Mother's Milk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent over the arm of the broken leather couch and facing Heather was her half-naked daughter. Gemma's smooth alabaster breasts hung over the cushioned armrest, bobbing and swaying heavily as Sean hammered the lusty, moaning beauty from behind at a breakneck pace.

It was clear that they were both about to breach an orgasmic threshold and from the puddle of mixed juices pooling around the rutting duo's knees, it wouldn't be the first time.

"Oh fuck... Here it comes, you big sister slut!"

"Yes, YesYesYesYes~!"

The rose silk cheongsam was bunched up over Gemma's slim waist and Sean gripped it like a harness to drag her pale peach of an ass back to slap against his rocketing thighs in the final few thrusts before they both seized up in a powerful paroxysm of back-arching pleasure.

"Hyaaaa!"

"Ohmagawd, YES!!"

Heather sat up and brushed the hair out of her face. Her adult children were humping on the shattered remains of Paul's favorite couch. The backrest support was evidently broken by the way it folded at right angle and seat was bowed to the hardwood floor directly beneath the climaxing couples interlocked knees. The cushions were scattered about willy-nilly and soaked in a variety of fluids, some of which were undoubtedly Heather's own.

She had never liked that awful couch anyway. Black leather, really? It spoke of a man who couldn't put his bachelor days behind him. She and Sean could pick out a nice replacement together. Something fabric with a nice pattern.

The older blonde rested a small hand over her soft belly and smiled fondly as she remembered the recent primal, passionate love-making with her stepson. Sean was, without a doubt, an exceptionally spirited young man with a lot of heart.

"Heather, you're awake! Thank goodness..." Sean exclaimed once he came back to himself. Gemma was taking a little bit longer but Heather now knew what that was like. "This little firecracker was trying to wear me down to a stub but I think that last round did it for her."

He gave Gemma's big ivory butt a sharp smack that prompted a drunken giggle from her daughter as he pulled out. Heaven's but the room reeked of sweat, sex and semen. Heather would have to give the place a good airing out before Paul returned home.

"She's always had a way of getting what she wants, the scamp." She commented wryly letting the blanket drop as she sauntered over to give her stepson--no... her new lover--a long heated kiss. "Thanks for looking after my little girl, Sweetie. This meant a lot to her... and me. The babies, that is."

"The act of making them not so much?" Sean climbed to his feet with a cocky half-smile lighting up his handsome face. "Because I don't know if you're properly pregnant yet. We might have to keep trying... Mom."

Heather felt herself burn red as a beetroot when he called her that but the rush of blood to her face was matched by an equally hot surge down below.

"You don't have to call me that if you don't want to." She murmured, looking down and away. "You really want to be with an old woman like me?"

Sean stepped up and wrapped her up in his strong, protective arms. Heather burrowed her nose into his shoulder and breathed deeply of his rugged manly scent. Gosh but he was a treasure... her treasure.

Her Love.

"A man would have to be a blind fool to let an amazing woman like you get away." He said and let the unspoken implication hang for a moment. "Besides, why shouldn't I call you Mom? Especially if I'm going to be a Dad soon myself."

Another pair of warm arms wrapped around both of them and Heather peered down to see her daughter awake and joining the impromptu group hug. She looked incandescent with a freshly fucked afterglow radiating off every bared inch of her pale skin.

"Then I can call you Daddy, little bro." Gemma snickered, then paused. "Wait, that's going to get confusing..."

"Give me a second with him, you horny brat." Heather laughed through happy tears. "I thought we agreed that he was going to be MY man once you had your fill."

"I'm still claiming visitation rights, Mom. Besides, like Daddy said, there's no guarantee that either one of us is actually knocked up yet. So we better keep on trying. Lots and lots of keeping on trying! Together... as a family."

Heather smiled at her precocious daughter's antics and wiped at her cheeks. She could already feel Sean's hardening member beginning to rise up the inside of her stocking-clad leg and she shuddered with a deep yearning desire. It seemed like everybody was on board for that idea.

Paul wouldn't be home for a few hours yet. They had the time...

"Hold your horses for a minute girls." Sean said in a mock serious tone but Heather could hear the cheeky smile in his voice. "If you're going to keep treating me like a prized breeding stud, then at least take proper care of me. You've both been milking me dry all afternoon and I'm completely parched."

Heather felt a sympathetic pressure building in her huge, creamy tits at the word "milking" and her stepson's professed thirst. The grin nearly split her gorgeous face in half as she looked up at her young lover.

"Oh my poor Sweetie," She said in her most caring motherly tone. "What can Mommy get you to make it better?"

"I think you know what..." Sean growled and steered the three of them towards the large recliner. It was all black leather too. Good riddance. "Someone promised me more milk a short while ago."

"Don't forget about me, Mommy." Gemma pouted petulantly, "I want some too!"

"It's fine, Gem-Gem, there's more than enough for both of you." She chided playfully as Sean sat and towed her down side-saddle into his lap. His stiffening girth slid up between her thick, messy thighs and she gave it a quick squeeze making him groan. "I will always have enough milk to feed those whom I love."

She pulled her sweet daughter in her arms just as her stepson and lover stooped down to capture a pebbled nipple in his thirsty lips to suckle. Soon the two most important people in her life were nursing at her breasts as she cooed encouragement and affectionately stroked their hair.

It felt good, it made Heather want to squirm her big tooshie in Sean's lap as she rhythmically flexed her powerful thighs together around his warm twitching manhood. It was as though they were draining all the stress and worries out of her rapidly relaxing body, leaving her blissfully empty and content at last.

She was a country girl from Plainview, Nebraska after-all. Feeding and breeding a large, healthy family is what they did best. Everything else was just noise that would eventually sort itself out in one way or another.

Heather let out a long satisfied sigh as the bubbling ooze of Sean's potent precum dribbled down onto her slick clenching thighs.

For the first time in forever, everything simply felt... right, and deep down inside, Heather instinctively knew that she was already pregnant with Sean's baby. It was just like everyone back home in the Midwest said...

A mother always knows.

THE END

________________

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!