Motorcycle Diaries: Daddy's Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is, if you're okay with this?" His face was so kind, but his eyes filled with lust.

I whispered very quietly to him. "Yes, Daddy. Please... touch me."

He put his hands on my bare midriff, then turned me around so I faced away from him. His rough hands slid up slowly... under my shirt... and then he touched the underside of my breasts.

I leaned back against him, closing my eyes and laying my head against his chest and shoulder. His hands slid up higher to where he cupped me fully.

Jesus Christ. Daddy is holding my tits!

My mind spun, especially when he tweaked my nipples. I was glad I was a D-cup, it made me feel good to fill his large hands with my tits. Both his thumbs and forefingers held one of my nipples and rolled, pinched, and squeezed them in unison.

My breasts felt warm inside as his grip grew firmer, his hands squeezed harder. I felt his hard cock through his jeans as it rested between my cheeks. The song Stand By Your Man took on a whole new meaning as we swayed to the slow song, his cock grinding me hard.

My hands came up to meet his, and I pressed his hands harder into my squishy chest. When I felt his warm lips on my neck I almost swooned. If he didn't have such a good grip on me I would have collapsed. Electricity surged from my nipples directly to my pussy, I was getting close to cumming if I would've just touched my pussy. Daddy's right hand crossed over my tummy and he pumped his cock hard against my bottom, little moans escaping his clenched teeth. I think he was cumming?

The song ended and the bright lights came on, indicating it was time to go. We reluctantly parted, but my right hand still lingered on his left. Our fingers then interlocked as we headed out the door. Rick and Vanessa just smiled at us and wished us a good night and a safe ride.

It was stupid, but I left my helmet in the side saddle. My head pressed against Daddy's back and I breathed in the full flavor of him. He accelerated hard out of the restaurant, and each firing of the cylinder vibrated straight to my clit. On a long straight, I lowered my hands from his stomach down to his pants. I fumbled and finally got his zipper open and found my reward; his cum.

I knew he came when he touched my tits, I just knew it! I rubbed my fingers into the mess of cum on his cock and pubic area. I brought one hand back to my mouth and I licked the tips of my fingers, tasting and savoring his salty cum. Putting my hand back in his crotch, I ground my clit into his back, my jeans' zipper hitting my clit just right and, with the rumbling of the big engine... my mind went nearly blank... I felt his hands on my tits again... his lips on my neck... his cum in my mouth... I gripped daddy extra hard as I came so fucking hard. I know he felt my spasms, his left hand reached back and held my thigh as I continued to cum.

I slumped against him, spent, for the time being. The rest of the ride passed by in a haze until we were at our home again. Daddy held my hand as we headed toward the door. My mind whirled in anticipation of what was to cum, I knew there was no way we were not going to continue this. Daddy lifted my chin to him as the door closed behind us, kissed me softly for a moment, then whispered one single word.

"Showers."

I began to complain, then I thought of us showering together and my face beamed at him. He shook his head.

"Go," and he patted me on the butt, sending me down the hall to my bathroom. "Come out to the patio when you're done."

The hot water felt great. You do get kinda grimy from riding and sweating all day. But I would have been fine to bury my face in his hot crotch... I thought of that just as I was washing my breasts... oh god his hands were on these breasts... the shower spray rained hard on them as I lathered and caressed them. I figured I should stop, I want to save some for Daddy.

After a quick tidy-up with my razor, I finished and dried. All through the shower my pussy felt slick. Now, looking at my naked self in the mirror, I felt the torrent beginning again. I slipped into a loose T-shirt and some Spanks (tiny little pants that barely cover anything) before I headed out to the patio.

"Sit down, hon." Daddy held out his hand, indicating the chair next to his.

Oh.

I was going to sit on his lap, but I guess not. He handed me one of his special drinking glasses.

"It's that Jack Daniels special Sinatra Edition."

"Isn't this like, a hundred bucks or something?"

He laughed. "About one fifty or so."

We toasted and clinked our glasses.

Wow.

"Daddy, this is beyond smooth!"

"Isn't it? Mmmm"

I sipped again, the liquid warming me from the inside. We don't sell anything like this at Applebee's! But, I had a bigger thing on my mind than the drink menu.

"Daddy, why are we out here. Why aren't we... you know..."

Daddy pulled out a joint from his shirt pocket. When dad chills, the man chills.

"I wanted to give you some time to think about today, think about everything that happened."

He lit the joint and took a nice hit off of it. He exhaled and passed it over to me. I took a hit as he spoke some more.

"I don't want you to make a decision that you will regret. If we go there, we can't ever go back. It will have been done. Knowhatimean? Hey, quit Bogartin'."

I forgot I was still holding the joint. I passed it over to him.

"Daddy. I want this. For me, and like, for you. You've always been there for me and I know I was a major cock-blocker for you."

"Now wait, Syd—"

"No Daddy. It's true. I didn't mean to, but just like... my existence made it hard for you to date and stuff. And Lenore, she's a skank and you so deserve somebody good, someone, who will be good to you. Like me."

"So, you're okay with everything today, then?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm glad that we came out here to the patio. The whiskey and pot are really helping my thinking."

He coughed and laughed. "Yeah, pot just makes me horny. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... Hey! Blowback time!"

He took in a deep hit, then climbed over to me in my chair. I exhaled and rose to meet him with my mouth open. He moved forward, his lips touching mine, and exhaled the smoke into my lungs as I inhaled. The intimacy shocked me. We had done this before but at a more reasonable distance. But with his lips lightly on mine as he breathed into my mouth, I fell back into my chair. I was so high, but I had the presence of mind to grab him and bring him with me.

We giggled a bit, because pot does that, until I bit his lower lip and sucked it into my mouth.

He backed off me and just said, "Let's go inside. Get the glasses, would ya?" He picked up the bottle and his weed paraphernalia. I stood up and took my shirt off, which he didn't immediately see.

We set the bottle and glasses down on the counter in the kitchen before he noticed me. He reached for me as I closed the gap and we kissed.

Oh. My. God.

He had given me a peck when we got home, but now we were really kissing. My knees went weak as he crushed my body to his. I tasted a little whiskey and a little smoke on his lips, but mine must have tasted the same. His hand came up my back and held my neck as our mouths moved together. His lips felt so good on me, and his other hand crept up my side until he found my breast again.

Sparks flew. I moaned into his mouth... the drinking all day, the pot... and now his hand on me... if he didn't fuck me soon I was going to go out of my mind.

Seeming to understand my need, or we just happened to be in synch, he bent down and scooped my legs up from behind the knees and carried me to his bedroom.

He kicked the door open and set me on the bed. He undressed quickly as I took my little shorts off. I laid my head on the pillows and spread my legs wide, I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to know me.

He brought his hard cock and laid on top of me as we kissed more, harder,, and hungrier this time. Then his mouth was everywhere, sucking my neck, licking my collarbone, kissing my shoulders, until he finally landed at my breasts.

"Your tits, baby. They are just, they're incredible. Everyone today wanted you. The women too!"

I giggled a little until he flattened his tongue and made big circles around the outside of my nipple. Teasing me, he kept circling and circling but kept missing my nipple. I was about to grab his head when he finally landed on one and sucked it completely into his mouth.

"Yes, Daddy. Suck my tit, Daddy. Suck me!"

I wrapped my legs around his torso and tried to hump his chest with my pussy. His mouth worked over both of my tits, driving me into a frenzy of lust and desire. He kept looking me in the eye as he molested me like he wanted to make sure I was still there. Oh, Daddy, I am sooooooo here.

He pushed himself away from me and I unlocked my legs for him, hoping for either his cock or his mouth. But instead, he grabbed my legs and twisted them, forcing me to roll over onto my front.

"Rise up on your knees, babygirl."

I did and was immediately rewarded with a long lick from behind, starting at just below my clit and on up to my asshole. His tongue lingered there, teasing and licking, before working its way back down to my juicier parts. I slipped my hand down to finger my little bud while his tongue worked magic on me. Daddy really loved eating pussy, I could tell. He took his time, licking me everywhere, even licking my fingers and clit as I rubbed myself.

When he pushed in two fingers I lost it, cumming harder than I ever had in my life. I screamed into his pillows and almost felt like I peed as wave after glorious wave took me and shook me. I rolled off to one side as I lost the ability to control my muscles, I was just a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh. Daddy's tongue continued to probe my cunt as if searching for treasure, I wanted to tell him he already found it... but then, he found it again.

This time I think I blacked out for a few moments, Daddy was whispering my name with a concerned look on his face.

"Daddy, I have never, ever, cum like that before. Oh fuck... do you even know what you did to me?"

We laughed as he pulled me back into my knees.

"I'm not finished with you, little Sydney. You want daddy to fuck you, right?"

"Yes, Daddy. Ple-e-e-a-s-e!" I whined and stuck my ass up higher for him.

"Yes baby, yesss... oh, there I am, at your pussy. You feel me, huh? You feel Daddy's cock ready to... uhmmmmm... push into you... like that, baby... just like that... so deep in your tight cunt..."

SPANK!

Daddy slapped my ass, hard! I yelped at the sudden shock, and then I moaned as I felt it intensifying his fucking.

"Do it again, Daddy! Spank me!"

He slapped both my ass cheeks so many times I lost track. I just moaned and squealed as Daddy fucked his little girl.

He dropped a big glob of spit right onto my asshole, and his big thumb rubbed it all over my back door. He spit on my ass again and shoved his thumb inside my butt. I took a sharp intake of air and was about to scream when he gave me a command.

"Bark like a dog for me."

Without hesitating, I howled into the night.

"AAAA-OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Arr Arr Arr OWWW-Oooo!"

Daddy slammed deeper and deeper into my body, his thighs slapping mine hard and his balls bouncing on my clit. With one arm wrapped around my waist to steady me, he yanked my hair with his other hand.

My asshole hurt from his thumb-raping, my scalp hurt from him pulling my hair, and all I wanted was more. And more. I wanted everything. I barked again for him. I know it sounds silly, but try it. It's wild.

"ARF! ARF! ARF! Daddy! Hit me again!"

He pulled my hair again, jerking my neck, then pulled his thumb out of my ass so he could slap my jiggling tit. Hitting my tit stung a little, I guess. But it was totally overshadowed by the sparks sent to my clit.He kept doing that; shoving his thumb back into my ass and then pulling it out to slap my tit. I was so on the edge, I knew if I just touched my clit I would go over again.

"Baby, you ready? Huh? Little cunt? You ready for Daddy's sperm?"

"Unh, unh, yes Daddy! Cum inside me... cum inside your little girl's pussy, cum in me—"

He thrust his thumb in my mouth, the thumb that was in my ass a few moments ago. At the same time, Daddy howled like a wolf, and his cock convulsed inside me. My squeezing and his cock flexing was enough to give my clit yet another phenomenal orgasm. He flooded my womb with shot after shot of hot Daddy semen.

His hot cum gave me such a warm, even joyous feeling, I imagined he was impregnating me. Where did that come from? God that's a bad thought! I don't want to be... mmmmm Daddy's getting me... pregnant... I reached between my legs to keep my orgasm peaking for almost another thirty seconds.

Eventually, our breathing slowed. I stretched my legs out from their crouched position as Daddy softened inside me. When he pulled out he rolled me onto my back. His eyes locked onto mine as he lowered his mouth to my pussy. He lapped me good with his tongue and rose up to show me. White cum glistened on his tongue, his own cum that had dripped from me. He made a big point of swallowing it.

"Yes, your father likes cum."

He went back down on me again. I thought I was too exhausted for anything else, but his passionate tongue convinced me otherwise.

"Go Daddy... get your cum... suck it out of my pussy, Daddy."

I locked my legs around his head and fucked his face. I grabbed his hair and ground my pussy into his mouth as hard as I could. Goddamn, this made me horny as fuck, just using him to off. I barked more for him. I need to look that up. Is that really a thing?

"ARF ARF ARF Aaaauuuuuuuuughhhhhhhih shit I'm cumming Daddy yes yes yes yesssssss... oh my god Daddy."

He crawled up and kissed me. Somehow he had managed to save some did his sperm and he pushed it into my mouth. His salty taste contrasted with sweetness, making a delicious cum cocktail. Our tongues swirled in the mix before I swallowed.

"Daddy," I whispered. "I loved that, sharing your cum with me like that."

"It's called a snowball, snowballing. It's fun, huh?" His sexy grin just... it somehow made everything alright. It showed me he loved me, and he liked playing with me, and everything would be fine tomorrow.

I snuggled up to him, resting my head on his chest. My fingers twirled his chest hair as he cradled me in his arms. My exhaustion caught up with me quickly. Daddy was talking about the next motorcycle ride when I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I woke up the next morning around five with a pretty good headache. I snuck out of Daddy's bed to get some water and pain pills. When I came back, Daddy was awake and took care of me, getting me a washcloth, and making me comfortable. I made a rookie mistake not drinking any water last night. I knew better, but all the wild sex overwhelmed me. I slipped back into blessed sleep quickly.

The clock showed nine when I woke up again. The water and aspirin did their job and I felt pretty human. Daddy was gone somewhere but he had thrown his old robe onto the bed for me. I wandered out of the bedroom and found him watching the pre-game shows.

Right... Sunday morning. I have to be at work in five hours.

He looked up from the TV and smiled at me. He looked genuinely happy to see me, I couldn't see any traces of shame or embarrassment on his face. My mind was whirling with questions, thoughts, feelings, with a healthy dose of shame and fear.

But he just held his arms open and I crashed onto his lap. We kissed, deeply and passionately... his mouth tasted so good and I remembered I didn't brush yet. But he didn't seem to care. His left hand caressed my face as we kissed more. My worries and anxieties melted away, and all I could feel was this overwhelming sense of love and acceptance. Well, okay, I felt something else, too. Daddy's cock was poking at my thigh.

I slid down his chest and pulled his sleeping shorts off to reveal his nice hard cock. He still smelled of our sex last night. I held his cock lovingly in my hand and rubbed my face up and down him.

"I love your big cock, Daddy."

"Well, that's a relief. He loves you too!"

I smiled as I nuzzled my face in his balls. I licked under them, that hard area that forms the base of his cock. I licked upwards while pressing his main vein all the way. A lovely little drop of pre-cum rewarded me and I gladly swallowed him down. Last night Daddy took control and was so focused on me that I never really got my hands on him. But not today.

My mouth engulfed his fleshy mushroom head, my lips sealing around him tight. And then I went down on him. I mean all the way down, in just one slow motion I took him in deep so my nose touched his stomach. I relaxed my throat and accepted his cock, filling me so completely full. I repeated the whole thing, letting him most of the way out and taking him all the way down again. I didn't gag, but I did produce a lot of saliva which made lots of squishy noises.

His hands fell to my head, not controlling me or directing me, they just felt good holding me. I rose up off him for a moment, drool pouring from my mouth back onto him. I took off my robe so I could rub my bare breasts against his now wet cock. I looked into Daddy's loving eyes as my mouth took him back home. When I sped up noticeably, his head fell back onto the couch. I fucked Daddy's cock with my mouth, I made it like a pussy for him.

Within a minute I could feel his body tensing, his cock pulsing, and his legs pumping. As he filled my throat I felt the first jet erupt in me. I pulled off a little, though. I wanted to keep most of it in my mouth. My hand jerked him as my tongue pressed against his special spot. He flooded my mouth with his hot, thick semen.

Keeping it in my mouth, I crawled up to him as he smiled and opened his arms, and his mouth. I opened my mouth slowly and let his cum dribble from my mouth to his. Snowballing, he called it last night. I followed the last drops down and kissed him hard. Our tongues swirled in the mix of cum and saliva. My pussy was melting at this erotic moment. It was so intimate, sharing Daddy's cum like this.

We both swallowed and I kissed down his jaw to his neck where I stayed and nuzzled.

Presently he asked, "What about you, baby?"

"Huh-uh," I mumbled, shaking my head. "This morning is about you."

"I don't deserve you, little Syd."

That struck a nerve with me. I got up and got in his face.

"Yes you do, Daddy. You like, totally deserve me. You aren't going to deny all this, us, are you?"

"Fuck no. I didn't mean—"

"Quiet." I put my fingers on his lips. "Daddy, I love you. Like, romantically love you. Not like anyone before."

"Me either, punkins. I feel so much with you."

"I'm not really caring about how this looks to other people. Will your club mind, you think?"

"There might be some snickers or looks now and then, but I don't give a fuck. If they don't like it they can fuckin' go."

I kissed him. Long and hard.

"But, Sydney. Am I... won't I be taking you away from your life? You need to find a guy you can settle down with."

"I have, asshole. It's you. I've dated and fucked a lot of guys dad. None of them are... like... I don't know. None of them are you."

He smiled at me as he stroked my hair. "I've always loved you more than you know. A father's love for his daughter is hard to explain. But it goes enormously deep. I would... kill to protect you. You know that, right? But I have to wonder if I'm the best thing for you."

I looked him in the eye. "You want me to be happy, right?" He nodded. "And you want me to be safe and secure and to be loved like, properly, right?" Again he nodded. "I will get all that from you, Daddy."