All Comments on 'Mother's Nasty Boy Ch. 05'

by gentleman99

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Lich LordLich Lordover 20 years ago
I could learn something from you.

I just submitted my first story, The Misadventures of Mistress Mamms, and after comparing it to stories like yours, George Taskers, Big Timmy, G.H Lawrence, Rambler, Etc. I don't think mine is very good. You did a good job on character development and the build up to the sex-scene was concise, yet not to short. Really super job. I look forward to more.

wingerwingerover 20 years ago
Nasty

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

The storytelling is excellent. I think the story would be better if the mother didn't actually hate her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
we need more of the story

I think that this story is one of the best I have ever read. And I wish that u write some more parts to it. I wish if we see some more fucking between the son and the mother. And with the son continuing to talk dirty to her and at one point she starts talking back admitting in humillation and that she is a slut and that she enjoyed it all along while begging him to keep on fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
compliment

this story was hot i loved it. more parts of it please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!

Kinda strange, all this examination and whatnot but cool. The over-religious mom makes me think of the mother in CARRIE, overzealous holy-roller. In reply to EXCELLENT, she doesn't really *hate* her son pers se, o/w she wouldn't fuck him. She needs to degrade him and blame him as her excuse for fucking him. You should have the son fuck herup the ass while she's trapped or tied down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Greatest incest store ever

What a great story. Ive read this story 4 or 5 times and its always as hot as the 1st time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AM I READING THE BEST STORY OF THIS SITE? AM I?

I HAVE read more than 5000 incest stories in this site... i am particularly interested in incest - momson.... ur story was great... i was stunned at the commical manner and a different sort of really set-up..... a mother, very dominant.. who, in disguise of her dominance loves her son very much and yearns her as her partner.. and the son, fantasizes only about her mohter... the great part is - even when she is having sex with him, she doesn't leave her dominant part and the son doesn't leave the timid part... whereas, in all ohter stories, we have found that mom and son become lovers and then relatives... urs is the truest incest story perhaps as the relationship remains the same as ever even after the intercourse.... the last part was a bit messy i think... my harmless suggestion is - let the mother declare that she is pregnant to her son and how they go on in the pregnancy period.. never change the dominance role... she will be dominant as ever.. but will do great things to him as ever too... trickily move out the professional, pour some jelousy in the mother..... how she treats the father of the her baby, i mean the father - her son.. even after the birth of their child will be a greatly provocative one..... u r great ... just, bring pregnancy... it will be great.... it will be tough.. but, u have done tougher things already... i have never been able to vote a 5 to more than 1story... i was going to give it to u... but, last part frustrated me... yet, i am looking forward to giving it u.... and the athiest part was great.. very funny..... same minds.... go on.... u r great... just superb... perhaps, best..... though rgjohn, mikelh, starlight will stand a competition... but, u r great....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

The mother hating the son is what makes it so hot! Please eave this Desiree charachter out of it and keep it as mum and son. Abolutely loved it tho.

jasminexjasminexabout 14 years ago
fantastic writer

best story ever. plz write more please

MrEntertainmentMrEntertainmentalmost 14 years ago
very erotic

Fantastic story. Great setup and development. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really hot story!!

certificate in cum tasting lol ;) hey what about the remaining story?? looking forward for it

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooabout 13 years ago
For real

By far my favorite series. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awsome story!

Very nice job done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fooled Me.

As we went along in stories, I looked for him taking over, Got to the last story and I was getting big time puzzled. Now I am confused. She seems so excited, but bound by preconceptions Wwill they ever switch positions of authority?

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago

This just keeps getting better.

So well written and your imagination seems to know no bounds.

Thankyou for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful description of a sons lust for his mother!!!

brilliant story!please continue this for ever!! one of the best on this site!!!! 10 out of 10!! greg uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Arsewipe writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic story. More please.

I totally enjoy reading your stories. Please keep on writing. Thank you for sharing your talented works.638A

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i came

made me cum twice, holy moly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

But with every story you have shit tags.

'back desiree' 'sucked todd' 'todd legs' 'palm pilot'.

It's a joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous