All Comments on 'Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 02'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Up4kinkUp4kinkover 5 years ago
Memories....

I could be Billy. My earliest memories are of me loving the smell of my mother’s feet. Sniffing her shoes and that sweet smell of leather and sweat. I would crawl in her bed after my dad had gone to work and mom had gotten my sister off to school. She always went back to bed after they were out if he house and I, being probably 4 or 5, would crawl under the covers with her and smell and play with her feet. She allowed me to do this until I started school at age 6. The earliest fetishes are the best fetishes.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
I agree Up4kink

Mine was similar but with satin from nightgown.

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you to all of you for reading, and to those who left me feedback, and shared your personal memories my story brought back for you. I would love to hear from more of you. If you are comfortable with it, please share your own personal experiences and/or fantasies that are similar to my story using the feedback option. Any feedback is welcome. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
447 Followers
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES