Mother's Milk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whispered words trailed off as she saw where his eyes were fixated and looked down at herself with a hiccuping sob.

"Oh no."

Was that...?

Sean was so hard he could have worked a forge and anvil with the hammer rising between his legs. The purple crown had breached the elastic waistband of his running shorts and pulsed against his washboard abs with months worth of burning desire for the milky MILF in front of him.

Gemma quickly read the room and took his obvious throbbing erection as a cue to embrace her mortified mother from behind and gently corral the busty blonde bombshell onto his tented lap.

"See, little brother? She wants it, Mommy's body is ready. We're both sooo~ fucking ready and fertile right now." She husked, planting a soft kiss on her mom's neck and making the older woman whine in animal need. "Your dad couldn't handle this much woman but I reckon you've got more than enough down there to satisfy us both."

Sean reckoned he did too as Heather gracefully slid up his legs and settled her knees on either side of his waist. Then his alluring stepmom gently rested her dainty hands on his shoulders for support and began to firmly grind against his prominent bulge with a wild look in her brilliant blue eyes.

"It's true Sweetie. Mommy is sorry but she needs it. She needs her strong, handsome boy to make her feel better." She breathlessly begged, dragging his head down between her huge, heavenly mounds as her pelvis tucked and humped against Sean's steely shaft. "Help Mommy feel good and she'll look after you whenever you want. Your father's never home, he wouldn't need to know. He doesn't understand what a fine young man you have grown to become."

"Mmmnnph~!" Sean gasped as he freed his face from the damp, pillowy prison and stared feverishly at the wet silken neckline in front of his face. "Oh gawd, Heather, are you.. is that... milk?"

"It is! Mommy's breasts are overflowing with milk for her babies." His golden-haired step mother wailed. "I'm so full it hurts! Please Sweetie, won't you help Mommy? Help her by draining Mommy's huge milky udders with your strong hands."

"Yeah, little brother..." Gemma purred lustily, reaching under her mother's rich wavy hair to unfasten the dry humping beauty's halter top. "Go ahead and milk your sexy stepmom's big titties."

With a crisp snap of a clasp, the straps fell loose and Heather's immense bosoms finally bounced free, thick and heavy, they utterly dominating Sean's field of view. They were massive, pale and perfect with barely a hint of age or sag to their spherical suppleness, topped with pink puffy peaks like juicy raspberries atop two ice-cream sundaes.

...And they were smeared liberally with her white lactate making her succulent ivory titflesh shine as though polished.

"Oh fuck... They're incredible, Heather." Sean whistled in reverent awe as the woman of his dreams rubbed herself against his adamantine shaft and waved her dribbling nips at him.

"Touch them, Sweetie, Mommy needs you to touch them." Heather groaned and it came out low and guttural. She seized Sean's hands from his sides and urgently pressed them against her cushiony chest. "And call me Mommy, please Sweetie. Because that's what you're going to do, Right? Make me a Mommy again real soon?"

What was up with the women in this family?

Sean didn't let the question linger, as his swimming mind quickly drowned in fiery lust and his rough fingers sank deep into her creamy melons.

"Sure thing, Mom." He growled, his engorged cock surging against glossy fabric covering her womanly folds, battering at the silken barrier to her forbidden entrance. "Jeezus, I've wanted you for so long. You better have lots of milk for me, I'm starving for it."

"I do, I promise I do! Oh Sweetie, Mommy has so much milk and once you make her pregnant, she'll have even more!"

Sean squeezed and kneaded her ripe titflesh recklessly. Each magnificent orb was nearly the size of his head and spilled out around his grasping palms, a steady flow of her cream rolling over the backs of his hands which the hungry young man eagerly lapped up.

The taste was paradise. A smooth, rich, flavorsome paradise that coated his tongue and--

"Not like that, silly brother." Gemma drawled playfully. She was hugging her mother from behind, and resting her petite chin on the writhing matron's slender shoulder to watch them grind together with heated intensity. "You need to pinch the udder around the teet, squeeze and then pull. Here, let a trained professional show you how it's done."

Then the buxom brat coasted her dainty fingers up her mothers shuddering sides, batted Sean's hands away before demonstrating her milking expertise by squirting his parched lips and stubbly cheeks with a thick line of creamy goodness.

"Hnnggh~! Gem-Gem Honey, what are you doing to your poor Mommy?" Heather burbled through trembling lips, ecstatically arching her back and thrusting those tremendous tits forward into her little girl's groping grip. "That feels--Haaah~... amazing! Mommy feels like she's going to melt into your touch."

"See? You need to be gentle but firm. Grip, squeeze then draw the milk out." Gemma giggled as she shot another warm jet onto Sean's sagging chin. "Now open wide, baby bro, because you've got plenty to drink and here comes some more."

He didn't need telling twice. Sean did as instructed and was rewarded by two, well-aimed shots of white deliciousness spraying across his waggling tongue. The incredible flavor was like fresh fuel for the sweltering furnace of his incestuous passion.

His hands tore blindly at his stepmom's--no, it was his dead mother's--expensive dress. The front flap of cobalt silk that had dangled enticingly between her thick, flexing thighs was now trapped in the crush of their heaving bodies and the goddamn thing wouldn't shift out of the goddamn way.

Heather was leaning backwards at an angle into her gorgeous daughter's arms, her hands reaching back to grab Sean's knees for support as she rolled her perfect, supple hips into his rocky hardness and further exposed her tits for Gemma to milk.

"Aaah, Sweetie... Mommy is sorry but she just can't help herself! She can't stop now! She needs her big boy inside of her." She whined, bucking harder against Sean, making the couch groan and pinning him beneath her substantial heft. "Please hurry, Sweetie. Mommy needs to feel your massive dick stretching and filling her up as she milks for you."

"Shit, I'm trying Mom but--urgh!"

Sean nearly choked as another volley of warm tit-honey hit the back of his throat and he had to swallow hard before glaring at Gemma.

His step sister frowned back but not in anger. An expression of perverse concentration twisted her lovely countenance as the platinum-haired knockout pinched and squeezed at her mother's enormous udders in a rapidly accelerating pace. Her small hands forcefully stretched and pulled the fountaining knockers up and away from Heather's slim torso, Gemma's aim going wide as she plastered herself to her mom's back, buried her blushing face in her neck and whimpered with a desperate animal need of her own.

Fuck it.

Sean bellowed like a charging bull as he ripped his stepmom's undersized cheongsam off her full-figured body. The azure silk and gold embroidery didn't part easily but his all-consuming desire for the breath-taking dairy queen straddling his painfully tented groin gave Sean the strength of ten blue-balled men.

Her milk was everywhere now.

It dripped from his jaw, ran down his bare chest, mingled and soaked into the scant clothing that covered their humping loins, lubricating the passage to their final fruitful joining. Sean tore away that final barrier of shiny threads and Heather howled like a creature of the night when the drenched silk dragged across her budding lower nubbin as it was whipped aside.

"Nyaaa~! Yes, Sweetie, YES! Give it to Mommy, give her all your big boy cock until she is packed full of your hot baby-making seed!" The ecstatic MILF exalted, lifting her broad hips just enough for her stepson to free his rigid rod, yank aside the dripping gusset of her useless black panties and spear his turgid, cunt-splitting length inside her immaculate stepmom pussy. "Aaayyeee~!"

Heather keened as Sean slammed his iron-clad cock to the base in her sopping slit. For him it was a desperate urgent movement. A thousand repressed and buried fantasies about his unbelievably sexy step mother suddenly given life. Sean wanted to take her, to hold her, to claim the gorgeous fertile angel before he woke up and realized it was just another horny dream.

He knew he should slow down, relish in the moment but Heather's gushing womanhood opened to Sean like a blooming flower. Welcoming in his enraged enormity and the luscious lady in question wasn't setting a placid pace either as she roughly pressed him down into the couch.

"Holy fuck, Mom! You feel so unbelievably tight and wet for me..." Sean groaned as she began to ride him like a one-hump camel, fingernails digging into his muscular shoulders as she hunched forwards and twerked her thick, sizable booty on his lancing manmeat. It slapped and clapped loudly as Heather bore down on him, ravenously devouring every girthy inch of him into her sodden, clutching depths. "I don't know how much longer I can hold out for you!"

"Oh gawd, oh my fucking gawd... Sweetie, you're so much b--bigger than your father!"

Now rid of any restricting clothing, Heather was vision. A voluptuous, heaving vision clad only in her glasses, smoky stockings, lacy garters and a frilly black thong forced askew by Sean's invasive immensity as she swiveled her ample hips, using his corpulent cock to stir up her spasming insides.

"You better save something for me, little bro." Gemma huffed, burning holes into his soul with her blazing hazel eyes, even as she painted herself across her mother's bucking back and gnawed at her plump bottom lip as though she might tear it off. "This is a package deal, dontcha know? Two pregnancies for the price of one and all that."

Her roaming hands were no longer latched onto her mother's inflated cleavage but hidden betwixt her satiny thighs and working diligently towards her own lust-driven pleasure. Her wire-rimmed spectacles sitting crooked on the bridge of her cute button nose.

Rearing out of the couch cushions like a pro wrestler kicking up off the mat, the rutting young man wrapped his muscular arms around his stepmom's waspish waist and mashed his lips against hers in a smoldering kiss.

Positioned as they were, Sean's square jaw was solidly lodged into the voluminous valley of Heather's creamy cleavage as she tucked in her angular chin so their tongues could tangle in a torrid, taboo kiss. He growled and she whinnied as they tasted each other for the first time, a feral attraction made manifest in the most passionate manner possible.

"So. Fucking. Hawt!" Gemma mewled, panting hot breaths across their sucking faces from mere inches away. The moist shlick shlicking of her sawing digits in her drenched girlhood added to the fleshy slapping symphony of her mother and step brother's lewd love-making. "Do it, little Bro... hhrrngh~! Pack Mommy's fertile womb full of your virile stepson spunk!"

"Yes, oh YES! Please Sweetie..." Heather howled, her clingy pussy pumping and gripping at Sean's pulsating prick as she ground him hard against her thrumming g-spot. "I'm ovulating, I swear! I have eggs, so many eggs ready for my big, handsome boy to knock-up. Get Mommy pregnant with whole litters of your offspring!"

Sean's hands shot out and fastened onto Heather's jouncing, rippling tits as though they had a gravitational pull all of their own. As well they might, they looked big enough...

"Jeezus, fuck! I'm gonna cum soon, Mommy..." Sean roared, his overstimulated cock jerking madly within her clutching channel. "I'm going to dump so much fucking cum inside your Mommy womb that you'll catch triplets!"

Then he suctioned a fat, leaking nipple between his puckered lips and drank deep of his stepmom's sweet, life-giving milk.

"I want it, Mommy wants that sooo~ bad, Sweetie!" Heather wailed, her long golden hair flailing about as she frantically bounced and slapped her thick rump on his titanic length. "It feels too good! You feel too good when you suck and fuck Mommy like that, Sweetie."

"Does he really feel that good, Mommy?" Gemma breathed in an awestruck little girl voice, her free hand pulling at her own skimpy cheongsam as her other continued twisting and plunging between her fat, nectar-splattered thighs. "Does little bro's big cock really feel as amazing as it looks?"

Their stunning, blushing faces were side by side as mother and daughter clutched at one another, racing headlong towards mutual critical climaxes. Sean drank in their beauty, astounded by the similitude in their elegant features. They could almost have been twins if not for the slight difference in hair and eye color. A matching pair of rosy cheeks, wrinkle-free brows, librarian's glasses and full lips pressed close enough to kiss.

"It is, oh gawd! It's stretching and reaching parts inside Mommy that no man has ever touched before." Heather gasped, bucking faster as Sean slurped loudly at a hard pink nipple then hungrily switched to the other. "My big boy is fucking Mommy so good! So much better than his--ungh~...his dad! You're going to grow addicted to it, Baby."

"I can't wait..." Gemma moaned, sweat sticking silver hairs to her forehead. "I love you, Mommy."

"Oh Gem-Gem, I love you too!"

Sean pulled away from nursing on Heather's stupendous breasts to watch as mother and daughter joined in a sizzling hot, passionate kiss. Their ruby lips parting and moist tongues darting in a decidedly unchaste, non-familial fashion.

Heather's delicate hands roamed the supple contours of Gemma's mega-stacked chest, sliding the strapless silk gown down to puddle around her daughter's hourglass waist before bending slightly to take a stiff strawberry peak into her drooling mouth. All while still grinding and squeezing her channel around Sean's plundering pole.

The young man's head was spinning as the large couch complained and shifted beneath the forceful need of the glorious golden-haired MILF riding him into the furniture while lavishing her own enchantingly beautiful daughter in erotic attention. Somewhere in the last few minutes the meek and mild small-town housewife had turned into a sexually unleashed hellcat in heat.

Sean couldn't have stopped if he wanted to and couldn't guess what Heather would do if he tried.

Presumably, she'd grind his bruised pelvis into bone meal with her considerable heft and mighty thighs.

"Holy shit, Mommy, I'm going to blow!" He croaked through lips coated in her milk. "Your perfect Mommy pussy is going to make me cum!"

The effect of his words was instantaneous.

Like an attack dog receiving the kill order, Heather turned her focus back on her stepson with laser-like intensity. Her azure eyes looked half-crazed with lust, her breathtaking face madly contorted the unhinged desire for his sticky baby-batter.

Sean could see her soft abdomen ripple with hidden strength as she flexed her love muscles and dragged her dripping, skin-tight motherhood down his spasming shaft until he was buried to the root in her constricting cunt.

"Give it to me, Sweetie. Mommy wants to feel your heat explode inside her empty womb." She was practically snarling at him as she yanked his trembling hands back up to her humongous spurting knockers. "And milk me. Milk your fertile Mommy while she milks your big boy cock and breed her with your virile stepson seed!"

Beside them, Gemma knelt beside the couch mewling like a cat on a hot tin roof. The platinum-blonde rested her pretty head on the soiled leather cushion, avidly watching their slapping nethers collide with her huge tits hanging out and small hands working energetically beneath her silk sash.

"Hurry up and do it already!" The pint-sized nymphet pleaded through spittle-flecked lips. "Fill Mommy up then fill me! I need it, little bro.Pleeeease~..."

"Faaaark!" Sean cried out as the world seemed to shake apart around him. "Mommy... Fuck! Mommy, I'm cuuuuumming~!"

Stars went supernova and new galaxies were birthed within his overclocked brain as Sean's libidinous levees burst and a flash-flood of molten man-juices geysered out of him. He wrenched blindly on his crowing stepmom's rubbery teets, rendered sightless by overwhelming euphoria and heedlessly hosing her heavenly milk all over himself.

"Yes, Sweetie, YES!" Heather shrieked in victory as the liquid proofs of her own gushing climax splashed down over his throbbing balls. "I love you, Sean. I love you, IloveyouIloveyouIlove~..."

She babbled and thrashed rapturously on top of him, her glasses flying off her flailing skull as her slick channel clamped down around his erupting turgidity like a velvet vice. Sean groaned as his cum-hungry stepmom coaxed every last drop out of him with her improbably talented pussy.

Over a full minute later, they finally came back to earth and reality in a sore but happy embracing of worn-out bodies. Heather had a dopey grin on her exquisite face as her eyelids fluttered closed and she slumped against Sean in a boneless heap of shiny wet tits, tangled golden tresses and slender limbs.

"I love you too, Mom." He whispered in her recumbent ear as he rubbed her bare back in soothing circles. "I've wanted to say that for a long time and it feels right. I love you too."

Sean was a little surprised and amused when he only got a snuffling snore in reply.

Heather snored? Who would have guessed?

"Holy crap, bro!" Gemma exclaimed, crawling up onto the seat beside him with a starry-eyed expression and far too little clothing covering her voluptuous porcelain figure. "You fucked her unconscious, what a goddamn super-stud! You better have something left in the tanks for me."

Then, without a hint of warning or shame, Sean's wicked step sister raised her pussy-soaked hand and shoved two flavorsome fingers into his slack jaw.

"Mmmmnph!" He objected weakly but already the musky taste on her dainty digits had his softening cock considering a second innings with the shameless, busty tease...

Then, as if in one final act of peaceful protest for all the abuse it had suffered, the large leather couch collapsed underneath all three of them with a crash.

________________

"Yes, little brother, say it again!"

"Big sister is a pervert! Now take my hard fucking cock and beg me for more..."

"Uh... uh.. ugh...haaaah~!"

Heather stirred to wakefulness from a deep, blissful dream filled with dancing babies in diapers and orgasmic squealing sugarplum fairies. If that wasn't odd enough, she was also laid out on the lounge room rug with a pillow tucked under her head and a wool-knit throw blanket covering her weary, naked body.

"Here it comes, here comes load number four! Now tell me where you want all your step brother's hot, gooey spunk..."

"Deep inside my insatiable big sister pussy! Give it to me again, baby bro. I want that nut. Dump that virile manseed straight into my naughty pussy!"

Heather blinked in some confusion. On one hand she felt incredibly relaxed for the first time in months. As though she had received a full body shiatsu massage inside and out. Her pumped-up tits didn't ache and her turbo-charged baby-brain was idling at a satisfied purr for the first time in what felt like forever.

On the other hand, the familiar young voices and meaty slapping sounds coming from the left of her reclining figure were hard to ignore. She drowsily lolled her head in that direction and her sleepy sapphire eyes shot wide open in shocked surprise.