Mothership Wilderness Pt. 30

Story Info
Tabitha confronts the Winthrops. All plans unravel.
4.6k words
4.65
16.3k
27

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"I can't believe you went down on the portmaster." Zinnia walked rapidly next to her sister. They approached the fueling station. "I mean... you're turning your back on both sets of vows."

Gail laughed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "My marriage to James was based on lies. It hardly matters anymore. Soon, he will attend, and we will leave on the Errand." She glanced at her sister. "And Jacob would understand. Our orders were from Mary herself, 'do whatever it takes to finish the fueling.'" They arrived at the station, found the console, and a screen hovered before them. "Anything for the Messiah, right?" Gail entered in the code for slip seven. Her finger hovered over the <initiate> button.

"Wait. We can fuel at a faster rate. See?" Zinnia opened up a list of options on the screen. "It's more expensive. But it would be done in just over an hour."

"Very good." Gail selected the faster option and initiated fueling. She could hear heavy machinery moving in the distance as the station's male connection sought out the Errand's female connection. "If we stay, paying won't be a problem. And if we have to leave quickly, we'll be ready."

"And the sooner this is done, the sooner we can sneak onto the Errand." Zinnia rubbed her thighs together and daydreamed about the bliss that awaited her.

Gail smiled. "That too, Zinnia."

~~

"The fueling process has restarted." The computer's female voice was calm and encouraging.

"Excellent." Maureen crawled out of bed and began dressing. She didn't bother cleaning the cum leaking out of her. It would dry eventually. "Come on, girls." Her uniform still unzipped, Maureen reached down and helped her daughter out of bed. Penny was still drunk from Jacob's cum.

"But I was about to have my turn." Judy, holding her large belly, stood near the bed. She blinked back tears. "It's not fair."

"You don't need me to oversee the fueling." Jacob, lying naked on the bed, smiled up at Judy. He admired her dark, full beauty. He prayed their children would be as smart as her. "And you're not needed either, Judy. Isn't that right, Maureen?"

"Um... yes." Maureen looked over as she dressed Penny. "I don't mind if you stay, Judy." She glanced at the writhing penis. Maybe they could all stay for more fun. No. She shook her head and zipped up Penny and herself. They had agreed to monitor the fueling in case anything went wrong. Maureen took a deep breath. "Come join us... when you're done." With one last, wistful look she guided Penny toward the door.

"Bbbbbut... mmmmmmmmmorrrrre?" Penny lazily blinked her eyes at her mother.

"Later, sweetie." Maureen patted her hand and led her out.

"Bye, you two." Jacob merrily waved at them. When the door closed, he looked over at Judy. "What are you waiting for?"

"I'm just... so happy to have you all to myself." Judy gingerly climbed onto the bed and straddled her husband. She let his cock find her opening.

"You have stretch marks." Jacob ran his fingers along the curve of her belly.

"Oh." Judy looked down but couldn't see the marks on her lower belly. "Ooohhhhhhhhhhh." Her body shuddered when the penis pushed into her. "Do you... ugh... not like them?" While her expression warred between concern and pleasure, her hips displayed no such misgivings as they rocked on top of him.

"I do like them." He reached up and cupped her heavy breasts. She was such a different woman than the one he'd met all those months ago. "I... uh... uh... like... all the marks... I've left on you."

"Oooohhhhhhhh... you have... ugh... ugh... marked me... Jacob." Judy got into a faster rhythm with her hips. "You have made me... your woman."

"My... uh... uh... uh... bitch?"

"I am... whatever you want... me to be." Judy's eyes rolled and her first orgasm hit her.

~~

Mary watched Dr. Cole disappear behind the curve of the corridor. Waiting was never something she enjoyed, but even less so now that she was the mother of the Messiah. Her responsibilities were great. So much of God's mission for them depended on her levelheaded decision making.

Why was Tabitha taking so long? Mary's foot tapped on the carpet. It was good for the inspector to stew a bit in there. The more time the woman spent on the ship, the more her fraying mind would lead her to Jacob. Mary was quite confident. Let Tabitha gather her thoughts. More time passed.

The wait was becoming intolerable. Mary frowned at the door. What was the inspector doing in there?

"Excuse me, Member Winthrop. Are you waiting for Inspector Kensington?" Errand's calm voice broke the silence in the corridor.

"You can plainly see that I am." Mary didn't mean to be cross with the ship, but the situation was irritating. She had so many other things to do.

"The Inspector is no longer in the adjoining room."

"What do you mean...?" Mary opened the door and looked in. The room was empty. "Oh... fiddlesticks! She's gone. Darn it." Mary clenched her fists, the muscles in her shoulders bunched, and her cheeks flushed with anger. "Where is she now?"

"She has a device that makes it difficult to track her. She has opened doors on decks 5, 6, and 7 on the leeward side and --"

"Never mind." Mary waved her hand in irritation. "I know where she'll go. I planned for this." She turned and strode with purpose down the corridor.

~~

"It should be just around the corner," Tabitha muttered to herself. But when she rounded the corner, she found nothing but empty rooms. Each minute that she spent on the Errand made it harder to focus. Conjuring a mental image of her husband helped bring her back to herself. In her mind, Ezra scolded her for taking risks. She saw her husband's face clearly, took a deep breath, and went down to where the corridor curved again. There was the ship's aft maintenance hub. She might find a helpful schematic of the ship inside. She checked her own incomplete map and saw that it needed some updating.

The blue box took its time, but the door opened. Tabitha stepped inside and froze. There was a man holding a bucket and a heavy wrench. Her adrenaline surged. She kept the weight on the balls of her feet as she approached the man. But when their eyes met, she knew instantly there would be no fight. "Hello. Are you a member of the crew?" This was a dumb question since he was wore a Colony Control uniform.

"I... am one who attends," the portly man responded. His face was quite tight.

"Right. I should have figured." Tabitha closed the door behind her. "You can put the wrench down." She watched him place the wrench and bucket on the floor and then look at her placidly. "What is your name?"

"I am Mason. I am honored to attend to the one true --"

"You don't have to say all that stuff. I'm here to rescue you." She was surprised to see fear on Mason's face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He shook his head firmly.

"Okay." She forced a smile. "Let's try this. I'll ask you some questions, and you can answer them." Tabitha waited, but he didn't say anything. She took that as a green light. "Where is your wife?"

"I have no wife."

"Humility Winthrop, right? Who is she?" Tabitha took a deep breath.

"She is a wife to the Messiah. I am an attendant." Mason's eyebrows furrowed as if he was struggling with something, but he said nothing more.

"Okay, and what does it mean to be an attendant?"

"I must maintain the ship and do whatever the Messiah or his wives command. I..." But Mason didn't finish his thought.

"So you... you..." Tabitha was suddenly lost in her own thoughts. She had worked so hard to keep a picture of Ezra in her mind as she completed her tasks. But the image of her good-humored husband morphed. She now saw herself naked next to Jacob and his terrible penis. Poor Ezra knelt on the floor cleaning a mess they'd just made. She shivered.

"Don't... don't..." Mason croaked.

Tabitha shook her head to clear it. "What did this to you, to Jacob, to all of you?"

Mason shrugged.

"Was it drugs?" Tabitha studied his face as it lit up like she'd kindled an old memory.

"A drug..." Mason nodded. "We did..." He rubbed his head while he searched for a word. "We did science... there are numbers... and charts..." He shook his head. "You can... stop it."

"Where? Where did you store your research?" Tabitha moved closer to the trembling man.

Mason said nothing.

"If I had a map, could you point to it?" Again, she got no response. He stood mutely as she searched for the schematic, found it, and updated her map. She brought the projected screen over to him, and he tapped a room on the third deck.

"Llll... llliiii... lab." Mason struggled to get the words out.

"Okay, thank you." She found a length of wire and tested it for strength. It would do. "Sorry, but I can't have you telling anyone where I am." Tabitha gently, but securely tied Mason to some nearby shelves. She stuffed a rag into his mouth. "Don't worry, I'll come back for you."

Mason stared dumbly at her.

Tabitha left the room, keeping an eye on her augmented map. She would find their research, send it to the lab for analysis, and get home in time for dinner.

~~

"There you are, Inspector Kensington." Mary stood with her back very straight. Her arms were folded over her stretched uniform and the massive breasts hidden beneath. "You'll have to come with me."

"How did you...?" Tabitha stopped ten feet away from the woman. Her nerves tingled, and her breath got short. "Did Mason tell you?"

"It was Mason, was it? What an excellent attendant he's become." Mary's warm smile brightened the drab corridor. "I didn't know it would be him. But after the last time you went wandering the ship, I gave all the attendants clear instructions to send any trespassers here. They're so docile now, I don't think they could stop a fly, let alone a woman with your skills. But they could send you to me." Mary looked the woman up and down.

"There's no lab in there?" Tabitha pointed behind Mary.

"It's an empty room." Mary shook her head.

"And you think you could stop... a fly?" Tabitha took a step toward the woman. It would be quite easy to pin Mary to the floor. "You think you can stop me?"

"No." Mary held up her hands so the inspector could see she wasn't armed. "But I don't have to stop you. I have only to lead you. To show you into His grace."

"You're an addict, Mrs. Winthrop. I can free you." Tabitha kept an image of her watchful husband fixed firmly in her mind. He was keeping her on track. "Show me your research on the drug, and I can take it to our lab in the station. We'll figure out what went wrong. We'll free all of you."

Mary laughed. "Come along now, I'm going to take you to Jacob." She turned her back on Tabitha and walked down the corridor.

"I don't want to see Jacob. I want to see your research on the drug." Tabitha's didn't move. She could turn and run and continue her search. Her chest rose and fell like she'd sprinted to the spot.

"Of course you want to see him." Mary beckoned without looking back. "Let's not make him wait. He can get very impatient. You know how nineteen-year-olds are."

Tabitha found herself jogging to catch up with Mary. Maybe Jacob would give her the research. Her scolding husband waved a finger at her. Maybe the teenager would give her something else.

~~

Jacob lounged under a shearling blanket by the fire. The cabin was warm and snug. Outside, the northern lights glimmered in the sky. He waited patiently, enjoying the holopark. He couldn't wait to bring Gail back to that place. He thought about how he might take the Mormons and Tabitha at the same time. They were all from the same station. A merry group they'd make.

The door opened and in walked Mary and Tabitha. The women were not talking or even looking at one another. Mary's expression was one of elegant restraint. Tabitha's face was sweaty, her forehead creased with worry. The door closed behind them. The women regarded Jacob in silence. He gazed from one to the other with exaggerated carelessness.

"So, Mom, why did the computer tell me to come here? Judy was not pleased." Jacob spoke to his mother, but stared at Tabitha. Even now she seemed about on the verge of running... or fighting. He couldn't bring himself to believe either outcome, however.

"She'll recover, Jake." Mary put a hand on Tabitha's shoulder. She enjoyed the woman's flinch. "Inspector Kensington wanted to see you."

"Another interview, Mrs. Kensington?" Jacob spread his hands palms upward, all innocence.

"I... um... I... well..." Tabitha's insides roiled with conflict. Why were they all so calm and worry free? This was her moment. She could easily arrest both of them and quickly escort them off the ship. She had the restraints ready. Her hand moved to her belt. Mother and son were so far under the influence of this drug that they had done... such dirty things together. She couldn't get the image of Mary riding Jacob out of her head. Tabitha was so very wet. If only she could suddenly be back home where she could masturbate. Afterward, she might be able to think clearly again.

"Inspector?" Mary stepped back and made herself comfortable in an armchair. She was no longer needed.

"Excuse me, Members Winthrop." The computer cut in. "You asked to be notified when fueling was complete."

"Well?" Mary looked up at the ceiling like the ship was the literal voice of God.

"It is complete. The Errand into the Wilderness can embark for New Canaan at any time." The Errand sounded quite pleased with itself.

"They started fueling again? I told the portmaster..." Tabitha muttered to herself. Why hadn't anyone contacted her? There was no way that would go unnoticed. She pulled out her comm. There were dozens of new messages. She scrolled through them. Why hadn't she noticed the incoming calls? "My deputy has taken Gail Estes and Zinnia Hollings into custody. It seems they... persuaded the portmaster to let them finish refueling your ship."

"That's no problem. You can tell your deputy to let them go." Jacob reached his hand under the blanket and started fapping.

"Like hell I will." Tabitha scanned through the messages. Maybe she should jettison the Errand. The Fourth Wave zealots were now fueled and could safely make it to their colony. Tigov was her responsibility, not the ship. She couldn't allow what happened to Mason happen to Ezra. She shuddered. Never in an eon would she allow that. She looked over at Jacob and his bobbing blanket. "What are you doing?"

"Passing the time." Jacob pulled the blanket down so she could see what he was doing. He laughed when her expression went blank, and her hands dropped to her sides. She was so far along that the mere sight of his cock was enough to overwhelm her keen mind. "What were you saying, Mrs. Kensington?"

"I... um... have to get... um..." Tabitha's whole body buzzed with craving. Why did such bliss have to be attached to these zealots? Why couldn't Ezra possess such a... horrible... frightening... magnificent... penis? Because he hadn't been turned into a monster. Ezra would, of course, refuse if anyone offered him the drug that had so consumed the Errand. "It's... horrid." She walked over to him and stood in front of the sofa, staring at the pulsing thing as it oozed ungodly amounts of precum.

"If it's so horrid, why are you about to suck it into that heathen mouth of yours?" Jacob stopped pumping. It was time for the inspector to take over.

"One... last time." She dropped to her knees and took hold of Jacob's penis. Her fingers should have recoiled from the unnatural pulsing, but instead it thrilled her. She squeezed it and pumped slowly. "If I do this for you, will you... leave Tigov 19?"

"Um... no." Jacob laughed again. He watched her eyelids flutter as she cleaned his precum with her little, pink tongue.

"This isn't a negotiation, Inspector General." Mary unzipped her uniform and eased her heavy breasts out of her bra. She wanted to be ready in case the woman needed a drink to calm her. "If this is your last time with Jacob, enjoy and we part as friends." Mary didn't want to push the woman too far. She would accept whatever internal bargains Tabitha was making. They would all be broken soon enough. "But I must tell you that we will only leave this station when He gives us a sign. God alone controls our fate."

"Mmmppppphhhhhhh." Tabitha sucked the giant head into her mouth. She was now familiar with how it moved about. She let it play with her tongue, and luxuriated in the sensations of trying to tame such a tremendous instrument.

"That's... good... Inspector." Jacob placed his hand on her head and encouraged her with slight pressure to pump him with her mouth. She did as requested. "You look... so wonderfully... silly... with my cock in your mouth. I wish... ugh... you could see... yourself."

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh." Tabitha wanted the teenager to shut up, but she didn't want to pause the blowjob. She continued to lovingly slurp and pump him, bobbing her head steadily. Mercifully, no one said anything for a long while, and she was able to concentrate on bringing Jacob to his climax. Eventually, his grunts grew louder. Her mind started spinning, preparing for the bliss that was almost upon her. And then the salty, hot stuff was in her mouth, and Tabitha basked in an unending nebulae of ecstasy.

"Good work, Jacob." Mary stood and removed her uniform and underwear. She would need to touch herself during what came next. "I'll undress her. You've had a busy day already. Can you go again quickly?" Mary knelt down beside the convulsing inspector, listening to her pathetic yelping. It was hard to remove her clothes with her body rigid and shaking, but Mary had become quite accustomed to undressing women in that condition.

"Yes... of course... I can go... again, Mom." Jacob smiled lazily. His body buzzed from his orgasm. "Just give me... a minute." His dick didn't bother deflating. This was a big day. He would bring the inspector into the fold, and open up the station for the Errand in the process. He daydreamed of a convoy of ships carrying his wives and children, all heading to settle New Canaan. It was clear he had chosen this path with His guiding hand.

"She's a bit slim, but she'll fill out." Mary nodded approvingly at the naked woman.

"Wwwwhhhaaaaaa...?" Tabitha blinked her eyes, returning from her blissful nebulae. "Ssssssuuupposssse to beeeeee... onnnnnnnne tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmeeee." But even while she still basked in the waves of pleasure, her body begged for more. She worked to rein in her mind. "Noooooo moooreee." She realized she was naked, lying on a bear skin rug, with enormous breasts hanging above her. She tried to crawl away.

"No you don't, little missy." Mary moved after her, took hold of the woman's head, and brought her lips to her breast. "There you go... yes... drink... drink... that's a good girl," Mary cooed and stroked Tabitha's cheek. The sounds of the inspector's gulping filled the cozy cabin. "Jacob?"

"Yeah, Mom?" Jacob stood. He knew the question his mother was about to ask, and he was thinking about it. Taking the inspector from behind seemed to him the most fitting way to handle the first time. He wanted her to fully accept her new role, and what better way than taking her like a bitch?

"How would you like her?" Mary looked up at him and smiled. "I'm thinking I should put her on her hands and knees, so that her supplication before God is quite clear. How does that sound?"

"You read my mind." Jacob dropped to his knees on the rug and waited for his mother to maneuver the inspector into position.

Tabitha's lips pursed when she was removed from the nipple, still trying to feed. From far away, she felt Mary put her on her hands and knees. Tabitha knew what this meant. "Only... mouth... not... my... vagina," she muttered. She conjured the image of her sweet husband scolding her. How could she let herself fall into this position? This was a breeding position that she'd only tried a handful of times with Ezra. "I'll suck you... one more time... and then you leave. We can't... aaaaahhhhhhhh." Tabitha screamed when he entered her. Even though she was gushing, it did not go in easily. Her knuckles went white as she gripped bear fur. "You'll kill me... with... that thing," she hissed.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,182 Followers
12