Motorcycle Diaries: Couples Ride

Story Info
Two couples ride through the New England Autumn.
9k words
4.33
21.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

The Motorcycle Diaries: Couples Ride

© 2020 Mojavejoe420

Opening scene:

Wide-angle helicopter view of low rolling hills ablaze with full autumn colors. The helicopter pans right and we see a majestic bridge crossing a large river. Those in the know will recognize it as the Tappan Zee Bridge crossing the Hudson River in New York State. The sun dances on the dying leaves, bringing out their full and dazzling hues. But thunderclouds are closing in from the west, lightning bolts rippling through them. The helicopter zooms in slowly and we see two motorcycles riding side-by-side in the right lane. Each bike has a man-woman couple atop the seats, dressed in warm leather attire, hoping to outpace the storm.

Cut to the camera following the duo down a winding road. The two male drivers are moving their heads slightly, looking at each other now and then. The right-hand driver gesticulates with his hand, the two drivers appear to be talking, but they are in full-face helmets.

Cut to stationary cameras on a two-lane Highway nearly buried in flaming foliage. The two motorcycles roar by, fallen leaves whirl in their draft.

That's how I pictured the opening of this story, we two couples roaring through the gorgeous countryside. I'm not a Hollywood director by any means, but it sounded pretty good, right? Okay, here's the story...

The dark clouds threatened our ride. By my reckoning, and by reckoning I mean my phone's GPS, we had about forty-five minutes to go before we got to our hotel in Ridgefield, Connecticut. We left yesterday from our home in Richmond and stayed the night in Stanhope, New Jersey. We didn't like riding more than about four hours a day. We just wanted to cruise the New England countryside, take in the gorgeous sights, stay off the freeways, and get reacquainted with our spouses.

Our riding partners, Max and Shelby, rode the right tire track while we, Paige and Vic, hugged the left track as we cruised up Route 35. We've been neighbors and friends for over twenty years, and this was our fifth year as riders. Max and I both had pretty decent Hawgs (2015 V-Rods) that rode well and had tons of power.

But our motorcycles didn't like rain. None do, really. It's just too slick and unsteady when it rains. It becomes downright dangerous as you would have to slow way down to be safe, which would then get you run over by our enemies. Enemies being anything with four or more wheels.

I flicked the communications switch from 'A' over to 'B'. See, our helmets had these radios where we could talk to each other. I could talk to just Paige, or I could talk to her and Max and Shelby. It was really handy to be able to speak to each other.

"Hey, Max. We're gonna go left at this upcoming water fountain. Then take a right on Branch something. I can't see it...oh, Branchville Road."

"You know, I got a phone too, numbnuts." But Max was not an accomplished navigator. He forgot to pay attention to things like directions, distances, those sorts of minor details.

"Right... I mean Left! Go Left! But yes, you're so awesome with it. Remember when you got lost less than two miles from home?"

"Suck my dick, Vic!"

"Only after you suck mine, asshole!"

We made the left, and the right, and went down the twisty hill. Sprinkles began to fall. Shit, we just need another ten minutes.

"Let's spread out, Max. Keep it safe." He acknowledged and we stopped riding side by side on the wet street.

A minute or so later, Shelby's voice came up in our helmets.

"Max, I need that long cock the minute we get inside."

Paige squeezed me tight and I could feel her shaking as she sat behind me. She was trying to stifle a laugh at this inadvertent exchange.

"I don't want to unpack or anything," Shelby continued, unaware of her broadcast. "Tell Vic whatever you need to, but make sure we check in first. I need to get fucked right away."

Paige pounded my back a few times. We were all great friends and knew a lot of things about each other, but we never got down to this level of intimacy. I just couldn't let it slide, this was a classic moment that we could re-live in our golden years.

"Paige," I called out. "If I knew you were that horny I wouldn't have stopped at that lookout point back at the Tappan Zee!"

"Oh shit!" she screamed, her hand fumbling for the switch. "This goddamned fucking radi—""

Click!

Silence filled our ears. Only for a moment though. As Paige and I burst out laughing. Not a word was heard from their bike the rest of the way, even though we could tell they were talking rather animatedly to each other.

We parked the bikes under the carport at the lobby and slowly got off our rigs, stretching and getting the damn helmets off. We timed it perfectly, the rain unloaded just as we went inside to check-in.

"Um... yeah... there's a problem with one of your rooms..." The gawky counter clerk was banging furiously on his keyboard. But it didn't look good.

"You see," he began. "Ridgefield is having its Revolutionary War Remembrance Day, which is the whole weekend. And, well, they have re-enactors, you know. They dress up in uniforms and fire muskets and—"

"I don't need a history lesson. Are you gonna give us our rooms or what?" Shelby was apparently very horny. She looked like she was going to tear the clerk a new one.

"Well, that's the problem. Some of the re-enactors were getting their muskets ready in the room and... there was a fire. An explosion, actually. You should have seen it! Smoke was like, everywhere and—"

"Clive!" Shelby menaced. "Is that your name? Clive? Get to the point."

"Your room burned. This morning. We called you several times and left messages. But... we're booked solid. We've contacted the other hotels and B and B's in the area and they are all booked, too. The nearest room is in Stamford, maybe an hour away? Danbury is all booked up, too."

We looked at the pouring rain outside. We looked at the massive weather front on Paige's phone. We weren't going anywhere, and Stamford was completely the opposite way and kind of a shitty town.

"Clive," I broke in. "What have we got?"

"You have a junior suite which sleeps four, it has two full-size beds."

"Full? Come on Clive! That can barely sleep four kids!"

A 'full' sized bed is actually the smallest double bed made. Next up is a Queen, then King. Full is... tiny.

Clive just apologized. Another couple entered the lobby, dangerously close to one another, and interrupted our little non-party.

"You got vacancies, right? Your sign says so."

Clive looked at me, then at Shelby. "We might. It depends on these people—"

"We'll take it. Fuck." I fished out my ID and payment card. "But I want a damn discount and restaurant vouchers. I swear to God this Yelp review is going to sting."

"Lighten up, Karen." Paige smiled at me. "We'll be fine."

Shelby just stood there, fuming at Max as he looked at his phone and noticed four voicemails. She looked like someone just killed her cat. And maybe they did; killed her pussy, anyway.

We got our stuff from the saddlebags, parked our bikes, and got them covered. Then, it was exactly like a scene in the movie: Four of us stood there just inside the door, dripping wet, our faces blank, just staring at the tiny room and its two baby twin beds. The decor was top-notch Days-Inn; crappy floral bedspreads, nondescript paintings over each bed, a round table, and two chairs. We couldn't even all sit down comfortably.

"Window," I finally called and headed toward that miniature bed nearest the door and window. I like to be in control of the air temp, and this put us farthest away from the bathroom with its potential odor issues. Max was known for his legendary farts, I didn't want to be anywhere in the vicinity when the real thing showed up.

"What, exactly, makes this a mini-suite?" Paige stood there with her hands on her hips, dumbfounded by our accommodations. "I mean I get the mini part, but I don't see a suite."

"It's probably that microwave," offered Max. "Gotta be the smallest one I've ever seen."

Shelby stomped off into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and turning on the shower. Max dropped the clothes he was putting in the drawers and followed after.

"Honey?" he asked, tapping on the door. "Don't you want some company?" He looked at us sheepishly, then gave up after a few moments.

"Guess not," he pouted as he finished putting away their stuff and hanging up his gear.

"Fucking phone," he muttered.

Paige and I hopped on our midget bed... that's probably a politically incorrect way of saying that. Sorry. I meant our fucking midget bed. We bumped elbows as we checked our phones for messages and such.

"I'm about to goddamn fall off." I elbowed Paige's boob in an effort to get her to move over. It's a nice boob, I've always liked it.

"You want an elbow in the balls, mister? I'm on the edge already." We settled into an uneasy peace.

Shelby emerged sometime later from the bathroom, looking quite refreshed.

"Your turn, Skippy." She actually smiled when she spoke to her husband, he kissed her and got in the shower.

"You seem... a little more at ease," Paige ventured, a little tease in her voice.

"Yeah," Shelby smiled. "You know that bike gets to me, I needed to release."

I gave Paige a look as if to say why aren't you all horny after the ride? She elbowed my gut, a little more than a playful poke.

"Ow!" I complained. "Just for that, I get the next shower." I got up and started getting my clothes ready for us going out to dinner.

A partition separated the room from the bathroom sink and mirror, and then a door closed off the shower and toilet. As I got some clean socks from the dresser, I looked towards the bathroom to see Shelby doffing her robe. She was hidden from view from the bed, but not from this side of the room.

Thicker than my petite wife, she sported big but-I-don't-know-how-big breasts. My wife was a lovely and spectacular C-cup. These were as big as Max's head. And they swung freely as she bent over, pulling up a bright yellow thong. She began putting on an industrial-strength bra and caught me looking. She smiled as I tried to look like I wasn't looking.

Paige sat there, glued to her phone, thankfully unaware of the preceding thirty seconds.

The water shut off in the bathroom. Shelby winked at me and asked if I was ready, and I mumbled something.

My cock was hard when I got in the shower, but I somehow left him alone. I thought I might need him later.

~~~

"Yes to another round of drinks, no to dessert."

"Speak for yourself, Vic! These tits didn't get this big by skipping dessert!"

The waitress looked bored as the drunken foursome howled with laughter. And by drunken foursome I mean us.

"Two Decadent Delights, please. But only three forks. He gets nothing!"

I begged and pleaded and Paige did end up giving me some bites. It was so good. Salted caramel and chocolate cheesecake with... other stuff I don't know what, but it was heavenly.

"It's like... someone is having sex in my mouth right now," I claimed, a dreamy expression crossing my face.

Max laughed and sprayed half his bite everywhere, which made us all laugh even more.

We finally settled down after a little while. The place was thinning out. It was just a Thursday night in suburbia. Except we were partying hard. Until Max decided to talk about the elephant in the hotel room.

"I want to fuck my wife tonight. What are we gonna do?"

We talked back and forth, suggesting ideas. Like, one couple could take a separate Uber back home thirty minutes later. But then what would the first couple do? Get dressed and stand outside in the rain? This was a sparse little area, there was nothing else to do, nowhere to go. We talked for five minutes and came up with nothing satisfactory. The room went silent and the waitress hoped we were done.

"Well..." Everyone looked at me. I didn't realize I had actually spoken. A crazy idea had popped into my brain. But like Dana Carvey once said, it was so crazy, it just might work.

"We could just, you know..." I paused for effect. I love pausing for effect... it infuriated Shelby. "Turn the lights out and... go for it."

There. I said it.

It got really quiet at the table. I mean you could hear the pin falling through the air, when it dropped it would've sounded like a thunderbolt.

Paige was the first to speak. "I'm gonna need another drink for that."

Shelby and Max jumped in quickly with "Yeah" and "Me too" and "make it a double."

The waitress reluctantly took our drink orders, figuring we weren't ever going to leave now. But a funny thing happened. We were still very quiet, and when she brought the new drinks we downed them in less than a minute. Max had already dialed-in the Uber and he was waiting for us in the rain. We scrambled into the car very quickly. On the short ride to the hotel we tried talking about football, but it was awkward. Nobody mentioned what was going to happen in about eight minutes.

We got to the room, and the girls said they needed to use the bathroom. Max and I went around the back to piss in the rain and give the gals a chance to freshen up.

"I've... never done anything like this before, Vic."

"You and me both, chief."

We continued pissing into the rain-swollen gutter.

"How do you feel, knowing I'm going to see your wife naked?"

I thought for a moment.

"It's going to be dark, right?"

"Yeah, not that dark."

We both shook our cocks to get the final drops out.

"Honestly, Max. I'm okay with it. And I'm looking forward to seeing your wife naked."

"Okay, good. I'm pretty excited to see Paige naked, too."

"We've been friends a long time, I hope this doesn't fuck it up."

"Me too buddy, me too."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out one of those bubble cards for medication. Popping out two blue diamond-shaped pills, I handed one to Max.

"We are gonna need these, I think."

"Dude!" Max laughed. "Can't you get it up? You're only forty-four! I don't need this."

"Yeah, I can get it up. This will keep it up, though. Again and again. And probably again. What's Shelby going to say when I'm fucking Paige for the fourth time and you're laying there with a dead whiskey dick? It's chewable."

He looked at me, smiled, and chewed his pill.

We waited another minute or two, then returned to the room.

~~~

Max stepped in first and I followed him. We found ourselves staring into two small but bright spots of light, the ladies were using the flashlight function on their smartphones to light us up. It was effective, we couldn't see them and they could see us. I held up my hand to shield the light and so did Max, we looked at each other.

"Well, this is different."

Max nodded his head in agreement.

"Quiet, you two." That was Shelby. "Max, stand in front of our bed. Good. Now both of you, strip."

I was very well buzzed, so was Max. I waited about four seconds before I took off my jacket and kicked off my shoes. Max joined in and it became a race. We

got down to our boxers and looked at each other, shrugged, and pulled them down.

The ladies hooted and catcalled as we stood there stark naked. When they stopped, Paige gave us a command.

"Get them hard, boys."

Max and I both chuckled.

"Now!" she growled.

"Paige, we need a little stimulus here. Come on." I was willing to play along, but looking into a flashlight isn't exactly sexy.

"Both us girls are naked, sitting in bed. Our breasts are exposed. Start stroking."

We did, but it wasn't enough, for either of us.

"You gotta give us something, Paige."

"Hmmm... okay." And she turned her light so that she lit up Shelby sitting naked in her bed.

"Hey!" Shelby responded by turning her light onto Paige. Both girls twisted and turned their phones on the other so it sort of gave a party light effect.

That did the trick. Seeing both of our women, laughing and playing with their phones while their naked breasts bounced got me going.

"Ahem, ladies."

Both flashlights returned to us. My cock was at full attention and so was Max's. Yeah, I looked. It was a competition, after all. No winner, though. We were both equally hard.

"Max's cock is longer," Paige announced.

"Gee, thanks a fucking lot, hon." I can always count on Paige to state the obvious.

"Yeah," agreed Shelby. "But look how fat Vic's is!" Well, that was true, too. Thank you, Shelby.

"You can see why I won't let him fuck me in the ass." Both girls laughed.

I looked at Max, he nodded his head towards the bed. I nodded in agreement. We both climbed onto our respective beds.

I shut off Paige's phone but Max just tossed Shelby's phone towards the dresser. It landed on the carpet, it's light shining up and bathing the room in a soft glow.

I didn't fucking care. I wrapped my arms around Paige and squeezed her hard. We kissed frantically, noisily, moaning into each other's mouths. Max and Shelby were just as loud.

My cock was harder than it had ever been. I felt my wife's sex and her juices flowed over my hand. She moaned loudly as I slid two fingers inside her so easily. She arched her back as my thumb rubbed her clit, it was already swollen to its full size, too.

Our tongues pushed deep and danced dirty with each other as our passion rose higher. The combination of our pent-up lust combined with this whole other level of excitement of being next to a sexy couple made everything much more intense.

I felt Paige climbing. Her breathing changes, her movements become very pronounced and rhythmic, and she looks at me as she pants harder and faster. That's how I know.

"Don't stop," she moaned. I curled my two fingers upwards a bit, then I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth, tonguing and sucking it hard and deep. That sent her over the top.

"Jesus Christ Yessssss!" Paige wailed in ecstasy. My hand continued to manipulate her as I felt her pussy contract on my fingers. When she squirmed a little, meaning it was time for me to let go, I pushed those two fingers into her mouth. I kissed her lips with my fingers still in there, tasting her love juices.

"Oh God Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh."

Paige and I looked over at ShelMax (I'm tired of typing Shelby and Max) to see her face down on the bed with Max's fingers plunging in and out of her. She continued to scream into her pillow. It was erotic as hell.

Paige rolled me onto my back. That's not as easy or natural as it sounds. I had to help her a lot so that we both stayed on the bed. She took my aching cock into her mouth.

Normally, she does this thing she calls the "slow blow", a long and drawn-out tease of my cock until I'm begging for release. But the lust was high tonight and Paige quickly took my cock all the way down. I felt him enter her throat, opening it. Fuck... she found my hands and placed them in the sides of her head. She wanted me to fuck her mouth! This was an absolute rarity! Like, maybe, we've done this three times in twenty years?

I held her head tightly and guided her up and down my cock. She could make her lips and tongue so much like a pussy that it never ceased to amaze me. I forced her head up and down, faster and faster, and always to the root.

It felt amazing. So fucking good. But the viagra had kicked in, and when it does the penis can become a little insensitive. Which... isn't really a bad thing.

I fucked Paige's face for another couple minutes at least. Usually, I can only last a certain number of strokes. But tonight, man, I'm killin' it. I finally released her head and she pulled off, gasping and panting as a half-pint of saliva poured from her mouth. The strings stretched from her mouth to my cock, so sexy.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers