All Comments on 'Motherslut Ch. 05'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SonForBBWSonForBBWover 3 years ago

Good lord this story is amazing.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Mom didn't recognize her son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dom mom ;)

Basicly mom reads a dommy mom incest fic and is hocked ;) she has allways been lovy dowy and chill so being dominering and strict is a turn on ;)

que a scene with son turns "18" wakes upp chained to his bed and a day of mom taming her son follows ( start with a deemening handjob into a cock cage ;) mom spends day bossing/ crully teasing him especially his asshole( or as she calls it his boypussy...always aluding to mom having a use for it later ;)

Talking about how she took a random donor spurm because she couldnt find a man enough for her... but now when she has raised him..he aint leaving xD

ending with missionary pegging with possesive dirtytalk...like he isnt gonna shak upp with some flussy.. his place is here with his mother ;)

Miah_HMiah_Hover 3 years ago
Breed her!

In one of your first stories in this series, it was stated that Motherslut is 37 (maybe 38?).

She’s young enough to still be ovulating. If it hasn’t happened “off-screen” in the stories told so far, it would be crazy-hot if one of those big loads cum managed to impregnate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING

God i have read a lot of hot stories on here but this was amazing. I come at least twice in each chapter. Would love to have my hot 36 yr old step mom become my sub for me. she is always teasing me with short skirts, lots of cleavage, yoga pants , walking around in her shelf bra and thong .I even left bathroom door open for her like in your story. I saw her peeking at me as i stroked my 9 in cock thinking of her. once I moaned her name as I saw her peeking in and i think I made her cum right there. I have already started to secretly seduce her like your story. swimming nude, walking around in just my boxers, teasing her, and you know what , I see her gazing longer and longer each time. So maybe just maybe i can make her my motherslut .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This story started out on the wrong foot but ended in a truly enjoyable manner. I especially like how mother and son became lovers. I hope you are able to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous