Motivating Her Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

"Go ahead baby...move your cock back and forth.."

The teenager doesn't have to be told twice! He can't believe how good his cock feels, wedged in the tightness of he tiny asscheeks. He starts thrusting his hips, fucking his mothers ass cheeks.

"YES!! BABY!! LIKE THAT!! NOW!! GO AHEAD!! REACH AROUND!! PUT YOUR FINGER INSIDE MOMMY'S LITTLE CUNT TOO!! YEEESSSSSS!! NOW YOUR OTHER HAND...PLAY WITH MY TITS!! OHHHH SHITTTT!! YES!!"

The teenager is in heaven! His cock of wedged between his mothers tight little asscheeks, his hand buried in her slippery wet cunt and the other hand playing with her gorgeous fake tits. The whole room is filled with the hot steam from the running shower.

"GO AHEAD BABY!! GO AHEAD!! NOW FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S ASSCHEEEEKS!! YES!! FASTER BABY!! FASTER!! YES!!"

The teenager pumps his hips fast as he can. He knows he's about to blow any second. The blonde mother is about to have her own orgasm as her son's finger is buried in her horny tight snatch. It finds the nub of her clit and sends her over the edge.

"MOMMY'S CUMMING BABY!! MOMMY'S CUMMMMINNNNN!! OOOOOOHHHH GODDD YES!! CUMMMIN!!"

The boy's cockthrusts are getting more and more intense. Brenda knows its happening..!

"YOU WANNA CUM IN MY MOUTH, BABY?? MOMMY WANTS TO EAT IT!!"

"NO MOM!! PLEASE!! MOM!! WANNA JIZZZZ!! ON YOUR ASS!! PLEASE!! ON YOUR ASS!!"

"GO AHEAD BABYYY!! SHOOT IT!! ON MY ASS!!"

The teenager moans as his dick starts erupting a huge load of cockcream all over his mothers ass.

"MOMMMM!! JIZZZINNNN!"

Brenda feels his young cock shooting between her asscheeks. An a second her ass is covered in teenage spunk. Brenda is just a little disappointed that the hot water from the shower is washing his precious teenage sperm down the drain. But she knows that her son just had the time of his life.

Randy and his mother were sitting out on the balcony looking out at the waves crashing onto the beach. The projected storm had come in very suddenly and the rain had intensified in the last hour. Room service had delivered their breakfast right on time. Randy has having a big steak and eggs wile his mother who had sworn off red meat years ago was having a bowl of bran flakes and some fruit.

"Mom, Its really starting to rain. Its a good think we got that run in when we did."

"Yes...I think we just found out theres nothing like a little exercise in the morning then a nice hot shower afterward! I think you know what I mean..."

"Mom...what we did in the shower...was..."

"I know darling. I loved it every bit as much as you did. I think we agree, we have to have a lot more showers like that one!"

"Sounds good to me mom!"

Brenda had dried and put her hair up, fixed her makeup, and put on some jewelry. This morning she had put on a very short white silk robe and had left the front open so her son had a great view of her cleavage. The white matching heels completed her outfit. The white outfit made her tanned and toned body look like every man's fantasy. Lastly she had put on a darker shade of lipstick, hoping her teenage son would notice. The darker shade made her lips stand out and look fuller.

"Mom...you look fabulous! I mean you always look so fuckin good!"

"Darling, I have to tell you. It takes a lot of work to look like this. Hours at the gym, going to the hair salon, working on my tan, nails and everything else. You know I used to do it all because I wanted to win all of those fitness pageants."

"I know mom. You won everything back then."

"But now...I do it all...because I want to look good...for my baby boy! I want you to look at me and know that you have one very hot mom."

"Mom. I don't think theres another mom like you, anywhere! I know how lucky I am."

"Even though your friends are all fucking their mothers and you aren't fucking yours?"

"Mom...just tell me..maybe...just maybe...someday?"

"Maybe...yes maybe. Someday. You know, last night when you were sucking my clitty, and I was screaming, I wanted your cock inside me so much...I was this close to just begging you to fuck me."

Randy looks at his mom, wondering what it would be like, on top of his mother, fucking her senseless!

"Darling, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure mom."

"Darling...are you still, technically a virgin?"

Randy is embarassed, not able to make eye contact with his sexy mom.

"Technically mom, yes. I mean I have made out with a couple girls at school and felt their tits but nothing else, except..you know the things we've done."

"So no girl at school, ever asked you to fuck her?"

"Mom I will tell you, Jane Dowler has told me if I want to, I mean, well, she says she will do it with me."

Brenda knew Mary Dowler and her daughter Jane for a long time. Mary had a reputation around town as a big slut. She will fuck anyone, anywhere. She heard that her daughter is becoming just like her mom.

"Jane Dowler? You like her?"

"Mom, I know all about her doling it with every guy at school. Mom, there's no way I wanna do it with her. Especially now, when I have the hottest mom in the world, waiting for me, at home!"

"MMMM you know just how to make a lady feel very special."

"You are special mom, you know that."

"Well, since we are having true confessions here, I mean no secrets, I guess I have to tell you...one of your classmates has been after me."

"Shit mom! After you? Who?"

Randy knows that every guy in school wants to get into his moms pants. He wants to know who the guy is.

"Randy, well this in embarrassing but no secrets. Marcus Jordan has been texting me for awhile now..."

Randy can't believe what he is hearing! Marcus Jordan? Marcus there was the star running back on Randy's football team. Marcus had a reputation of hooking up with a few of the moms around school. He had heard that a lot of the moms had the hots for him. Does his mom have the hots for him too? Randy remembers seeing him in the shower one day after football practice. His big black dick was almost a foot long! Randy isn't quite sure if he wants his mother to go on...

"Darling, I have to tell you that this all happened last fall, before you and I started to get close. One day he texted me and told me I was the hottest mom of anyone in school. He wanted to meet me one day after football practice. Well, to be honest I was lonely and very very horny. I actually went and met him one day."

"You did? After school? Did you guys end up at a motel? Did he...fuck you?"

"No darling. There was a time when I fantasized about him a lot. I wanted to hook up with him. A lot of the moms were talking about their experience with him and well, I wanted to see for myself if all the hype was true."

"All the hype?"

"Yes, you know about black boys and their big black dicks. Michelle told me his dick was so big and he fucked her so hard she couldn't walk for a week."

"Mom I saw him one day in the shower after football practice. It's huge!"

"Well anyway I met him one day after football practice. We did make out for awhile. I did feel his dick, told him how much I wanted it. He started to get my panties off it and I told him I didn't want to do it in a car. So we agreed to meet in a motel out of town. Remember that weekend I was going out of town to visit my sister when she got sick?"

"Yes I do, I remember when Aunt Patty got sick."

"Well Aunt Patty wasn't sick at all. I was going out of town and spend the weekend with Marcus in a motel. But right before I left I thought about things. I decided that I have everything I ever wanted right here at home with me."

"Wow mom, I guess I'm glad that never happened."

"A week later principal Evans called and told me about your problems at school. I decided I wanted to seduce you. And I just love the big young cock I have right at home! Your big juicy cock...just for your mother..."

"Mom, I never knew...mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure baby. Anything."

"Mom, did dad...ever fuck you...in the ass?"

"Randy, I guess I should tell you about your dad. You know how much he drank. Well once a week he would come home, unzip his pants and he told me to hurry and get on my back and spread my legs. Then in 2 minutes it was over. That was our sex life."

"That was all? Once a week, for two minutes?"

"Well, one night he came home from the bar stinking drunk. He told me it was time he fucked me in he ass. He ripped off my panties, put that dick into me with no lubricant, he fucked me until I was screaming for him to stop. He was hurting me so much! Then thankfully it was over. I cried all night from the pain. There was blood all over. Then he got up and went out drinking with his buddies and he told them how hard he fucked me in the ass and how I begged him for more. The guys at the bar called me Buttfuck Brenda."

"Shit mom, it sounds, like he actually raped you."

"Yes, he in fact did rape me. He called me his personal whore. I screamed for him to stop and he wouldn't. He told me to lay there and just take it like the whore I was."

"Mom, I had no idea, dad was such an asshole."

"I know how much you loved him, how much you looked up to him, but, well, yes he was..."

"Mom, if I had known that I would have clobbered him! I wish I would have been there for you."

"That's when I finally had enough. The next day I hired a lawyer and filed for divorce. And as you know, my lawyer took care of the creep! My lawyer gave him his own ass fucking!"

"Mom, I feel so bad...about it."

"The only good thing at ever came from our marriage...was my beautiful little boy! Now he's grown up! My beautiful baby boy, with this mouth watering cock! Baby, you notice something...I mean my lipstick?"

"Yea mom, its darker than usual."

"Its gonna make my lips really stand out when they are wrapped around your cock."

Brenda stands up and turns around, posing for her son.

"Darling, I have to tell you something. A few people from Europe have been contacting me. It seems the ladies fitness pageants have become a huge thing over there. They also just started a 30 and over division. You know there's a ton of money to be made in those fitness pageants. "

"You mean, you want to go to Europe?"

"Well, I have been thinking about it. I was thinking that maybe after you graduate that the two of us could head over there for awhile and see what its all about. I know that we could make a boatload of money."

Brenda turns around and shows her son her ass.

"I can tell one thing. I'm beginning to realize that my baby boy is an ass man! So you like mommy tight little ass?"

"Mom, I love everything ...but I mean, your ass..."

"So my big young boy wants to fuck mommy in her little butthole!"

"Mom you said that intercourse is incest. But technically, if you let me put it in your butt, that wouldn't technically be incest...would it?"

"So, we're being technical? Well maybe, hmmm. Let me think about that one. I would love nothing more that to have my darling boy fuck me in the ass. But you'd have to promise to be gentle."

"Mom, if we ever I mean...if we ever...mom...in the ass...I will promise to be gentle...I never want to hurt you."

"Randy, I know that. I know you'd be gentle. Maybe someday, I'll let you give my butt a good licking."

"Mom, if I ever got down there, I know I'd want to stay down there for an hour or two!"

"MMMM darling, all of this naughty talk is getting me all horny. You know it looks like we aren't going back to the beach today. So we have a choice. We could go into the next town. I heard they have some really nice shops. We could go and look for some souvenirs..."

"Sure mom."

"Or...we could just stay here and spend the day in bed together..."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers