Mothership Wilderness Pt. 32

Story Info
The pastor's wife sins with eyes wide open.
4.6k words
4.55
38.6k
32

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

All Characters in Sexual Situations Are 18 or Older.

"What a pretty picture you are ... with your face distorted. The good pastor would hardly ... recognize you." Jacob smiled down at Truth, as she demonstrated exceptional blowjob skills. Her hands were practically a blur on the lower half of his dick while she bobbed her head in a frenzy. "You're a ... natural ... a prodigy ... a ..." He lost his train of thought in the pleasure of her sloppy mouth. "You are learning ... that I am at the center of His plans. And that means ... you are important to Him, too. Soon ... you will find ... that the font of His wisdom flows from my ..."

"Mmpppphhhhhhh." Truth tried to tune out his inane words. She prayed the other women were simply addicts like her, that they hadn't bought into his religious nonsense. They were all handpicked by Colony Control for their pious and industrious qualities. They couldn't all have fallen from the Light.

"Are you thinking of a way out ... even as you ... serve me?" Jacob laughed. "That look on your face is precious. If only ... you could see how ridiculous ... you are. Others thought to stop ... this ... too. Until they found the righteous path. Here ... let me ... show you." He let out a roar, erupting in her mouth. He let her fall to her side, shuddering and making the most idiotic sounds. He sprayed her prone form with cum until he was done. Then he dropped to his knees and began removing her uniform before she came to.

Her mind swam in pure joy, barely aware that her body was moving. As the high faded, she realized that the teenager was removing her uniform. "Nnnoooooo. Ddddiiissssss nnnnnnnnot rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiight." She feebly pushed at his hands.

"Calm yourself, Mrs. Sterret." He removed her boots and wiggled the uniform down her body. "You asked me to cum again, and I got it all over you. We'll need to wash your clothes before you return to Pastor Sterret."

"Oookaaaayyyyy." What he said made sense to her slow brain. She couldn't return to Elijah with a sperm-soaked uniform. Her vagina had soaked through the crotch with her own juices, too. She supposed he would have to clean her underwear as well. Sure enough, she felt his fingers removing her panties. It all made sense. At least he had the decency to help her bury her sin. Maybe her husband would put the Winthrops back into cryo immediately, and she would be rid of this temptation. She knew her addictions well enough to know that while she would choose good, her body would opt for evil on her behalf. "What ... what are you doing?" The fog of ecstasy cleared, and she blinked her eyes. The skinny, nineteen-year-old was between her legs. He lay his heavy cock on her belly, his fat testicles touching her vagina. She shivered at the sight of something so unholy.

"I want you to see how deep I'll be inside you." Jacob watched his cock squirm on her belly, moving from side to side well past her belly button. "Does the senior pastor get that deep?"

Truth shook her head. "I have given up pleasures of the flesh." She was lying to herself by using the present tense. She had given them up. "My husband and I find our pleasures in ... serving the Lord."

"How quaint. With my cock I can take you to God anytime you like." He pulled back and put the head at her opening. His dick pulsed and wiggled as it burrowed in. He expected her to make some grand declaration, but she stared mutely as he entered her, her mouth tight in a grimace. "You'll soon beg for my blessing, Mrs. Sterret. This will be ... ugh ... my first marriage ... dictated by ... strategy. I suppose ... there will be more such marriages ... such is the life ... of the Messiah." He pressed his hips into her, moving slowly. "You weren't lying ... about not having sex. You're ... tight."

"I'm ... throwing it all ... ugh ... away." She watched the ghastly penis enter her, thinking about the depths it would plumb. It soon would be in her belly. She knew from her wayward days that she could take big ones, but Jacob's deformity was in a different league entirely. "Why did ... God wake me ... from cryooooooooooooo?" The thing had found a weak spot inside her. She watched her own belly bulge as the penis pushed at her from the inside. It would reshape and remake her most sacred parts into a receptacle for evil. "Yeeesssssss ... deeper." All the years of reformation and redemption were for naught. If this was evil, then she needed the Devil himself. She looked up at Jacob with burning eyes. "Slam ... me ... smash ... me ... change me ..."

"Well ... that's more ... like it." He slammed his hips into hers and relished her tormented screams. "You sound ... like a lost soul ... Mrs. Sterret." His hips found a good pace. He propped himself up with hands under her boobs. He was in awe of the ferocity on her face. This was a woman who was made for mating. Too bad the senior pastor hadn't the wisdom to use his wife as God intended. "Your soul ... is home now ... you are one of us."

"Ugh ... ugh ... ugh ..." Truth knew that nothing could be further from the truth. She had been lost to drugs, drinking, and promiscuity. She was then found by Elijah, her saving grace. And now she had suddenly cut herself loose again. "Stop ... talking ... and take me." Her old self was in charge. She placed her hands behind her knees, and pulled her legs wider for him. There was a time when she would have grabbed her feet and placed them at her ears, but she didn't think she would bend like that anymore. She was so terribly out of practice. "Ohhhhhhhh ... that spot ... that spot ... that sppooooooottttttttt." She slammed the back of her head into the floor as she came.

Jacob obliged her request and stopped talking. He focused on his hips, watching her contorted face. There was something different about her. She looked at him with acceptance, but not with the acquiescence he was used to once he started humping a woman. Whatever it was, his cum would wash it away. It would not be long until he tilled her fields and brought her into the fold. He worked her hard, watching her crest over multiple orgasms. They were drenched in sweat when Jacob felt her hands on his hips. "Hey ... what are you ...?"

"It's ... my turn." Truth twisted them and expertly turned Jacob under her. He was not a large man, so it was quite simple. She pinned his arms to the floor with her hands and rode him with long, powerful strokes. "How ... does it know ... uh ... uh ... uh ... all my ... hidden places?"

"I told you ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... I'm the ... Messiah." Jacob let her think she was in control while she rode him. He didn't even mind her pinning down his arms. He could have easily broken away if he wanted to. He didn't feel like changing positions, however. He loved the way she hunched down onto him, her tits wobbling about madly, her face a mask of frenzied lust. He wasn't used to cumming with a woman on top, but she was doing it for him. "Going to ... cum ... Mrs. S ... take it ... aaaaahhhhhhhhh." He arched up into her and let loose.

"Give me ... give me ... give me ... oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Truth threw her head back, her hair flailing. She howled like the low animal she had so quickly become. The heat of him was acute inside her. All of the universe seemed laid out before her. Ecstasy breathed through her every pore. Nothing was more intoxicating than the teenager's cum. When she regained her composure, she was still lying on the floor. She blinked at Jacob sitting and smirking at her. Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs and placed her fingers above her vagina. She gently pulled and stared. She couldn't quite see the damage done, but she was sure that the place that God had reserved for her husband was gaping open. Thoughts of pregnancy flashed in her mind. "Wwwwhhhaaaaaa dddoooooooooo?"

"What did I do?" Jacob laughed and smacked one of her tits playfully. He laughed harder when her vagina belched out an improbable amount of sperm. "I made you my wife. Or at least, very nearly so. We need you to have the Two-Told Baptism. And then I've been playing with the idea of having an actual wedding. It makes sense that it should be you, since you'll be directing everyone onto the righteous path once we arrive at New Canaan."

"No." Truth staggered to her feet. She looked down on Jacob with horror. "Charity. Charity, Charity, Charity." It was all that she could say.

"I like to think of it as devotion, rather than charity." Jacob's smile ebbed. "You are a strange one."

"My daughter, Charity." She picked up her clothes and stuck them under her arm. She realized she must look just like that heathen mother and daughter that she had spied with Jacob.

"Oh, right." Jacob nodded. "You'll present her to me. And she will make a fine wife. We must be fruitful once we reach the promised land."

"Oh, God." Truth watched his monstrous penis come back to life, lengthening and thickening. It pulsed like a hideous queen wasp. "It is one thing to deliver myself unto evil. You will not take Charity. She is only eighteen and has opened herself to no man."

"Who said anything about evil?" Jacob scratched his head. "We'll build a paradise on New Canaan. You've just been given a taste." He watched her waddle to the door. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Am I free to leave?" She looked back at him, her legs trembling. Her nerves still buzzed with the ecstasy that had been unexpectedly heaped on her that afternoon.

"Will you call me the Messiah?"

Truth stared at him. He really believed it. "No." She shook her head. "I will not debase myself that far."

"Okay." Jacob wouldn't mind sending her off. She had tired him out with her robust mating style. His cock started to deflate. "Will you promise to behave?" He looked into her eyes and could see that whatever she said, she was hooked. "And will you come back for more?"

"I ... um ..." Her eyes dropped down to his penis. Until he was out of her reach, there was no doubt she would be back. "Yes."

"Okay, then you can go." Jacob waved his hand. "Open the door, Errand." The door slid open. "Let her leave, Tabitha. It's done," he called out into the hall.

"Yes, Jacob." Tabitha watched the naked woman hold her head high as she waddled down the hall, dripping cum after her. Who did the preacher's wife think she was fooling, trying to look dignified? She was a hot, wet mess. When the woman was gone, Tabitha entered the room. "It's not safe to let her go. She still has defiance in her. I can see it."

"She's hooked. It's fine." Jacob slowly got to his feet, his cock hanging between his legs. His muscles felt weak. The preacher's wife had really drained him. "Computer? Keep Pastor Sterret and his wife away from each other for the next two hours. Give her time to think things over with my stuff inside her."

"Yes, Jacob," Errand replied.

"Happy now?" Jacob smiled at Tabitha.

"No. But I'll manage." She could see the woman's froth all over his penis, mixed with his sperm. "You're a mess. Let me clean you." She dropped to a knee and licked his somnolent cock, cleaning as she went.

"While I have you down on one knee ..." Jacob reached down to her left hand and removed her old wedding ring. He held it up for her to see. She stared up at it, her face frozen with her tongue still extended on his shaft. "I forgive all your former trespasses against the Errand. It is time you became my wife. What do you say?"

Tabitha's tongue retreated back into her mouth, and she squealed. "Yes ... yes ... a thousand times yes!" She took hold of his cock and jacked him with both hands. "We have to celebrate. Can you go again?"

Jacob winced. "Hold on ... hold on ..." He removed her hands and pulled her to her feet. "I need a little rest. How about the traditional kiss?"

Tabitha pressed her lips to his, threw her arms around him, and kicked her heel up behind her. She had never been so happy.

~~

Truth washed herself, changed into a fresh uniform, and then set about finding her husband. There was precious little time. Whatever was happening on the ship had been affecting them since they woke from cryo. She could see it now. It could be the food, the air, or ... the milk. The milk! There was something about it that reminded her of her drinking days. She ran about the ship looking for Elijah, but couldn't find him. The computer refused to help her for the longest while, but eventually informed her that he was in the mess hall. That ratcheted her panic up another notch. She found her husband seated at a large table with Jacob and his sundry women. To her horror, she saw that her husband had a half-empty glass of milk in his hand. When she made eye contact with Jacob, he smiled at her and nodded like they were in on some conspiracy.

"I must say ... I am still a little confused about ... well ... everything." Elijah spoke to Mary, but also to the room at large. So many women, and all of them had uniforms that did not adequately hide the swelling curves of their bodies. Had Colony Control not thought about large breasts when they designed the uniforms? Indeed, it was odd that all of the women in that room had such Rubenesque features. And where were the men? There was only one other, and he was barely a man. Elijah looked at Jacob and flinched at having had such an unbecoming thought about the lad. "But I guess my mind is still foggy from cryo. You all seem to have everything well in hand." There was laughter from around the table as the pastor raised the glass of milk to his lips. Suddenly, the glass was gone. It took him a moment to realize that his wife had slapped it from his hands. The glass spun across the floor of the mess hall, its contents splashing everywhere. He licked milk from his lip. "What on Earth has possessed you, Truth?" His eyes opened wide, staring up at his wife. She was breathing heavily and looked manic. He was reminded of when he'd first met her and she was still under the influence of the heathens and polygamists.

"The milk is poisoned against us, Elijah." Truth heard a collective hiss as the women around her sucked in their breath and muttered in shock. "Perhaps the very air we breathe. I have felt it. You must have felt it, too."

"She is clearly vexed, Pastor." Mary stood. "Let me take her to the infirmary."

Elijah held up his hand to stay Mary. "What has upset you so, Truth? I was just telling the assembly how well they have handled the poor hand dealt them."

"There is no easy way to say this." She looked around at the hostile faces. Only Jacob still seemed shocked. The women at the table were all ready to pounce. She eyed Heather and Pricilla with particular wariness. Also present were Humility and Penny. It was well that only one of the outsiders were there, Tabitha and Maureen seemed downright dangerous. Suddenly, she wished she'd stopped by the weapons cache.

"Say what, dear?" Elijah looked around the table. "I must say, this is most confusing. What's going on?"

"Jacob has succumbed to an insidious evil. He has seduced me into wicked fornication, and he has done the same to every woman awake on this ship. We have all succumbed to evil but you, Elijah." Truth moved closer to her husband as chaos erupted around the table.

Heather, Humility, and Penny threw themselves at Jacob and withdrew him from the table. They formed a human shield in front of him several yards away. Mary and Pricilla took several threatening steps toward Truth, but stopped when they saw her husband's frantic gestures for calm.

"We need them," Mary hissed. The Messiah's mother abruptly changed her grim expression to a warm smile and held out her arms in invitation. "She is unwell. Let me look after her, Pastor."

Elijah looked back to his wife. "Are you saying ... that ... this lad has bedded you? You have broken your vows?"

"Yes, and not only me. All the women here." Truth nodded her head vigorously.

"But ... his mother and sister are here." Elijah felt the truth in her words, but he also felt his mind trying to bolt from him. He gripped his thoughts like a man grips the reins on bucking horse. "I don't ..."

"You have seen the truth and yet you would destroy Him?" Priscilla spat on the floor.

"You have all been fooled. I spent much of my life chasing these dragons. Listen to me." Truth was met by malicious glares from all but her husband. They had all lived such lilywhite lives up until their voyage that they couldn't tell the emptiness of addictive pleasure from the joys found only in serving God. It was both tragic and pathetic. She now understood why God had woken her from cryo. She was the only one equipped with the perspective to end this malignancy. "You are their leader, Elijah." She gripped his shoulder. "You must put Jacob back into cryo at once. Put them all into cryo. The ship can't ignore your orders. You are senior pastor. Force them back into sleep."

"Now, I understand that you're upset by something that did or did not --" Mary was cut off by Elijah.

"Quiet, Mrs. Winthrop." It took all of the pastor's energy to stand. Why did his mind turn away from confronting these people? If that teenager had behaved inappropriately toward his wife, he must bring him to account. Or should he instead ... take a nap? He was confused, and suddenly very sleepy. He yawned while all in the room stared at him. "Computer? I ... um ..."

Gaining some traction on the situation, Jacob gently pushed the protective women aside. He walked slowly toward the pastor. Clarity of purpose filled his heart. "What she says is true, from a myopic point of view. I have been tasked with something larger than myself." His massive dick squirmed under his uniform, and he made sure it was obvious. He could see doubt in the pastor's eyes. "I am a new message, wrought by Him through Errand into the Wilderness. An epistle of fecundity. The original commandment has always been, and now, be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly across the galaxy and multiply in it. We are the only life in His creation. God created this galaxy for us to fill. To bear fruit. To spread his blessings."

"I ... see ..." Elijah was taller than Jacob, but felt he was in the presence of a giant. His shoulders slumped. "And ... what do you need from me?"

"Elijah?" Truth put a hand to her mouth. "You must protect me! You must protect the Errand into the Wilderness!"

"I need you to sit." Jacob caught his mother's eye. She was already fetching a fresh glass of milk. "And drink."

"There you are, Pastor." Mary put the glass in front of Elijah. She let out a long exhalation as he drank.

Heather and Pricilla hustled over and bracketed Truth. They each seized an arm.

"You will help us spread His seed and grow green a new world." Jacob placed a firm hand on Elijah's shoulder. "New worlds."

"Elijah?" Truth stared in disbelief. Her husband would not remove temptation from her path this time. She was lost. They were all lost.

"Take her away. Keep her safe." Mary nodded to her daughter.

Pricilla and Heather led Truth out of the mess. The last thing Truth heard of her husband was his gulping down milk.

~~

"And do you, Jacob, take Tabitha to be one of your sacred wives?" Mary was resplendent in ceremonial robes. She stood at the head of the chapel, officiating the ceremony. Her smile was broad and warm. She looked out to the pews where Jacob's wives sat. Some of them had tears in their eyes, others looked on with rapt attention. They would need to have weddings for all of them. This was too much fun. The Two-Fold Baptism was too solemn a rite. Mary was now convinced they needed to celebrate, too.

"I do." Jacob beamed at his mother, and then turned his attention to Tabitha. She looked gorgeous in the traditional Ardent Congregational Establishment wedding gown. He lifted her veil and saw her tears of joy.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers
12