All Comments on 'Mother's Submission'

by Larkfield61

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Larkfield61Larkfield61over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

Very strange that someone who finds this subject so disgusting would even read it, perhaps you're more interested than you would like to admit.

If you had read the whole story you may have changed your mind but l doubt it.

Remember, this is fiction, these stories may or may not have some basis in personal experiences, that is for the reader to wonder at, all part of the experience.

I welcome any other constructive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Story

Liked this story until he brought his friends into his having his mom. Would have been better,maybe, if he had kept it to himself with total domination, humiliation until she understands she's his total slut to do as he pleases. Letting his friends in would get e word out that she's easy, causing problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Thought your story was good.A sequel would be great .As for the anonymous comments don't let wankers put you off.I'd love to read another and see you develop the story line further.Non and Sally and gang would be a good approach. Gave it top marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully erotic.

This is your best fantasy by far. The introduction is adorable. A nice slow build up. It also lends itself to add some more characters now that Gareth is gentler with his mother. Well worth 5 stars. Even more.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not for me

This is only the second time I've never finished reading a story. Didn't vote because I stopped reading when he showed the photos and asked his so called mates who wanted to fuck his mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I am a submissive middle aged woman who never had kids. This story turned me on- which surprised me. It is the domination aspect of the way the son talked to/treated his mother. That part was very well written. of course I am not sure if I actually had a son if I would have enjoyed it as much. Thanks for the great story.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Wrong Category

This isn't about Dominance and submission. This isn't even about Incest/Taboo. This is a Non-Consent story that involves physical abuse and gang rape. I couldn't finish the story, because the main character was too evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Full of hate and horrible attitude

I didn't like it. Too much rape and gangbanging. It has no plot worthy to be red.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Loved It!

5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous