Motivation from the President

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You need some accountability, and Allison's daughter is the Provost of Punxsutawney State. Where you're going, dipstick, remember? Pamela Genevieve is her name, and she knows you're coming. We have an agreement, and she's going to keep her eye on you. No, don't assume you're getting the same motivation I did. Yes, she knows everything that goes on there, she's got sources. No, if you screw up there, I'm not letting you in to my school, and and you won't get into any other, either. If you insist on being stupid, I'm not going to bail you out. It'll either be the military or the coal mines for you.

Yes, I met your grandmother when I was in college: she was the tutor I told you about. What, do you think she always had grey hair? No, it's none of your business. I should slap you myself for asking that.

Yes, you can become President of a University like I am Intelligence, creativity and hard work can take you far. Now git, I've got to get ready for the anniversary celebration, and you do too. Behave for once.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Sharing a seat with the preacher's wife is educational.in Mature
States of Grace First she fired him, then she fucked him.in Erotic Couplings
Soccer Mom Soccer mom vs coach.in Erotic Couplings
The Young Man Next Door Ch. 01 Milf and young neighbor get acquainted while husband is away.in Mature
The Training Centre Nuns and Brothers need training to get used to the other sex.in First Time
More Stories