Motion of the Ocean

Story Info
Riding the waves gets a whole new meaning at a public beach.
5.8k words
4.6
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters "Joy" and "I", were previously introduced in "Finally, My First Time", in which "I" gave his virginity to "Joy" in the first of a series of stories about the evolution of their relationship as they explore their sexuality together. They also were featured in "Happy Birthday to Me" and "Game Night."

While it isn't necessary to read the previous tales the background information will provide the reader with additional context that may add to their reading experience.

All characters are fictional; any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental; the events depicted are the product of my very fertile imagination, fantasies and/or personal bucket list, not depictions of actual events.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

*

Our visit to Pompano Beach was coming to an end. My steady girlfriend Joy and I had been visiting her sister Gerri and her family for the previous five days. Joy was introducing me to her favorite sister, who she had not seen in person in several years, and her family. Gerri and her husband Paul had been hosting us in their modest home that was located several blocks from the beach. Joy and I had been enjoying our Florida spring vacation, sunning, swimming and visiting the nearby tourist attractions in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Joy and I had known each other for almost two years. We had met in a classroom as we both sought to advance our careers. What started out as a mutual attraction had evolved from casual acquaintanceship into a committed relationship after we attended our company's annual employee Christmas party together as "just friends" about six months earlier. That evening ended up with us enjoying a passionate night in a nearby motel as I finally discarded the unwanted burden of my virginity at the ripe old age of 25. Still living at home while spending virtually all of our free time together, our Florida trip was our first step toward a full merger of our lives, which would ultimately lead to marriage in the not too distant future.

It had been close to two weeks since we had been intimate. Most of our free time during the week prior to our departure was spent rushing to make last minute preparations for our trip.

Before we left home we had mutually agreed to a vow of celibacy for the duration of our trip; Joy did not want to disrespect her sister and brother in law's religious beliefs by engaging in sex in their home since we were not married. Figuring that we would only be in her sister's home for five nights I reluctantly yielded to her wishes.

On the first night of our trip I had looked forward to being able to make love to my sexy girlfriend at the Holiday Inn after 600 miles of driving, figuring that it was going to be the only chance we would get until the trip home in another week. We checked in, ate dinner and went back to our room to relax. After we both had showered and climbed into bed to watch TV I turned to Joy and began kissing her.

She pulled away, saying "Uh-uh... We can't."

"Why"

"Remember our vow"

I reacted incredulously "What vow?"

"Our vow to not have sex on the trip" was her matter of fact response.

I shot back "We agreed to not have sex at Gerri's house, not not on the trip! Are you serious?"

"If we do, I'll feel guilty when I see her" was Joy's answer.

I reacted "Really???"

"Yes, really."

"But..."

"No buts...it's not going to happen!"

Realizing that I wasn't going to win that debate I sighed heavily, rolled over and went to sleep, my physical desires unsatisfied. Throughout our visit with Gerri, Paul and the children our celibacy had remained intact.

We would be leaving the next morning for Disney World. I had visited the Magic Kingdom previously several times, and was looking forward to introducing Joy to its wonders. This was Joy's first trip to Florida. We were also looking forward to having some alone time at Disney, since we had been bunking out in the family room side by side on two rickety old army cots, the only space available to us in the small two bedroom home.

As we chatted over coffee with Gerri we decided that to spend our last day in South Florida at the nearby beach. Gerri told us that she had too much to do, what with taking care of her two munchkins and other errands, so Joy and I decided to go alone.

We changed into our swimsuits, gathered up our beach gear and piled into the car. Since the beach was only a few blocks from the house the trip only took a few minutes. I remembered the route from earlier in the week, when Gerri had accompanied us with her kids.

As we drove the short distance to the beach I fought the yearning for physical intimacy with my beautiful girlfriend that was simmering within me. Glancing over at her I wondered whether or not our vow ended when we left Pompano, or if Joy expected it to continue until we reached home? Realizing the futility of thinking about the possibilities, I decided to focus on having a pleasant day at the beach, dismissing the question from my mind (I thought)!

We pulled up to the public beach parking and headed for the sand and surf across the roadway. Since it was a weekday morning early in May the beach was sparsely populated and no lifeguard was on duty. As I scanned the virtually empty beach I was reminded of a similar morning that I had experienced a few years earlier at a beach on the opposite coast.

On that morning I had driven from San Diego, where I was vacationing alone, to Black's Beach, a well-known clothing optional beach. It was there that I had first experienced the excitement of being naked in public. As I thought about that morning I began to feel the tingles of excitement deep in my gut. Images of Joy and I enjoying our present location unencumbered by clothing ricocheted through my mind. I began to feel the expansion in my groin.

I returned to reality and cleared the imaginary images from my mind. My body returned to the relaxed state it had been in- for the moment. We laid out our beach blanket and towels, removed our cover-ups and took turns slathering each other with sunscreen. Joy squirted the lotion over my shoulders and back, spreading it with her soft hands to cover my sensitive skin evenly while I took care of my face, arms and chest. Joy then proceeded to fill her hands with lotion and carefully covered my legs and feet.

Once she was finished I took the sunscreen bottle from her and began to coat her with the slippery lotion, starting with her shoulders. I drizzled a generous line of lotion on each shoulder and rubbed it into Joy's soft skin carefully, continuing down past her shoulder blades all the way to the waist line of her bikini, taking the time to enjoy the way her skin yielded to the pressure of my fingers. Fighting the urge to strip that garment from her body my fingertips slid under the stretchy waistband of her bikini bottom and onto the foothills of her tush, rubbing the lotion in thoroughly beneath the edge of the cloth.

Squeezing a generous amount of lotion onto my palms I began to apply it to Joy's shapely legs. Starting with the top of her thigh, I wrapped both hands around her leg and slathered it down her leg to the top of her foot, then slowly began rubbing it into her skin, lightly massaging the firm muscles of her shapely calf along the way. Reaching her knee I continued upward, one hand massaging her inner thigh while the other worked on her outer thigh. When I reached the leg opening of her swimsuit I once again slipped my fingertips under the edge of the cloth and rubbed lotion into the skin beneath, this time barely brushing the edge of the neatly trimmed furry patch hidden beneath.

As my fingers roamed Joy's firm legs the rest of my body began to perk up. My mind began to visualize naughty behavior as my body reacted to my contact with my sexy girlfriend's model thin, curvy, 5' 6", 34B-22-34 body. A tent began to appear in the front of my swimsuit as Junior, as we had affectionately named him, began to stir.

Having completed Joy's one leg I proceeded on to her other, replicating the process. This time, as I approached the leg opening of Joy's suit I surreptitiously checked around us, observed that no one was nearby on the beach or in the surf, and got a little frisky, yielding to temptation. Slipping my fingertips under the elastic edge I pushed farther beneath the material, pushing through her silky pubes and onto Joy's sensitive slit.

As Joy felt the unexpected contact she instinctively squeezed her legs together, trapping my offending fingers tightly between her firmly clenched thigh muscles, exclaiming "Stop!"

I quickly assured her that no one could see. She checked around us. Once she saw that we were alone and the coast was clear she relaxed her thigh muscles. As my fingers regained their freedom to move I gently slid them between her puffy lips, stroking up and down through the warm, damp valley, teasing the firm little nub they encountered, then withdrew my intruding fingers from her bikini.

Slightly miffed, Joy snatched up the lotion bottle from the blanket and quickly said "I'll take care of the rest -- thank you very much!" She finished applying the sunscreen to her face and chest, ending for the time being any further naughty thoughts that my fertile imagination might come up with.

Sighing softly, I recognized that in broad daylight on a public beach was not an appropriate time for getting too frisky.

Properly protected from the intense South Florida sun we stretched out on the beach blanket to let our skins absorb the sunscreen. We relaxed side by side on our stomachs, enjoying the warm Florida morning sunshine, watching the waves gently lapping at the shore, and the quiet serenity around us. To our left about five hundred feet stood a massive fifteen story condominium building, and we could see a few residents relaxing on their private beach, shaded from the sun under the striped canvas cabana. To our right was nothing but a wide white sand beach stretching as far as the eye could see. Glancing around us I noticed that no swimmers or sunbathers had located themselves anywhere close to the spot we had picked.

After about thirty minutes of sunbathing my back began to feel uncomfortable in the intense sunlight, so I rolled over on my side to face my twenty year old girlfriend, who had rolled over onto her back. I couldn't help but admire her silky ash blonde hair, bright blue eyes and inviting lips, along with her perky size 34 B upper display, toned tummy, tight derriere, and the rest of her trim body. Her glowing, lightly tanned skin was set off perfectly by the aqua, green and white diagonal stripes of the bikini that we had purchased specifically for this trip.

As I watched her lounging on the sand my imagination dissolved the bikini from Joy's stunning body, allowing unclothed images of her enticing curves that were stored indelibly in my memory to replace reality. Perky breasts tipped with firm pink nipples appeared, along with the neatly trimmed triangle of silky light brown hair atop the puffy mound at the junction of her legs, barely revealing the ridge of her moist pink lips beneath.

My breathing quickened and I once again felt the swelling beneath my trunks as I visualized myself lying naked beside her. A conflict between desire and reality clashed in my mind. I needed to cool off -- both my body and my mind - before I did something I would regret!

Speaking to the love of my life I announced "I'm getting too hot here, I think it's time for a swim."

Joy responded "Me too. Let's go!"

I stood up and reached out my hand to hers. She grasped it firmly and pulled herself upright. We both kicked off our beach sandals. At the last minute I grabbed my inflatable Phillies beach pillow, which Joy had been resting her head on. I figured the additional flotation might make our swim more relaxing. If I only knew...

We quickly walked across the burning sands and strolled hand in hand into the eighty four degree waters of the Atlantic. Gradually we walked through the swells, soon reaching waist deep into the foamy water, the motion of the waves pushing us back toward shore with each wave, and the undertow pulling us deeper as the waves spent themselves against the shore.

As we became more comfortable with the wave action we gradually allowed ourselves to be drawn into deeper water until Joy's feet barely touched the sandy bottom as swells rolled by us in their journey to the shore line. Joy was submerged to her neck line, while I was standing solidly in mid-chest depth water. As we took in the scene around us we realized that there were no other swimmers anywhere close by, with the nearest being several football fields away, and the nearest sunbathers on the beach were located by the high rise condominium a block away.

I bobbed peacefully on the gentle swells, beyond the line of foamy breaking wavelets moving ashore, with the pillow floating free, the drawstring looped loosely around my neck. Joy, who was struggling to keep her feet on the sand each time the top of a swell passed us, decided to grab on to the floating pillow's handle for support, resting her chin on it, pulling us closer together. As our bodies bumped I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and held us together while we bobbed up and down in the swells. Her soft, full breasts teased my bare chest with each swell's passing. For several minutes we continued bobbing on the surface while she floated in my arms, enjoying our closeness.

Inspired by the moment, I brought my face to hers and began kissing her lips. She reacted by pressing her lips firmly against mine, allowing the floating pillow to drift to our side as we embraced, still tethered loosely around my neck. Soon her soft lips slightly parted and she began to nibble lightly on my lower lip. I allowed my lips to relax, and she slid the tip of her tongue over mine. Our tongues found each other's and they took turns teasing and playing as they explored. The desire for intimate contact that we had been denying for too long escaped from its prison in our minds.

We both began breathing more deeply, and our heartbeats quickened as our excitement grew. Our embrace became tighter. I became aware of the swelling of her nipples beneath her textured bikini top as they were rubbing on the sensitive skin of my chest. I also became aware of Junior's more substantial response, hidden beneath the surface of the sea. As our arousal intensified our awareness of our surroundings quickly faded away into nothingness, our world reduced a bubble limited to our mutual desire.

I brought my hands to Joy's chest, and began squeezing and rubbing both mounds until the palms of my hands could feel the hard protrusions of her nipples pressing against them. When Joy didn't object to my advance I ran my hands down, beneath her breasts and pushed the two triangles of cloth up and off the inviting globes, completely freeing them from the sheltering cloth, now floating loosely around her neck. Joy began to protest until I pointed out that no one but she and I could see her exposed titties between our bodies. A quick glance around us convinced her that her modesty was not at risk. Reassured, she relaxed and I resumed my exploration.

I turned my back to the incoming swells, facing the beach. That motion turned Joy's back to the beach and the towering condo, further shielding Joy's chest and my roving hands from the prying eyes of other swimmers and sunbathers on the beach.

Lifting her off the sea floor high enough to allow her breasts to float above the surface, I began licking and nibbling on the yielding, saline flavored flesh, alternating back and forth between them. Reaching her pointy pink nipples as they stood proudly erect, I flicked the tip of my tongue around and over them, causing them to grow even longer and harder. She purred softly in response as I squeezed and twisted her nipples, triggering her cries of pleasure.

Joy pulled herself tighter to my body, bringing my crotch into solid contact with hers. I felt her breaths deepen and heard her soft moans of desire. She began rubbing the crotch of her textured bikini teasingly from side to side across my groin. I reciprocated, mirroring her movements, dragging my now hard shaft back and forth across her mound, seeking to intensify the pleasurable sensations.

Triggered by the friction generated by our sexes rubbing together beneath the layers of material between us, the sparks of desire within us flared into flames of passion. The world around us receded, further obscured by the dense protective bubble of passion enveloping us.

Now fully erect, Junior's helmeted head was poking its way beyond the waistband of my trunks, begging to be released from the constraints of my swimsuit. I was no longer concerned with the conventions of public decency, driven only by desire. Reacting without thinking, I awkwardly yanked and tugged on my waistband one handed as I embraced Joy with the other until I managed to pull the suit free of my groin, leaving my trunks tangled tightly around my upper legs as Junior bobbed freely beneath the surface of the sea, buffeted to and fro in the shifting currents.

The passing of a rogue wave suddenly dropped the water level around us, and Junior broke free of the surface, dangerously exposed to any bystander who happened to glance our way! A thrilling mixture of surprise, excitement and fear of being caught exploded in my gut. However, before I could react the danger of being caught quickly ended as the next swell rolled past, returning the water around us to the normal depth.

Removing my arms from around my lover's waist, I slid my hands down her back, plunging them beneath the waistband of her bikini, and grasped the firm, smooth globes of her behind, squeezing them as I pulled her crotch tightly against mine. Her feet floated free of the sandy bottom as I stepped between her legs, wedging them apart. I pressed myself against the furrow in the center of her swimsuit and began stroking my thick, six and one half inch long shaft firmly up and down through the steamy valley as I rose and fell with the swells, feeling the heat now radiating from my lover's slit, hearing her soft moans in response. Pressed tightly against her, my hard shaft rubbed up and down with the motion of the passing waves, driving the cloth of her suit between her labia as they parted.

Joy gasped audibly as she felt my swollen head slide across her hard clit through the fabric, igniting the flames of our passion into a conflagration of uncontrollable lust as Junior cried out for access to the inviting passageway he craved to dive into.

Releasing her cheeks from my grasp, I grabbed the bikini's waistband and pulled it below her buttocks, then yanked the front side down just enough to allow me access to her welcoming pussy. I ran my hand through the furry patch at the juncture of her thighs and slid my probing fingers up and down between her outer lips, finding her swollen love bud as her hips jerked in response and her moans grew more urgent. Her slippery juices coated my already wet finger, and I pushed it through the opening, and into her depths. I began sliding it in and out as she rocked her body back and forth on it, then quickly added a second finger, stretching her tight channel for Junior's entry.

Meanwhile, returning my lips to Joy's breasts, I latched on to a swollen nipple and I began suckling on the briny surface. Feeling the quick intake of her breath in response, my tongue and teeth thoroughly explored one firm globe while my free hand explored the other, causing her to jam as much of it into my mouth as would fit.

Joy gasped "Harder... Don't stop!" as I intensified my suckling.

My hands joined to compress her breasts tightly together, teasing her nipples with my thumbs as I continued riding the swells. Meanwhile, Junior explored between her swollen labia and across her fully erect clitoris as Joy rocked back and forth seeking more stimulation. Thinking I could penetrate her without removing her bikini bottom I stretched the elasticized opening of the leg band to its limit, which permitted Junior's head to press into the opening to Joy's awaiting channel. Unfortunately I discovered the hard way that the suit wasn't stretchy enough to allow full penetration, my efforts causing the tender skin of Junior's shaft to scrape painfully against the unyielding material.

12