Mothership Wilderness Pt. 17

Story Info
The conversion of Maureen Henderson.
3.4k words
4.71
31.8k
31

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

*

Sleep wasn't anywhere near. Maureen gave up trying, and rose from bed, careful not to wake her sleeping husband. She zipped into her uniform and wandered off into her ship. Everyone was asleep, even the robot had powered down as she walked by its bulk. By her estimate, they should have been over seven-hundred thousand miles away from the Errand by now. But they had stayed. She blinked and saw that she'd meandered from her own ship onto the cursed colony ship.

The lights were dimmed for nighttime on the Errand, too. Maureen resisted the impulse to walk toward Jacob's quarters. Instead, she walked aimlessly. What had he done to her? That hideous penis seemed to have a gravity all its own, and she was caught in the vortex. Her ship's fuel cells were charged. All her crew were aboard. She could run back to her bridge right that moment and get far, far away from that skinny, eighteen-year-old mutant.

She stopped. The sign above the door ahead read chapel. Well, of course they'd have one on this ship. They probably had a full church somewhere, too. Curious, Maureen stepped in. It was a small room, with only a few pews. A large cross hung from the wall on the far end. Kneeling in front of the cross was a woman Maureen recognized by her ample curves and long, blond hair. She could hear her murmuring a prayer, but the words were indistinct.

"Help me Lord to spread your word," Mary said in a low whisper. "Lead me out of darkness so that I may guide your flock to the promised land. I will do your work, Lord, and carry your child as you have so plainly commanded with your deeds. Jacob will spread the blessed seed throughout this ship, and our burgeoning new world. All women will accept him and you, Lord. Amen." Mary sensed a presence behind her and turned. She offered her warmest, sweet smile when she saw who it was. "Have you come to pray, Maureen?" She no longer whispered.

"Oh, no." Maureen looked down at the woman. "I'm not religious."

"I wouldn't worry. We all can change." Mary glanced at Maureen's swollen bosom with a look that meant to bolster her claim. It was true, everyone on the Errand was changing day by day. She made sure the other woman caught the look and then turned her attention back to the cross above her.

"I'm not worried." Maureen gave a nervous smile, wondering how to politely leave the chapel as quickly as possible. "I don't want God, Mary."

"Lucky for you, he doesn't much care whether we think we want him or not. He attends to our needs." Mary stared up at the cross with deep devotion in her eyes. "Come pray with me."

"Um ... okay." Not knowing what else to do, Maureen kneeled down next to Mary.

"There now, put your hands together and open your heart." Mary glanced at the heathen. "I know what you're going through, feeling the Lord's blessing for the first time. Even heathens and polygamists can hear his call."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Maureen glanced over at the woman, and her eyes were drawn to her slightly, protruding belly. Was ... Mary pregnant?

"You see my belly, but you're too polite to ask." Mary's smile was full of acceptance. "Yes, I have the Lord's blessing in me. I am pregnant." She took one of Maureen's praying hands and placed it on her belly. "Here, feel the future."

"Congratulations," Maureen said with some reservation. It was strange to have her hand pulled to this pious woman's belly. She couldn't feel any movement inside, but it would be too early for that anyway. "How far along are you?"

But Mary didn't get a chance to answer as her husband entered the small chapel. "Mary, dear?"

"Oh, Isaac. I was just telling our friend the good news." She stood and faced her husband. "I'm pregnant. It's quite the little miracle, don't you think?"

Confusion spread over Isaac's face. He and his wife hadn't joined in their union since before they went into cryo. A sudden image of his son came into his mind. It was the last time Jacob had worn his own uniform, before he started wearing Isaac's oversized clothes every day. There was something wrong with his son. Isaac tried to remember. And then it hit him, something large and ominous was squirming up against the tight uniform fabric. Something terrible had crawled aboard their innocent ship.

"Isaac? Snap out of it dear." Mary slapped him across the face.

"What? Oh. I can't seem to remember what I was thinking." Isaac's expression moved from horror back to confusion.

"I'm pregnant, dear." Mary took Maureen's hand again, and held it in her own. "But we have no time to celebrate. It's almost breakfast." Pulling her new friend along with her, they passed Isaac and headed out into the hall.

~~

Dr. Cole rushed down the corridor. The first part of her plan was now complete. It had been tricky, but the religious nuts hadn't had the best security for their computer system. She spotted Maureen and Mrs. Winthrop at the next junction, and Dr. Cole pushed herself up against the wall.

They passed and didn't see her. Dr. Cole waited a minute, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Her darn boobs ached and seemed to be trying to test the containment capacity of her bra.

When the coast was clear, Dr. Cole hurried on. Worry tugged at her mind. Her plan had gone too well so far. Something was off. Usually, one or two of the Hendersons would be suspicious by now and hounding her. But they all seemed distracted. This was a strange ship, and it did strange things to the people on it. She looked forward to leaving it far, far behind. Only a little while longer. Her Asiatic features brightened into a smile as she huffed and puffed down the hallway. Not much longer indeed.

~~

"And the original commandment has always been, and now, be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly across the galaxy and multiply in it." As the various breakfast-goers left the mess hall, Mary was happy to have Maureen's undivided attention. "You see we are the only life. God created this galaxy for us to fill. To bear fruit. To spread his blessings."

"Well, actually. About other life ..." Maureen hated to quibble when the woman was making such a compelling case.

"I mean other intelligent life." Mary smiled and patted Maureen's hand like the scientist was an overzealous student. "God gave us dominion over the animals and plants throughout the galaxy."

"Um ..." Maureen's very own robot was evidence that the human mind wasn't alone in the Milky Way, but she still didn't want to argue. Why did she find their silly religion so tempting? Did it have anything to do with Jacob and what he'd done to her? Her vagina gushed at the thought. Had he been trying to be fruitful and multiply with her? A woman old enough to be his mother? Sweat beaded on Maureen's forehead. But he had taken her and he'd seemed to want her body. Was that a good thing or not? Maureen was so confused as Mary talked on about her religion.

"Don't you think, Maureen?" Mary blinked at the dazed woman.

"What?" Maureen had lost track of the conversation.

"I asked if you thought we all have a responsibility to carry forth the blessed seed. What do you think?"

"I mean ... I guess." Her guts knotted themselves at Mary's words. Why did that thought have such an effect on her? What was a blessed seed anyway? "Yes ... yes we do." She looked up to see Penny standing by with a worried look on her face. And Pricilla smiling next to Penny. The door opened and Maureen turned around. Jacob strolled in. He wasn't wearing the baggy uniform he usually wore, but instead one that should have fit him, but for his crotch area. Maureen stared at the abomination under his clothes, moving languidly. Oh God, she could see it pulsing. She knew Jacob was exchanging pleasantries with the women, but her brain couldn't focus. She was too busy staring at the waking serpent. He had put that thing inside her. Inside her! Her heart beat like a great drum in her chest. And just like that, he turned and was gone out the door. She blinked. And Pricilla and Penny were gone, too. Oh no, he was going to put it back inside Penny. Maureen stood.

"Are you okay, Maureen?" Mary stood next to her. The two mothers were now alone in the mess hall. "You seem a little unsteady on your feet." Mary protectively cradled her burgeoning belly through her uniform. "Do you need an escort somewhere?"

"No, no." Maureen waved off this strange, lovely woman. "I'm fine." She had to find her daughter. She wandered off into the corridor, her feet seemed to be doing the thinking for her. In a few minutes, she was outside Jacob's quarters. She didn't knock. She had to rescue her daughter. Right? That's why she was walking into the lion's den. Not because she wanted the lion to catch her. She didn't want that. The doors hissed open and she stepped in.

~~

What was he doing to her sweet, eighteen-year-old daughter? Penny was riding Jacob with her back to the door. And her ass was stretched hideously around that fat, squirming cock. He was utterly destroying her. Maureen wanted to cry out, but her voice caught in her throat. But wait ... this wasn't Penny at all. This woman was larger than Penny, and she had blond hair, not red. And there was a sparkling wedding ring on her left hand that Maureen could just see gripping Jacob's left shoulder. There were only two women on board with blond hair, and they were both related to Jacob. Was he ... was he screwing his own sister in the butt? And kissing ... they were kissing so passionately. These religious zealots had gone insane on their travels. She meant to chastise their crazed incest, but the wrong words came out of her mouth, "How dare you cheat on Penny. How dare you! I'm going to tell her." Her thoughts warped like they'd crossed over some event horizon.

"Mrs. Henderson?" Jacob's face flashed surprise, but then he smiled as he tilted his head to look around his sister's hanging boob. He slapped at Pricilla's ass, but his sister needed no encouragement to keep up her undulating hips.

"How dare he?" Pricilla looked over her shoulder with her blond eyebrows knitted in annoyance. "He told me ... you slept with him yesterday. What right ... ah ... ah ... ah ... have you to come in here ... ugh ... on your high horse?"

"What?" Maureen squeaked. It was true. The enormity of those words sunk in.

"You want him all for yourself, you ... ugh ... greedy bitch." Pricilla wasn't having it. As her anger rose, her hips sped up. "But you can't."

"I ... I ... I ..." Maureen tried to look away from the calamitous lovemaking on display, but couldn't. "Who raised you ... to be such savages?"

"Language, Pricilla." Mary stepped out from behind Maureen. "Mrs. Henderson is right. I raised you better than to demean others with your words."

"Sorry ... ugh ... Mom." Pricilla turned her head away from them and focused back on the amazing feeling in her ass.

"As for you, Maureen ..." Mary stepped up next to the intrepid wife, mother, and adventurer. "Listen closely, because this now affects your future. Jacob is ours, and we are his. He is our savior, and your messiah, and he works the Lord's blessings through his penis. You have felt it. There, I see it on your face. You cannot deny His truth."

"I ... I ..." Maureen tried to pull her mind from its spin around the black hole that was Jacob's, deformed penis. "It's wrong. You're wrong." The events in that room jarred her mind out of its rut. Clarity surged through her. This place was insidious. Danger surrounded them. "You're a bunch of loonies." Maureen clenched her fists, willing her mind to cling to its sudden razor edge. She went to push past Mary, but the woman grabbed at her wrist. "Let go, Mary." She still felt weak, but Maureen was able to use her grappling technique to twist free.

Still with her warm, friendly smile, Mary sighed. "You need more then, I see." As the heathen woman backed up and lowered her center of gravity, Mary unzipped her uniform and pulled out her right breast.

"What the ... fuck?" This had to be the most surreal moment in Maureen's life. And that included when she'd cheated on John the day before with a teenager and his prehensile penis. She was ready for quick combat, and instead this woman pulls out her tit? All the while, brother and sister humped behind her. She looked down at the boob. Maureen could see Mary's milk dribbling from her large, dark nipple. Maureen wasn't stupid. The milk in the mess hall was ... She stifled a dry heave as she realized what they'd all been drinking. "Out of the way."

"Wait ..." Mary hadn't expected this level of fight in the woman. She braced herself between Maureen and the door, but the woman hit her with her weight, hip to hip, and then spun around her. Mary turned, her breast still dangling out, and tried to reassess.

"Computer, open the door." Maureen banged on the door with her fist, but she got no answer. "Computer, override. Computer!" She felt a hand on her back.

"You need only accept his blessing, Mrs. Henderson. Don't fight." Mary reached for the woman and found herself rebuffed by several sharp blows. She staggered backward a few steps. The smile finally left her face. "It's time to drink, Maureen."

"Get away from me." Maureen spun again and moved away from the door, breaking Mary's surprisingly strong grip. There had to be a way to open the door. She just had to think. Again, the crazy woman with her dangling boob moved in to grab Maureen. This time Mary seized Maureen's hair and pulled her face down to her breast. Maureen kicked at her shin and dove over a chair, putting a sofa between her and Mary. Why was this woman so strong? Maureen was as fit and tough as a woman could be. She had fought her way out of trouble many times. Mary should have been easy to overwhelm, but she wasn't. Maureen breathed heavily and looked around the room. Still Pricilla and Jacob continued to fornicate on the bed. "Help. Help me," Maureen said to them.

"Pricilla, dear, come and help me with Mrs. Henderson." Mary was huffing and puffing with the effort of doing the Lord's work. She placed her hands on her hips.

"But, Mom, I'm going to cum ... soon." Pricilla looked over her shoulder.

"Get over here now, young lady." Mary nearly screamed. Did they not realize that His work was hanging by a thread?

"Yes, Mom." Pricilla stopped her hips, bent down and kissed her brother on the lips, and pulled off him. "Sorry, Jake."

"It's okay." Jacob propped himself up on his elbows to watch. His dick waving in the air like he was a snake charmer. It was quite a show. He could tell Maureen was skilled at combat, but she seemed lethargic and slow. The Winthrop women came at her from both sides, Pricilla naked and sweaty, and Mary with her boob still hanging out. It took almost five minutes before they had Maureen in their control, and another few before they lowered her mouth to Mary's fat nipple.

"There, there." With one hand, Mary had a fistful of Maureen's brown hair, with the other, she tenderly caressed her forehead. "You have a place with us under His wing. You will accept the messiah and help us spread our message to the stars." She looked over at Pricilla who had both arms around Maureen's midsection. Pricilla rolled her eyes at her mother.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh." Maureen tried not to drink, but the warm sweetness crept upon her tongue.

The sound of the first few gulps filled the room.

"Good ... good ... now drink." Mary removed the hand that was clutching Maureen's hair and squeezed her breast to help the milk flow. In no time at all, Maureen latched onto the nipple and guzzled what was offered her. "Yes ... you are one of us. And we are one of you." She stood in the middle of the room, cradling the heathen. She felt Maureen finally go limp, and her own muscles relaxed.

"There now, where were we?" Pricilla let go of the woman, and turned toward the bed to find her brother not there. He was standing next to Mary looking down at Maureen. Pricilla's lower lip stuck out a little. "Are you ready, Jake?"

"Hold on." Jacob absently smiled his sister's way. "Mrs. Henderson just looks so beautiful on Mom's boob." He squeezed his mother's butt and leaned up to kiss her on the mouth. He then kissed his way down to her unoccupied tit and drank.

"She does look beautiful," Mary softly cooed at Maureen. "Why don't you get back in bed, Jake, and I'll send her over to you." She spoke softly, as if the grown woman was a drowsing baby. She watched her son move leaver her breast, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"But Mom, he wasn't done with my butt." Pricilla knew she had to share, but this was cutting into her time with her brother. "Can I just finish?" She watched her brother jump back into bed and lie on his back. That massive cock called to her, but she waited for her mother's words on the situation.

"There will be plenty of time for that later." Mary gently pulled Maureen off her breast and unzipped the woman's uniform. "Help me undress her." Carefully, so as not to upset her, Pricilla and Mary removed Maureen's shoes, socks, uniform, bra, and panties. In a daze, the heathen stood before them. Mary then escorted her to the bed and gave her a nudge.

"I shouldn't ..." Maureen ignored her own words and mounted the teenager. She didn't even need to grasp his penis to put it in. It found her vagina all on its own. "Ooooohhhhhhhh, Jesusssssssss." Her hips took off. Her mind knew nothing but pleasure.

"Good, Maureen." Mary clapped her hands with joy, her smile finally returning. "But we still need to work on the blasphemy."

A few hours later, Pricilla and Mary lay next to the rutting couple in bed. Both Winthrop women leaked cum from their asses, as their heavy breasts jiggled with the movement of the mattress.

Maureen had no idea how many orgasms she'd had, but it was more than any woman had a right to have. When she'd first climbed on, she'd ridden Jacob to a wild, mind-shattering high as he pumped his stuff inside her. There was no doubt in her mind that she'd have this young man's baby. She had watched in a daze as he'd pumped loads into his mother and sister. They had both sounded so stupid when they'd taken his sperm in their butts. Then it was her turn again and she'd climbed back on.

"She looks like she likes it." Pricilla giggled, her head lolling on the sheets.

"She has felt His presence, finally." Mary looked up at the woman. With her mouth hanging open and her eyes rolling up, she could tell the Lord's rapture was upon Maureen. "Do you feel it now? Do you understand what we must do? Do you believe?"

"I ... ugh ... do." Maureen understood. She had been converted by the flood of ecstasy that washed over her. There was no going back. "Every woman ... uh ... uh ... uh ... should have this feeling." She rode him hard, that strange penis moving inside her and touching all the perfect buttons. "Every woman ... oooohhhhhh ... should have ... Jacob's ... babies."

"Yes, that's right." Mary nodded and watched, mesmerized by the new convert. Her hand played between her legs. The Lord did not mind if Mary found pleasure in His great works. "All women will have his babies." Mary didn't push it, but she assumed Maureen included her own daughters in those words. Penny and Judy would make fine acolytes, too.