Motion of the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the pain, I fought to penetrate deeper. I desperately bucked and twisted my crotch in a futile attempt to deepen my penetration, but the entanglement of our swimsuits around our thighs was an unyielding barrier to further progress. Blinded by lust, my concerns regarding exposure had been totally forgotten. Totally driven by primal instinct, I reached down with one hand and awkwardly ripped my suit down my legs and stepped one leg out of it, leaving it tangled around one ankle.

Naked and erect, exposed to potential observers completely, and at the mercy of the vagaries of the sea, I turned my attention to the obstructions that blocked my access to Joy's hidden treasures.

Before she realized my intentions I grabbed her bikini with both hands and yanked it down her legs and off her feet. Quickly stuffing it in the floating pocket on the pillow, I followed up by pulling the dangling material of her top over her head and off, shoving it into the pocket. Now we were both completely naked in the waves, and the danger of our first time ever public nudity added another layer of excitement to our already rampaging passion.

Our universe focused on my cock and her pussy as they demanded relief. Flames of desire exploded into a conflagration of uncontrollable lust. The world around us vanished as we focused on mutual satisfaction of our primal urges.

Grasping my rigid shaft, I feverishly began rubbing the head up and down along her slippery slit and over her clit as her womanhood hungrily bucked and jerked against me. As I completed a downward stroke between her inner lips Junior's swollen head slid across the mouth of her love tunnel, now swollen with arousal and spread open to me, no longer encumbered by her bikini. As we reached the trough and began to rise up, propelled by my push off the bottom the head of my cock rubbed firmly across her steaming entrance and the spongy head of my manhood tilted toward the opening.

Reacting to the opportunity I thrust my hips forward while yanking her pussy toward me, driving my manhood between her puffy, hot labia and jammed it through her opening. The head and the upper portion of my shaft penetrated before encountering resistance from her tightly clenched channel. I jerked and twisted my crotch desperately against hers, struggling to complete our union. The walls of her constricted passage stretched open grudgingly as Junior urgently plunged deeper inside her until his helmeted head slammed against her cervix and my pubic bone jolted against her tender clit. Instantly our fused organs generated a critical mass of energy which triggered a chain reaction of multiple explosions of nuclear magnitude centered deep in our merged sexes.

The muscles ringing her vagina contracted uncontrollably around my penis as she began to climax. Hot, slippery secretions flooded from deep within her as I struggled to squeeze even deeper inside her tight pussy, which was locked tightly around my shaft, her clit crushed between her mound and my pubic bone as she tried to smother the uncontainable throaty moan of passion escaping from her lips.

Meanwhile, flashes of intense light from behind me eyes obscured my vision. The pounding drumbeat of my racing heart overwhelmed my hearing. Jolts of pleasure raced up and down my cock, through my balls and throughout my body in response to the wildly contracting walls squeezing my rod. Contractions began deep in my groin, expanding into my shaft as it instantly grew harder, longer and thicker than ever before. I could feel the first rope of cum being blasted through my shaft and exploding from the tip to splash against her cervix as it nibbled hungrily on my glans. Again and again I felt shots of my hot, sticky white fluid launched into the depths of my lover's womb, mixing with the copious secretions pouring out from deep inside her.

Holding her tightly to me for what seemed like forever, I felt the aftershocks of her climax roll through her entire body until they slowly dissipated. The protective bubble of our passion began to lift and the world surrounding us came back into focus. We both savored the sensation of our genitals tightly locked together as we bobbed gently in the swells, regathering our wits, basking in the ongoing tremors of passion rolling through our groins as they continued being stimulated by the sea's rise and fall.

As we regained awareness of our surroundings the reality of our naked exposure elevated my excitement level, ending the drift toward deflation that was occurring within my shaft and inspiring it to fully engorge once again. I scanned around us for any possibility that we had been caught, but saw that no one was reacting to our passionate coupling, then refocused on our pleasurable connection.

Realizing that I was in danger of losing the swimsuit tangled around my ankle to the undertow I cautiously pulled it free of my ankle and stuffed it safely in the pocket of the float with Joy's bikini. With my still almost fully hard cock buried deep inside her body I felt Joy's pussy muscles contracting around my shaft. The "Motion of the Ocean" gently pulled, then pushed my sensitive rod back and forth deep inside Joy's hot, slippery channel while we floated together on the swells, igniting more sparks of pleasure, and stoking another conflagration.

Excited by the possibility of being caught naked, "in the act", I grabbed Joy's cushy buns firmly in both hands, pulling her to me once again, and lifting her feet from the ocean floor I implored her "Wrap your legs around my waist". As she obliged I plunged my cock deep into her hot, slippery passage, supporting her weight with my hands beneath her butt cheeks.

Locked in our passionate embrace we rose and fell atop the swells, locked together tightly. The rhythmic motion of the waves first squeezed the last millimeter of my length deep inside her, bumping her fully engorged clit against my pubic bone, prompting a shudder to ripple throughout her body and her vaginal muscles to contract around my shaft, then gently tugged our bodies to separate, generating ripples of shock waves to radiate throughout our merged bodies.

Soon, seeking greater stimulation, we began supplementing nature's momentum with cautious movements of our own. With each cycle we increased the range of our movements in harmony with the ebb and flow of the sea until the full length of my thick shaft was stroking the full depth of her welcoming channel. Controlled by the rhythm of the passing swells we unabashedly continued our tranquil lovemaking in the open, ignoring and being ignored by the world around us.

Our excitement level built slowly with each thrust forward and subsequent withdrawal, gradually drawing us closer to another overwhelming climax. To a casual observer we appeared to be just another affectionate couple embracing as we were enthusiastically riding the waves together, not realizing that we were naked and riding each other! Driven by the thrill seeker within that craved to be caught naked and fucking wildly in the ocean with my beautiful companion I fought against the temptation to draw attention to us,

Joy began to clench her pussy muscles tightly around my organ each time we collided, deep moans of pleasure slipping from her throat. I responded with more forceful thrusts into her depths, and groans of passion from deep within me were forced from my lips. Our heart rates climbed. Our breathing deepened.

Eventually we could feel our passion once again approaching the point of no return. Finally, as my feet landed on the sandy bottom one last time Joy's clit slammed down against my pubic bone and her pussy began to contract uncontrollably, squeezing my shaft tightly. Her crotch jerked spasmodically against my pubic bone, sparking lightning bolts to race throughout her body. I felt the juddering of her leg muscles locked tightly around my waist, squeezing the air from my lungs. I crushed her breasts tightly to my chest, crushing her straining nipples into my flesh.

My groin tightened as it again prepared to launch another flood of my cum. Contractions began deep in my groin, exploding throughout my body. A throaty grunt escaped from deep within me as my hot, cream raced up my shaft and shot from the opening, again splattering against her cervix as it fluttered rapidly over the sensitive skin at the swollen tip of my manhood.

As our contractions gradually diminished and came to a halt we clung tightly to each other, hearts pounding and chests heaving, faces flushed, gasping to replenish the air in our lungs and the oxygen which had been drained from our bodies by our massive orgasms. Rivers of perspiration ran down our bodies, flowing into the warm sea water.

I gasped "Oh...My...God!"

Joy, completely unable to speak, beamed excitedly and shook her head in affirmation as we slowly regathered our wits. Our celibacy vow was forgotten.

Gradually the blood that had pooled in my groin returned to the rest of my body. Junior slowly returned to his resting state, gradually returning to his resting state and slipping back into the sea. As our organs separated we loosened our embrace. Joy untangled her legs and lowered them from my waist. While we floated separately we reveled in the freedom of our nudity in the ocean, reluctant to end our exhilaration inspired by our exposure.

The sea water began rinsing our mingled secretions away as they oozed from our bodies. We took a few moments to scrub the sticky evidence of our passion from our skin, watching as thick globs of the evidence of our passion were carried away by the waves and the tide.

Looking up at the position of the sun in the sky we realized that we had enjoyed the beach for longer than we had intended and decided that it was time we left. I reached into the Phillies tote and withdrew a tangled mass of striped cloth from the pocket. Discretely restoring the tangled cloth to identifiable condition I lowered Joy's bikini bottoms into the water. Supporting herself by bracing one arm on my shoulder, Joy lifted one trembling leg then the other into the leg openings and I shimmied it up her legs until it once again covered her secret lady bits, which I had just experienced the pleasures of.

Pulling her bikini top out next, I hung it back over her head, grasped the bottom edge of the cups, and carefully stretched the triangles over her still heaving breasts, fully restoring her modesty once again. Joy discretely adjusted both pieces of the suit to the contours of her body to her satisfaction beneath the surface of the sea.

Finally I reached into the tote one last time, this time pulling my trunks from the pocket. I found myself tempted to toss them into the waves and proudly stroll out of the surf naked. Pausing momentarily to contemplate my choices, I realized that wisdom required me not to act so rashly. Sighing, I untangled them and stretched the waistband open to enable me to step into them beneath the swells.

Once we were both satisfied with the status of our coverage we embraced once again, then made our way on trembling legs through the swells to the sandy beach hand in hand. As we sat on our blanket while we dried off in the sun, contemplating our amazing day, Joy turned to me and wryly wondered "Did we really just..."

I responded with a shake of my head, quietly commenting "Did we ever...Twice!"

Completely at a loss for words, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly as she returned my embrace.

Once we had dried off in the sun we packed up our beach gear, loaded it back into the car and drove back to the house, quietly reflecting on our adventure. When we arrived we rang the doorbell, and Gerri unlocked the door and greeted us.

"How was the beach? Did you have a good time?"

We answered "We sure did... It was incredible"

"It was too much fun!"

"We had a great day... on the beach and in the water."

After a short chit-chat we excused ourselves, showered to remove the crystallized salt from our hair and skin and dressed for dinner.

Later that evening Joy and I excused ourselves from our conversation with our hosts, retiring to our rickety army cots. When Joy and I were again alone I reached across the gap between the cots.

Taking Joy's hand in mine, I gently teased "If Gerri only knew what we did today... Her Baby Sister... Out of control... Naked in the ocean... Screwing like a rabbit...In broad daylight...At a public beach, no less! What would she say?

To my great surprise Joy responded "Who cares? That was the experience of a lifetime! I'm still tingling inside... I'd do that again... any day... every day... twice! I can't wait for the next time!!!

Thank you for reading! Please take a few moments to rate the result and/or leave a comment.

12