Mothership Wilderness Pt. 31

Story Info
The crew must take steps before they can go back into cryo.
4.5k words
4.75
18.3k
28

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"I guess congratulations are in order." Pam looked over the medical screenings for the Mormon sisters. "You're both pregnant... right around the first trimester for both of you." Pam looked up and smiled. Gail was the only one to return her smile. Zinnia looked like she might be sick. Their husbands had both gone a little pale. "But of course, you already must have known?"

"That means that I conceived... before the Errand arrived?" Zinnia rubbed her arm absently.

"It's a miracle." James forced a smile and patted his wife on the back.

"It is at that." Gail nodded.

"That's the good news. The bad news is that your blood work identified some of those estrogen-like hormones we're calling the Errand effect." She looked at the women. The doctors said the Errand effect was like a second adolescence, and Pam could clearly see these women had filled out like many who had spent time on the mysterious ship. She tried not to look at their bulging bust lines. "Maybe that's why you... um... committed that act with the portmaster?"

"We may never see the Messiah again, but I'm proud we served him in every way possible." Gail beamed at the inspector general. James squeezed her hand uncomfortably.

"My sister has been through so much. She's a bit confused." Zinnia's jaw was clenched. The news that she was pregnant, and that it had advanced so quickly in a short time, had hit her hard. "We were under duress. The Winthrops threatened us. We had to fuel the ship. And she didn't mean to do that thing with the portmaster."

"I would do it again if only to --" Gail was cut off when James coughed loudly. She pulled her hand away from his.

"What did the Winthrops threaten you with? Surely you could have come to us for help?" Pam had been through dozens of interviews since the Errand had left with the former inspector general on board.

"They were very scary, ungodly people." Zinnia nodded firmly. "I think I need to go home and rest now." She stood. Everyone else in the room stood, too.

"I have some more questions. If you wouldn't mind telling me more about Jacob Winthrop. Is he the 'Messiah'?" Pam moved between the Mormons and the door.

"My wife and her sister are clearly unwell." Dale put his arm around Zinnia's waist. "We will return to our homes and meditate on the plasma discs of Sagittarius A. When they are feeling better, perhaps we can come in for another interview."

"I will never see my husband again, thanks to that wretched inspector general." Tears formed in Gail's eyes. "What good is any of this without his --"

"Quiet, Gail," Zinnia snapped.

"You can see they're unwell." Dale stepped toward the door. "If you aren't going to charge them with a crime, we're leaving."

Pam stepped aside. "I do have more questions. We'll be in touch."

"Very well." Dale opened the door. He led his wife out. James followed.

Gail leaned close to Pam on her way out and whispered, "I carry the harvest of the savior of man. I may never know true bliss again, but I shall herald his message."

"Tell me more." Pam waited, but Gail only smiled and left the room. Pam didn't have the foggiest notion what was going on, but she would watch those Mormons like a hawk. She wished she could arrest them on the spot, but all of Tigov had rallied around Gail and Zinnia. Pam sat down and sighed. She missed Tabitha. She prayed the former inspector general was doing as well as possible. Maybe she would find a way to return home.

~~

"Oh... no... oh... no... it's happening... again... eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii." Tabitha rode Jacob hard. It had been two days since she'd been allowed to see him, and she had never been so hungry for a man.

Seeing the beauty of the inspector's twisted face as her eyes rolled back reminded Jacob of all that he had lost when she'd expelled them from Tigov 19. "Tabitha... Tabitha..." He had to wait for her orgasm to pass. When it did, he slapped her boob to get her attention. "Tabitha... you're a smart... lady. What should I do... uh... uh... now?"

"Cum... Jacob... I need you to... cum... now." Tabitha undulated her whole body on top of him, pushing that monstrous dick deep into her belly. "Uuuuggghhhhhhhh... how does it know... how?" It found a weak spot inside her and exploited it.

"About the Errand... I mean." Jacob respected this woman, even as she begged for cum. "There is another station... a few years away. We could get there... and try... again. Or... ah... ah... we could go back into cryo and head for... New Canaan."

"New... Canaan... is the safest... for you... for the Messiah." Tabitha tried to concentrate. Another climax built inside her. "I will go... into cryo... if you ask. Whatever... you want... Jacob... ooooohhhhhhhhh." Her climax crested. Tabitha trembled all over.

"Yeah... it sucks... but yeah..." Jacob tried to let their plans slip from his mind. He didn't need to think about them now. He was joined to a beautiful, smart woman. He gazed at her hard nipples and the blue veins under her pale skin. He resolved to live and spread life. "I'm going to cum... in your pussy... Tabitha."

"Oh, yesssssssssss." Her hips pumped up and down, trying to finish it. "Pleasssssssse."

~~

"It's settled then?" Mary looked at Jacob, a half-frown tugging on her lips. Her son nodded at her. There wasn't anything halfway about his frown. She sighed and sat straighter in her chair, looking at the room full of women. "It is settled. In order to make fruitful the new world promised to us, we will go back into cryo. How long before everything is ready, Judy?"

"Well, if I wasn't slowed by this little miracle..." Judy patted her enormous belly. A screen appeared in the air before her. She moved numbers around with subtle hand gestures. "I could do it in a week. But I'm slower now. I'll have Humility help me, but even so..." She shrugged.

"We will prepare for a couple weeks' time." Mary stood and straightened her uniform. She rubbed her own swelling belly. She was just starting to show. "That is all for now."

"There is one further order of business, Member Mary Winthrop." The computer's soft voice cut in before anyone could stand.

"What is it, Errand?" Jacob was quite curious. Maybe the ship had thought of some way to keep them out of cryo.

"When we arrive at New Canaan, I will be restricted by various planetary protocols. One of these directs that I must wake the pastor and the designated arrival crew of thirty-two colonists."

"Well, wake us up first. Maybe a year out." Maureen did not see what the problem was.

"I cannot do that." Errand's voice cooled. "When approaching New Canaan, only the designated crew must wake."

Judy raised her hand. "I can reprogram the computer."

"No, it was blasphemous what Mason did. We should not interfere with the hand of God." Mary shook her head.

"I mean..." Maureen wasn't so sure.

"We really can't do that." Humility leaned forward. "The whole mission might be put in jeopardy if we go against His will."

There was silence.

Penny raised her hand. "What do we know about the pastor? Is he also the captain?"

"Yes, as senior pastor, Elijah Sterret is what you would call the captain of this ship. He is devoted to God, but of course he knows only the old ways." Pricilla had been dying to speak. "I'm friends with the pastor's daughter, Charity. The whole family was deeply committed to Colony Control and our mission when we left Earth."

Quiet ruled the table again as people thought this over.

"I assume he has a wife?" Tabitha thought this was all rather obvious, but no one had said it yet. There were several nods in answer to her question. "Tame the wife, tame the husband. If she might please you, Jacob, that seems like using the tool we have for the problem at hand. Your safety cannot be guaranteed unless we control the ship's authority structure. So, we wake them up now and tame them before we all go into cryo."

Everyone looked at Jacob.

"Truth Sterret is a pretty woman. I mean, I don't think that even matters given the stakes. But I don't know her well. Pricilla?" He looked to his sister.

"Truth is a reformed heathen. Like any of us, she would give anything for her husband and God." Pricilla rubbed her chin. "It could be tricky. But..." She smiled at her brother. "We have the true God on our side."

Jacob stood. His cock writhed under his uniform, apparent to all. His mouth was set in a thin line. "Errand? Wake up Elijah and Truth Sterret. We have more work to do before we sleep." He sat back down. Everyone watched him keenly, but he said no more.

"Affirmative," Errand said.

"Okay, that's settled." Mary nodded in approbation. "You may all go about your business now. My son has spoken."

The women all stood. Several moved toward Jacob hoping to spend some time with him, but when they saw his expression, they turned and moved out of the conference room. Soon, only Mary and Jacob were left in the room.

"I hate to see you so glum, Jake." Mary put her hand on his shoulder. "We still have God behind us. What can I do to cheer you up?"

"Take me back to your room, Mom." Jacob looked up at her beauty.

"Yes, of course." Mary took his hand and pulled him from the room. "I'll take good care of you."

~~

"We are not near New Canaan?" Elijah blinked his eyes as his brain tried to sort through new information. He was still quite slow from his long sleep.

"They explained that, Elijah. There was an accident with the Henderson's ship and the computer woke them up." Truth hugged her husband tight. It was so strange to wake up decades early. The firm girth of her devoted husband acted as a ballast for her soul.

"You need some nourishment." Mary handed the pastor and his wife a glass of milk each. "Drink up."

"I don't understand why the computer woke you. Maybe I should have a chat with Errand into the Wilderness." Elijah took a sip of milk. "This is good. I didn't know we could make anything like this on the ship." He drank the rest in one big gulp.

"Maybe you can talk to the computer another time?" Heather put her arm around the pastor, soothing his sore muscles. She gently removed his wife's arm from his waist.

"Yes... it can wait." Elijah sighed. He was tired. "Show us to our quarters."

"Yes, my husband and I need to rest." Truth put her glass down, having only sipped at her milk. She put her arm around Humility's shoulders for support. "It is arduous coming out of that sleep. I praise His strength. May it flow through all our veins."

"Amen." Mary nodded.

"I wonder." Truth glanced at the Hendersons, Dr. Cole, and Tabitha all sitting around the table. "Where are the men?"

"There are a few awake with us." Mary smiled warmly. "You will meet my son soon."

"Oh, where's Charity?" Elijah looked around the room.

"Remember dear, the computer didn't wake her." Truth bit her lip in thought as they left.

Tabitha watched the couple closely.

~~

Over the next week, the pastor and his wife met Jacob, but none of the other men. They were also kept company by Tabitha or Mary whenever they left their quarters. The ship's logs had been damaged in the accident with the Henderson's ship, and the computer did not grant the pastor everything he asked. Which was... unusual. If it wasn't for the ready supply of delicious milk and the buzz it always seemed to give him, the Reverend Sterret might have worried about their predicament.

Truth, on the other hand, immediately recognized the feeling the milk gave her. That buzz was all too familiar from her drinking days, the dark time before she found God. When she tried to tell her husband, he told her that the past haunted her like a vengeful specter and to leave it alone. But in this, she couldn't obey her husband. There were many strange things aboard the ship, but the oddest was the way every woman fawned over nineteen-year-old Jacob Winthrop. They even did his bidding when he asked.

One day, while eating with her husband in the mess, Truth spotted Jacob whisper something to Penny Henderson. He then left the room. A minute later, Penny left as well. Truth glanced around. Mary wasn't there, and Tabitha wasn't paying attention. Truth put her small hand on her husband's large one. "I have to go check on something. I'll be back in a little while." She stood.

"Sure thing." Elijah gulped some milk and watched his wife's round bottom leave the mess. She certainly filled out the Colony Control uniform. He turned his attention back to Heather and laughed when she made a joke about pulling a camel through the eye of a needle.

Tabitha rose quickly, and followed Truth out into the corridor. She spotted the woman hot on Penny's trail. This was all going exactly as she had planned. What would these colonists do without her? Well, she thought about how badly they had botched their time on Tigov 19. That's what they would do. Staying out of sight, she followed behind Truth.

Truth paused. Which way had they gone? She heard Penny's laugh. She turned left down the next corridor. This was an area with unoccupied quarters. She looked around, but saw no one. One of the doors on her left was open. She could hear Penny moaning while slapping sounds echoed in the hall. Those teenagers were certainly quick! She knew exactly what they were up to. She would have expected nothing less from a heathen like Penny. But Jacob? He was a vetted member of their mission. Why would he fall so easily to temptation? That was a silly question. Truth knew all too well about letting the pleasures of the world take control of her. As she stood in the corridor listening to the sounds of copulation, she prayed silently but fervently.

Eventually, Truth mustered the courage to have a peek. She carefully eased one eye past the doorframe. What she saw confounded her. There was not one, but two Hendersons in the room with Jacob. Penny was moaning because Jacob's fingers were inside her. But riding the teenager was Maureen. How could mother and daughter participate in such a thing? What had the colonists let onto their ship? The shock of the extra woman was compounded when she saw the size of the penis involved. First, Truth stared at Maureen's shaking butt but then lowered her gaze and saw that Jacob possessed a truly prodigious tool. In all her philandering days, she had never seen one that equaled its girth. And his testicles were blue and overripe. Truth stopped breathing.

"I swear... it's poking my... belly button." Maureen squealed. She planted her feet on the bed and took him with long strokes.

Truth could see the woman's pinkness stretched impossibly around his penis. What was happening? Was she still asleep in cryo, dreaming?

"Gonna... cum... Maureen." Jacob tried very hard not to look at the woman peeking in at them. He let loose inside the stellar adventurer. Her cries went from plaintive to stupid the second he filled her up. When he was done, he dumped her rigid body on the bed and mounted Penny, who looked up at him with adoration. His dick slid right in.

Finally remembering to breathe, Truth inhaled deeply. That smell! It was like breathing in the force of creation itself. The fruity, pungent scent of his stuff wafted out to her. Her legs trembled. Had his penis moved oddly when she'd caught a glimpse as he pulled out of Maureen? Truth withdrew from the door and leaned her back against the wall. Head spinning, she tried to get hold of herself. She knew addiction, and these women were in the throes of it. What other way to explain such debased behavior? She needed to warn her husband and the young man's mother before he impregnated one of the Hendersons. She hadn't seen any condoms in that room.

Rather than run as fast as she could, Truth stood listening to Penny's impassioned cries and Jacob's grunting. The sights, sounds, and smells of that room beguiled her. She said another silent prayer as the teenagers climaxed together. A few minutes later, the sound of slapping skin started again. He was going for a third time. What kind of animal had they brought on their mission?

As the mating continued, Truth ran through all sorts of scenarios. They would have to shut this heathenism down quickly, or it was likely to spread. Her husband was a kind but stern pastor. The situation might get messy, but they would have it under control soon enough. As she thought over how it would probably play out, the young man grunted out another climax. The howling from the heathen woman was otherworldly. Finally, all sounds died away. They were done. After a few minutes, Truth heard laughter coming her way. They were leaving.

It was obvious she needed to run down the corridor to avoid being caught. Or maybe she could dart into another empty room. But Truth's mind was too fuzzy. The best she could do was press herself against the wall and hope.

"That was amazing. Wasn't it, Mom?" Penny's whole body tingled. Naked, she had her uniform and underwear tucked under her arm.

"I can still feel God's presence inside me." Maureen sighed. She was as naked as her daughter, dripping cum on the floor as they left the room. She put her arm around her daughter's shoulders and turned down the corridor away from Truth, pretending not to see her.

"Me too," Penny said.

The lascivious women walked the opposite direction down the corridor from where Truth stood. God had somehow kept her hidden. She watched their bare butts roll as they walked away. After a moment, they rounded a corner and were gone. "Now... go find your husband... now," Truth urged herself. But she didn't move. Instead, she took another peek into the room. Jacob wasn't there. The door to the bathroom was open and the shower was running.

Truth looked at the floor. The women had leaked all over. That pungent, overpowering smell was coming from the stuff on the floor. A realization settled over her. It was sperm. They had leaked much too much sperm. Truth stepped into the room for a closer look. She bent low.

"Isn't the 'nosy pastor's wife' a bit of a cliché?" Tabitha moved into the doorway and watched the woman literally jump at her words.

"You?" Truth turned to stare at the heathen. "Your ship has corrupted our mission. You must leave now. All of you must leave."

"I didn't actually travel here with the Hendersons. But that's a long story, I suppose." Tabitha knelt and wiped up some of Jacob's cum with her finger. It took all of her willpower not to put it in her mouth. She stood and held it up for the other woman to see. "Was thiswhat you were looking at?" Tabitha got no response from the woman. She stepped closer to the pastor's wife. "I suppose you're expecting a long speech about the inherent danger of snooping. But I'll save my breath." Like lightning, her finger found Truth's lips and slipped into her mouth.

"Aaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh." Truth's body went rigid. Her mind shot off like a rocket into a nebula of pleasure. Nothing in her life had prepared her for that new feeling. Not the drinking, the drugs, or the promiscuity of her youth, not the years spent atoning for her sins after she found God. This was novel and overwhelming. Her mind floated away.

When she returned to the world, Truth found that she was lying on the floor and Jacob had returned to the room. Tabitha stood by the now-closed door. Truth sat up and tried to think. "Wwwhhhaaaaaa... ddddiiiisssssssssss?" It was then that she noticed that Jacob's penis was moving like a hideous worm. He had been changed into something... monstrous. She sobered some at the sight. "What... um... what did the heathens do to you?" She licked her lips when she saw the copious amounts of fluid leaking from the head of his thing. The behavior of the women on the ship was now quite clear. They were addicts and Jacob was their supplier.

"There are no heathens on this ship." Jacob laughed. "And it was God that made me so. I am the true Messiah brought to spread His word and seed. New Canaan will be a paradise."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers
12