Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the one-woman orgy wound down, Carmella was helped back into the shower, "To freshen up." She considered her circumstances, under the warm torrent. There had been no 'wrestling with a moral dilemma'. It was nothing to do with 'right' or 'wrong', only extreme pleasure and sexual gratification. Oddly, she realized, she felt not the slightest guilt, just a deeply satisfied glow. There was no denying that she'd never felt so sexually fulfilled in her life.

Finally, her clothes were clean and the hot water had begun to run out. Toweling and dressing, under the rain of surreptitious side-glances, Carmella wasn't sure how to respond. She was still tingling; vibrating with the ever-so-slowly waning arousal. She shivered, but more from the echoes of the myriad of orgasms, than because of chill or draught.

As Markus helped her lock up the clubhouse, she knew the whole team, every team-member, must each be feeling invigorated, revved up. She certainly was. "Well they should be pretty much pumped up for tomorrow's game," she muttered, more to herself than anyone in particular. Then, looking up, she called out, "Nothing less than a rout tomorrow, you guys!" as the boys dispersed, leaving her and Markus alone in the dark.

Carmella, texted her boyfriend, the coach, 'Done', as she walked beside Markus, to her car. Duncan called her immediately. "Hey, Karma. How did it go?"

Carmella answered, somewhat distractedly, bristling at his persistent use of the nickname. "Fine, fine." She looked up at Markus, whose exaggerated leer caused her to smile. He, then, casually reached in to cup a boob, pinching her nipple, and sending a wild, electric sensation sparkling down her spine to her well-used cunt. "Yeah," she said more brightly, her gaze not wavering from Markus's, "just fine!"

There was a new chapter opening in her life, right about then – and, man, it intrigued her!

12