All Comments on 'Mother's Secret'

by Conbon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love your story

You were able to create a thoroughly exciting and interesting short story. Well done. Looking for more from you and hope they will be longer and much more involved.

TXhardsucker69TXhardsucker69about 10 years ago
every boy's fantasy

I really enjoyed your story, well written, you painted some hot graphic pictures with your words. What a guy's fantasy fulfilled, to be serviced by a hot teenager and her hot mom. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot story. Love the visual you paint. Hope that you'll continue the story once mom and daughter get home to dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What the girls don't know is that daddy has been sucking the team off too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Obviously other person who has no clue about bra sizes and is not smart enough to learn. The small details go a long way to help the story and fantasy. A 36 does not suggest a slender track member. Had you said 32 or 34 it would have been believable. My mother started wearing 38 DD after having a kids and before she lost weight. As a female I know bra sizes, and even though I enjoyed the story I would love it more without someone trying to suggest the number means the breasts are larger. It means the measurement around the body is larger.

MrCockMrCockabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Loving the new incest group sex writers, and your work is one of my favorites. I wish I could catch my mother and sister doing this type of thing. Very hot! Don't listen to the crazy bra lady, ill tell her for you... FUCK OFF BRA LADY. What if conbon meant his mom gained a bit of weight not necessarily larger breasts (or maybe so) and that's why her measurement changed?! Bra nazi good god. Anyways I hope mom us tits get bigger and fatter and bra lady says its not realistic for her boobs to get so much bigger.

Anywho great story I love your naughty thoughts they get my cock rock hard

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
All about the wife

As always the women fuck around withone they want. But you can bet that mom only gives dad token sex and daughter gives him none. Just like my wife who said that becuse of my low sperm count we should try to have childred we should only have sex once a month on her most fertile day. Little did I know that was so she would not have to worry if she got knocked up by one of her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part 2

Sequal

KHADIJAHCOLLINSKHADIJAHCOLLINSalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

More More More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous