Motherslut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sobbing, with shaking hands, and with her body still being wracked by my deep and hard thrusts, she eventually managed to skip her dress top down her shoulders and remove her bra. She was so cute as she tried to keep her large breasts covered with her hands and arms, but her need to brace herself soon forced her to let her breasts sway freely. I smacked her ass cheeks again as I said, "That's good, rich bitch. You're following orders and doing as you're told very well. Nothing like giving a good blowjob, swallowing cum, and then having a long hard ass fucking to really make you docile. Look at those juicy udders just swaying under you. Too bad I don't have more time, I would love to make our session lady all day. Would you like that, rich bitch? You could suck my hard cock and swallow my cum, take load after load of my seed into your tight little ass, and I might even breed you slut hole pussy."

Motherslut sobbed again as she pleads quietly, "Please, no."

I smirked at her as I continued to pound her asshole mercilessly. I felt my balls begin to draw up, I growled out "Here you go, rich bitch. Here comes my third load just for you."

I then plunged my hard cock deep into her ass and erupted a flood of my hot cum. I thrust in and out a few more times, to properly milk my cock of my cum. I then let my cock slip from her well-fucked asshole. I then slid down on the bed with my mouth next to her ear and whispered our safe-word/end scene word "blockbuster."

Motherslut then collapsed against my side with a sigh of relief. She smiled down at me, before reaching up to peal the ski mask off my face. Finally exposing my face, she drew in for a deep and passionate kiss. She seemed to be truly melting into my body as we kissed. Breaking the kiss, she smiled down at me as I asked, "So was that what you had in mind?"

Motherslut giggled and nodded her head as she answered, "Mmm...that was exactly what I wanted. God, that was amazing. I loved getting into character and actually trying to think like an uptight sexually repressed prude. I almost orgasmed just from you making me suck your cock. I held out until you made me masturbate, then I felt like my pussy was on fire. Thank you, baby. That was amazing!"

I kissed my beautiful motherslut as I said, "It was my pleasure. Now we just need to work on our other fantasies."

Motherslut giggled next to me and snuggled closer to me as she said, "Oh, I have a few ideas about that..."

12