Mother's Window Ch. 03

Story Info
The story so far, told from Mother's perspective.
4.9k words
4.48
19.3k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

I was glad Thomas was back for the summer. I had really missed him last year. I was lonely these last few years after Thomas's father had died. Then Thomas had left for college right after high school and I was completely alone for almost two years until this summer.

Thomas and I were always very close but became even closer after his dad passed. I had plenty of friends at the school I work at and lots of interactions with my students, but after work at home I was lonely. I had gone on a few dates after my husband's death but I didn't really enjoy them. I missed my husband dearly and I don't think I'll ever be happy with someone else. So I pass the time at home with good books and my best friend Dom. Dom lives in the night stand next to my bed and when I'm very horny, which is often, I get him out for fun.

Thomas had always made me so happy and I felt very safe with him. We confided in each other and trusted each other like that. He was so much like his father, sometimes I forgot it was my son I was talking to. I adored my husband and when I was with him I had the most wonderful feelings. I had those same feelings with Thomas. He even had his father's good looks and I noticed that his demeanor had matured since he'd left for college.

I also noticed that his body was much more fit than when he left, from working out. Sometimes I caught myself wondering what he looked like with no clothes on, if he had his fathers same muscular tone. Then sometimes, when I was feeling a bit naughty, I caught myself wondering if he had as nice a cock as his father did. I would laugh inwardly at myself for these thoughts I shouldn't be having about my own son. I was a horny middle aged woman with needs that are rarely met, I could forgive myself.

After Thomas had been home for a couple weeks I began to notice a few strange things happening. One night after I had gotten done getting myself off, I got up to go clean myself in the bathroom. As I walked through my bedroom doorway I stepped on something wet. When I got in the bathroom I sat on the edge of the bathtub and examined the sole of my foot. I saw moisture but couldn't tell what it was. I touched it and it was kind of sticky. I held my finger to my nose and when I inhaled I could swear I caught a faint odor of semen. There is a very distinct smell to semen and I can't think of anything I've ever smelled that was similar.

I passed it off as nothing, I mean, how could there be semen in my bedroom doorway. My son was the only person in the house capable of producing it. At that moment a random imagine popped into my head of my son with his hand wrapped around his large cock, spraying cum in my doorway. I shook my head to clear that image. I had read enough to know that some sons do lust after their own mothers. I had serious doubts my son was like that. First of all I know he loved me and surely wouldn't do something like that. Second, I had let my body go these last few years. I had put on quite a bit of weight and didn't keep a neatly groomed body. Surely I don't turn my son on like that.

I remembered the image I'd just had of Thomas jerking himself off to me and I felt a fluttering in my stomach. As far fetched as I figured it was, if that was really the case, I would be flattered. I mean, Thomas is a good looking young man and reminds me so much of his father, if he were to take me right here, right now, I would definitely give in to him. Maybe it was just my loneliness thinking for me. Was I that desperate for a man's touch that I would let that man be my own son. I put all these thoughts out of my head. There was no way Thomas thought of me like that.

I cleaned up and went to bed. Images of Thomas, cock in hand, crept into my mind until I finally drifted off to sleep.

A few nights later I was in bed reading. There was a mild sex scene in my book and it turned my thoughts to the other night. I was already fairly horny from the book and now thinking of Thomas again I decided I had to do something.

I pulled my pajama bottoms off and slid my hand down to my pussy. I was just gently caressing myself building myself up when suddenly I stopped. I realized I had the lights on in my room. On top of that my door was open about halfway. I hadn't really thought about these things until just now. I was so used to living alone, I hadn't changed my habits when Thomas came home. The discovery from the other night of the wet spot on my floor came to mind again. I guess it was possible Thomas had come to ask me something, or tell me something and had seen me playing with myself. As much as I thought he wouldn't be turned on by his own mother, I also know how horny young men can be.

I resumed my pussy play but kept my doorway in the corner of my eye. I felt a rush go through my body at the thought that my own son might have watched me playing with myself through that door. My pussy was becoming very wet as my juices started flowing. I plunged three fingers in and out of my pussy. My knees were pulled up, legs spread as I worked myself. I looked at the door again from the corner of my eye and let my leg fall to the bed. If he really was watching, he would have a very good view of my wide open pussy now. That thought sent me over the edge and as my body started shaking my pussy flooded the bed with my juices.

I was rocking my head back and forth but trying to keep my eyes on that doorway. I thought I saw movement from a shadow but that may have just been wishful thinking. The thought of my son watching me finger myself made my orgasm very powerful and it was a bit before my body relaxed. I could have swore I really did see a shadow and some sort of movement.

I lay there for a while, recovering, body relaxing. I got up to go clean myself up and stopped when I got to the doorway. I was looking at the floor and thought to myself, this is stupid. My son doesn't lust after me. He doesn't spy on me while jerking himself off. And if he did do these things he wouldn't cum on my floor and just leave it so he'd get caught. As I thought this I started to go on in to the bathroom when a glint of light on the floor caught my eye.

I stopped dead and just stared at the floor. The glint of light was coming from a pool of something wet on the carpet. I stood there in disbelief. It couldn't be. There could be no other explanation for there to be anything wet in my floor, could there? There was a sure fire way to find out. I kneeled down to my knee and took a closer look at the small puddle. It was a clearish fluid with a white tint to it. Well it sure looked like cum to me. I reached a shaky finger towards the mystery fluid and touched my fingertip to it. I think it felt kind of warm. I brought my finger to my nose and before I could fully breath the scent in, the unmistakable odor of semen hit me.

I couldn't believe this. Here I was staring at a puddle of seemingly fresh semen in the doorway of my bedroom. Only one person in this house was capable of putting it there. I felt a flutter in my stomach again as the image of Thomas jerking off in my doorway came to mind again. I reached down again and scooped my finger through the cum. I got my finger coated with it and brought it to my nose again. I smelled the strong scent again and felt a stirring in my body. This was my own son's cum that he had put there after spying on me playing with my pussy.

I pictured him again with his cock in hand stroking, only this time cum is spurting out and hitting me in the face. This image was really turning me on. I brought my finger up again and touched it to my tongue. It tasted a little salty, just that tiny touch to my tongue. I suddenly felt a need to make the scene in my head real. I slid my finger into my mouth and sucked the cum from it. I felt the bitterness on my tongue right away and a salty flavor that was not unpleasant. I scooped some more of Thomas's cum from the floor and sucked it from my finger. I kept doing it until it was all gone.

I was so turned on that I had just effectively swallowed my son's load. I felt really naughty doing this and reached between my legs with my still sticky finger. I rubbed my slit up and down while kneeling in the doorway of my room. I got a rush of adrenaline thinking how exposed I was at the moment. I finally got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I went back to my bedroom and lay down. It was quite a while before I finally fell asleep.

The next morning I got up to cook breakfast for us both. I was nervous thinking about what happened last night and if I should say something or not. When Thomas came in he was his usual chipper self and I didn't feel I should bring anything up. We went about our normal routine and had a normal day.

That night we had decided to watch a movie. I couldn't follow the movie because the whole time I was thinking about last night. The image of Thomas jerking off swam through my head and made my nipples get hard. They stayed that way the whole time and instead of embarrassing me, it excited me hoping he would notice. I saw him fidgeting around several times out of the corner of my eye and I hoped it was because he was stealing looks at me and maybe getting turned on.

When the movie finished we said goodnight and I got a naughty thought in my head. I hugged Thomas goodnight and made sure to push my hard nipples into his chest. He hugged me back and I felt his body flinch and he let the hug go and quickly went off to his room. I thought that was kind of odd but shrugged it off and made my way to my own room.

I sat on my bed and laid back on my pillows when I felt something wet on my shoulder blade. I thought what in the world could be wet on my back. I tried to reach my hand to where it was at but couldn't stretch that far. I unbottoned my pajama top and pulled it off. I looked at the back of it and saw a small wet spot. Instinctively I held it to my nose and sniffed. Oh my God! It was cum. There was no doubt about it, it was definitely semen soaked into my pajama top. I then remembered the hug. He had tensed up as he patted my back. The little rascal had been jerking off right in front of me while we watched TV! He must not have realized he had cum on his hand until he hugged me. I chuckled as I thought he must have been terrified when he realized what he'd done.

I found it to be funny actually. I was pretty confident now that my son lusted after me. Everything was adding up that he had a sexual infatuation with his own mother. It was flattering, as I had always thought it would be. Now, however, I found myself lusting for my son. I had tasted his cum from the floor, I wanted to taste it straight from the source now.

One night I was getting sleepy after reading so I rolled to my side and started to close my eyes when I noticed a shadow in my doorway. I knew it was Thomas in my doorway peeking, so I just laid there feining sleep to see what he'd do. After a few minutes I was pretty sure I felt a presence in my room.

I barely opened one eyelid and could just see that Thomas was at the foot of my bed. He was making alot off movement and I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but I knew. Thomas was jerking himself off over me. I felt a flutter of excitement at this. I lay there wishing I could sit up and watch him. I've never seen his cock and really wanted to right now.

I almost jumped when I felt a light touch on my foot. It took me a second but I realized he was rubbing my foot with his cock. I think if I hadn't been so sleepy I would have sat up and joined him. I still had my eyelid barely cracked and I saw him move toward the head of the bed. The way my head was turned I knew that he couldn't see that my eyelid was cracked open. I saw my son from his belly down walk to the edge of my bed, cock in hand.

I got another flutter of excitement as I saw my son's cock for the first time. It wasn't huge but was every bit as big and good looking as his father's was. It was fairly thick with a nice bulbous head that you'd be able to feel sliding in and out. Right now it looked painfully hard as he stroked it right in front of my face. I saw him move his hips forward until his cock was just inches from my face. I could feel the air stir from his vigorous movements and I imagined his hot cum gushing out onto my face. I so wanted another taste of my son.

I saw him back away from my face and go towards the foot of my bed again. I started to feel disappointed he wasn't going to stay, but then he stopped at my feet and continued stroking. After a minute or so I felt something warm hit my leg. It was everything I could do to lay still, I knew my son had just cum on my leg. I could see his body shaking as he spent himself at the foot of my bed.

When he stopped shaking he suddenly ran from my room and it looked like he stopped just outside my door. I wanted to reach down and scrape his cum from my leg to taste it again. A thought suddenly hit me that he might come back to wipe it off so he doesn't get caught. I didn't want that, so I stretched and sat myself up in bed. As I looked at my doorway I saw the shadow disappear. He'd been watching for sure. I wish he was still in here to watch what I did next. I looked at my leg and saw a long stream of cum that went from my ankle to my knee. I reached down and scraped it all on my finger. I brought my finger up and breathed the scent of my son's cum deep. I then sucked it all off my finger and swallowed it. I was glad Thomas's cum didn't have a super strong taste. It was a little bit bitter and slightly salty but was not unpleasant at all. But then, I had always swallowed my man's load and didn't mind the flavor. After a while I had developed a taste for it.

I was turned on by what just happened but was very sleepy, so I took a sleeping pill and rolled over to go to sleep. I was glad I took the pill because I couldn't stop thinking about my son's cock pointed right at my face and the taste of his cum. I finally did fall asleep and slept very well.

I got up the next morning feeling refreshed and made breakfast for Thomas and I. He came in the kitchen and was acting a little sheepish. I would be acting like that too I guess, if I'd done what he did last night. Thomas finished up and left to go hang out with friends. I spent the day doing house chores and day dreaming about my son's cock and the taste of his cum. As it got dark I went to the living room to watch TV and Thomas got home a couple hours later. I was pretty sleepy and decided to go to bed and told him goodnight and went to my room.

I knew I was going to have a hard time going to sleep so I took a sleeping pill to help. I stood at my mirror as I got undressed. I let my bra fall to the floor and as I thought about Thomas's cock again, I started rubbing my nipples. They got hard right away and I played with them for a minute, imagining it was Thomas's fingers. I was making myself very horny now and I knew it would be a little bit before the sleeping pill would kick in. I decided to treat myself to a little pleasure before the sleeping pill did it's work.

I pushed my pants and panties off my legs and went to my bed. As I laid down I got a tingle hoping Thomas would come to my door to watch me. I decided to give him a real good show so I rolled over and fished Dom out of my night stand. I laid him to the side for now and I ran my hand down to my pussy. I was already wet just thinking about Thomas watching me, hoping he comes to my door. I let my legs fall open so he could get a good view of my spread pussy while I worked my fingers in and out.

I felt myself becoming wetter and wetter as I played. I was keeping my eyes glued to my door to watch for a shadow or movement. I didn't have to wait long as I saw a shadow come to my door. Thomas was there watching me. I made sure to keep my hand moving on my pussy. My juices were flowing freely from my pussy and I thrust my fingers in and out faster making gushy noises, hoping Thomas could hear it. I felt my orgasm getting close but I wanted to give my son more of a show. I picked up Dom from the bed and ran its fat head up and down my slit, getting it wet with my juices. It didn't take long until it was coated and slick, and ready for action. I popped the head in between my lips and didn't mess around as I shoved it hard, as deep as I could into myself.

The feeling of being full inside drove me wild. I pulled Dom back out until just the head was inside and then plunged it back in very hard and very fast. I started thrusting it in and out of my sloppy wet pussy faster and faster. My pussy was gushing juices out around it, splashing each time it bottomed out inside me. I pulled my knees up to my chest to give Thomas the best view of my pussy. I felt my juice dripping down my ass crack and I reached under me to play with my asshole.

As I slid my finger into my tight ass, my orgasm took over. I was bucking my hips wildly and I felt a warm gush flow out of my pussy and over the hand in my ass. The thought of Thomas standing in my door, watching me dildo my pussy and a finger in my ass drove me wild as my body convulsed and quivered with ecstasy. As my body started to relax I let my finger slide from my ass and lowered my legs to the bed. I let go of Dom but left him buried to the hilt inside of me.

I watched the doorway as the shadow disappeared down the hallway. I was getting very sleepy as the sleeping pill started to kick in. It was everything I could do to raise up and stand. As I stood up, Dom slowly slid out of my pussy and fell to the floor. I bent over to pick it up and saw something shiny just inside my door. I got excited as I realized Thomas shot his load right into my bedroom as he watched me get off.

Dizzy as I was I crawled to the puddle of cum my son had left in my floor and I scooped as much as I could and fed myself with incestuous semen. I was beginning to crave my son's fluid. I smeared a little on my lips so I could lay down and fall asleep with the scent of his cum. I didn't make it all the way into bed. I got my body on the bed but my legs were dangling over the side. I fell right to sleep and knew no more.

I awoke the next morning laying exactly where I had fallen asleep. I lay there for a minute as memories of what I'd done last night came rushing into my head. I smiled, I didn't feel bad for what I'd done. I know Thomas was enjoying it and it made me feel good that I could entertain my son. He obviously lusted after me and that made me feel good to be wanted.

As I sat up I felt something tight on my chest. I looked down and saw something shiny and flaky between my tits. I wasn't naive enough to not know what dried cum looked like. I started to understand what had happened. Thomas must have come back to my room and jerked off on me. I started to slide off the bed to stand up and noticed something was sticking to my inner thigh. I looked down at myself and saw that my pubic hair was matted down somewhat, and when I ran my hand over it, I felt that it was stiff and sticky in places. I realized my son had shot his load on my pussy mound and chest. He must have stood there between my legs and jerked off on me.

I was so excited about this. I wish now I had been awake to watch him. Before all this I think I would have said I'd be furious if I found out my son jerked himself over my sleeping body. I would have been upset and felt betrayal that he spied on me during intimate moments. I felt none of that though. I was extremely turned on that my son was attracted to me enough to want to do these things. I wanted to let him do things to me and return those favors to him. How to make that happen I had no idea but I had to find out if it was even something we would actually act on.

I realized as I was thinking about this my hand was still at my pussy and unconsciously I had started to play with myself. I was starting to get wet and my juices were mixing with my son's dried cum. I was getting turned on thinking about his cum all over my pussy. I slid two fingers into my pussy and pulled them out covered with wetness. I rubbed them though my sticky hair and could feel the dried cum get slick. I put my fingers back inside myself and began fucking myself with my son's cum and my own juices as lube. I was so turned on by this I felt myself begin to tremble.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers
12