Mother's Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm reached it's peak I pulled my hand up and stuck my fingers in my mouth. I could taste myself and my son on them. I plunged my fingers in and out of my mouth, pretending it was Thomas fucking my mouth. My body was convulsing as I did this and I felt myself flood the bed sheet, warm fluid ran down between my legs and pooled around my ass cheeks. As my body slowed it's movements I dropped my arm to my side. I lay there for a bit, a warm feeling coming over my whole body. I had to experience these feelings with my son, I just had to.

I got up and instead of going straight to the kitchen, I decided to get a quick shower. I was sticky all over and as much as I was loving why, it was uncomfortable walking around like that. I finished my shower and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and saw that Thomas had made himself cereal. I said good morning and made my own bowl and sat to have breakfast with him. I felt great this morning, somehow refreshed. I noticed Thomas looking at me kind of funny a couple times and realized I was acting a little too bubbly I guessed.

Thomas left to go hang out at friends and I got busy with a little house work. Sometime in the afternoon I felt a headache coming on. I get migraines sometimes and the only thing to do about them is take a sleeping pill at night and hope its not there when I wake up. I was bummed because I hated the headaches, but also because I had planned on doing naughty things tonight and was going to probe the envelope with Thomas. I had come up with several ideas to confront him with mine and his feelings about each other. I guess it would just have to wait till tomorrow.

I was ready to go to bed when Thomas got home. I told him I had taken double sleeping pills because I had a headache. I wanted to be sure to sleep through the night. He said goodnight and I went to my room. As I was changing into my night clothes a thought hit me. I had told him I took two sleeping pills. Now he knows I am going to be out and won't wake up to anything. I was sure he was going to take advantage of that. There was nothing I could do about it at this point because I was feeling very drowsy. I didn't mind really, I had plans to seduce my son at some point anyway. I was just sad I wasn't going to be awake tonight to enjoy anything if he does decide to do something.

These were the last thoughts I had as my head hit the pillow and I was out.

The next morning I opened my eyes and just lay there without moving. As the sleep fog cleared my mind I remembered what was going on and wondered if Thomas had done anything. I sat up in bed and looked down my body. My bed clothes were in place and it appreared nothing had happened. I stood up and as I swung my legs over the bed I felt a soreness in my pussy. It wasn't painful but it was the same feeling I'd always felt after a night I was fucked hard. I knew it that second that Thomas had come to my room and fucked his sleeping mother. I smiled at the thought and ran my tongue over my lips. I tasted a slight saltiness on my lips. Did he cum on my face? The saltiness had to be from cum.

I was imagining all the depraved things my son might have done to me last night. It gave me a rush picturing my naked son over my sleeping body, putting his cock in all my holes. As I was thinking this, I picked up my pill bottle from my stand to put them back in the drawer. I pulled the bottom drawer out to drop them in and saw Dom in the bottom drawer. I stared at it for a second and realized Thomas must have gotten it out and forgot which drawer it was in. I always keep Dom in the top drawer......always. Now I was really turned on thinking about Thomas shoving my dildo in and out of me. He must have had a great time last night.

Now it was time for me to join in.

########

Watch for chapter 4 to see what Thomas and Mother do next.

12