All Comments on 'Mother's Red Shoes Ch. 05'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, please continue!

Great taboo and mature nylon series, please add more chapters. Also love to read more about lady Elisabeth and her taboo nylon adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fab story

what a great series you have to carry this on very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You've excelled yourself with this chapter, but surely there's a lot more to come (no pun intended!). Please continue this truly excellent series, it really is one of the very best things I've read on Lit. How about a complimentary series about Ginette and her fucking her big cocked son?

Thanks again for the pleasure you've given us all. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This whole series is my all time favourite in Lit. Very well written and so fucking horny! I would love some history of how the shoes came into being originally - must be another good story in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

what a fab story and i agree with all the other comments one of the best you have to keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please write some more, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the kind of mother every boy should have

Alex's mom wants watch her boy blow his young balls and splatter his semen. How many sons do you think would love to have their mom watch them as they jerk their cock and unload their balls all over the place? I bet lots and lots of them, who knows maybe most of them or even every single one. A boy is proud of what he's got between his legs, his fat sturdy cock and his heavy hanging balls. And plenty of mothers too are proud of their son and his male equipment, seeing it in action gets them wet between their own legs. I suspect that real soon Alex and his mom will think of a much better place for the boy to splatter his semen--like right up the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh, the incestuous action with the MOMMY continues. I am wet.

Oh , I have been told that incest is best. The only thing is how much is it so naughty yet so sensuous and how wet and soaked the incestuous silken fucking is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

love all of the stories so so erotic

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable series

I liked this series, although I do think the last chapter was probably the weakest. I'm not so keen on domme mothers, so the problem may be with me.

Apart from that, though, it was very hot. The idea of the mother jerking off her son in the toilet at a wedding (in an earlier chapter) was very sexy. I would've liked to have seen where this might have gone if you had continued with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story but so many mistakes. Kristin's editing poor.

SecretejinSecretejinover 2 years ago

Any mommy wanna play like this with me any time please do add me on kik or snap as "secretejin"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1103 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES