All Comments on 'Mother's Shoe Mystery'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wrong catagory

this belongs in "Fetish", IMHO.

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Had a boner the whole time while reading this story. I certainly hope that Part 2 cums soon. Would love for mother to catch him and make him do it with her high heels while she watches, encouraging her boy’s fetish. If she makes him squirt on her toes, even better!

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
Let little Billy finish in Moms shoe...

Please.... Let Billy fill his mothers shoe with a big load of his warm son cum and then let her confront him and tell him that she want's to watch him fill the OTHER one in the same way. Let her hold his young throbbing boy cock and masturbate him until he grunts out a loud "Ohhh... Mom... I'm CUMMING...!

This is the way that I would like to see this very exciting story to continue.

I would have loved for my Mom to catch me filling her Panties or Shoes with a load of my own and have her jack me off to my next cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: wrong catagory

If you have spent any time on this site, you would have know that more often than not, incest takes precedent over every other category. Oh, you'll find some that slip through, but if there is any incest content at all, that's usually the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has me so hard

Please continue!!! Love mom's stinky feet and toes!

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

I really appreciate all of you taking the time to read and comment on my story!

If you all enjoy, and want me to continue, I definitely will. Parts 2 and 3 have already been submitted and should hopefully be published soon.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Reminds me of my mother's satin slips.

My mother always walked between her bedroom and bathroom with just a slip and bra on while getting ready to go out. As soon as my parents left I was in her room playing with her slips. Thanks for the memories.

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you to all of you who left me feedback, and shared your personal memories my story brought back for you. I would love to hear from more of you. If you are comfortable with it, please share your own personal experiences and/or fantasies that are similar to my story using the feedback option. Any feedback is welcome. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: "re: wrong catagory"

To the "re: wrong catagory" feedback person:-

a) Learn to spell

b) If you had even half a brain, you'd notice that the "catagory" is Incest/Taboo, not just Incest alone

c) Fuck off and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story, but my comments are towards the foul mouthed loser!!!!!

loved reading the story. but mood was ruined by reading the profanity laced comments peppered with violence. I understand that the person who wrote it might have a sad life and really gets off on being a troll...but please redirect your hate and write a story of your own. i'd love to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
448 Followers
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES