Mothership Wilderness Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked... uh... uh... you a question." Jacob slipped a finger into her butthole and continued to pound her pussy. "Do... you... like... that... bitch?"

"It's... ugh... ugh... ugh... good... so... good... oooohhhhhhhhh... mmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy." Zinnia's orgasm wasn't like the one from before, but it still swept her mind away.

Gail sat up and watched her sister become a member of their new church. Jacob got his feet under him and squatted behind her, smashing into Zinnia with complete abandon. Gail wondered why he had never called her the b-word. At first, she was grateful. But then she saw how overcome they were by the joy of their act, and she grew jealous. If he wanted bitches, Gail would be the first to sign up. As she listened to Zinnia repeatedly call herself a "bitch" at Jacob's insistence, Gail knew that maybe she would have to be the second to sign up.

It wasn't the most formal twofold baptism, but Mary was happy with the results. Her son blessed the new woman with his seed in her womb not once but twice. He then took Gail and emptied himself inside her, too. The sisters left the holopark, clutching each other tightly, to clean and return to their bygone husbands. The other women pouted some, expressing their need in various ways, but they dispersed to their various tasks after Jacob thanked them for attending the baptism and promised them each some time with him very soon. Mary had her own promises to keep. She had to return Jacob to Pricilla and relieve her daughter of her duties.

~~

"What's the news, Deputy Inspector?" Tabitha slumped into the seat at her workstation. She was late again, her hair messy and her uniform creased with uncharacteristic wrinkles. She sipped her coffee and made a face at its bitterness.

"The Errand into the Wilderness began refueling this morning." Deputy Pam Habenal eyed her superior with some concern.

"What?" Tabitha's eyes went wide. She couldn't let them leave without... arresting Jacob Winthrop. An image played in her mind of the young man completely shackled and at her mercy. For some reason, he was naked and she was reaching for his...

"Inspector General?" Pam furrowed her brow.

"Yes?"

"I asked if you wanted fact or supposition." Pam leaned back in her chair and summoned her keyboard. It floated in the air before her.

"Both, please."

"They're paying in stellarcoin." Pam typed in a command and waved her hand. A chart floated in the space between them. "But I don't know the source. We suspect that they brought none, so as you instructed, I counted every guest visit and estimated money spent for food and holopark time. If that is their only source of income, they should have enough for about two-thirds their fuel needs. For a ship that size, the process takes... um..."

"About forty-two hours." Tabitha had done the math.

"Right. So, maybe they're starting with the first two-thirds, and then they'll finish when they have the coin. Or maybe they have some other source. I'm not sure." Pam shrugged.

"Go down to the portmaster and see what he'll tell you."

"I'll need a warrant for that information." Pam stood and collected her things.

"Ask him nicely, I'll see about the warrant later."

"If we have evidence that something illegal is going on, we could stop the refueling right now." Pam was usually in the loop with her boss, but this time she could tell Tabitha was holding back.

"We don't have any evidence yet." That wasn't true. Tabitha had witnessed some sort of genetic modification and maybe a new drug in use on the Errand. If so, it was a drug that made a woman masturbate multiple times a day. "Go. And report back to me as soon as you can."

"Yes, Inspector General." Pam nodded and left the room.

Tabitha grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom. She needed to explore the fantasy where she had Jacob Winthrop at her mercy.

~~

"There you are." Pricilla set down her tray of empty glasses on a nearby table when Jacob and her mother returned. She practically skipped through the crowded room over to her brother, took his hand, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Everything good here?" Mary surveyed the room, looking for anything unusual. Her eyes fell on the Mormons.

"Where are our wives?" Dale called over to Jacob. He could not understand why Zinnia hadn't returned with her guide.

"They'll be arriving shortly." Mary caught Penny's eye as she raced by with a tray. "More milk for this table." Penny nodded and disappeared back into the kitchen.

"Okay." Dale relaxed and gave James a lazy smile. "They'll be back shortly."

"All normal in the mess." Priscilla wanted to get the conversation over with and leave. "Although, we are a bit understaffed." She smiled at Humility rushing by with fresh food.

"Okay, I'll take over." Mary nodded to her daughter. "Thank you for keeping an eye on things."

"You're welcome, Mother." Pricilla curtsied. "Okay, come on Jacob, let's get a room." She smacked his butt and pulled him by the hand toward the exit. A couple nearby patrons turned their attention to the strange display of affection, but then shrugged and went back to their milk.

Out in the empty corridor, Jacob felt free to talk. "What's the rush? We slept in the same bed all night."

"It gets me worked up when you have one of those ceremonies. And to know you're having one, while I'm doing something stupid like waiting on tables..." Pricilla squeezed his hand. "Aren't you happy that I want you?"

"Yes. For sure." Jacob had to quicken his step as she dragged him along. "I can tell you all about the baptism if you want."

"I've got something better." Pricilla turned a wicked smile toward her brother. "Mom recorded it. I want us to watch the vid while we're doing it."

Jacob laughed. "Okay. That sounds like fun."

"But tell me, did the new wife try and run?"

"Yes, she did." Jacob was now jogging to keep up with his sister.

"And did you catch her?"

"I let the ladies handle that." Jacob laughed again. "Also, I called her a bad word, and Mom let me."

It was Pricilla's turn to laugh. "Mom didn't 'let' you, Jacob. You're the Messiah. You do as you please."

They arrived at their quarters and raced inside.

As they undressed, Jacob thought about his sister's words. She was right. He really could do as he pleased. And at the moment, it pleased him to hump his sister. While she was still removing her uniform, he grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed. He mounted her. They were both laughing wildly. But that abruptly ended when he entered her butt, and they both started grunting.

12