Mother's Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's tits and fat stomach were exposed to me and now I wanted to see more. I got up and went to the end of the bed. I knew mom was out like a light and probably wouldn't wake up to anything but was still scared to death as I put my fingers inside the waistband of her pajama bottoms. I gently pulled them down, slowly revealing her fat pouch below her belly. I kept pulling and saw a light covering of hair as the top of her mound was uncovered. I now had to reach below her and pull her pajamas out from under her ass before I could get them down further.

Now her mid section was completely naked and I pulled her pajamas the rest of the way down and off. I stood up and looked at mom's naked body before me. Her legs were together and all I could see was the long dark patch of pussy hair sticking up from between her legs. I reached down and ran my fingers through her pubic hair. It was long and tangly but very soft. I pulled my hand back and placed it on top of her meaty thigh. Her skin was very soft and I gave it a squeeze. I took my cock in my other hand and started stroking. I then laid my hard cock on top of mother's thigh and rubbed it back and forth. A little bit of precum leaked out and left a shiny string along her leg.

I went back to the head of her bed and kneeled onto it. I sat up onto my knees and leaned over mom's chest. I rubbed her nipple with the head of my cock. More precum had came out and it made her nipple slick. I pressed my cock into her nipple and made circles around it. I pushed my hips forward and her nipple spread the slit on the tip of my cock open. I wiggled it around able to get about half her nipple into the slit. I then slid the head of my cock up her tit to her neck, I kept going, leaving a small trace of precum on her skin. I drug my cock up and over her chin and let it come to rest on her lips.

I felt her hot breath on my cock as I moved my hips back and forth. My cock was sliding across her lips and now a good amount of precum dripped out and coated them. Her lips were now slimy and coated in my precum and I kept sliding my cock back and forth on them. I pushed a little harder and her lips parted slightly and let the head of my cock into her mouth. The inside of her mouth was very warm on my cock. I wanted to thrust myself all the way into her mouth but took my time instead. I slowly worked my head in and out between mom's slick lips. I put my thumb on her chin and pressed down, opening her mouth a bit. I slid more of my cock into her mouth. I kept going in and out, my cock now wet with mom's saliva mixed with my precum.

I slid half my cock into her mouth. I felt my cock head touching the entrance to her throat and I stopped. I didn't want to choke my mother so I didn't push anymore. I slowly started sliding my cock in and out, fucking my sleeping mother's mouth. I felt her teeth lightly grazing my shaft but it still felt so good I couldn't stop. After a minute or so I felt my cum stirring in my loins and stopped. I didn't want to cum just yet.

I got up and went back to the foot of the bed. I started to kneel down and then remembered something. I got back up and went to mom's bed side stand. I opened the top drawer and sure enough, there was her big dildo. I got it out and went back to the end of the bed and laid it next to her. I lifted one leg and slid it over spreading mom's legs open wide. Her pussy lips now came into view as I leaned forward onto the bed.

I had my head between mom's thighs and I could feel heat from them on my cheeks. I put my lips over mom's pussy and just held them there, breathing in her scent. I slid my tongue from between my lips and into her slit. It was damp in between her lips but not wet. I used my hand to spread her lips and licked the length of her pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and started sucking on it. I felt it swell inside my mouth. I slid my tongue back down her pussy and could tell it had gotten a little wet.

I worked my tongue up and down her slit, plunging it into her hole occasionally until her juices were flowing from inside. Her whole pussy was very wet now from her juices and my saliva. I put mom's legs over my shoulders and moved forward, pushing her knees up. This spread her pussy wide and lifted her ass from the bed. Drops of her juice were sliding down her crack to her asshole. I slid my thumb up her ass crack to her little rosebud. I slid my thumb around making it slick and pushed, slowly opening her asshole. I replaced my thumb with a finger and gently pushed the fingertip inside her asshole. I wiggled my finger around in her opening while my tongue plunged in and out of her pussy.

After a few minutes of this I felt something warm growing on my chin and lifted my head to see fluid running out of her pussy and flowing down her ass over my hand. I think she had just squirted. It didn't squirt out because my face was buried in her pussy but quite a bit of fluid did gush out. It made a wet spot on the sheets under her ass.

This whole time my mother's body hadn't moved. I looked up towards her face but her large stomach and tits blocked my view. I leaned back and stood up. Her face was just as it was before, turned to the side slightly, a small dribble of saliva and precum coming from the corner. I reached forward and gripped both of mom's tits in my hands. I squeezed hard, partly from my arousal, partly to make sure she was still out good. Satisfied she was still not going to wake up, I looked down between her legs.

My cock was stiff as a board and lined up with mom's pussy. I leaned myself forward crawled onto the bed over mom. I placed my hands on the bed on either side of mom and began lowering my hips. I looked down between us as I lined up my cock with her pussy. I was going to fuck my mom.

I felt my cock head enter mom's pussy hair and as I felt the tip enter her entrance I let myself drop, plunging myself all the way inside her. There was little resistance, her pussy was loose but not overly so. I found that it wrapped around my cock just right but was very slick with juices so made it easy to slide right in. I pulled myself back out almost all the way and plunged back in. I could feel heat from the walls of her pussy around my cock. I held it all the way inside her for a minute, savoring the feeling of being balls deep inside my own mother.

I finally started moving in and out of her pussy as I rested my chest against hers. My face was right over hers and I leaned in to lick her lips. I could tasted my precum that coated her lips. I parted her lips with my tongue and slid it into her mouth while I started fucking her faster. Her fat stomach and tits were bouncing up and down as I thrust in and out. My hips were making slapping noises as they met her fat thighs. I wasn't going to last long.

I felt my cum boiling and my hips began thrusting harder of their own accord. I lost all control of my body as my orgasm took over. I thrust my cock deep inside my mother and held it there as I felt my cock begin to spurt powerful blasts of cum deep inside her womb. I started fucking again and kept cumming inside mom's pussy. I felt it become slick and sloppy with my cum as my eruption started to subside. As my body began to relax I sat up and looked between us as my softening cock slid from my mother's pusssy.

My cock was coated in frothy cum and the hair around mom's opening had the same bright white cum smeared into it. My cum was also slowly oozing out of mother, running down her ass crack to pool on the wet sheet under her ass. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. My body started to tremble as a wave of shame came over me. I had taken advantage of my sleeping mother's body. I had invaded all of her most intimate parts without her knowledge.

I stood up from the bed, still trembling and now getting nervous. I had to clean her up or she would know something happened for sure. I felt a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach from what I'd done, and the mess I made on, and in, my own mother.

I went to her bathroom and got a damp wash cloth and towel. I came back to her room and started gently wiping my cum from her pubic hair. I pushed her onto her side and used the towel to wipe my cum from the sheet and tried to soak up as much of her own moisture as I could. I rolled her back onto her back and spread her legs open. I used the damp cloth to dab at her pussy and catch my cum as it was still leaking out.

When I'd gotten everything as clean as I could, I retrieved her pajama bottoms from the floor and started putting them on her. This proved much more difficult than taking them off. Mom was a heavy woman and I had to rock her from side to side as I inched her bottoms one side at a time back onto her. Once fully on I buttoned her top back up and rolled her back to her side like she was when I first came in. I also wanted her off of the wet spot so it would dry up and leave no evidence of what I'd done.

By the time I was done my nervousness had faded but I still felt the shame of what I'd done. I love my mother dearly and felt I had betrayed her. As I started to leave her room I noticed mom's dildo laying behind her. Damn! I had almost forgotten to put it back. I went to her night stand and started to put it away and realized I couldn't remember which drawer it came out of. I figured surely she kept it in the bottom drawer so it was more hidden. I pulled the bottom drawer out and dropped the dildo in. I flipped her lights off and went back to my room.

I lay there for a long time thinking about what I'd done, still feeling shamefull about it. I had put my cock in her mouth and actually fucked her, my own mom. As I thought more about what I'd done I realized my cock was beginning to stir. The images of all the things I'd done wouldn't leave my head and were now overpowering any guilt I had about it and were making me horny instead. I finally managed to block everything and drift off to sleep. My last thoughts before falling asleep was I hope she doesn't find out I did that to her. Another thought was what if she does find out and instead of being angry about it, she likes it.

########

Watch for Chapter 3 to see things from Mother's perspective.

12