Mother's Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Son decides to take advantage of sleeping mothers body.
6.1k words
4.48
25.3k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

Every night I would go to mom's window or bedroom door to spy on her. Sometimes she would just go straight to sleep, or sit up and read for a while before going to sleep. Most nights however, I could usually catch mom playing with her pussy. I usually watched her from outside her window so it was less likely she would catch me. On the nights that I was very horny though, I would stand at her door, watching and listening to my mother pleasuring herself. I would jerk myself off while watching her, and spray my cum on her door and floor, not bothering to clean it up.

I was becoming obsessed with making myself cum as I watched mom orgasm herself. I always imagined my cum splattering on her fat body. I got a rush from leaving my cum on her bedroom door or floor thinking that she might touch it or step in it. I got such a thrill thinking about my cum touching her.

One night I crept into her hallway to see what she was up to. I could see that her bedroom light was off but the glow coming from her room told me the TV was still on. As I got to her door I saw that she was lying on her stomach fast asleep. Her covers were off and her pajama bottoms had ridden up one legs and exposed her thick calf. I already had my cock pulled out of my shorts and at the sight of mom's soft skin I instantly got hard. I ever so quietly crept into her room to get a closer look.

As I approached her bed I saw that her top was also pulled up some and the side of her fat belly was exposed and so was the bottom of her big tit. I grabbed my cock at the sight of this and began stroking. I moved closer to her bed and my cock was inches from her bare foot as I jerked myself off staring at my sleeping mother. I got close to cumming several times but backed off each time. I wanted to take my time jerking off to my partly exposed mother.

I had my cock almost touching mom's foot at one point and decided to push it and see how far I could go. There was a drip of precum on the tip of my cock and I very gently touched mom's foot with it. I slid it over her sole very gently, smearing my precum onto her foot. This was turning me on so much I was having a hard time controlling myself from cumming. I moved around the corner of the bed a bit so I was closer to mother's legs. More precum had built up and I softly ran my cock head over her calf, leaving a shiny trail of precum on her skin.

At the same time I was doing this I was closely paying attention to mom's breathing. If it changed any I would have to make a break for the hallway. So far though it was steady and I kept jerking off over mom. I had walked around to the head of the bed where mom's head was and was stroking my cock inches from her face now. Images of my cum splashing across her faces were going through my head. I had my cock so close to her face now, I could feel her warm breath on it. This was putting me over the edge and I almost threw caution to the wind and was going to just cum right on her face but then thought better of it.

I went back to the foot of her bed and as my cock started twitching and spasming I aimed it down at her floor. I wasn't quite fast enough though, and a long stream of watery cum shot up and landed across mom's calf. My hips were jerking and bucking as the rest of my cum fell to her floor right at the edge of the bed. My eyes were glued to mom's face to see if she would wake up from the shot of hot fluid hitting her leg. She never moved, her breathing not changing.

As soon as the last of my cum dribbled out of my cock I scrambled back into the hallway and stopped. My whole body was shaking with excitement and nervousness at what I'd just done. I had shot my cum straight onto my mom's skin. I couldn't believe it, and couldn't believe she hadn't stirred or woken. From where I was standing now I could see a glistening on mom's calf where my cum lay. I was wondering if I should try to clean it up somehow when I saw mom stretch her leg and roll to the side. I ran across the house back to my room. I hadn't watched long enough to see if she'd gotten up or was just changing position.

I layed in bed, half expecting mom to come in asking me to explain what was on her leg but she never came. I fell asleep running the image of my cum landing on her leg over and over in my head.

The next morning I got up and went to the kitchen, where mom was making breakfast. She said good morning and asked how many eggs I wanted. Everything seemed normal so she must not have woken up or at least not noticed anything wet on her leg if she did. I was relieved.

We ate breakfast and I went to hang out with my friends while mom did some shopping. I got home a little after dark and found mom in the living room watching TV. I sat and we talked about our day for a bit and she said she was going to turn in for the night. I said goodnight and gave her a hug and went to my room.

I waited a few minutes and then made my way outside to mom's window. When I got there I saw that her light was on and she was at her mirror undressing. She had pulled her shirt off and was now taking her bra off. As she unclasped her bra, her heavy tits fell to her belly and she let the bra fall to the floor. She watched herself in the mirror as she rubbed under each breast, her skin red from the tight confines of the bra. As she was watching herself in the mirror her hands went from rubbing under her tits to caressing the front around her nipples. Her head fell to one side and eyes closed as she rubbed her nipples, occasionally pinching them and gently pulling.

I knew now I was going to get a show by what she was doing. She opened her eyes and reached down to unbutton her pants. She shoved her pants down her fat legs, bending at her waist, giving me a good look at her big ass. She had silky granny panties on that were sligtly tight fitting and showed off her curves nicely. She now pushed her panties down her legs until they fell to her ankles. Her big hairy pussy poked out at me as she bent, her fat pussy lips stretched between her thighs. She stepped out of her panties and went to lay on her bed.

Her hands were already rubbing her tits and she had her knees pulled up and let her legs fall open and gave a full on view of her big pussy. She was playing with her nipples, pulling on them, lifting her whole tit and letting it fall. She did this for a few minutes and then rolled to her side. She was doing something at the side of her bed and when she turned back, I saw that she had a dildo in her hand. I was shocked and excited at the same time. It looked to be about ten inches long, caucasian colored and very veiny with a suction cup ball sack attached at the base.

I got a rush as I thought I was about to watch my mom shove a big dildo up her pussy. She laid the dildo next to her and slid her hand down to her pussy. She spread her fat lips apart to flick her clit and I saw that it was glistening wet inside. She rubbed her clit awhile and then dipped her fingers into herself. When she pulled them out they were shiny with moisture. She plunged them in and out of her pussy, getting faster and faster. I noticed her pubic hair begin to get wet as she finger fucked herself hard.

I jumped up and ran to the front of the house. I had to get closer so I could hear my mom playing. I quietly went inside and made my way back to mom's hallway. Her bedroom light was on and her door about halfway open. I crept to her door where I always stand so she can't see me and looked in. I heard the squishy sounds of her pussy before I saw it. She was soaking wet and I saw a large wet spot under her ass on the bed. She was still frantically finger fucking her pussy and I thought for a minute she wasn't going to last long enough to use her dildo.

Just as I was thinking that, mom's hand stopped moving and she reached for the dildo. My cock jumped as she did this and I started stroking myself as I watched. Mom put the dildo on her pussy and was sliding it up and down her slit. She was so wet I could see drops of her juices running down her thick thighs. Her dildo was completly wet now and as she got the head of it to the bottom of her slit, she pushed and it popped in between her lips and she sunk it deep. Mom slid all ten inches into herself in one motion. As it bottomed out she pulled it back almost all the way and then plunged it in again.

She kept this pace up for a bit, each time pushing it inside herself harder and harder. She was now slamming her dildo into her pussy really hard each time. As it went in I could see drops of her juice splashing onto the tops of her thighs. The wet spot under her ass was getting bigger. Mom started bucking her hips and was moaning under her breath. Suddenly mom pulled her knees up towards her chest. This motion spread her ass open and I got a perfect view of her pussy lips stretched tight around her dildo. Her whole ass was soaking wet and I watched as she snaked her other hand down under her legs and to her asshole. She straightened her middle finger and slid it just a little bit into her ass. She slid in and out a few times before sinking her whole finger into her hole.

As she did this it put me over the edge and I started blowing a powerful load of cum as mom started shaking all over with her orgasm. Mom's pussy was squirting juice out around the dildo and her body convulsed, her finger wingling around inside her ass. I watched as my cum flew out of my cock and went right past mom's door and into her bedroom. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see my cum invading her room. I didn't turn though, I let my whole load spurt out right into her bedroom doorway, making quite a wet spot in the carpet.

As my legs stopped shaking and regained their strength, I noticed mom had stopped shaking and let her finger slip from her ass. The dildo stayed buried in her pussy as she let go of it. I turned and left the hallway to go back to my side of the house and went to my bedroom. I wiped my hand off on a towel and sat on my bed. I was still out of breath and shaking. I was so turned on watching mom use a dildo and putting a finger in her ass for the first time. I sat there replaying those images and pretty soon my cock was hard again.

I stroked my cock for a bit and then decide I had to see if mom had gone to sleep yet. When I got to the end of her hallway I noticed that her light was still on. I quietly went to her door and looked in to see my still naked mother lying on the bed. Her legs were hanging off the edge at her knees. The dildo was laying next to her and she wasn't moving. I watched for a few minutes and when she didn't move at all I slowly leaned in to see her face. She was sound asleep, laying on her back totally naked!

A thrill went through my body as I stood there staring at my nude mother while stroking myself. I eased myself into her room and slowly crept to where her legs hung over the end of the bed. Her legs were slightly spread apart and her pussy was in full view. I stood there just between her knees and pointed my cock right at her pussy and jerked off to her. I could see that her pussy was still soaking wet. The wet spot underneath her spread to either side of her ass. I watched mom's chest heaving steadily to her sleeping breaths. Her fat tits hung to either side of her large stomach.

I stood there jerking off over my mother's pussy for quite some time. I wondered how heavy a sleeper she was and what I could get away with doing. I slowly reached out and barely touched the top of her thigh. She didn't do anything, no change in breathing. I then laid my whole hand on her thigh and when nothing happened I slid my hand very lightly up her thigh until I got to her bush. She hadn't moved so I slid my fingers into the tangle of her hair. I felt the wetness of her juices on my fingers and the heat coming from her pussy. She hadn't moved or anything. I looked at her face and as I did, I noticed a prescription pill bottle on her bedside stand.

I walked over to the stand and picked up the pill bottle. It was a sleeping pill, and I now remembered mom talking about having to take a powerful sleeping pill sometimes to sleep. She must have taken it right before she started playing with herself and immediately fell asleep after. Knowing this, I now felt a little more bold and went back to the foot of the bed. I placed my hands on mom's knees and slowly pushed them apart. There was no resistance and mom didn't move so they spread open easily.

Mom's legs were now spread wide open in front of me. I kneeled down so that my face was level with her pussy. I reached my hand out and laid it on her bush. I watched her face closely for any sign she would wake and saw none. I pressed down and wiggled side to side still watching and saw no reaction. Satisfied she was completely out I let my hand drop down between mom's legs and rest on her pussy lips. I reached forward with my other hand and slowly spread her lips apart, giving me a good view inside her pussy. Her clit was sticking out and I rubbed it lightly with my thumb. It was slick with juices and when I touched it I saw it swell slightly.

My face was only about a foot away from my mom's naked pussy and I wanted to see it all. I spread her lips further apart and her inner labia came apart showing me her gaping hole. Her pussy looked quite loose. I figured the dildo must have had something to do with that because as far as I knew she hadn't been with a man for a while. I was close enough I could smell her strong odor. It wasn't a bad odor, it was just a strong smell of sex.

I slid a finger into mom's opening and pushed it all the way in. My finger wasn't thick enough to fill her pussy but I didn't want to do too much lest she wake from the feeling of something in her pussy. As I pulled my finger out some of her juice came with it and ran down into her ass crack. I put my finger on her clit and rubbed it in little circles, watching as it grew even more. It was now very hard and aroused. I leaned myself forward slowly and stuck my tongue out to taste my mother. I slowly licked up the length of her slit and stopped my tongue at her clit. I rubbed it around with my tongue, tasting my mom's still wet juices.

I was pumping my cock with my other hand and stood back up. I shoved my shorts down and kicked them off. I stepped right up against the edge of the bed, holding my cock straight out. I pushed my hips forward until my cock head was inches from mother's pussy. I slowly stroked myself, imagining my cock entering her hole. Precum had formed on the tip of my cock and I smeared it on mom's inner thigh. My cock came into contact with mom's pubic hair as I slid it up her thigh and I aimed it at her pussy and kept going. My cock head touched her wet pussy lips and I moved it up and down her slit. I leaned in a little more and now my cock entered mom's pussy.

I felt a wet warmth envelope the head of my cock as I let just the head enter mom's hole. I didn't push forward any more than that. I was afraid it might wake her. I did use my hand to move my cock up and down slightly inside her. The feeling it was giving me was making me light headed. Before I knew what was happening my muscles tensed and my orgasm took over. I felt a powerful burst of cum shoot out of my cock inside mom's pussy. I pulled myself off and aimed the next several spurts at her mound of hair. One particularly powerful shot landed on her stomach and slid up to her chest. The rest of my thick cum was tangled in with her thick bush. Thick strings of my cum were running down her pubic hair to join with her juices and pool on the bedsheet between her ass cheeks.

My body spent, I stepped back to look at the mess I made on mom's pussy and stomach. I looked around for something to clean her up with and then thought I better not because it might wake her. She was going to be sticky with her own mess that she'd made anyway so mine should blend in with it. I stood there staring at my naked mother a while longer before deciding it was time to leave and go to bed. I was a long time going to sleep. Images of mom's pussy covered in my cum wouldn't go away. I also had an anxious feeling wondering if she would realize what was going on when she woke. I finally drifted off to sleep with images of my cock stuffed into mom's pussy in my head.

The next morning I went to the kitchen and mom wasn't there. It was unusual for her to not be there before I got up. I had a bad feeling and was getting really nervous at the thought that she figured out what I'd done. I made myself a bowl of cereal and waited at the tabe for mom to get up.

I heard mom's shower come on and knew she was now awake. She usually got up and made breakfast before showering. I was hoping she just thought the mess was all her doing. My hand was shaking with anxiety as I tried to eat my cereal. I waited nervously for mom to finish and come to the kitchen, half expecting to see anger on her face. When she finally did come to the kitchen she looked very refreshed and in a good mood. She said good morning and as she walked past me she gave me a peck on the top of my head.

I felt relief flood my body as I realized she didn't suspect a thing. She went about her normal morning routine, making herself her own bowl of cereal and sat down to eat with me. We talked about our plans for the day and finished our breakfast. I went to get cleaned up and left for my friends to hang out.

All day long I couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of having the head of my cock inside mom's pussy. I had actually came inside her a litte before blowing the rest of my load on her. The image of her pussy, wet with her juices and splattered with my cum, was burned into my brain. I had a hard time concentrating on conversations that day and I'm sure my friends noticed, but nobody said anything.

Night time finally came and I got home a little after dark. Mom was in the living room and greeted me as I came in. I sat down and saw that she had already changed into her night clothes. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie and she said no, she had a headache and was going to bed early. She said she had had a headache all day and had just taken two sleeping pills so she would sleep good. As she said this I felt a rush of adrenaline wash over me. She had taken an extra sleeping pill so that meant she was going to be completely out.

Mom got up and gave me a quick hug goodnight and went to her room. Her eyes were already very droopy and her movements sluggish. It wasn't going to be long at all before she was out.

I went to my room and put on some shorts and waited a little bit. When I felt it had been long enough I walked to mom's room. I felt confident enough that she was out so I just walked into her room normal without sneaking. I was right, mom was out hard. I walked over to the side of her bed and put my hand on her shoulder and shook it. She didn't budge, her body was limp. She was laying on her side and I shoved her, rolling her onto her back. Her heavy breathing never changed. I shook her shoulder again and called out "Mom" a few times but she was out like a log.

My cock was hard under my shorts and I slid them down my legs and kicked them off. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it onto my shorts. I now stood next to mom's bed, totally naked. I sat on the edge of the bed and reached over to lay my hand on her large tit. I could feel her firm nipple poking through her pajamas into my palm. I squeezed her tit and piched her nipple through the material. I unbottoned her pajama top all the way until her tits slid out to each side of her chest as her shirt fell open. I leaned down and took one of her big nipples into my mouth. I felt it instantly harden and I softly bit down on it. I sucked her whole nipple into my mouth and let go to watch her fat tit fall back to her chest. I did the same with her other breast. I sucked my mom's tits for a while before sitting back up, taking in the scene before me.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers
12