Mother's Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Son allows mom to use strapon in exchange for her body.
2.7k words
4.43
51.6k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,310 Followers

I lay there for what must have been a good half-hour before the pain coming from my asshole subsided enough to allow my dick to start to twitch a little. I spent most of the time fantasizing about all the things I'm going to do with her body, especially her pussy. My fist is just the start and by the time I finish, which won't be any time soon, her pussy is going be loose enough for me to enjoy the view of staring into her pink cave with ease.

She is laying on her stomach at an odd angle, due to the strapon still being worn, and her ass is turned to the side towards me. Her legs to be spread just enough for me to see the outline of her lips and the balls from the attachment, which I find a little disturbing and push it to the back of my mind. It isn't easy to do, since a pair of balls is the last thing any guy wants to see when looking at a woman in any position.

I reach out and softly caress her cheeks and enjoy the sensation of everything I come in contact with, including the few stretch marks that are present. The harness does nothing to impede my hands, since none of them serve to cover anything. There is no sign of her waking, so I gently spread her cheeks to reveal her asshole and pussy. She lets out a soft snort and I think she is on the verge of waking, but she quickly returns to her peaceful state of sleep.

It isn't the first time I have seen an asshole this close, but there is a big difference between seeing it on the screen and in real life. There is no doubt seeing it in real life is far superior to any image captured on video. I can see every ridge of her dark hole, which causes my dick to get very hard. The forbidden hole is closed very tightly and I am looking forward to having my dick inside of her. I release her cheeks and find the opened bottle lube relatively quickly and put on a generous coat over my head and shaft. It is time to pay her back for the pain she gave to me and I know I will enjoy it greatly.

I get into position and use one hand to spread her cheeks apart, while the other holds my dick in place. Due to the odd angle, this is no easy task and it takes an infuriating amount of time. I am tempted to wake her, but I manage to do what I need and keep her asleep. The head of my dick presses firmly against her asshole and I am about to give her a rather unpleasant wake up. I press hard and manage to get the tip in, which causes her to wake with a howl of pain. I force myself in as far as I can with one hard thrust and she howls again. Had it not been for my asshole still hurting like hell, I would not be this rough with her.

I have never felt anything like this in my life and have no regrets for not waking her first. The pressure on my cock is like a massive vice pressing from all angles with great force, but there is nothing unpleasant about it at all. Feeling this, I don't think I would have taken her slowly regardless of wanting revenge. Everything is sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body, even her cheeks pressed firmly against my stomach, and I am quite content with keeping myself buried as deep as I can. Granted, I cannot get myself completely inside of her in this position, but it still feels damned good. She tries to get me off of her, but there is no that is going to happen.

She screams out, What the fuck are you doing?"

I whisper into her ear, "Fucking you in the ass. What do you think I'm doing?"

She grunts as she says, "You could have at least woken me up first. Let me prepare a little. Fuck this hurts."

I smile as I whisper, "That's not part of the deal. Your body is mine, Sandy. You had your fun with my ass, now it's my turn."

She grunts out, "Damn it, Vincent. I know it's not part of the deal, but you still should have done it."

I pull out a little and slam myself back inside hard, which causes her to yell out in the pain I am very familiar with. I start to slowly move myself in and out of her amazingly tight hole with the intent of lasting as long as possible. Each movement brings strange and exotic levels of pleasure to my entire body and there is absolutely nothing I find least enjoyable. Each movement brings whimpers of pain from my mother, which adds to the sensation as a whole. After all, if she needed to cause me pain to get off, then I should be free to do the same. Hell, I'm not even all the way inside, but that doesn't matter right now.

I hold off as long as I can, then start to fuck her very hard and fast when the effort starts to fail. Her whimpers turn to howls as I give her everything I've got. Just as I am on the verge of release, I force myself in as far as I can and feel my body at the height of pleasure. There is no sign of pain from my asshole, or any other part of my body, at all. Each twitch of my dick brings newfound pleasure and it cascades across my body. One orgasmic wave after another crashes over my body as I release myself inside of her over and over again. The sound of pain that escape from my mother's lips causes my orgasm to continue far longer than it should have.

The waves pass with a feeling of loss as I can no longer keep myself inside of her, since I will quickly lose my hardness. I slowly withdraw and my mother gives a sigh of relief that it's over. She has no idea that her asshole should be the least of her worries, since her pussy is my next target. The temptation to lay back and rest is strong, but I have waited far too long for this moment. There will be no more waiting for me to get my fist inside of her pussy and she remains oblivious to my intentions.

Giving her no time to recover from my painful attack on her asshole, I coldly say, "Take the strapon off and lay on your back."

She groans out, "My ass hurts like hell, Vincent, and I need some time. Can't you wait a few minutes?"

My voice remains cold as I say, "No, Sandy, I can't. Now get the fucking strapon off and lay down. Your body is mine. So hurry the fuck up."

She slowly complies as she gets out of bed and starts to loosen the straps. While she is distracted, I grab the same bottle of lube I just used to fuck her ass. I pour a great deal into my right hand and close the bottle, then start to coat my hand thoroughly up to my wrist. There is plenty left on my right hand, so I rub both of them together to ensure all of my fingers on my left hand are every bit as lubed up as my right one.

She lays down on her back with her legs pressed firmly together, which causes me to angrily say, "Spread your legs, Sandy. I want to see your pussy."

She grunts and says, "My ass really fucking hurts right now, Vincent. I don't know why you want me to do this right now. Not like you can fuck my pussy after you just came in my ass."

I say, "Because I want to see your pussy. Now spread them, or I'll have you spread your asshole for me."

She says, "Fine." She starts to spread her legs and says, "Take a good look. Not like you can do much more than that until you get hard again."

She shudders a little at the look I give her, but does as she is told. Underneath her full bush, I see her lips come fully into view. I can just barely make out her clit, which is mostly hidden behind the folds. This is my first time seeing a pussy belonging to someone my mother's age, since the porn I watch focuses around women that are more than half her age, and I am not disappointed in the least. Her pink hole is still hidden from my view and I can't have that.

I guess she prefers this over her asshole being spread wide, since her voice is very seductive when she asks, "Do you like what you see?"

I smile as I say, "Yes, but it will look much better when the lips don't block my view. Spread them wide for me, Sandy. I want to see inside your pussy."

She smiles as she spreads her lips and reveals every fold that was hidden from me on her velvet pussy. Her clit stands out, not because it is hard, but because there is noplace for it to hide. Her pink hole looks very inviting, even if there is no moisture there at all. Being moist doesn't matter, since the lube will be more than enough. There is nothing I don't like about what I am seeing, except her pink hole is not quite open enough for me to really enjoy.

Some of the seduction is gone from her voice as she asks, "Is this wide enough, Vincent? Kind of uncomfortable like this."

I say, "Perfect. Now hold it just like that and don't move."

She asks, "For how long?"

I say, "Until I tell you to stop."

I bring three fingers on my right hand to a point and slowly enter her pussy. The feeling of the warmth from within her is something I find quite wonderful. It is a little tight as I push to my knuckles and she lets out a soft moan. I slowly fuck her with my fingers and the moans turn to a greater state of pleasure.

Once I am satisfied her pussy is ready, I pull my fingers out and place my hands so their backs are touching. Using two fingers from each hand, I enter her pussy again just far enough for me to get a decent grip. I spread her hole open enough for me to see inside her pink hole and find it looks incredible inside of her. I have every intention of opening her much wider, but this is a damned good start.

She lets out a groan of discomfort and asks, "What do you think you're doing, Vincent?"

I keep my eyes on her open hole and say, "Enjoying the view, Sandy. Your pussy looks much better like this."

She scowls as she asks, "What the hell did I get myself into?"

I say, "You'll find out soon enough."

I release her pussy and quickly get four fingers inside of her. I continue to love the feeling of her moist walls pressing against my fingers. Once again, I stop when her hole meet my knuckles, which results on a soft yelp from my mother. I slowly start to fuck her with my fingers until the yelps are replaced by moans.

I pull out and once again place my hands so I can spread her hole open. This time I painstakingly manage to just barely get all four from each hand inside and I start to pull her hole open even more. I thought it was hot before, but this time looks far better as I stare into her gaping hole. It is not quite loose enough for my satisfaction, but it is one hell of a start. My mother is doing her best to ignore the discomfort, but it is not easy.

There is no sound of lust in her voice as she says, "Whatever the hell you're planning, just get it over with. My asshole hurts, my pussy hurts, my hands are starting to cramp."

I smile and say, "Not much longer now."

She says, "Good, because I'm not kidding about my hands cramping."

I release her pussy again and get ready to get my hand completely inside. My fingers and thumb enter into her hole, which is very tight against my flesh. She lets out another whimper, but I don't let her pain cause my pleasure to end. I continue to push and enjoy more of her flesh pressing against my hand. I slow quite a bit as my knuckles reach the hole and there is no stopping me now. Her whimpering intensifies and my knuckles enter inside of her. My wrist is clearly visible against her hole, but there is no other sign of my hand. The feeling of her pressing against my wrist is every bit as incredible as the feeling against my hand.

Her voice is on the pleading side as she says, "Alright, Vincent. That's enough. I can't take anymore."

I grin as I say, "There's no more to take. My entire hand is inside of your pussy."

She says, "You're shitting me, Vincent."

I say, "No, Sandy, I'm not. This feels far better than I expected. Now just relax and enjoy yourself."

She says, "Kind of hard to do that."

I make a fist inside of her and she lets out a soft moan, then I say, "Not really."

I start to slowly move my fist back and forth and her moans increase greatly. I start to turn my wrist while slowly fucking her and her reaction is one of pure pleasure. With each movement I feel a renewed sense of wonder as her pink hole starts to pull me in for more. The fingers from my free hand start to work her clit to increase everything she is feeling. Her fingers dig in and spreads her lips even more as she starts to yell out from the unconstrained pleasure that is coursing through her body.

She moans out, "Oh fuck, Vincent, don't stop. It feels so good."

I say, "Guess this means you like me fist fucking your pussy."

She says, "Your fist feels incredible inside of me. Keep fist fucking my pussy. Don't fucking stop."

I increase my temp and say, "I'm not going to stop. Hell, this is just the start. I have a lot of plans for your pussy."

Oblivious to what I just said, she yells out, "I'm so fucking close. Don't stop."

I keep fucking her hard and fast until she is on the verge of exploding, then position my fingers to pull out. The last thing I want is for her to cut off the circulation when it happens. Just as my fingers exit her pussy, she starts to scream out in pure pleasure. My fingers work her clit with great desire to make her have a great orgasm and I am not disappointed.

I make a fist and press hard against her very wet hole. I feel her release wash over my hand as I press harder and am rewarded by having my fist force itself partially inside of her. She screams out with another explosion. I hold it in place until she has nothing left to give, then remove my fist quickly. She releases her fingers and starts to breath quite heavily.

Once she catches her breath, she asks, "How the hell did you know I would enjoy fist fucking?"

I say, "I didn't. Having my fist inside of you was very fucking hot. Don't get me wrong, Sandy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really am. But I didn't do it for you. One of the things I've wanted to do for a long time. I have a lot of plans for your pussy. Believe me, my hand is just the start."

She gets a slightly shocked look on her face, but a grin replaces it with very little passage of time. There is a hunger in her brown eyes and she has every intention on enjoying whatever I can dish out. She may not know just how far I am going to go, but she is more than willing. At least, for right now, but that may change soon enough.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,310 Followers