Mothership Wilderness Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Maureen." Mary stepped under the net to Maureen's side and picked up the ball. "Let the little lovebirds have their fun. You remember being that age, don't you?"

"Yes ... yes, I do." Maureen turned her eyes on Jacob's mother. Maureen then looked at Heather, who stared at the rutting couple with little reservation. Maureen's head turned toward her teammate. Pricilla smiled at her.

"You've seen the light and touched the blessed seed. You know it's His will." Mary handed the ball to Maureen.

"I have." Maureen nodded. She thought back to the ecstasy she'd had with Jacob. His sperm had carried her off into her first religious experience.

"Well, then. Let the Lord's vision move through us. We'll all get a turn." Mary touched Maureen on the arm affectionately.

"Okay." Maureen nodded again. Her mind felt thick, but her body thrived in the moment.

"Good." Mary slapped the other mother's ass like she'd seen athletes do, and walked back to her side. "Now serve."

While Maureen was finding her way, her daughter's voice picked up. She was now grunting loudly and riding as fast as her hips would allow. "Look at me, Jake," Penny gritted her teeth. "Look at me ... while I cum ..."

Jacob's gaze drifted from the older women playing volleyball, to his girlfriend and her spirited cowgirl ride. Her once-pretty face was scrunched by pleasure. He slapped at her right tit. It was bigger than last time. This was a perfect birthday.

"It's hitting ... a spot ... ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh." Penny's eyes rolled and her hips seized. But she was back to riding him again in a matter of minutes.

Behind Penny, the game slowed and then stopped. Eventually, all four women stood and watched. When Jacob finally came in Penny, Mary and Pricilla clapped and cheered.

Penny slid off the recliner and fell sideways onto the sand, still making stupid sounds from the cum's effect on her. Her body twitched and spasmed. Maureen rushed to her and pulled her into another recliner a little farther away from Jacob. She'd seen Jacob have this effect on his sister and mother, and she'd lived it herself. "You'll be fine. Just give it a minute, Penny." She stroked her daughter's forehead, watching Heather walk over to Jacob, crawl between his legs, and clean him with her tongue. Maureen shuddered. The woman so willingly lapped up the cream of another woman.

"Sssssssoooo mmmmuuussshhhhh bettteerrrrr thannnn fffffffffffine." Penny's body shuddered from an aftershock.

Pricilla and Mary both removed their bikini bottoms and pulled over some chairs to watch Jacob and Heather. Their hands went to their pussies as Heather stripped and mounted Jacob in reverse.

"Ohhhhhh ... whenever you're not ... ugh ... inside me. It's all I think about." Heather looked over her shoulder. She found Jacob's eyes fixed on her ass. She knew that he loved that view. Her hips settled down on him. His dick found her asshole. He was going to take her butt again. She didn't mind, it was perfection either way. "Happy birthday, Jake. I hope you've got more for me." She smiled and winked at him, and then turned her head forward. Her hands settled on his knees. Her eyes stared blankly out at the ocean as she humped him. "I can feel it ... moving ... inside me ... oooohhhhhhhh."

By the time Heather screamed out her third orgasm, the other women were all working their own pussies furiously. Maureen sat on the sand, one hand holding her suit to the side, the other with two fingers inside her. Penny lay on the recliner next to her, her pussy squelching with cum and her own wetness as she pumped herself with three fingers. Pricilla and Mary both leaned back in their chairs, their bikini tops discarded and their round bellies glistening in the bright sunlight. After a long time, Jacob filled Heather's ass with cum and the woman rolled off him to twitch in the sand, much as Penny had.

"I think ... I'll go next ... if nobody minds." Maureen stood and wriggled out of her suit. Her chest rose and fell like she'd just run a four-minute mile.

"Nobody minds, right sweetie?" Mary looked at her daughter.

"Go for it." Pricilla was in a benevolent mood. She'd have her turn soon enough. And in the meantime, she'd get to see the intrepid adventurer embrace the new world they'd opened for her. "But ask him what he wants. Maybe he doesn't want to be taken for another ride." Pricilla went back to working her pussy as Maureen approached Jacob, stepping over Heather's trembling, prone form.

"Um ... so ... how do you want me?" She crossed her hands over her boobs.

"Let's do it from behind." Jacob pushed himself out of the recliner, and guided her to her hands and knees in the sand. He kneeled down behind her.

"But ... not in my backside ... okay?" It wasn't lost on Maureen that she was asking and not telling. What would she do if he tried to stretch out her ass?

Jacob laughed and got close enough for his dick to sink into her pussy. "Don't worry. It won't let me. I don't think I can take your ass until it thinks you're pregnant. And then it won't let me take your pussy."

"Aaaaahhhhhh." Maureen clutched at the warm sand as he sank into her. The heavy cock twisted inside her and found one of those mind-blowing spots. "Pregnant," she whispered under her breath. He was going to make all of them pregnant. The thought of it drove her into a frenzy.

Mary stood, walked to the mating pair, and kneeled down next to her son. "I'm so proud of you, Jake. The blessed seed will take root. We will multiply. You are taking us to the promised land." She rubbed his skinny ass as it flexed with each thrust. Maureen's wails filled the holopark.

On the opposite side of them, Heather rose up to her knees, looking wobbly. Heather put a hand on Maureen's rippling ass to steady herself. She looked down at the clutching pussy on his shaft. "Gosssshhhhhhh, Jaaaakkke. Ssshhhhheeeee's brrrrokkkkennnnn."

"Not quite ... broken ... yet." Jacob smashed into her harder, heartened by the encouragement. As his mother and Heather continued to offer their own forms of support for the destruction of Mrs. Maureen Henderson's vagina, Jacob's mind went back to his sister's proposal. What they were doing was all well and good, but he couldn't steal his sister from her husband completely. It's not like John posed any danger to them. John still deserved the comfort of his wife. He --

Errand's voice cut over the squeals, grunts, and moans. "Alert. Life support critical," the computer said. "Alert, life support failure imminent."

It took Jacob a second to comprehend, but when he did, he pulled out of Maureen. He looked to his mother.

"Everyone get dressed." Mary scurried over to the door where she'd left her uniform. "We trained for this. Get to your stations."

The rest of the group scrambled for their uniforms, too.

"Life support terminated. Backup offline." Errand's voice didn't sound as cheery and casual as it usually did.

12