Mothership Wilderness Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... um... might have believed you... if I hadn't been saved by Him from addiction." Truth slowly stood. "That feeling is... powerful. But... um..." She looked back at Tabitha. "I don't suppose I'm free to go."

Smiling, Jacob held his arms high. "You are free. But I don't think you want to go."

Truth frowned. He was right. This was a pleasure more tempting than any other. God's power over her waned. Knowing evil and avoiding it were no longer one and the same. "What... do you propose?" she said in a whisper.

"You need only ask for your heart's desire." Jacob was enjoying this immensely. "What do you want?"

"Can she leave?" Truth nodded at Tabitha.

"Of course." Jacob nodded toward the inspector. "Wait outside, Tabitha."

"Yes, Jacob." Tabitha opened the door and exited. The door closed behind her.

"If I... um... coax more of that stuff out of you, will it feel like it did the first time?" Truth's skin crawled as she stared at the unnatural penis. But the thought of what it offered had gripped her soul.

"Yes."

"Do you have more?" Tabitha tried but couldn't look away. "I mean, even for a teenager, three times is a lot."

"At least a couple more." Jacob lifted an eyebrow. "On your knees, Mrs. Sterret."

Without thinking, Truth dropped to her knees. She watched the vile penis approach. When it was close enough, she reached out and took hold of it. It must have weighed at least five times more than her husband's instrument. "I'll use my hands." She started pumping the pulsing thing.

"You're going to taste my cum in the end. Might as well put my dick in your mouth." Jacob kept his eyes on the ring pressed into his cock flesh. He looked forward to melting the metal down and replacing it. She wasn't going to be a pastor's wife much longer. "I'll cum faster in your mouth."

"You need to clean up your language, Member Winthrop. I can't... um... mmmppphhhhhhhh." She opened wide around that giant head. He made a good point. To replicate the pleasure, she would need to taste him anyway. Better the ecstasy arrive sooner. She prayed, in fact, that her oral skills from before marriage hadn't been forgotten. But she quickly found that all other experiences with men did not translate to Jacob. His penis bent and moved in her mouth, coaxing her tongue to trace rings around the head.

"I am... ugh... the font of His grace... in our world." Jacob paraphrased a line his mother had recently told him. He liked the sound of it. He felt the truth of it. "Soon... soon you can drink... and know grace."

Not soon enough. Truth slobbered and sucked on his penis, working him hard with her hands. She was quickly becoming familiar with this new dance. He had said he had a couple more loads in him. Well, she planned to drain him dry. She wasn't going to fool herself into believing this was a onetime thing. With that first taste she had become irrevocably hooked. This was a full-blown relapse. She prayed for God's forgiveness, humming around the fat cockhead.

"It sounds like you're trying to... ugh... say something. What is it, Mrs. Sterret?" Jacob took a fistful of hair and angled her face so she had to look up at him. They made eye contact, but she didn't remove his dick from her mouth. "You're... really good at this."

"Mmmmpppphhhhhh." He was a preening peacock. This was wrong in so many different ways. Please God, just let him finish.

"You're... ugh... really good. I'm going to... ugh... cum... now. Are you... ready?" He pushed her head further onto his dick and was surprised when she didn't gag. "Drink it... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Gggggrrrrggghhhhhh." Truth's mind spiraled away with the first warm salty splash. She gulped and gulped, drowning in ecstasy. It seemed she was enraptured for longer than the first time, but time didn't seem to move normally when her eyes refocused. "Ssssssssssooo ggoooooooooodd." She was lying on the floor again. She put her trembling fingers up to her face and felt all the sticky goo running down her chin and neck, onto her uniform. "Mmmmmooooorrreeee?" She gazed up at Jacob. True to his word, his penis was still turgid and ready. It took some effort to sit up. He certainly was no gentleman, because he didn't offer to help her.

"Want to... go... again?" Jacob panted and smiled down at her, his hands on his hips. "Take off your... uniform. It's even better inside your pussy."

"B... b... better?" Truth took a deep breath. The smell of his stuff filled her nostrils. This was evil. All of it, evil. Each second removed from her orgasm increased her clarity. It had taken years of God's grace to build her life. Painful days all leading to this mission. She couldn't throw it all away to become a junkie again. She knew grace, and what came out of Jacob's penis was not that. It was a high. Not even remotely godly. "I'm going." Shakily, she got to her feet. "No more... nothing... more. I'm going." She turned from him and walked unsteadily to the door.

"Really?" Jacob laughed. "You would turn your back on the Messiah? I expected more devotion from the pastor's wife." His sister had warned him that she'd be difficult.

"You're not... the Messiah." When Truth got to the door, it didn't open. "Computer... open the door." She waited. "Errand?" Nothing happened. She turned toward Jacob. "What have you done to the computer?"

"What has the ship done to me?" Jacob shrugged. "Even if that door opened, Tabitha would never let you leave. She's a fierce one, let me tell you."

"Can we... can we make a bargain?" Truth's gaze fell to his massive penis again. She looked down at her uniform and realized she had soaked through the crotch. She didn't know she could get that wet.

"Sure." Jacob laughed again. "Let's negotiate. I have something you want." He pointed to his dick. "And you have something I want."

"Okay." She took a step toward him and caught herself using the refrain of every junkie. One more time, and she would quit. One more taste of semen.

12