Motorcycle Diaries: Couples Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard the familiar "guk guk guk" sound and looked to see what ShelMax were doing. He was laying on top Shelby in a sixty-nine position. Except it was only a sixty or only a nine as he was fucking Shelby's mouth but wasn't doing his part to her pussy. He looked over at us and gave a big smile as he saw the saliva dripping down between my wife's tits.

"Is your cock," Max panted. "Is it like, dull or something?"

"Yeah. The blue pill can desensitize it a little. Don't worry, you'll still cum. Flip her over, that's what we're doing next."

Max and I both got our girls turned over and stuffed pillows under their pelvises. When they were ready, he gave a three, two, one countdown and we both rammed into our wives from behind.

We stayed on our knees as we fucked our women. I slapped my wife's ass, he slapped his. He grabbed Shelby's long brown hair, I grabbed my wife's short blonde hair. We both shook their heads and kept fucking. Within a minute a sheen of sweat broke out on everyone. Both girls grunted under the onslaught. I don't think either of them had been fucked like this in a while.

"Okay girls," Max called out. "Get your hands up under there."

"Yeah, get to work, bitches!" I never called my wife a bitch before. Both of them worked their hand underneath themselves to rub their pussies. Wait. Time for more dirty talk.

"What are you rubbing, bitch?" God, it was hot talking this way.

Paige answered, "My pussy, Daddy."

I SPANKED her ass about as hard as I could. She yelled at the sudden sting.

Max joined in. "Yeah baby, what are you rubbing!"

Shelby thought for a moment. "I'm rubbing your pussy, Daddy."

Max looked at me, I shook my head. He SPANKED Shelby very hard.

"Paige. That isn't a pussy anymore. Tell me what it is." And I SPANKED her again in the same place just as hard as before.

"Owww! I'm not saying that! You know I hate that word!" I grabbed her hair and shook her head while I rained down a huge number of unceasing spanks on her ass.

Max started spanking Shelby continuously, too. But he stopped when she caught on much faster than Paige.

"Max, Daddy! I'm rubbing your cunt for you."

I shook my head, though, and Max started spanking her again.

"That's correct, Shelby," I spoke raggedly, my breath coming in gasps. "But we're all in this together. Nobody gets to cum until Paige says it."

SPANK SPANK SPANK! Max and I got in sync with our spanks and the girls whimpered and withered under our hands.

"Paige.. (huff) say it...(huff)... then we can all cum..."

I gave her one more very hard spank. She yelled again one more time. I stopped and Max did too.

"Well?" I whispered.

"Daddy, I... I'm rubbing my cunt. I mean, I'm rubbing your cunt."

"I love you Paige, good girl. You too, Shelby. Now let's all cum as soon as we can before I have a heart attack."

I leaned forward and put most of my weight on Paige's back as I fucked her silly. The sudden change in position really increased the friction for us both. I nibbled on her neck as we both climbed, both our orgasms fast approaching. ShelMax were both grunting and moaning, too.

I felt her pussy begin its contractions, and my orgasm powered through me hard. My throbbing cock thrilled me as it shot jet after jet of hot sperm deep into my wife. Paige screamed into her pillow several times as her body stopped moving and she just collapsed like a rag doll.

Our orgasms must have triggered ShelMax, they started cumming just as we were winding down.

I collapsed on top of Paige, both of us panting hard. My cock slipped out after a minute or so. I moved around my wife until we were able to face each other in a warm hug. We kissed gently, lovingly, as we cling to each other. I kissed her forehead, then her nose and cheeks. A little tear leaked out of her downside when.

"What's that for, love?" I whispered.

"I'm just overwhelmed with everything. It was sooo good!"

We hugged each other tighter and kissed harder. It seemed so strange that having another couple there would make us feel so much closer. But we both felt invigorated, renewed by the experience.

After a few more minutes, Shelby spoke up.

"Paige, let's go to the powder room. Okay?"

The gals got up and walked hand-in-hand towards the bathroom.

"Daddy?" Paige asked with her little girl's voice. "Can you do something about the beds?"

The door closed and I looked at Max. I turned on the light and we looked at the room again. The lights between our beds were mounted on the wall. A small nightstand stood in between them with a clock radio on top.

The girls squealed and cackled in the bathroom, but we couldn't make out anything intelligible.

"Get the radio," I told Max. He did, and I grabbed the nightstand and stuck it in the corner by the door.

Max came over to my bed, and we pushed it so that it bumped up square against their bed.

"That's better, right?"

"Yeah", Max agreed. "Much better, right?"

The girls squealed again from inside the bathroom.

"They're up to something."

"You think so, Captain Obvious? How's your cock, Max."

"He's ready for more, good call on the vitamin V." Both our cocks were at about half-staff. Usually, mine would be ready for a nap right about now.

"Max, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so, Vic. Maybe we should..."

"Switch beds?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

We hastily jumped into the other's bed, grinning like idiots, and awaited the wives.

The door cracked open. Paige called out to us.

"Lights out boys, sit in your beds."

I reached up and turned the light off. The room turned nearly pitch black as Shelby must have picked up her phone earlier. We heard the girls giggling and stumbling out of the bathroom.

"They pushed the beds together!" Paige squealed as I felt them bumping the beds.

They stopped at the foot of our beds, all I could see was indistinct, vague shapes. I couldn't make out who was who.

In the quiet, I heard what could only be kissing noises. Little lip smacks, lips joining and separating, soft sighs and moans, the sounds of two ladies enjoying themselves. Our wives were making out in front of us. Well, in the goddamned dark, but still, I was fully turned on.

"Shall we?" whispered one of them.

I get someone crawling on the bed. I was excited beyond belief. I loved my wife, dearly, and truly. But to have somebody new, and to have her be with somebody new, it was mind-blowing.

I felt an arm against my leg as Shelby crawled up my body. I expected to feel her long hair on me, but maybe it was tied up. She leaned down to kiss my hairy chest. I thought I would fee those huge breasts of hers. What is going on...

"Hey!" Paige exclaimed loudly in the dark. "Vic? Is that you?"

"What the fuck!" cried Shelby.

Max burst out laughing. "We switched, but you gals switched too? Holy shit!"

We all couldn't believe how goofy this was. We try and swap wives, and it doesn't work. Of all the dumb luck.

"You idiot." Paige kissed me hungrily, passionately, and I wrapped my arms around her. Suddenly, I felt something warm and squishy against my arm.

Now that feels like a huge tit on me.

"Come on sister," breathed Shelby. "Get back in your own bed."

They fumbled a bit in the dark for a moment, and then a soft and fleshy body settled on top of me.

Yesss.

Shelby nuzzled me for a few moments before we kissed. And when we did, sparks flew. And fireworks went off. And a band played... well it was fucking hot.

You know, there's whispering, and there's ultra-quiet whispering. That's what Shelby and I did, whispered so softly that we could barely hear each other. Paige and Max, Pax, sure couldn't hear us.

"Hi, Shel. I can't believe you're here."

"Hello, Vic. I can't believe we're going to do this."

We kissed more as my hands ran up and down the length of her back.

"I've thought about you, a lot, over the years."

"Me too, Vic. I saw your fat cock about five years ago."

She wiggled on me, grinding her sopping wet pussy on my cock. She continued on.

"You were changing at our house. I was in the backyard, you didn't close the curtains."

"No shit? That's hot." I laughed a little, then wondered if Pax heard me. But they were deep in their own little conversation and weren't paying us any attention.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, aiming it, and I quickly felt hot liquid velvet settle on top of him.

"Oh god," I moaned in a barely audible whisper. Shelby was incredibly tight on me. Maybe it was her two cesarean births. Maybe my cock was just fat and she was used to the skinnier (but a little longer, as my wife so kindly pointed out) Max-cock.

Shelby felt it too, cooing as she lowered herself on my hard cock.

Max called out, "You guys fucking already?"

"We wanted to get at least one in before somebody changed their mind," Shelby shot back.

I laughed. But, I guess I should check on my wife? "You all good, Paigey?"

"Mmmph. Sorry I had a dick in my mouth. I'm good, Daddy-oh!"

My eyes had adjusted to the dark, some trace light from the parking lot snuck through the edges of the blackout curtains. I could see definite shapes and even expressions on one side of Shelby's face. Her mouth curled up on the one side, that crooked little smile always made me a little crazy. I gently pulled her head back down to me.

Shelby's breasts squashed into my chest, thrilling me to no end. And the feel of this new, this strange pussy on my cock, well it was almost beyond belief. Besides, this wasn't cheating, this was sanctioned by my wife, her own self with a strange cock in her throat. Fuck.

"Hey," Shelby whispered a little harshly to me. "You still here?"

Dammit, she caught me drifting.

"Paige," Max's voice urgently called out. "You keep doing that I'm gonna... gonna... oh fuck yesssssss."

"Come on Shel, lets show those two a thing or two about fucking."

I pushed her up and she squirmed around so that instead of laying on me, she now straddled my cock in true cowgirl fashion.

"Giddy-up," was all she said.

I thrust hard into her, up and down like a bucking, fucking bronco. Her hands on my chest, she rode me hard and strong as my cock kept driving into her tight pussy. I grabbed her breasts and mashed them hard back and forth, side to side, all over the damn place while she slid up and down my shaft.

"It's... it's so fat... fuck me... oh god it's gonna happen..."

She planted herself deep on me and ground her clit hard on the root of my cock. I watched as she threw her head back, holding her breath and arching her back as her pussy contracted on me, and then she flopped forward with a huge moan of ecstasy. I managed to catch her shoulders and let her down easy on me as she quivered and whimpered. My balls felt wet, then I felt more fluid on my stomach and thighs; she was leaking fluid at a prodigious rate. I flexed my still hard cock and was rewarded with little moans and pussyquakes. When she recovered a little bit more, Shelby kissed me hard and passionately, her tongue so deep in my throat.

Still hard, I rolled her over for some real pounding. This put her head right on and even over the junction of the two beds... right next to her husband's head. Paige rode Max's cock right beside me as I plowed into Shelby. My wife and I reached out for a few moments and awkwardly held hands.

"Hello, love," I grunted between fuck strokes.

"Hey Daddy," she moaned back.

We tried to kiss but couldn't quite reach. Instead, I put my hand on her ass while she rode Max's cock.

"Quit fooling around and fuck me," Shelby cried out. I let go of my wife's ass and I gave Shel's face a gentle slap. She purred, but Max got a little defensive.

"Hey, don't hit my wife."

Paige leaned down and slapped his face, and told him that I do whatever I want. Then she laughed and fell on him, kissing him hard.

"You can... you can slap me again... if you want... please..." Shelby thrust her pelvis up on me hard to show she wanted more. I leaned on my left arm while I gave her cheek a few mild slaps. Paige never let me slap her! Fuck this was hot. Each little slap produced an audible moan from Shelby, followed by her nails digging into my back. I reached up and squeezed her cheeks so that her mouth opened, I dropped a big glob of saliva right into her open mouth.

The room burst into white light for a moment as a thunderbolt struck outside. A huge boom immediately followed and shook the room. I've never been so close to a strike, it must have hit the building or a tree outside.

More strikes followed, creating a stroboscopic effect in our room. The girls screamed and the men roared as the lightning also struck our nerves and our primal fears. You know the lightning is close when you hear the hiss and crackle before the boom.

I fell completely on top of Shelby and power fucked her tight cunt like I haven't fucked anyone in years. I bit her neck while she dug her nails into my back. I wanted her to never forget this fucking and I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. The pressure built inside me quickly, that fantastic pressure built inside both of us.

With perfect timing, a lightning bolt struck just as the nerves on my cock exploded into a body-shaking orgasm. I roared like a caveman as I fired my hot semen into Shelby's womb. I wanted to flood her body with so much cum she would leak for a month. I wanted my cum to make her pregnant, I wanted her swimming in my cum, I wanted it coming out of her each and every pore... okay my mind went a little sideways there for a moment. I just felt like a true caveman dominating his cavewoman.

Throughout this, I did notice Shelby arching her back as she came also, her screams and moans mixed with the thunder creating a surrealistic moment. I also heard and felt Paige and Max cumming despite the near-continuous roar of thunder. She lay in a heap on top of him, both clinging to each other.

Shelby held me in a death grip also. Yet another flash highlighted her tear-streaked face. I thought her face was wet from me spitting in her, but no. These were tears. I kissed her hard as she tightened her arms around my neck, her legs around my back as she still pumped my softening cock.

Both of us couples lingered and clung to each other as the storm began receding, the thunder now following the lightning instead of arriving simultaneously.

Gradually, our grips loosened, my cock softened, and the thunder drifted away. I reached up to turn the light on. I wanted to see how everyone was doing, ya know? Take the temperature of everyone's feelings. But the switch produced nothing, the power was out.

"You okay Daddy?" Paige's voice sounded like heaven to me. I rose up off Shelby to find her crouching very close to me.

I kissed her softly, lovingly, almost as if it were our first kiss. I sensed Max moving over to his woman which gave us a place to lay down. We crashed back down on our side of the bed, our sweaty bodies blended together as I gripped her tightly.

"Paige, I've never... I've never been more in love with you than right this very moment."

She began weeping, almost to the point of sobbing. "But Vic, after what we just did... without each other? I'm so ashamed."

I held her close, whispering in her ear that I loved her, that I needed her, that she was the best thing that ever happened to me. She clung to me tightly, nodding her head now and then as I continued praising her. In the few gaps between our little conversation, I heard sniffles coming from Shelby's bed, also. Guilt must be catchy.

"I love you, my lady. All of you." I kissed her again.

"And I love this, too," I cupped her breast firmly, pinching and rolling her nipples. She moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed again.

"And here. I love this." I slid my hand down her taut tummy to cup her sex. Juices flowed over my fingers and I smelled semen, my hand was in Max's cum. I stopped myself from pulling my hand out and yelling "Gross!", but just barely. I was on a roll with Paige and I didn't want to upset her. "I love this pussy a lot. It's still mine, right?"

She looked at me in the dark and whispered, "Yes, Vic."

"We can loan it out sometimes, but it's mine."

She giggled a little and held me close. We kissed more fervently as my hand explored her juicy and cummy pussy. As my whole slippery hand pushed across her clit she cooed like a baby. "You got anything left for me, Daddy?"

My cock rose to the occasion. I need to write a fan letter to Pfizer for their wonderful invention. She raised her leg and he just crawled right in as we lay beside each other. Max's cum no doubt paved the way, I could feel how extra slick she was.

She whispered super quietly, "Mmmmm there you are. I love this fat boy."

"Yeah you do!"

I pushed him in more as she lowered her leg. She shuddered as the extra tightness on my cock created little pussy tremors for her. I could actually feel her hard little clit on my cock as he pumped in and out of her. I rolled her over, my legs on the outside of her. My cock couldn't go as deep, but it sure was fricking tight. After maybe a half a minute, Paige just jerked and came again. It seemed like it surprised her, I didn't even see any of her 'tells' as she approached her peak. I kept fucking her gently, in and out... just sliding back and forth past her clit... and she came again, and then again.

After the last one, she pushed me off as it suddenly got too sensitive. She just held me more.

"Babe...I'll take care of you in a couple of minutes... I'm.. I'm just wiped out right now. Okay?"

I told her it was fine. My cock relaxed a little, but he could definitely go again. However, even though Paige was really tight just then, I don't know if it was enough to penetrate my cock's insensitivity. I don't know how many times I'd cum tonight, but it was more than I had before. I sat up against the headboard while Paigey curled up on my chest, playing with my chest hair.

Max got up slowly and went to the dresser, he rummaged around in the drawer where we put our snacks with his phone.

"God Max, We need something too! Water, and whatever else you got in there."

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone from my pants lying in a heap of our clothing. I turned it's flashlight on and set it on the dresser so it gave the room a little light. I put on my mellow playlist to give us a little atmosphere since the thunder had left. I turned around and was stunned by the sight. The girls, being suddenly left alone, crawled towards each other and embraced in the middle of the two beds. They were giggling and whispering.

"Hey Max, check it out."

He turned and huffed a little, like a small laugh.

"We turn our backs for thirty seconds and they act like they can live without us."

"We CAN live without you!" Shelby laughed. But my Paige, good girl that she was, shook her head as she looked at me. But then Shelby grabbed her and kissed her hard, pushing Paige onto her back.

Max and I stood there watching for a moment. Then Max blurted out, "I found some Pringles. Sour cream and onion flavor." (Pringles are potato crisps)

"Open 'em up. Here's a water."

We munched some chips and drank our waters. Rue water quenched my dry throat from all the huffing and puffing, and the salt from the chips sure felt good.

Max spoke with a mouthful of chips. "Good call on the Viagra, man. I can probably go again in a few minutes."

I nodded to him, then called out, "Hey bitches! Why don't you quit that kissing crap and just sixty-nine each other, get it over with."

Max laughed. "Yeah! Lick that semen out of each other."

To our amazement, they did just that. Shelby crawled around on top of Paige and buried her face between her legs. We couldn't see Paige but she appeared to be smothered by Shelby's pussy.