Motivating Her Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers

"MOM!! MY DICKKKK!! GONNA JIZZZZ!! IN YOUR MOUTH!!"

Brenda sucks the youngster's dick harder holding on for dear life as she feels the first blast of teenage sperm hit the back of her throat. The first blast hit her throat with so much force it actually made her choke.

"ACCCKKK!! ACCCKKKKKK ACCCKKKK"

The teenager holds his mothers head and tries not to lose his balance as he empties his teenage balls inside his mother's hungry mouth.

"MOM!! MOM!! MOMMMMM!! I'M JIZZZZZINNNNN!!"

By now Brenda knew that her son could come like a racehorse but it seemed that his balls would never stop unloading spurt after spurt of fresh teenage semen into her hungry mouth. Brenda dare not take her mouth off his cock as she lovingly swallowed every drop of his precious sperm.

"MMMM!! MY BABY BOY!! JUST HAD YOUR FIRST BLOWJOB!! FROM YOUR HORNY MOTHER!"

Still on her knees she licks up all the remaining sweat and semen off his teenage dick and balls. She gives her son a huge smile.

"SHIT MOM!! I mean...You took my dick...down your throat!! And you SWALLOWED...all my jizz!"

"Baby, I think I'm gonna love...eating all the...JIZZ you can make for me! We've had a good start to our little trip haven't we? "

"Shit mom!! That was the best...I mean the absolute best!"

Brenda stands up and kisses her son lovingly.

"Baby, lets go back to our room. Its almost dinnertime. Let's get dressed and have a nice dinner in the restaurant. Have a glass of wine and maybe a little dancing. Lets make tonight...like a date! You want to go on a little date...with your mom?"

"Shit yes mom...I mean as long as afterwards..."

"MMMM! Afterwards? I think afterwards I'm gonna wrap my lips around your dick and see if I can drain your balls dry!"

Brenda steps out of the bathroom wearing a very sexy black cocktail dress, black heels and her best jewelry. Randy had seen his sexy mother in all stages of undress by now, but seeing his hot blonde mother dressed up like this sent the teenager blood boiling. She was without a doubt, the sexiest woman he had ever seen anywhere! And she was all dressed up like that, just for him!

"Mom!! I mean...you look...absolutely...gorgeous!"

"MMMMMM! My baby boy, you sure know how to make your mother feel good! You know by now that flattery will get you everywhere!"

Randy had put on a new pair of slacks, dress shirt and a tie. Combed his hair. Brenda decided that her baby boy looked pretty hot himself!

"And you too, Randy, you look pretty yummy yourself!"

At dinner Brenda decided to sit next to her son instead of across from him. The waiter had given them a complimentary bottle of wine and they were both feeling a little buzzed after the second glass.

"You know, there's a lot you have missed out on the last couple months. I mean I know that a lot of the girls at school would like to get their hands on you."

"Mom, a lot of the girls at school are just plain sluts. They really don't interest me."

"Really? You mean if one of those cheerleaders spread her legs and begged you to fuck her, you'd turn her down?"

"Mom, to be honest, it seems lately that a lot of the guys at school seem to be more interested, in their mothers. They all say that their moms...know a lot more and all they ever want to do is fuck their son."

"You mean, like Sandra Smith and Billy?"

Yes. I mean you could really tell she loved his dick!... And besides, why should I get involved with some slut at school when I have my favorite girl right here next to me?"

"So, I'm your favorite girl? How long have you felt that way?"

"Mom, ever since I was a little boy I dreamed about one day seeing you naked. I mean...I've looked at a lot of porn lately, but you were always my jack off fantasy."

She gently rubbed the front of his slacks, feeling the familiar bulge.

"MMMM!! Is your cock..ALWAYS hard?"

"Mom...yes. Its always hard. I'm always horny."

"Always horny? Sounds good to me! I tell you what. Let's go into the lounge, dance for a little while. Then we will go back to the room and we are gonna spend our first night in bed together! I wanna spend all night, worshipping your cock!"

Randy grabs his mother's hand and they go into the lounge, where the combo was halfway through their first set. Everyone in the lounge noticed the drop dead gorgeous blonde with the teenage boy. They sit down at a table in the back so the music wouldn't be so loud. Brenda orders each of them a glass of wine, hoping that the waiter won't ask for her sons ID.

"Baby, are you enjoying...our first date?"

"Oh yea mom. I mean I've enjoyed everything. I mean...today at the beach...was the best ever."

Soon the band plays a fast number, one of Brenda's favorites.

"Darling, I think you should know...that dancing...makes me really really horny!"

"Mom...dancing make you horny? That means we better start dancing! Well, mom, will you dance with me?"

Randy grabs his mother's hand and head to the dance floor. Brenda shows her son all of her sexy dance moves, many she learned from her competitive fitness contests. She thrusts her hips almost in a fucking motion. Every man in the lounge is checking out the hot older blonde and the young boy who looks young enough to be her son! Brenda knows exactly what she is doing, wanting to make sure every man knew that she belonged to the young boy!

"Shit mom!! You are...something else. I mean everyone is looking at us."

"I just want every man to be jealous of my baby boy!"

A slow tune starts and Brenda puts her arms around her son. They are looking at each other in the eyes. She whispers into her son's ear.

"Tonight...baby...you're gonna lick...your mothers horny cunt."

She kisses him on the dance floor and puts her hand down between them, rubbing the front of his slacks, making sure everyone on the dance floor can see what she's doing.

"Just making all of the other guys jealous...of my baby boy...!"

After a few more songs, they finish their wine. Brenda is just a bit worried as her son has had a lot to drink. Hopefully he doesn't go to sleep or get sick.

"Lets get out of here. Your mother is really really horny...and I want to get into bed...with my guy...!"

Back in the room, Randy gets undressed and climbs into bed waiting to see what sexy outfit his mother is wearing tonight. In a couple minutes, he gets his answer.

Brenda comes out wearing nothing but her hoop ear rings a choker and a pair of white stiletto heels! She has freshened her makeup and lipstick driving her teenage son crazy.

"Just thought...why waste time...undressing me. I want to spend all night...naked with my gorgeous son!"

She climbs into bed, kissing him. In a minute they are making out. Brenda pulls her son on top of her. She guides her son that soon he is licking her tits. This is starting to drive the gorgeous blond mother wild with lust.

"MMMMM!! My baby boy...make love to mommy's big titties!"

This continues for a couple minutes then the horny mother guides her boy down, slowly kissing her chest...then down to her belly button.

"Baby!! Don't stop!! Don't ever stop!"

The teenager has been with his mom a lot lately but he's never seen her like this! He's seen enough porn videos to know that women like to be teased a little. So the boy starts kissing the insides of her legs, her knees. He looks up and can see that his mothers cunt is wide open, the pink hole is gushing fluid, starting to make a little puddle on the bed.

The teenager starts licking the insides of her thighs, getting closer, closer!

"BABYYY!! PLEASE!! YOU ARE TEASING MEEEE! PLEASEEE DON'T TEASE MOMMYYYY!! EAT IT!! PLEASEEEE!! PLEASE!! EAT ITTT!!"

For the first time in his life young Randy is starting to feel like he's in charge. He has a feeling that his mother would do just about anything right now! He knows that his mother is so very close to begging him to fuck her!

The youngster finally licks the outer edges of her hungry cunt, getting some of her wetness on his cheeks and chin.

"YESSSS!! PLEASE!! DON'T STOPPPP!! EAT ITTT!! EAT YOUR HORNY FUCKKKINNNN MOTHER!!"

She grabs her sons head and pushes his face down hard onto her hungry snatch. She is literally gushing pussy juice!

"BABYYYY!! FUCK MOMMMYYY!! WITH YOUR TONGUE!! GET YOUR TONGUE!! WAY IN THERE!! MOMMY'S CUNT!! ITS GUSHING!! LICK IT ALL!! ITS ALL FOR YOU BABY!! ALL FOR MY BABY BOYYY!"

The young boy drives his tongue deep into her crevice. Suddenly she screams as she has her first orgasm.

"CUMMMINNNGGG BABYYY!! CUMMINNGG FOR YOUUUU!! AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

The hot blonde mother turns around. The teenagers tongue is still buried in his mothers hungry snatch. She now has access to the teenagers young cock. She goes down on his teenage fuckstick, loving the taste of his oozing precum. She desperately takes the young cock all the way down her hungry throat.

"NOW BABY!! PLEASE!! FIND MOMMY'S LITTLE CLITTY!! NOT THERE!! HIGHER!! THERE!! YOU FOUND MOMMYS SECRET SPOT!! SUCKKKK ON MY CLITTY!!"

Mother and son are locked into an incestuous 69 position , both of them are busy with their mouths on each other. The horny blonde mother pushes her boy's mouth onto her engorged clitoris. The teenager pushes his mothers head as far down on his swollen cock as it will go. Brenda loving the feel of her baby boys pubic hairs against her chin, hoping that the two of them can orgasm at the same time. But the blonde mothers mouth was just too much for the horny teenager and she knows its too late. Brenda takes his young cock out of her throat and just far enough down so she will be able to swallow his precious load without choking.

"SHIT!! MOMMMM!! I'M JIZZZINNNN!!"

The teenager starts pumping rope after rope of hot white fucksauce inside his mothers hungry mouth, the room filling with the gurgling sound of the horny mother desperately trying to swallow every drop of his thick sperm. One jet of warm cockcream escapes her mouth, running down her left cheek, but the mother keeps her mouth on his young meat and swallows most of his load.

Brenda's hot cunt is still straddling her young son's face. His mouth is still sucking on her tiny clit. The horny blonde humps her hips harder driving her tiny clit as far into his mouth as she can. She knows its just a few more seconds until...she...

"RANNNNNDYYYYYYY!! MOMMMYYYYY'S CUMMMINNNNN AGAIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Its a good thing that the honeymoon suite they rented had included a soundproofed the bedroom! Otherwise her scream could be heard for miles!

The young teenager opened his eyes and felt something that by now was becoming very familiar. His blonde mother had her face in his lap and had his cock in her mouth! He looked around the room and saw it was 7 am. Randy had lost count of how many times his mother had sucked him off last night before the drained teenager had drifted off to sleep with his arms around his hot blonde mother.

"Good morning darling!! My baby have a good night's sleep?"

"Shit mom! I mean, we never got much sleep, did we?"

"No Baby! I'm sorry I didn't let you sleep a little longer. But I have been laying here looking at your cock for about an hour and decided my baby boy's cock just looked too yummy! I have to have it..right now! I hope you don't mind!"

"Shit no mom!! I mean..."

The blonde mother devoured the teenagers cock, moaning as her boy shot his first load of the new day into his mother's waiting mouth. Her son must be some sort of medical miracle! No one can produce that much sperm, Brenda thought. She didn't care. As she licked his now limp cock clean she suddenly realized that she was happier than she had ever been in her whole life.

The new day had brought a minor storm to the ocean beach. Instead of the blazing sun of yesterday, today it was gray and drizzling outside. As Brenda and her son lay in bed, they could hear the seagulls and the ocean waves crashing with a bit more intensity.

"Baby, lets go for a run on the beach!"

"But mom, were gonna get all wet. I mean its raining out."

"No silly! Its not raining. Its really warm out and it's only a little drizzle right now. But the storm is gonna get worse later on. Lets go for a long run. Then...when we get back we can get cleaned up, order breakfast and stay in out room all day. I have a couple surprises for you..."

"Surprises? I mean...mom...I've really liked all of your "surprises" so far! I can't wait to see what you have for me."

Mother and son put on a pair of workout shorts and running shoes. Brenda puts her hair in a ponytail for the long run. Randy is amazed at how good his mothers tight little ass and long toned tan legs look in those little workout shorts.

"Okay! Let's go...3 miles then 3 miles back. Think after the way I drained your balls last night you can keep up with your mother?"

They laughed and started jogging, Brenda leading the way. Her son was right behind her, but wouldn't stay up with her. Randy knew he could easily keep up with his hot blonde mother, in fact he could leave her in the dust if he wanted. But the way his mothers firm little buttocks jiggled deliciously as she ran on the beach was giving him another hardon!

"What's the matter? Are your balls so empty that you can't keep up with your mother?"

"Shit no mom! I could pass you anytime! But I'm just back here, loving the way your ass jiggles in those little shorts!"

"So, my baby boy...loves his mothers tight little ass?"

"Shit mom! You know how much I love looking at your ass...!"

"MMMMM!! Well, you know I promised you a surprise? Well, I guess it's probably best that you look at my ass for 6 whole miles. Because my tight little ass has a nice surprise for you."

By the end of the six mile run, both mother and son were sweating and dripping wet from the drizzle. They both agreed that they should start every day at the resort with a run on the beach. But now in fact they were both soaking wet. Brenda's usually perfect hair was a mess, but she didn't care. She grabbed her sons hand and kissed him as they got into the elevator. They got back into their suite and Brenda told her son to get into the shower and she would order them breakfast. She told the person to deliver the steak and eggs in an hour.

The horny blonde mother could hear the hot shower running. Hopefully her boy isn't in there jacking off! She thought she might as well join her son.

Brenda walks into the bathroom and sees the reflection of her teenage son in the steamy shower. She opens the door, startling the young boy.

"Mom! Are you...gonna..."

"Darling, is it okay...if your mother joins you? I mean...you are in here all nice and warm...and your mother is standing outside, and getting cold!"

The teenager's cock starts to twitch as he can't take his eyes off of his gorgeous blonde, wet, and very naked mother.

"MMMM!! I can see...he likes his mommy! He's getting hard again! Now...my beautiful baby boy...kiss your mother..."

Like they have many times before they are locked in a tight embrace swapping tongues. Except this time both of them are naked. The teenager presses his erection against his mother.

"Baby, where were you, before I came in and joined you?"

"Mom... I was actually just starting to get soaped up."

"HMMMM! I have an idea which you might like! How about we get each other all soaped up and get each other all nice and clean. Don't you think it would be a lot more fun...that way?"

"Shit mom yes! You can wash me...everywhere! But..mom...does that mean I can wash you...down there? I mean..inside?"

"MMMM!! Now...if you don't wash everything...inside and out then you haven't completed the job. And I want you to give me the full treatment!!"

The horny mother grabs the soap and washes her son's back. She can feel that in the last couple months her son's body is starting to fill out in all the right places. He's developing into a beautiful male hunk! He turns around and she washes his shoulders and chest, working down, wanting to save the best for last. Skipping to his legs, running the bar of soap up and down the inside of each leg, getting agonizingly close to his precious package.

"Turn around...your mother has to wash your butt."

The teenager turns around giving his horny mother a perfect view of his teenage ass. She rubs the soap over his buttocks which are hard thanks to hours on the football field.

"You know...I've wanted to get my hands on your ass for a long time! It looks so good baby! Makes your mother all wet inside! Now, spread your legs just a little...THERE! Like that!"

She works the bar inside his cheeks teasing the outer edges of his asshole. Then she teasingly works a finger inside...

"SHIT MOM!! You got your finger in my ass!"

"You like that darling?"

"Mom! I'm not sure...OH! SHIT!! Yes...I like it...!"

"Now turn around baby, mommy has to wash your cock and balls."

Her son turns around and his mother washes his stiff cock, stroking along the length. If this keeps up he'll cum in a minute! Brenda suddenly stops and turns her attention to his swollen nutsack. She gently washes his balls giving then a gentle kiss.

"You know darling...you have the biggest balls I have ever seen! And it looks like they are already full again!"

Brenda stands up and they face each other. How its her turn!

"Baby...now..get your mother all nice and clean..."

The horny teenager starts on her back, then spends some extra time on her gorgeous fake melons. Her stomach, then the insides of her long toned legs. Shit, my mom is a real hardbody. The blonde mother turns around spreads her legs a bit and offers her ass to her son. Randy is beside himself with excitement! Brenda moans as her teenage son spends quite a long time on his mothers rock hard asscheeks.

"Baby...I think you'd like to spend all day down there, wouldn't you?"

"Shit yea mom! I mean...your ass...it's my fantasy...to someday..."

"Darling...go ahead...now gently stick a finger inside...no!... Slower...YES!! like that!! YESSS!!"

The teenager for a second thinks back to the day a few weeks ago when his mother stopped him from playing with her asshole and now has one very lucky finger buried deep inside his mothers ass! He kisses her asscheeks as his finger is buried in her butthole, driving the horny blonde mother crazy. Brenda suddenly turns around and leans back a bit. Randy knows that in a split second, he will get his fingers inside his mothers cunt for the first time!

"Baby, NOW...go ahead...and wash mommys tight little cunt! Go ahead...put a finger inside me...YESSSSS!! Now go ahead...another finger too!"

"MOM!! YOUR CUNT!! It's so...wet and slippery inside! I never knew..it would be like this!"

It seemed that Brendas horny cunt had a mind of its own, squeezing her sons fingers, desperately wanting to keep his fingers buried deep inside her horny cunt.

"MOM!! It's like your cunt...it's squeezing my fingers! It's so tight in there! It's like my fingers almost don't fit! And...it's gushing all over my hand!"

"Baby...mommy's little cunt...hasn't had anyone's hands inside it for a long time."

Suddenly Brenda pulls away, and the teenager is disappointed that this had to end. Brenda stands up and grabs his rock hard cock. She turns around and backs her buttcheeks against his hard cock.

"Your mother promised you...that my ass has a surprise for you."

The horny blonde mother works her rock hard asscheeks against her sons throbbing cock, slowly rubbing her ass against his dick.

"Now baby go ahead...put your cock between my asscheeks."

The horny teenager does exactly what his mother tells him, working his dick between his mother's asscheeks. The combination of the water from the shower and the river of precum from his horny dick make her slippery. In a second his cock is wedged between his mothers rock hard asscheeks. Her tight cheeks make a perfect cock pocket for his throbbing dick. The hot water and steam from the shower make the whole thing surreal.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers