Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words Sandra lifted her right ankle, reached down with her right hand, and undid the buckle on the back of her right stiletto, and slipped it off. She brought it to her nose, sniffed, and moaned in pleasure. The whole time she kept stroking Billy with her left hand. She now switched her right hand to his cock, and removed her left heel with her left hand. That heel she put up to Billy's face, who without having to be told, smelled and licked her sweat off the entire heel, from the toe area, to the heel platform. Billy's swished her foot sweat in his mouth, letting all his taste buds enjoy.

"You ready to cum now Billy?"

Billy nodded his head rapidly in acknowledgement.

Sandra grabbed the stiletto Billy had licked clean and put it next to her on the floor. She pulled Billy up to his feet, and knelt before him, never once stopping from stroking his cock.

"I'm going to jack you off until you cum Billy."

Sandra grabbed her still sweaty, untouched right stiletto, and held the heel end up to Billy's cock, it's fat head just above it. She then placed her mouth in front of the open toed end.

Sandra looked up into Billy's eyes. "

"I'm going to stroke your cock until you cum Billy, and when you do, I want you to aim your stream right down onto the heel, so that your creamy cum can cascade down the heel, mixing with my foot sweat, and then into mouth. Can you do that for me?"

Billy excitedly answered, "Yes, yes! I can do that Mrs.Dinucci!."

"Good boy!"

Sandra began jacking him harder and faster, wanting to get his cum as quickly as she could. It only took a minute before Billy exploded. He did as he was instructed and aimed his piss hole at the heel. Streams of his warm, thick, boy cum shot onto the heel, and slid down through the sweaty arch, and out the toe end, and into Sandra's gaping mouth. Billy's cum shots were powerful and he could get all of it onto the heel. Some landed on Sandra's chest, some on her hair, and some on the carpet. Sandra was told it was a lot of cum that Billy could produce, but this was insane. Sandra loved it though. As soon as Billy had shot the last of his cream, Sandra opened her mouth showing she had the cum and foot sweat mixture still in her mouth. She swished it around, gave it a quick gargle, and then swallowed it down.

"Fuck your cum is delicious Billy! I've never tasted anything better in my life! Oh look at that, you got cum on my chest, and my hair. Well just like your mother I don't like to waste. I don't know if you are aware Billy, but cum, especially boy cum, is good for the skin. And not just the skin on a woman's face, but all over her body. There are still a couple streams of your cum in my right stiletto, but the left one is dry. Let me take care of that."

Sandra picked up her left stiletto, and scooped up the cum on her chest and smeared it all over the arch and heel of the shoe. She then grabbed the cum matted in her hair, and rubbed it around the toe area, creating a nice cum slick. Sandra stood up and slipped on her left heel, feeling Billy's cum permeate through her sheer stockings, to her foot. She did the same with her right heel, that had quite a bit more cum on it. the bottom of her right foot felt much more coated with his cum, and some even dripped off the side.

"Mmmmm. Your come feels so good globbed under my stockings while I'm wearing my heels! Now big boy, it's time for momma to take a ride on your pony. Slide back on the bed and lay flat. I'm going fuck you with my cum slicked heels on."

Billy practically flipped himself onto the bed and got in position. Sandra carefully climbed on, and walked on the bed, trying not to trip, and hovered her pussy above Billy's, as promised, already stiffening cock.

"I have a feeling this will be the ride of my life." Sara said, staring down at Billy. Billy began stroking his cock to get it harder faster, and after 30 seconds he was ready to go.

Sandra slowly crouched, lowering herself until Billy's cock was at her pussy lips. She reached between her legs and grabbed Billy's cock. She held it in place as she lowered herself further, penetrating her cunt, sending a wave of unbelievable pleasure through her pussy. She never had anything this thick inside her, and she knew that pain was coming. She began bouncing up and down, just taking in 2 inches of his massive cock at a time. Gradually she went as far down as 7 inches, which was an inch more than her own son balls deep in her, and 3 inches deeper than her husband was capable of. it was a lot of work, and Sandra's legs were getting tired, so she asked Billy to raise his knees enough so she could reach back and use them for support in bouncing herself up and down on his throbbing cock. Harder and faster she bounced, her pussy walls being stretched beyond what it ever had before. Sandra was screaming in pain and pleasure so loud, it startled Billy at first. He was sure the neighbors were hearing her."

"FUCK ME BILLY! FUCK MY PUSSY! TEAR MY FUCKING PUSSY APART! AHHHHHHHH!! OH GOD!!

Sandra was squat thrusting with all her energy, taking all 9 inches of Billy's cock in her.

"BILLY I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY STOMACH!! I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY FUCKING THROAT!! OHHH OHHHH!!

Sandra's guttural grunts made Billy so excited, he was close to cumming. Sandra was close too. She knew she was about to have the most powerful orgasm she ever had.

"Mommy is about to cum baby. Mommy is going to cum on your boy cock. Do you want that from mommy."

Billy knew, even though he wasn't her son, that she was talking to him like that because the taboo of incest turned her on. he thought it was hot too obviously, so he played along.

"That's it mommy, cum on your little boy's cock! Cover his cock with your mommy juices!"

Sandra threw her head back and exploded in orgasmic ecstasy, continuing to buck onto Billy's now cumming cock. The new lovers orgasm-ed together, their first time fucking. It was like they were a perfect match. Billy found Sandra to be far beyond what his fantasies had told him. She was so tasty, and her pussy felt amazing. She had fucked him in a way his own mother hadn't. Peggy would always be the love of his life, but he felt something new with Sandra. Something exciting. He knew this couldn't be the only time he had her. Sandra fell over next to Billy and gave him a french kiss, before giving a big stretch and closing her eyes. She had been fucked like never before, and she just wanted to bask in the glow of it, but she fell asleep with a smile on her face. Billy turned his head and admired the other Goddess in his life.

To Be Continued...

12