. Did he really want to do this? Was he prepared for this? He bit at her nipple while continuing to suck his mother's milk. She was moaning now and wrapped her legs around him. He wasn't sure if this was to encourage him, or whether his mother in her excitement was really oblivious to what he was doing. Jack could not see how he could turn back at this point. He was feverish, and felt beads of perspiration on his forehead. This wasn't just his doing, or was it? He was so confused, but he knew he had to do it. He could not go on with his life not knowing, not plunging into the mysteries of his mother after having come this far.

Jack pushed slightly, and felt himself slid into his mother's pussy like butter. It was so easy, and, yet, this was an act that would forever change his relationship with his mother. Everything they had done previously was, by and large, innocent. She needed him to suck her milk to relieve her discomfort. If they both derived pleasure from it, there was no shame. Despite the heated play, they were still acting as mother and son. Now with his single act they had crossed the line from mother and son to - lovers. He could not undo what had been done, but he was not sure he wanted to undo it.

They both paused for a minute. Now fully aware of what had been done - and what could not be undone. His mother, then, reached behind him and grabbed his buttocks. She pulled him to her, making him slid all the way inside of her. The feeling was indescribable. It was like a tight, wet, warm velvet glove was lovingly grabbing his cock.

"Oh, Jack. Oh, my baby."

Mom's last breast was now almost drained. Jack and his mother started slowly fucking while Jack continued to suckle the last of her milk. He pushed his pelvis; and his cock slid effortlessly the rest of the way into his mother's warmth. His origin. His source. It felt like heaven. I should have felt dirty and perverted, but it felt so natural and wonderful to make love with this beautiful woman who gave him birth.

Tentatively he pulled out slightly and pushed back. The friction send fire into his loins. He knew his mother felt the same because he felt her return his thrusts by arching her hips. Was this fucking? In Jack's private readings on the subject he had heard of many dysfunctions and problems regarding sex. He had thought it hopelessly complicated, but nothing could seem as natural to Jack, then, than fucking his mother.

"Jack..." his mom moaned. Jack knew that she was close.

Jack lifted his body up a bit and kissed his mother. He could feel her bare breasts pressing his chest. Milk still leaking from them was soaking his pajama shirt. His mother returned his kiss, and soon his tongue snaked its way into her mouth. Mother and son embraced and kissed deeply while their hips banged together.

Tension built in his loins, and Jack fought for control against his own body. His mother pinched his buttocks tight as she forcefully pulled him to her.

"Mom!" he tried to shout in warning. But it was too late. He came in a violent eruption, ejaculated in waves into his mother.

"Oh, Jack..." His mother wrapped her legs around him, and pushed her hips back and forth against him.

"Jack ..." Her cry softening into a whimper.

Jack could feel his mother's body relax against him. He tried to climb off his mother but she pulled him back to her. They were both silent. Jack could feel his mother's heartbeat against him slowly climb back to normal. Eventually, he rolled off his mother and laid next to her. Both exhausted, they both fell asleep holding one another.

The next morning the sun woke Jack up. He was immediately disoriented. He looked around and saw he was in his mother's room. He looked over and saw his mother naked sleeping next to him. Panic set in. What had he done? What should he do?

Jack laid there next to his mother staring at ceiling. He discovered that he too was naked - he must have removed and kicked off the rest of his pajamas during the night. He felt his mother stirring. She opened her eyes groggily and also looked disoriented. She met his eyes, and Jack looked away guiltily.

"Morning, Jack." she said in a flat voice.

"Morning, Mom." Jack muttered in reply.

"Mom, ... I'm sor.." she pressed her finger to his lips.

"Don't be sorry, Jack. I should have known it was going to come to this. It just ... felt so good. And its been too long for me, Baby." She stroked his cheek tenderly.

"It was good, Jack. Better than I would have thought. But we can't let this happen again. It's wrong. You've done so much for me, and now I feel I've taken advantage of you."

"M-mom, you didn't ..." he started to stutter.

She cut him off. "Jack, let's never discuss this again, please?" she said firmly. Jack nodded in agreement.

"Now, Jack could you please give me some privacy while I get dressed?"

Jack got out of bed, and quickly grabbing his pajamas that were in crumbled ball next to his mothers panties. When had she taken them off? Embarrassed, Jack clutched the pajamas to his groin, and quickly left his mother's bedroom. He closed the door behind him and put on his pajamas.

His mother, dressed in a loose white dress, came to the kitchen table carrying Bobby. They ate breakfast together mostly silent. He tried to busy himself reading the paper while his Mom held the bottle for Bobby while at the same time ate her breakfast.

Jack looked at the clock.

"Mom, I'd better - I'll be late for school." He tried to look away as he gave his mom a quick peck on the cheek. As he was almost out the door, his mother said,

"Jack, you're coming home at lunch time, right?" He looked back at his mother puzzled.

"You have to ...", she cupped his breast, "you know." Jack didn't know what to say.

"Ah, sure Mom."

His mom gave him a sly look. "... unless you want to get another pump from the hospital." she added. "M-momm, I-I won't have time to stop - I'm running late." Jack stammered. She looked back at Jack and smiled.

"OK, you can pick up it when you want - but I'll need you."

"Yeah, Mom, sure."

In a whisper she added, "But like yesterday, Jack - not like last night."

"Yeah ... sure."

Jack was so confused that he muttered a good-bye to his mother and hurried out the door. In school Jack was listless, and had trouble concentrating. He got the results back on his Chemistry exam and found gotten an "A". At least some things in his life where going all right. Sara Jo tried to make eye contact with him during class but Jack just returned her a forced smile and looked away. Jack kept looking at his watch nervously.

Jack rushed out the door as soon as the noon bell rang. He found himself speeding again, and had to make a conscious effort to slow down. Jack was going home for his - noon feeding?

His mom was in the bedroom sitting on the bed waiting for him. As before she had the nursing bra on with the flaps pulled back to expose her swollen breasts. Unlike before, though, his mother wore no panties. She was nude - bare except for the nursing bra that only emphasized rather than concealed her nudity. She laid there inviting before him. With his eyes Jack traced the outline of his mother's smooth legs up to her soft blond fuzz of public hair.

She looked at Jack somewhat sheepishly and seductively at the same time. "Surprised, Jack?" she looked at him.

"Jack, I don't know if what we did together was right or not, but I know I don't want it to end." His mother sat up more on the bed which caused her breasts to juggle delightfully.

"I've been getting all worked up this morning just thinking about, Jack. God help me, but I know I don't want what we had together to stop.". Tears were welling in her eyes now."

btraven
btraven
320 Followers