Mothers, Wives, Daughters Ch. 04

Story Info
Deviating Away from Us.
6.5k words
15.9k
22
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story doesn't contain lengthy vivid sex acts. It is multi chapters. It is wordy. It deals with cheating, infidelity and unknowing partners who find resolution in their own way. And no, they don't submissively 'go with it'. This is Chapter 4 of 5. Any and all writing, spelling and punctuation errors are mine. Have a great day.

  1. 'thongs or jandals' are flip-flops. (Oh, and before you ask thongs are also still thongs.)
  2. 'arvo' is afternoon.
  3. 'knob' name for someone distasteful, perceived stupid or disliked.
  4. 'Mate' is anybody you're talking to at the time through to very good friends. Mate is not gender specific.
  5. 'evils' is a harsh stare, sometimes with threat.
  6. 'to have (or not have) the nouse' means somebody has (or inversely doesn't have) the good sense, intelligence to understand the present situation.
  7. 'biff-o' to get biffed, tossed or thrown away.
  8. Inner Circle: Australian made black rum.

From the end of CHAPTER 03.

She came over and pushed into me making sure I wrapped my arms around her, head digging into my chest, no tears. Reassurance, a bit of love. Support. I dragged her, sat on a stool and plonked her down on my knee.

We let the silence linger 'til she was calmer in herself, "I still managed to fuck things up Reeg. Totally. Did you hear about my famous speech to my guys this arvo? That went down like the proverbial lead-fucking-balloon. I couldn't believe it when they all burst out laughing. Or the way I pumped myself up to you all with Landts' 'youse gotta beee all you can beee' bullshit!"

"Shit Kase, don't ever use that voice again. You sounded like a demented Margot Robbie."

There are times when despite the chaos and whats going on around us we share moments, we laughed our asses off.

After a while her sensual smile appeared, "You know Honey, I could really get into the whole Margot thing. Cut my hair shorter, dye it blonde, dark eye shadow, tatts, knee high socks, baseball bat..."

I jumped in, "THIS brings up something else I need you to start doing for me wifey-poo. Those ripped cut-off's and that tee. I expect to see more of that without bra and panties seeing as you're so fond of wearing it for others."

In a second her face changed from happy to horror. Looking at me with bug eyes. She hopped off my knee turned and ran through the kitchen and out the terrace doors. I watched her flit past another window heading down the drive. Fuck! What'd I say?

CHAPTER 04. Deviating Away From Us.

I sat wondering what the fuck just happened. Less than a minute later the front door opened and she boundered in, closed it and lent back against it to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes, came and stood in front of me, "I never in a million years thought you'd ever want to see these things ever again," Kasey held up her tee and cut-offs covered in? food remains? At least I hoped it was, she continued, "Let alone want to see me in them, I threw them in the rubbish. I'll wash them now and I'll wear them whenever you want me too."

I felt a sly smile slide across my face, Kace watched apprehensively before deciphering my look, "Oh. OH! Oh, okay I'll wash AND dry them. It'll be ten minutes at most."

She literally skipped to the laundry. I thought out loud, "Yeah, that or the wet look works for me. Just saying."

After I'd changed I decided to reclaim my terrace area. Kaseys' always been a happy drunk, I am too. Rum and whiskey, just too heavy. Something lighter, fresher. Besides I wasn't counting on drinking being the main goal - if you know what I mean. The wine fridge garnered a bottle of champagne. Triple sec, fresh orange juice. Mimosa's.

The lounger that Landt sat his ass on got the biff-o.

She seemed to be taking her own sweet time about it. The ten minutes stretched to half an hour. The jug of drink was going down quicker than I anticipated. I was sorely aggrieved right up until she slyly slid into view.

If I thought she looked hot previously, now she was sizzling. A chair from the terrace table she placed at the end of the lounger. With a salacious look, smile to match she sat, careful not to break the spell. Placing her pretty feet up pushing her knees apart then moving her feet to match I got a fine view of my spread wife. Her arms placed still holding her knees apart pushing her sexy breasts together.

With fingers of both hands running up and down the gap between her inner thighs and the wisp of material, "So sexy man. You wanna see more?"

The grin that appeared was the answer she needed slathering three fingers of her right hand with saliva, quickly shoving them beneath the material. Her fingers obscenely bunched the crotch before finding the way inside her. Body tensing, making her shiver as she surrendered to the sensation, "God Reeg! That feels so fuckin' good babe."

Kaseys' facials reverted from her wide-eyed stare, lips pressed together, bead of sweat appearing on her forehead then to one eye scrunched closed, her mouth stretched oval fingering her fuckhole.

She had an obvious light-bulb moment, her eyes met mine, "What the fuck am I doing! I need to be using you babe."

Quickly standing pulling fingers out of herself they went to her mouth slurping her drippings, "Mmmm, good."

Moving to me shuffling her bare feet apart, hunched forward her fingers moved back to her pussy finding a way back inside. A light squelch told us she'd found her target. Her hand removed, fingers drenched cupping her finger tips she moved forward pushing out her arms her fingers reached and force the way into my mouth, "Mmm. Taste! Gooood."

An absolutely evil smile appeared on her face. Proof positive she really is the horny little pervert we always knew she was, "Reeg. Quick. Clothes off. You need to play with my holes. NOW!"

Naked, Kasey moving forcing herself between my legs, her eyes on mine, lips surrounding me, her mouth moved jackhammer-like swallowing to the root then her head bobbing up and down. Playful eyes full of lewd mischief, mouth clamped to my hardness she rotated her body and threw a leg over my upper body.

Lowering her hips and shuffling her pussy onto my mouth. I glimpsed down between us to see her mouth still sliding up and down swallowing, framed by a gorgeous pair of tits the hard nips roughly grazing over my skin helping to stimulate her horniness.

Her cunt clenched as she moaned around my cock, two of my fingers entering her fuckhole. Letting out a large gasp, her body stiff from the realisation another finger found refuge in her bunghole,"Fuck Reeg, fuck! S-s-sooo good."

Her core moved teasing the fingers inside her holes to move. Her movement impatiently quickened as her pussy started to flow.

Lapping and sucking her the taste, the aroma was intoxicating. Her hips wildly undulated as she came in a powerful orgasm. Spent for a time she collapsed onto me her warm breasts wrapping and creating a sandwich around my cock.

My right hand drifted down her body finding her breast. I caressed it before moving to find and tweak her nipple. A little growl showed she was conscious, her hand pushing mine back to her nipple I roughly stroked and squeezed until she lifted and moved to find my cock with her mouth again.

Later we came to the conclusion it just may have been the most erotic night of love and sex we'd had.

------- ----------- -----------

We showered together, even so she beat me to bed. I'd expected her to be asleep not staring absentmindedly up at the ceiling, "Reeg, are we okay? I've not been the most loving of partners lately and made some pretty poor decisions."

"We'll make it if we work at it Kase. You're got an analytical brain, work through why you made those decisions."

She rolled, lifting my arm her head found my chest, "I truly have fucked everything up."

------- ----------- -----------

It was in the evening three days later Kasey came and stood quietly in front of me, looking up straight into my eyes, quickly reaching up she kissed me on the lips, pulling back with the sweetest smile sensing my reaction before diving back in.

This time her tongue pushed its way in, that caused a response. A very nice feeling after a day or three of meetings and pain in the ass work. I returned the passion. Pulling back she grabbed my hands and pulled me to our shower then our bed. After, I easily dozed.

------- ----------- -----------

It was the need for food that woke me. Kasey lying on her side watching me smiled, "Hey sleepyhead, how you feeling? Hungry I bet."

"Ah huh. You too?"

"Yep, am. But babe can we have a quick chat? I got some things to pass by you so we can talk more over tea."

I rubbed my eyes and got my senses working, "Yeah Kase, I'm all ears."

"Look, so I spoke to HR today about Olly taking over. They are happy to go with my recommendation so I need to go in and sort that out tomorrow and Sunday. I'll brief Olly then too. HR asked whether this had anything to do with head office introducing units in the other division plants and wanting somebody to head setting it all up. I said yes, so they've given me first refusal. I didn't give an answer, I needed to talk to you because the job comes with barbs that I'm not happy about. I don't think you will be either."

"So what are these barbs Kase?"

"I'll be away for days, weeks at a time. They have no idea of a schedule and the transition will probably go from one mad panic to another until all six divisions and plants are up and running smoothly."

"Do you want to do it? It won't overwhelm you? We've things in our relationship to work on. Is us seperating for the good?

She began, "Yes I want to do it. I think we can work through our relationship. Fix what we need to, with time and patience honey."

Her expression changed as soon as I broached the next question. The anxiety was obvious, "If you're working Saturday and Sunday they want you to start Monday don't they?"

"Yes. But honey, we can make it work I know..."

"Take a step back and think about what you're saying. Think what you're asking us to do."

Kasey looked dejected as she sat on the edge of our bed silently deep in thought before getting up and slowly walking away. I'm not confident we can solve our 'Us' problems that easy. I guess we'll see.

I made a call, "Hey its me, the plans to send Nick by himself to Ipswich. Put me on the list too. (Pause).

Yeah. Things have changed at home. Anyway we'll get the work done a lot quicker mate. And that other thing You, me and Claire are talking about? Yeah that. I still want to work and carry through with that.

Mate, have a good weekend. Speak to ya on Monday. Probably from Ipswich."

------- ----------- -----------

We prepped and ate with no talk. Neither of us in the mood I guess. I'm angry from what was now becoming a stop start relationship, even interspersed with wild monkey sex. I needed to dump the anger before we talked..

Kasey asked if we could talk in the lounge I pointed to the kitchen table. She sat furtherest away I guess expecting I'd sit next to her. Her cell rang. Karin, her mum. She looked at me frustratedly but I waved her off. Her mum is a real angel, lives a thousand miles away and we don't see her as much as we'd? Or maybe I'd like.

Kasey has a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy with her mum so the conversation amounts to stilted sound-bites, pregnant pauses and no real information from Kasey. I 'd thought it was a game they both played, knew it annoyed Karin on some level but dismissed it, maybe I shouldn't.

I'd taken my phone out checking, reading and deleting when Kase pushed her phone toward me, "Here. She wants to talk to you!"

I didn't miss the 'don't you dare say anything about anything' look I got from my wife as she turned and marched back to her seat.

So I chatted to Karin about what was going on in my life. Work, oppurtunity's opening for us both in the future, that got me a dirty look from Kasey so I kept it short. Then there was the grandkid question.

While I talked I'd composed and set-up a text to Karin. Kasey was on her tablet, she could hear the conversation. I steered away from anything that would get me scowled at again or she'd wonder what I was doing with my cell.

I text I'd call Karin later. We said our goodbyes, as I ended call on Kase' cell I also 'sent' on mine. Kasey watched as I handed her her cell while nonchalantly as I could putting mine in my shirt pocket.

What I'm doing depressed the fuck out of me. The indication of a couples partnership breaking down, when trust in one or other or of both is questioned. But the other game, where the not knowing till its all gone to shit. I'm not playing that game.

Kasey is honest and sincere about us and our love, I have no doubt about that. Temptation though, put enough in front of anyone, its insidious and often or not overwhelms. Kaseys' struggling with that. The pulls in both directions assisted by the likes of Joshua Landt.

I sat directly opposite Kase. It unsettled her at first but she quickly shook it off, "Reeg. Shall we start?"

I'd made some decisions already so what we'd discuss to me was more an afterthought, I didn't give her time to comment, "Okay. I have question's for you. What role did my mother play in your decision to take up this job offer."

"Okay. Yeah she did Reeg. She's very supportive. She knows from her life that its something she missed out on, extending her career. And she said that that could well happen to me honey. That I need to seek a natural balance in my life."

"Did she offer any personal relationship advice around our marriage?"

"Like? Can you be a bit more specific Reeg?"

"Yeah, sure. Having kids. Starting a family."

Kase couldn't hold the neutral look on her face. Her cheeks flushed, eyes looked anywhere but at me. Neither of us said a word, the pause stretched out. The next word, the next sentence needed to come from her. Gathering herself her eyes finally met mine but then just as quickly veered away. She realised I wasn't going to start, so quiet just above a whisper, "Gayle suggested we wait a while she said women are having children well into their forties now."

That bouyed her train of thought, "Reeg, I knew all that so Gayles' input only prompted and strengthened that knowledge. It was good to have her support though."

"I guess that decisions made then, Kasey went to interject, Kace! We've not really seriously talked about it so lets not do it now."

I had one more question, "Did my mother convince you to offer me up a seperation or was that on you?"

"When she suggested that I told her that I'd nev...er.... How didja know...? Reeg?"

"Seriously Kasey. With everything else shes' suggested she'd never keep that old chestnut to herself. Shes' warning you that you can be everything shes' not. She wants to live her fantasy life vicareously through you and she see's me as the biggest threat to you advancing yourself. She suggested a seperation as that would remove boundaries and allow you to advance unimpeded."

"I was never going to suggest seperating. We are a married very happy, very loving couple ..."

"Honey, there'll be no need to seperate, we can make this work. I won't be gone THAT long, there'll be weekends. You could even travel and we could have weekend vacays together. You'll see." Signed off with a big happy smile.

"Kase. I think a seperation works for me ..." She wasn't about to let me get traction on this subject.

"REGAN FORREST, you can't be serious. Seperation. Because my career is going to be at the fore-front of our relationship you're not prepared or willing to make a sacrifice and allow me this one little token?"

"No. We're both going to make the sacrifice. You want your career and I'm up for that ...."

"REEG! You're risking our marriage, over a fucking job. Just like that. Honey thats so selfish, so disrespectful too me. As your wife and partner as well as a women."

"Finished Kase? Two days ago, in bed you made a statement to me. Do you remember what it was?"

The expression on her face dropped and she shrunk away. She had the good grace not to run away because I'm sure it was on her mind, "I said I'd not been much of a loving partner of late and I'd may of made some poor decisions."

"Kasey we're not gonna solve any of our relationship problems by Monday. And as far as me being selfish. What are we doing about this house with the renovations you want done? Am I just doing that on my own now?"

It was Kaseys' 'Oh Shit!'moment. She had dismissed some concerns without consideration, stepped over others with her 'time and patience' speil. The house she simply forgot about and she'd been driving us to get as much of the next stage done before Christmas. Finding builders to do work wasn't a go. Everybody wanted new builds. Waiting lists for renovation work was stretched to months.

Anymore discussion was pointless. We'd end up going round in circles with no solution. A seperation even though it could be the death knell to our marriage was a gamble I'd take, "Kasey, our other problem is you don't have my hundred percent trust. You know why. You want to go? Then lets do a seperation. With whats on the horizon for both of us it'll allow freedom without worry. It would be real nice for both of us if our new found freedoms weren't used. But the alternative of us wondering what each other is doing while we're apart? Yeah, I'm not doing that."

------- ----------- -----------

I walked to our bedroom found suitcases and started packing my stuff, enough to get me through a couple of months attachment to Ipswich. Long term and if it all goes to shit Kase could have the house, I'd keep on with my share of the mortgage, insurance and rates until she decided to sell or buy me out. I certainly didn't want it to fall into disrepair. We also had a projects account that will get a rather large cash injection. I loaded my gear into my hilux.

Kasey stood aghast as I walked back into the house, "Reeg, honey what are you doing? Babe. Please. What are you doing?"

"Kasey. Part of the merger between us and Pascoes means integrating both companies operating systems. How long that'll take is anybodies guess.

Originally it appeared it was going to be up to me, but with our relationship looking a bit tenuous I guess is the best word for it I, Brian and Claire made the decision to send Nick Hanley and one of Claires guys will co-op."

My wife made an audible gulp, her forehead furrowed showing some worry? I guess? Too late for that. "Anyway, it would appear that my concern for our marriage and relationship is unfoundered and with you gone there is nothing to hold me here."

Kase was looking thunderstruck, sad and clearly wanted to interject, "Kasey! Listen! I don't wanna get into it!Any point you've made tonight, I'll reluctantly accept and live with it."

She looked at the floor. She may've had tears. I kissed the top of her head, "It's time to move on Kase, I'll get the seperation forms to you. Go hit your next big adventure. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for."

------- ----------- -----------

Quickly I moved, fired my truck up and drove out of my present life. Twenty minutes later and with the city lights clearly in the rear view mirror I regained conciousness. Or what resembled it anyway. Of course it was never gonna last. Somebody always feels the need to share unwanted opinions or provide critique.

I'd broken the back of the trip, an hour and a bit left. I stopped to tank up and remembered that I was meant to give Kaseys' Mum, Karin a call. Somewhere at the start of the trip I'd managed to turn my phone off. The recording I'd made of Kasey and I, I'd saved and there were five missed calls and a host of texts as well. Those can wait.

12