All Comments on 'Mother's Therapy'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please post new parts asap.. Great story setup n can go a long way

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Stort

Keep it comming. Drain him dry.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
yes

well done.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes welldone

very nice read and am looking foward to more of this aga soon. definitly hits home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FemDom - High Heels - Legs

Keep these types of stories coming. There are such few writers going this route and your take on the subject is very welcome & refreshing to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Probably bad psychiatry...

...but a fun read =) Very fetishy.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
PILOT??????

Where are you going with this story. Are we there yet?? Is this the end??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some good insight.

Many mom's can use similar techniques to help their son's. A key is to recognize son's interest and stay in control. If done right, changes in behavior can be amazing. Stay real and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious

Not just delicious but delightful and delovely as the old song goes. Thank you for an excellent story, beautifully written.

If you can make time to create a sequel I for one will be very grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really did like this....but....

there seems to be something missing! Where is the foundation for the son's nudity? Did I miss something in the doctor's office? This poor chap is going to be one fucked up mess when he's in his fifties but right now it's a great story to wank to!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A fun and hot read, but it felt a little too rushed with so little build up. I know you can do much better, so I'm looking forward to read your future mom/son stories. Keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent basis for a very horny series - how about it?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great start

Hot and erotic and I hope that the shrink can convince mum to give her son what he needs, and let him fuck her.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was erotic. Moving on to Ch.2

farhin199021farhin199021over 12 years ago
I encourage you to write further....

Hi Baby, I am Farhin from Indonesia. Have Lesbian relationship and very much interested in incest stories. I want much more from you, I am sure you could made it in very erotic way but just do not pissed off at a chance. Let Josh get more sensual teasing from doctor and from mom, too. Make sure that that if possible end it up with threesome sex of son, mom and Dr. Carmen. Love you dear. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Brilliant start to what promises to be a really Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot and well written............

Would love to read more......this series touches on elements close to the heart of those who are mummy's boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent !!! Please continue that story. I wish read that forever.

nompenompealmost 10 years ago

I want therapy!!!!

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
Progress in psychology

Sex is the missing tool that would greatly improve the outcomes for patients with simple depression and behaviour problems. Maybe mummy could ensure that he sleeps in school knickers,instead of pyjamas,and not be at all surprised if her own underwear goes missing for short periods before laundry day. When he goes off to university she could accidentally pack his knickers,and maybe a pair of her own. Thus,having a reminder of home,he should sail through his university years and avoid the bleakness and despair that overtakes so many others. And,what better way to signal to girlfriends the essential elements of a shared future. Leaving clues is the secret of achieving compatibility, and makes it easy for girlfriends to understand that his mummy is to be included in the relationship.

Nylon1Nylon1over 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Stockings , legs and a Randy son, Great content. Be grateful if you would read some of mine with similar content and critique them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy, very passionate, loved the connection. Isn’t sex the reason for much of our happiness.

Kisses to the writer

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Good character development (psychologically, emotionally, and psychiatrically) on the part of the son. I assume the mother was too busy to talk with her son about his life, feelings, wants and needs. Although not ethical, Dr. Monroe. has quickly gained the trust of Josh. Although the mother has had 18 years to gain his trust, she has not-why? It is clear the Dr. Monroe realizes that sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer, then why does she continue to put up with her obviously boring, dispassionate husband? Possibly, physician heal thyself. 5 star chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1108 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES