Mothership Wilderness Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop being so dramatic." Jacob took hold of her hips and let his cock worm all the way into her. He watched the well-defined muscles on her back spasm and flex. "It always fits."

"It... ugh... fits," Tabitha reluctantly agreed. She braced herself for impact. Sure enough, Jacob pulled out and slammed into her. She grunted like a dumb animal and accepted him. He thrust again, and again. Soon they were mating at a torrid pace. She didn't even complain when he took hold of her hair and forced her to arch her back.

"See, Mom? We can stay... on Tigov as long... uh... uh... uh... as we like. We didn't need to rush... the fueling." Jacob slapped Tabitha's pale ass and laughed at her shriek.

"Yes, perhaps I rushed things." Back in her armchair, with her legs spread wide, Mary massaged her vagina. "With Tabitha soon to be your wife, the station will open wide to His word and your seed."

"She'll help... ugh... ugh... ugh... me knock up half the women on the station." Jacob wanted to give his mother a high five, but she was too far away, and he wasn't about to stop humping the inspector. What a moment of victory for the spreading of the Word.

"We will have so many... oooohhhhhh... attendants. Think of what... we could do with a station full..." Mary's nerves sparked. The combination of such a triumph for God and her son slamming into the backside of the inspector set off a powerful orgasm.

"Ugh... ugh... ugh... ugh..." Tabitha gritted her teeth. The talk between mother and son sobered her just enough. She couldn't let them get their hands on Ezra. Never. While Mary was distracted with her climax, and Jacob was busy behind her, Tabitha inched her hand over to her uniform and removed the communicator. She opened a channel to Pam. "Ugh... ugh... Deputy Habenal... listen... you must... uh... uh... perform an emergency... uuuggghhhhhh... ejection of the Errand."

"I can't do that Inspector, you're on the damn ship." Pam's voice was muted by the comm and could barely be heard over the sound of slapping skin and their combined grunting. "What's going on? Are they hurting you?"

"Get... down to... slip seven... and eject... the... ah... ah... ah... ship," Tabitha hissed.

"I'm already there. With Gail Estes and Zinnia Hollings in custody. Ezra is here, too." There was fear in Pam's voice. "I'll send a team in to get you."

"No... no... there is... contagion... on the ship." Tabitha was desperate. "It will... spread." She felt her mind slipping as the penis sought out pleasure centers inside her that she hadn't yet known. "If I... command anything other... than immediate... ugh... ugh... ejection. Ignore... it. They are... coercing... me."

"Inspector General?" There was hesitation in Pam's voice.

"What are you... uh... doing?" Jacob had been so into this woman's supplication before God that he had just noticed the open comm. He didn't recognize the woman's voice on the other end. "Mom? What's she doing?"

"Do... it... Pam!" Tabitha screamed.

Mary leapt from her chair, her boobs swaying wildly as she snatched the communicator from Tabitha. She had been so taken with her own pleasure that she hadn't noticed the inspector's violation. "Who is this?" Mary said into the communicator.

"Order understood." Behind Pam's voice, there was a wailing sound in the background. Mary recognized Gail's screams.

"Nooooooo... you can't... my husband!" Gail sounded like they were ripping out her heart.

"Mom?" Jacob wasn't concentrating on fucking the woman anymore, but his hips never slowed. The Errand shook as the clamps that held her were removed.

"Keep doing your thing. We'll change her mind." Mary shoved her breast into the inspector's face and got her to latch onto the nipple again. With Mary in front and Jacob behind, they sent Tabitha into a blissful oblivion.

Tabitha felt her old self slip away. She was one with these people. They were her people. She wanted only to remain with them, drink from them, and take all they had to offer.

After a few minutes, Mary pulled her off her nipple. She held up the comm. "Tell them to pull us back in. We need to redock."

"Pam... ugh... ugh... ugh..." Tabitha was throwing her vagina back on that magnificent cock now. Her eyes were glazed over. "Bring the... uh... uh... ship back in... I was... wrong before. You can't... leave me... here."

"Sorry... Inspector General." Behind Pam, Gail was still wailing. They could also hear Zinnia droning some sort of prayer. "We've got the tug beam pulling the ship out. You can't return."

Ezra's voice cut in, "Tab? I'll find you. I'll get you back. Hold on!"

"Ezra... ugh... ugh... make them... pull the ship... back in." Tabitha looked back over her shoulder at the Messiah with pained eyes. She was failing him. "Please... honey... bring me back."

"Goodbye... Tabitha." Pam's final words floated in the room. The connection went dead and there was only silence from the comm.

Mary slumped to the floor. Why had God not helped them?

~~

A few hours later, back in his bedroom, Jacob watched a screen showing Tigov 19 as it became smaller and smaller. The sounds of slurping and popping filled the room. "You caused a lot of loss."

"Mmmppphhhhh." Tabitha said around his dick. She prayed he would quiet down and climax soon. She needed more of his sperm.

"Gail and the baby she carried. Zinnia. All the other women and resources on the station." Jacob sighed. "But I suppose you are a fine addition to the Errand. I won't have to worry anymore about incidents like Marsden Cole's attempted kidnapping, and Mason's attempted murder. God has put you on our path for a reason."

Tabitha popped her mouth off his cock and looked up into his eyes. She was torn between shame at having failed Jacob and pride at having saved everything from her former life. "I'll make sure you're safe, Jacob. Nothing will ever happen to you." She licked his head. "Now, will you... erupt for me?" She took him back into her mouth.

"You're... ugh... very sweet." Jacob leaned back in his chair and regarded the receding station. "And surprisingly good at blowjobs. Almost... there." He held her head and readied another climax.

12