Mothers, Wives, Daughters Ch. 03

Story Info
Bad Things happen to Bad People.
6.8k words
18k
30
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't a stroke story. It doesn't contain lengthy vivid sex acts. It is multi chapters. It is wordy. It deals with cheating, infidelity and unknowing partners who find resolution in their own way. And no, they don't submissively 'go with it'. There are some violent acts portrayed none of which end in death or jail.

I'm not about favorites, story ratings. I do look at reader numbers. So, to the 100 people that read my stories - thank you, I appreciate it. Answers to commentators require honest answers but my real job makes life pretty busy all the damn time and I'm lazy. Any and all writing, spelling and punctuation errors are mine. Have a great day

NOTE: I maybe lazy but not too lazy to say thank you to: All that have followed and supported the story.

Additionally to: My latest Aussie fan from Queensland (without a handle), silentsound, Omegaman56 and ohio, I appreciate all your comments and the time you took to email me. Thanks again to you all, best regards, stay safe. overwatcher.

  1. 'thongs or jandals' are flip-flops. (Oh, and before you ask thongs are also still thongs.)
  2. 'arvo' is afternoon.
  3. 'knob' name for someone distasteful, percieved stupid or disliked.
  4. 'Mate' is anybody you're talking to at the time through to very good friends. Mate is not gender specific.
  5. 'evils' is a harsh stare, sometimes with threat.
  6. 'to have (or not have) the nouse' means somebody has (or inversely doesn't have) the good sense, intelligence to understand the present situation.
  7. 'biff-o' to get biffed, tossed or thrown away.
  8. Inner Circle: Australian made black rum.

From the end of CHAPTER 02.

The music was pumping in the kitchen and the obvious lack of people meant they must have been on the terrace. Laughter came from outside, and going by the two empty wine bottles, three used wine flutes and forty ounce bottles of Jamesons and Inner Circle things must be well underway. Two half full dishes of savourys and empty dessert plates meant they'd been eating but some of the guests may have left.

I'd no sooner moved from the fridge and taken a swig on the bottle in my hand, lit my cigar when through the door came my laughing bare-footed wife with the sexiest pair of cut-offs shes got (they're ripped front and back past the pockets and she looks fantastic in them normally she resisted wearing them with company or if she did it was with her bikini on). It was obvious she wore nothing underneath.

Then came the sleeveless t-shirt. It was a deep vee but tight enough across the front when she moved it showed she wasn't wearing a bra but loose arm openings large enough to see her tits in profile. She wears it when I'd been around and with company but again either with a bra or bikini top.

She hadn't seen me standing off to the side by the fridge as she was still laughing and looking at the people outside over her shoulder. Her sunglasses on when she turned toward me her eyes still use to the bright light would be trying to focus to the subdued darker light of the kitchen.

She turned with me partially obscured to her side as she stood at the bench pouring two more glasses of whiskey. I caught an ever so nice unobscured view of sideboob complete with dark areola and occasional flash of nipple.

She was taking her time pouring the drink, she chuckled to herself about something that'd just jerked her memory. I picked up the cellphone and set of keys on the bench next to me and then moved to the lounge to see who the protaginists were that were being offered such tempting views of my wife.

Son. Of a bitch. There lounging in my seat was a guy, sandy colored hair. dressed in a singlet, shorts and thong jandals and hopefully not with one of my cigars in his hand (although I suspected it was). His face hidden behind sunglasses not that it mattered.

He was shorter probably five feet, six, seven, eight? I'm six three so everyone below six eight is short.Around the corner came my wife still laughing and smiling carrying the tumblers of whiskey until she stood in front of mr sandy.

Just then the music shut off, still with mr sandy's drink in her hand she quietly mouthed "Fuck!" in response to the music finishing I suspected. She looked up and straight at me.

CHAPTER 03. Bad Things happen to Bad People.

Sunglasses hid her eyes but her expression suggested whatever it was she saw wasn't registering. Yet. Until it did.

I'd not seen a persons expression turn to despair like it did to Kasey. She shuffled to a sideways stagger.

'Sandy hair' said something to Kasey and it flicked a switch, raising her left hand she upended the tumbler. It slipped from her grasp fell missing sandy's head and glanced off his shoulder. He wore most of the whiskey. The parts it didn't get the second glass got when she slung its contents at him.

He jumped to his feet as she broke down. I could see what was on his mind. When I banged on the locked french doors to get his attention he turned and realised why my wife reacted the way she did.

I pointed my finger and stared at him. That was all it took. His head went down and he wouldn't look at me. Spreading his arms, his hands splayed apart he sat down hard. His hands wrapped over the back of his head. He'd keep for now.

Kasey was bawling her eyes out as she quickly moved towards her kitchen. Shitstains' head came up as he cupped his mouth and nose with both hands. He didn't want to look my way, his look though said it all. The one thing on his mind at the moment was a strategic painless withdrawal. Unfortunately I had his cellphone and keys.

As I walked to the kitchen, Kasey had made it through the door, but by the crash and bangs only just. I had to go look to find her, it was only her sniffles that told me where she was hiding, on the floor inside her walk-in pantry. The first part of her kitchen she designed its her bolthole in her bolthole.

She sat prone against the wall hugging her knees. Her head buried where the world couldn't see her. Opening the pantry door, she flinched, pulling her legs tighter to her body, "Kasey come on out."

She shrunk away and as I knelt and reached, forced and wrapped an arm around her upper body she quietly spoke, "No, no, no. Regan. Don't. Don't look at me. I'm so ashamed. I'm so sorry. Just leave me be Reeg. Please" The crying jag started again.

"Nope, nothing gets fixed while you're feeling sorry for yourself Kase." I noticed a quick glance at me when I called her name before she hid her face again. As gently as I could I lifted her to me and carried her to where she could sit, grabbed a chair and sat facing her my legs either side of hers so escape wasn't easy for her.

Picking up her left hand I held it, found my hankerchief and gave it to her, "Kasey. We got a lot to talk about. A lot to sort out."

In the meekest voice I've ever heard out of Kasey, "Yes."

"When you're done crying thats what we'll do. Might as well take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay."

My cell went off, it wasn't a number I knew. I just about ignored it but given the situation and what had happened so far I took it. Kasey was crying she knew if I hadn't already I wasn't about to blow up. Shithead hadn't appeared.

I moved away from Kasey, "Hi, You've called Regans cell it's he speaking."

"Hi Regan, its Olivia Cain - Olly?"

"Hey Olly, I'm guessing I may know why your calling, I'm home now. I got in less than half an hour ago." (God! Really! It feels like hours ago).

"Regan, Thank GOD!! Me, Marcie and Judy left because we had to go pick up our kids but we're all at mine and we've been trying to find your cell number. We found your business number, spoke to Brian Dunning. He gave us your cell number and he kinda got the story out of us I'm afraid. He should be at yours shortly. I think he means business too Regan. He was none to happy when he heard what we feared.

We were all going to come back with our kids in tow. Can I ask just one thing please? Is Kasey okay. Please tell us you got there in time. Tell me that prick never convinced her to change her clothes and do anything with her."

"Olly I don't know how far he got but he managed to get her to put on pretty revealing clothes and I suspect she had a bit to drink before I arrived. I don't think anything too inappropriate occurred but we've a few things to work through. When did you guys leave?"

"Maybe an hour and a bit at most. We have about forty minutes travelling time from yours to pick our kids up. Regan you know who Josh Landt is, don't you?"

"Thats the guys name? No? Tell me Olly."

"Landt is part of the management team from head office. Hes' been assessing our team Regan. I don't know whether Kasey told you but we stuffed up a job we were costing out for Stephens.

We tried a short cut on material specs and it blew up in our faces. The whole team took the wrap but it was a head office engineer that signed-off on the material change. The fault was laid on us and we were accused of over-reaching our responsibilities.

Landt has been riding Kasey since he arrived three weeks ago. This arvo he turned up unannounced. Personally I think hes bad bad news and I don't know what hes' got over Kase, just that she goes out of her way to please him. We have all told her to be careful of him but shes' taken the failure personally and hes' played on it..."

(Jesus shit! Somebodys being murdered on my terrace!) "OLLY! Look, somethings going on I'll ring you right back!" I checked my wife was where she was. And she was. So, at least it wasn't her doing the murdering.

Fuck! Brian!

He'd made a bee-line round the outside of the house. He straddled the sun lounger and Landt. Most of Landt except for his legs obscured by Brian's large frame. Brian has a few inches in height over me and the stature to go with it. He wasn't punching Landt but he had his head pushed down on the terrace floor and appeared to be trying to separate the guys head from his body.

A surprised Brian looked up at me when I came into view, "REEG! What the fuck are you doin' here!?"

"Ah mate its a long story."

Landt seemed to be making gurgling noises, Brian manhandled him into a seating position a nasty little smile breaking out on his face. Staring at Landt he give him a few little slaps on his face, "Now you just sit there bitch n' be quiet while the men talk." His smiled changed to a worried look, "Wheres Kase and how the fuck is she?"

Before I could answer Brians' attention centred back on Landt, "You fucking better not of touched her you fucking little knob or your fucking deader than a dingo."

Landt looked like he could've dug himself a hole and buried himself at the same time given the choice, "Mate shes a bit of a mess. I was talking to Olly and HE(I pointed at Landt) has been doing a head job on her."

The slap was large and loud. Landt winced in pain and shock. I could see the look in Brian's eyes willing Landt to give him good reason to slap him again. At least he had the nouse to look down, not look at me. It weren't a slap he'd get, "Reeg, you go check her out, something tells me this isn't all on her. Meanwhiles me and Mister 'I-like-fucking-around-with-other-peoples-wives' are gonna have a little talk about all sorts of things. Ay bitch. NOD!"

Fuck me he's a freaking bobblehead, "Here's his cell and keys Brian."

I asked Kase where she wanted to talk. She pointed at the lounge and made to move, "Kase, Landt's still on the terrace. Are you sure?"

My words solidified her look. Her head came up, jaw set and her eyes showed fire, Purposely she strode to the lounge. It should have been the last thing on my mind, but fuck it! If she hasn't screwed up bad and we stay together after this then shes' definitely dressing like this for me more often.

She sat and waited to see where I was going to sit. As I moved to sit next to her a tear came to her eye. She quickly blinked it away. I took her hand, "Kasey, I've talked to Olly, Brian talked to Olly. We know more than you probably think we do. Explain to me what Landt has over you that got you to here, dressed like you are? I also want you to tell me how what was going on here today if I'd not returned, Brian hadn't got the call from Olly, wasn't gonna end with you and Landt fucking!?"

Head office suggested Kasey's team had overreached the parameters that were set. They had neither the skill or experience to make a decision like they had. I'd agree to that, even though an engineer had approved the change in material specification the team didn't pickup the mistake or even question it. That should of done it, reset the team focused on coordinating and make the division responsible for details. That was what Landt was sent to do.

By the end of week one Landt had opened five other cases where he showed the team had exceeded their area of expertise and responsibility. All cases had been successful. Head office had shown support and rewarded the team for their efforts.

Kase said it had turned to a witch hunt. She maintained it was her decision as the team leader with all the cases but Landt said those who ticked off on the case were his area of concern.

"Reeg, he wouldn't listen. He said it was obvious the whole team followed a 'flawed culture' of over confidence and false ego. I argued but he said as a team leader I was ok but I'm incapable of reigning in my team.

He heard us talking about picking up the food. The guys not able to come was just bad luck, they've had enough of him too. He said he'd heard about a team meeting and wanted to see who the ringleaders were. Olly burst out laughing and told him that we didn't need a meeting to decide who the fuckwit in the room is. They were all laughing.

Reeg I tried to downplay it. I could see the three girls were just praying to have another go at him. Thankfully he turned his attention to me. He asked me why I was still in my work gear and why I wasn't like him and the girls, I must have some sexy get up we'd all like to see me in? Dress to impress he said.

At least the confrontation was gone but then the Girls had already stayed longer than they should've and left to get their kids. Olly came over and told me to be very careful, but after they'd gone Landt said give him a good reason why Olly shouldn't be gone first thing tomorrow.

I knew I could defuse the situation if I tried. I could change his mind without ending up screwing him. If I got him drunk enough that hopefully he'd maybe head back home for the weekend early and at least that would be it for the week. I thought you'd be home tomorrow and not know the difference and......and now I've fucked everything up and don't know if I've even got a marriage left."

She looked woefully into my eyes, "Regan. Please don't divorce me. Please. I love you. I'm so sorry I've done this to us." We stood staring at each other.

Brian appeared, "Reeg, mate I need to see you now. You won't believe this shit!" I glanced back at Kasey and she reluctantly nodded me in Brians' direction..

He and a worse for wear Landt stood at Kasey's Island. I didn't really want Landt in my house, "We'll go back outside Brian." He gave a nod.

Landt was looking past me. Turning in that direction I saw Kasey had followed me out and Landt had caught her eye. As I watched Kasey I could just about read an acknowledgement of some kind pass between them. Her eyes caught my stare. Then the embarrassment at what I'd seen, maybe being caught. Her head quickly dropping. She turned away walking to our bedroom. Landt stared after her but a quick swipe across the nose from Brian was enough for him to pick up his focus again.

Yeah, I certainly have things to think about. Brian turned and showed me Landts phone, "Circus trick here gave me his password."

"So what am I looking at? Oh shit!" Incredulously I looked at Landt, "You work for Mike Tulley?"

That caught his attention and he moved uneasily, that was the last question he was expecting. He was bracing himself for something. Staring at his feet I realised he wasn't gonna answer. He was bracing waiting for the bash, "You don't mind if I call Mike on your phone Joshy boy?"

Three rings later a familiar voice came on, "Joshua, what are you calling me for, you're not part of my team anymore."

"Then what team is he on Michael?"

"Who the fuck is this! AND, where the fuck is Joshua Landt?"

"Landt is standing right next to me Mike it's Regan Forrest."

"Reeg, how. The hell. Are you mate? How's private enterprise treating you and Dunning? Shit Regan, is big ass there?"

"He's right here mate, I'll give him the phone to talk to you shortly (I got up and walked to the corner of the house) but look, I got a problem and I need a few answers."

I filled him in on everything I knew. He filled me in on everything he knew. The company was looking to Mike to fill the CEO position next. In the meantime he'd been tasked with long term planning for all divisions as half of the six had no clear pathways, three looked likely to consolidate as technologies merged.

Landt was one of nine who were bought into the program with the merger in mind but senior principles found him unsure about the tasks he was given. Contracts and Costing had picked him up. They were a head office unit the division heads thought should go preferring a division based setup like Kaseys' rather than a big autonomous, autocratic unit like C&C. Easy to see why Landt was doing what he was.

"Regan, I was unaware of what C&C were up to. They don't come under me, actually they're autonomously stand alone because nobody wants to pick them up. Kinda career ending if you're a high flyer executive and god knows this place is littered with them. That will change as soon as we finish this call. Leave this with me until next week and I'll get back to you. Tell Kasey not to worry."

Mike asked to talk to Landt who appeared to not enjoy the situation. Mike and Brian shared insults and laughs.

I pulled Landt far enough to talk, "Alright what did Mike say."

He looked me straight in the eye, "I have to apologise to you and Kasey for whats gone on today and since I arrived. Then I'm to pack, return to head office and await an investigation that Mike will put a team together for."

"Wait while I get Kasey." (Brian had finished and walked over to us) "And let me make things very clear, we could get the cops involved and you'd be going no where but jail. That Mike knows is one reason you're not. I suggest you don't come back."

Kasey had changed into jeans, shirt and sneakers, face devoid of make up and hair in a ponytail. She needed to listen to what Landt but say absolutely nothing. Everything had to be at his conviction. I would record it, so too Kasey and Brian. I set up Landt's cell. Easy. No dispute if it needed to go further.

As an apology it was fine. All Kasey would ever need. The apology covered the team so she could clue them in too. I watched Kasey and Landt for interplay but saw none.

Curiousity got the better of me, I picked up Landt's cell and opened his texts. There were a few requests for information, a few sexually suggestive and three this week requesting lunchtime meetings. Kasey clicked what I was doing but I bet her to her cell. Placing her cell in my pocket I sent all the texts and emails to my number, deleted her number and cleared Landt's email and text history to her before giving his cell to him.

"Time for our friend to go."(I smiled and nodded to Brian)

"Right-o mate, off we go then." Brian roughly shoved Landt toward the path.

I turned to Kase, "What are the replies going to be like that I'm going to read on your phone Kasey?"

12