All Comments on 'Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 15'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

I love this story! The addition of piss drinking is soooo hot... I cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grannies

Mmmm can’t wait until Billy has the grannies, seeing their mature bodies, some with their pendulous breasts and nipples hanging south, others with small pert titties and hard nipples.

Licking selfishly their musky pussy and brown starfish.

So horny so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Have Billy taste Peggy's morning pee. First pee in the morning always have the most pungent odour, it's the warmest pee, and usually comes in dark yellow color.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good memories

Thank you so much for the hot mother/son story! This chapter particularly brought back awsome memories of my mother and myself. Although it wasn't in a car, outside school, I had a similar occurence. My mother and I had already been sexual together for about a year by that point. It was a Saturday, and she was in the backyard planting flowers. My idiot father was in their room sleeping. She had hiked up her summer dress when she squatted down in the garden and I watched her from the kitchen window which faced it. I could see her panties creeping up her ass and it made me hard. Normally we didnt fool around while dad was at home, but I was going nuts. I grabbed my mom and started kissing her neck and she pushed me away and whispered that I was crazy since my dad was home. After much begging I convinced her to go with me to the huge shed we had in the backyard. We made out for a bit and then I told her I wanted to fuck her, and she kept saying she was too dirty and sweaty and that she should shower first. I winked at her and told her I liked her dirty. I spun her around and lowered her panties. I kissed her neck and told her I wanted to fuck her ass. She bent over and spread her ass cheeks for me and I fucked her until I came. After she told me to wash up or my cock would smell like her asshole the rest of the day. I just smiled and said "Yup." of course I didnt wash until late that night. Anyways sorry to go on and on but it brought back that awesome memory, so thank you. Keep writing more!

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter.....

Thank you all once again for reading. The next chapter should be out by next weekend. I am also working on a daddy/daughter story, which should be out soon.

Please continue to share your feedback in the comments section, or through the feedback tab. Let me know how you are enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Want more

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your build up in every new stories

Love the squeal of this stories.. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have immensely enjoyed all this stories. I loved every part of it. I would like it it continued, since it is really so appealing.

Right at the begining I read it all by myself. Then I sowed to my wife, read it with her and, after some time, we roleplayed it. Not that we have not done it before, but we got really well prepared. We didn't shower for two days so to smell a little sweaty. We even did not change uderwear or clothing as to enjoy as much as possible the stench and foul taste of ours feet, cunt, cock, pussy, asses and all other parts of our bodies.

We did this whilst reading yours stories, pausing and then going on. One hell of a sex encounter. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked all the stories very much. Every single one. They are relly intriguing.

As another reader I have read them first, then shared with my wife. We have already done almost all the things you have described but incest. There were too many situations to roleplay so we split them in severeal diferent days. We had a lot of superb sex, never washed ourselves, got really smelly after a couple of days. And enjoyed it a lot whilst reading every single chapter.

Thank you so much for sharing all theese stories.

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateur7 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it, and had a very sexy time! the smells are such a turn on! ;)

Alex BelligAlex Bellig3 months ago

Very dissapointed that there is no Part 16... :(

why mommy, why.....!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES